My Evolving Transition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just busted my nut," I moaned to him.

"Ha, I'm coming too," he groaned.

"Aww, fuck, I'm cumming," he groaned, as I felt his cock grow inside my ass.

He kept grinding into me until his sweaty palms made him lose his grip and he slid on top of my back. He lay there, kissing my neck. His cock soon went flaccid and slipped out from my ass, and his warm cum dribbled out with it. Cum trickled out and down my balls.

Jessa rolled off my back and onto his, on the bed next to me. I lay there bent over the bed, smiling.

Five minutes passed before I got up and grabbed us a can of Jack each. We sat on the edge of the bed and drank.

"Your turn," He looked at me and handed me the KY.

I spread KY over his ass and inside it, before trying to fuck him, as he did me.

His hole was tight, but it wasn't such an effort as it was for him.

"Wow, that was an effort, didn't think I was going get it in," I said as if I had hit a trick shot in pool.

"Being a little drunk can help, as long as you're not too drunk," he said.

"Meaning?" I said, puzzled with my cock buried inside his ass.

"It slows down the urge to cum," he said.

"Now start fucking me slowly at first," he ordered, and I did.

With every thrust, his ass sucked tight around my cock, and I could feel cum pouring out from my gaping ass, with each thrust. I must have fucked inside his ass about 10-20 times before I started to cum.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck," I groaned, as I dumped my love deep inside his ass.

With my cock still spasming inside. Someone bashed the wall from the next room, telling us to shut up.

I flopped on top of him, panting like a dog in summer.

Before I could do anything, Jessa had turned to his side and pushed me off him. He gave me a kiss, before attacking my cock and cleansing it.

"Where you from?" he stopped sucking to ask.

"Out of town and interstate," I said.

"Figured as much, we might have to fuck until to you leave," he said.

"Sounds good, but I think I might be back in a few months, once I tie up a few loose ends at home," I said.

He stayed overnight and he fucked my ass several times and I tried again to fuck him. We fucked and sucked all morning, then in the afternoon we went clothes shopping before he went home. He picked out clothes that I would look good in. They were a bit girly, but I wasn't complaining.

By evening we met up again at the bar before we returned to my motel with a case of JD, then we fucked and sucked on thru the night. Then he fucked me one last time in the ass before he let me time to recover. It was agreed that I was his bitch, as I was a good cocksucker but a useless ass-fucker, so that's how it was with us.

We exchanged email addresses and cell numbers. I planned to return during the mid-year break.

I wore my skimpy shorts that had tassels, my poncho, my fuck-me boots, and an Indian cowboy hat that Jessa gave me, it had tassels around the brim. As I boarded the Greyhound bus at lunchtime, I was the worse for wear. My neck and shoulders were covered in bite marks, I'd been fucked hard so many times in the past few days, that I was walking as if I had been horseback riding.

The bus then left the city, and had one more stopover, before heading home in ten days. I went to a laundromat and washed my clothes, all of them, while I did, I draped myself in my blanket. It was dark and no one was around.

*

I left home because of being found out that I had gay desires. I'm returning with the same desires but unlike before, I didn't care. I was slowly growing into a girly gay. Also, before I'd left, I was thin built or athletically slim, but I had noticed I had lost a little weight but had grown tiny man boobs over that time.

Until next time......

12