My Ex At The Drive In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me as if he was going to have a stroke. He said he never would have thought her to be that kind of girl! If only he knew what she had done - she sucked a guy off to buy his silence!

She got into the apartment first. When I got in, she was standing there, legs spread and hands on hips. My ex wife grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. I could taste the remnants of cum in her mouth, and realized another guy just came all over her. When she released me, I backed up, looked at her, and was a bit shocked at what I saw.

Her face and neck was sticky. There was cum strands in her hair and her eyebrows matted with cum. Her tits were all red from the grabbing and twisting we did. Her nipples were distorted and almost unrecognizable. There was dried pussy juice crusted on her thighs and legs. Her pussy looked raw and used. Her pussy lips were pulled out and were beet red.

She didn't look like the 25 year old English teacher. The Dean's List, 5'4", brown eyed, cute brunette with the Dorothy Hamill haircut, who was always so reserved. The one who read Shakespeare and whose favorite activity was to read sonnets and love poems. Instead, she looked like a used women from a bachelor party, where people paid for her services and was just a piece of meat. Her body had been traded for someone's silence - and had her first night as a paid for girl. Instead of yelling and crying -- she had a wicked smile on her face.

She asked me for my wallet, and not thinking, gave it to her. She took the twenty out, and said, "I earned more than my reputation for doing that tonight! This twenty evens the ledger! Whore's get paid in cash you know!"

She took the money, blew me a kiss, and I stood there dumbfounded. She turned around, and that ass juice streaked ass jiggled away from me. I then realized she took money for what she did that night. I was now married to a sex worker -- if only for one night!

A follow up - Jimmy never said a word, at least we never heard nor did my wife. But - according to my ex, about twenty years later she ran into him and his wife at a high school reunion. When they were standing at the bar, he whispered to her " That night was the best night of sex I ever had. And no one gives better blow jobs than you!". My ex said she nodded and said it takes practice. And no, they did not get together again - and least she didn't tell me.

12