All Comments on 'My Ex At The Drive In'

by Oney3232

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

No wonder she divorced you! She could have lost her job or even gone to prison.

You’re a fucking asshole with less brains than money and you don’t have much money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

20 years later and you are still hooked up with your ex? Are you some kind of fruitcake?

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Writers on this site reflect the state of our society. A bunch of wimpy libturd cocksuckers with no moral compass other than me, me, me. The sheer number of cucky men proves to me that everyone gets a trophy, soybean milk, and the giant push that lgbtqrstuv is normal have ruined American society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everyone wants to fuck one of their teachers .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To enjoy these stories we usually need a certain amount of suspension of disbelief. When you say the story is true, we can't do that, so when the story becomes unbelievable we have no excuse but to downgrade the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The drive in was in Hazlet

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

As sb103x might say, “This was some wicked nasty shit bro!”

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry kirei8 cucks are most often Cuckservatives, factually speaking, so you might want to remove that dick out of your mouth and wipe your fascist leaning chin. Do a little research before you post how stupid you truly are in public.

That said, typical fake "real" story but a southern cum guzzling cuck boy

Mortenera93Mortenera93almost 2 years ago

Your ex is a nasty cunt, and you Arena pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fucked several of my students (college) and never had a problem with any of them blabbing about it. Each time was a rush of excitement, and my boyfriend, later and to this day my husband, never knew. He does now, and we often talk about me fucking the "college kids" while he pounds me like a crazy man. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@whackdoodle…you sir, are a moron. Clearly you didn’t read the story. This was a former student who was twenty years old and no longer at her school. They were two consenting adults so she would not have gone to prison. Thanks for making yourself look like a fool so no one else needed to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn’t it funny how mortenera, iammweasel, arranger, and 26thNC all posted back to back to back? Not really since we all know it’s the same retarded fool. Dude, give it up. You come on here day in and day out to whine and moan about the stories. Who do you think you are impressing? No one. No one gives a shit how mush you hate cuckold stories. No one. You have never convinced a single person to agree with your point of view. No one. Imagine if you had the thousands of hours back that you’ve spent posting all of those comments…you might even of had the chance to meet a real woman and had a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife has fucked several of her former students. It’s such a turn on for these guys to run into her out in a bar and then she seduces them. I love watching and joining in as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great. Back in high school I took Karen Schott to the Drive In and while she was riding my dick in the back seat, the door opened and two of my friends busted us. They stole her top and bra and would only return then for a blow job. Each one got in the back with her and she sucked them off. Then we all skipped the second movie and drove over to the school. We all fucked her in the dugout of the ball field.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The personally hateful comments on this forum are disgusting. Authors should immediately delete them.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous, Karen Schott is my wife. She remembers your name, so me and a few of me lads are coming for you boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Sometimes sex under coercion is the best sex that a prim and proper wife can ever have.

My wife and I have been in two 'compromising' situations. In both cases we bargained our way out by trading her booty to them.

It was a business deal, she was a whore, and all of us recognized that she was.

The best thing about it was that she really enjoyed the sex both times. Go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While this badly needed a proofreader for things like "passed" instead of "past", among other errors, it was still one of the most erotic things I've read in a long, long time. Thank you.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Who wrote this a horny 13 year old? Your husband character is just an egotistical pervert. Pretty sure this loser can’t keep any women since he needs to abuse and mistreat them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOney3232@Oney3232
All stories I post about my ex wife are 100% true. They happened in the mid 80's, but all the details are here. She was a prim and proper New Jersey high school teacher, who for a time led a secret life as a call girl. She's the before and after in my picture