My Erotic Education - A Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,582 Followers

"Well, we don't mind lascivious thoughts around here. As a matter of fact, you could say we prefer them." Will replied. "Now you get yourself comfortable and soak for a few and I'll be right back."

Will left the room and soon returned with another glass of wine for me, then left once more. I could hear him in whispered conversation with my uncle but I was so at ease in my first hot bath with a glass of wine that I didn't even try to hear what was said.

I had finished the wine and was lying in the bath with the water up to my neck, watching my fat cock float on the surface, when Will returned with scissors, a razor, a cup and brush and shaving soap.

"Time to get you clean." he said and lathered up a wash flannel with a soap that smelled of lavender. He proceeded to wash my body, slowly and languorously, making sure to clean every inch.

"Stand up on your knees so that I can reach you." he said.

I eagerly complied. When he got to my cock, he lathered up his hands and skinned back my foreskin.

"We need to be more gentle with this fellow." he said and then proceeded to stroke my cock with his soapy fist. I felt my cock growing and hardening as he washed me and before too long I was standing at full attention in front of me.

"That's a very nice cock, indeed." he said as he rinsed me, and then leaned down to kiss the scarlet head. He worked up lather in his hands and then slowly soaped up my hanging balls while stroking my upright cock once more.

"You are certainly responsive, it's a pleasure to serve you." he said. He let go of my cock and balls and worked his soapy fingers into the crack of my ass, stroking up and down and I soon felt his fingers exploring my opening. "Tight little pucker!" was all he said. I had never felt such pleasant sensations, my entire body felt super sensitive to his slightest touch.

"Right!" he said, "Stand up and let's attend to our barbering."

I stood in the bath and put one foot up on the rim of the tub as Will instructed and he sank to his knees in front of me. The warm water had loosened my scrotum and my balls, which were fairly large by any standard, seemed weightier than usual and hung low between my spread legs. My cock, from the unaccustomed attention it had already had this evening was still half hard so it also hung suspended between my legs heavy and full. Will sat admiring my meaty appendages, even taking my balls into the palm of his hand and setting them swinging between my legs.

"You're going to have a world of fun with all of this in future." he said. "And so are the lucky buggers who get to swing on them."

He picked up his scissors, all business suddenly, and began snipping at the wild nest of curls above my cock. In no time at all, as I watched, he had trimmed the frizzy mass into a tight little patch of curls that sat just above my genitals almost flat to my abdomen. Then, he mixed up a froth of lather in a shaving cup and used a soft brush to paint my balls with the suds. He held my big ball sack in one hand and a straight razor in the other. For the first time, I began to feel some nervousness and involuntarily drew back from the approaching blade.

"No need to fear, sir." he said. "I'm an expert at this art and I'd just as soon cut off my own danglers as harm these beauties. And besides," he added, looking up with those twinkling eyes, "if I do hurt you, I promise to kiss it and make it better."

I allowed him to perform his ministrations, the cold blade sliding over my skin. I was unable to watch the procedure because of the frightening sight of that sharp glinting blade so close to my most sensitive parts but I could feel him shaving and arranging, whistling to himself. He lifted my heavy balls straight up to shave the area behind the sack and the crease running between my legs.

"Pretty thick growth in here, too." he said. "Turn around and prop your leg up and spread your cheeks so that I can trim up your bum"

I did as he instructed, my heavy and now hairless balls hanging between my wide flung legs and my most secret part open and exposed to view.

"You are a feast to the eyes, that's for sure, sir." Will said. I felt him use one hand to spread my ass even wider as the cold blade scraped off the wiry hairs growing in my crack, then the warm wash flannel wiping away the lather and loose hairs. My cock had again been inflamed by the exquisite sensations I was feeling and it stood fat and stony hard against my belly.

"Now there's a picture to send home to dad." he said, admiring his view of my ass. "Smooth as a baby and never been rogered."

"What does rogered mean?" I asked, turning back to face him. I saw his eyes take in my throbbing erection and he seemed to lick his lips.

"All in good time." he said, and reached out and pressed down on my upright cock so that it bounced against my belly with a loud slapping noise. "It's something that I'm sure will please you."

He helped me to step out of the tub and rubbed me dry with a warm towel, sinking to his knees again to take special care in drying my semi-turgid member and smooth balls and to assiduously soak up every drop of moisture from my ass crack. He then led me, still nude, across the hall to my uncle's bedroom where he pulled down the covers from the enormous bed. My uncle was nowhere to be seen.

"Here we go!" he said. "You just pop in here and stay warm while I attend to your uncle's toilette and then it's off to the land of nod for you."

Snuggled down in the warm bed I soon heard splashing and laughter from the bathroom across the hall. I took my first good look at my surroundings and noticed for the first time a tall cheval mirror in one corner of the room. I got out of bed and crossed to stand before it.

I had never seen myself full length in a mirror before, let alone nude. I know now that my young masculine beauty was almost a match to that of Michelangelo's masterpiece, the "David". I had broad shoulders and a muscular chest, my pectoral muscles standing out and proud from my hairless chest. My torso tapered down to a trim waist and slightly flaring hips. But it was my genitals that distinguished me from Michelangelo's sculpture. My balls hung heavy in a meaty sack, each almost the size of a hen's egg and the fleshy column of my penis hung over them at a length of at least 5 inches soft. I grasped my cock and watched how it swung to and fro at release and how my heavy testicles followed in movement. My cock was filling and lengthening before my eyes and I turned to the side to admire it as it grew and jutted out from my crotch.

This side view also displayed the ripe curve of my ass and I used one hand to stroke my lush buttocks. I turned my back to the mirror and looked over my shoulder at my voluptuous ass and ran my hand up and down in the silky valley between my mounds. Feeling the smoothness there and the added frisson of pleasure each time my fingers stroked my puckered hole sent sensations to my cock that had it standing fully upright and engorged. I turned back around to admire the fat column of flesh rising above my smooth ball sack and I stroked it a few times, drawing back my foreskin to admire the plum shaped head. A crystal drop of moisture leaked out of the slit that up until now I had only used to urinate from and I scooped the bead of fluid to my lips to taste. It had a silky texture on my tongue and a sweet and salty combined flavor. I milked my cock and watched more fluid gather at the tip.

I had been engrossed in my own reflection but I suddenly became aware of sounds in the hall and I hurried back to the bed and burrowed under the coverlet.

rae121452
rae121452
1,582 Followers
12