My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 09

Story Info
My ex gets paid to be in a gang bang.
10.8k words
4.19
11.6k
14

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

The rest of the week had the ever present thought of a gangbang hang over our heads. She was always preoccupied, thinking about what might happen. I think she was more worried about what she couldn't think about happening. She had done several events with two customers before, but now we were talking about 5 guys. I was worried about how the dynamic changes going from two guys to a roomful of guys.

With two, there was an intimacy and still some manners and structure. With 5, it becomes a feeding frenzy and she wouldn't have any control. She always talked about staying in control as long as she could as she was the "sex professional". With 5 guys, I didn't think she realized she would have no control and her body was theirs. They would decide how she would be used. My neighbor told me they had never done a gang bang, and my guess was they would make the most of this one time opportunity.

The night came around and my ex-wife began to get ready. The guys didn't have any special requests except she dress as a teacher. Even though each of them paid for her before and knew she was a teacher, the fact they were going to gang bang her made it more exciting if she was dressed like her daytime career. With that in mind, I suggested she dress like she used to, before all of this new life.

Rather than stockings and other sexy things, we went back to her previous choices in underwear, what I used to call the J.C, Penney look. Her bra was your basic white, one that opened up in the front as her tits really weren't that big. Her panties were similar to granny panties, white and came out of a pack of three. For the rest, I had her put on a pair of knee-high argyle socks, then matched it with her penny loafers. The outerwear was a white button-down oxford shirt and a blue pleated skirt. Standing there, she looked like a model for the Preppie Handbook. I figured that look would make the guys think they were fucking their high school teacher right after school was done.

I still had to tell her about my special request of our neighbor. I wanted to wait as long as possible so she really didn't have a chance to think or argue about it. Finally, I walked up to her as she was finishing up and told her, "I had a special request of the guys."

"What?"

"I asked our neighbor to film this."

"What? Oh no, you know how I feel about pictures. I can't be on film! Of your wife being gangbanged?

"I do. I want it for a few reasons."

"What could they possibly be?"

"As I told our neighbor, I want to make sure they don't hurt you. No rough stuff. If there is, all of this ends. Second, I want to see you in action. I want to see just how much of a professional you've become!"

She started to object, but I told her if there was no film, there was no gangbang. I knew that would do it as she had committed, and once she committed, she never wanted to go back on her promise. She looked down and reluctantly agreed to it.

"Okay, it can be filmed. So now I'm a porn actress in addition to being a prostitute, huh?"

"Interesting addition to your resume, isn't it? Well, act as much as you want. I just want to see you get fucked by a bunch of guys."

She looked at me kind of coldly, as what I said didn't romance what she was doing, being fucked by a roomful of men. For a minute I actually thought she would change her mind. We kind of stood around and then got a call from our neighbor that all the guys were there and ready. I told him their entertainment would be there in a minute.

She heard me call her the entertainment, and then a small smile came upon her face. She was back in, knowing she had a job to do. The shy soft spoken high school teacher was now about to entertain five guys at one time. This was always a hidden fantasy and now it was really coming home. She took a deep breath and then told me something I didn't expect.

"Don't stay here while I'm down there. "

"Why?"

"I don't want to think you're up here while I'm being, well, the entertainment for a room full of men. Go have a few beers at the tavern. Just be back before I'm supposed to be home."

I agreed. I didn't know what I would do if I stayed. I know my mind would have raced with all sorts of thoughts and fantasies. I didn't want to sit and think, or perhaps even hear her being made air tight and cum on.

She started toward the door, blew me a kiss, and then headed down the stairs. Before she even got down the stairs, I heard my neighbor's door open. He had the camera rolling and you could hear my ex-wife say, "Already? Save some film for the good stuff!" She got in the door and you could hear the voices of five middle aged johns and my twenty something ex-wife call girl, the full time high school teacher about to become paid for gangbang whore.

I went to the bar and sat for a while. I watched some basketball game, but my mind was not on what was on the TV. I couldn't stop thinking about what was being done to my ex. It was about 45 minutes in. How many cocks had she sucked by now? Did she fuck anyone yet? Did she get dp'd or were they waiting for the end to do that? How many guys did she get to cum so far?

I had a few drinks and decided I need to go home. I looked at my watch and realized it was an hour and a half in. She would be home in about hour or so. I got to our apartment and walked past my neighbor's door. I tried to listen to hear anything I could. I knew I was getting a film of this event, I just wanted to hear it in real time. Like previous times, I couldn't hear anything, so I headed upstairs and made myself another drink.

My ex-wife was scheduled to be home at 10 - a three hour gangbang, About 10 PM the phone rang. I picked it up and it was neighbor on the phone. He wondered if they could buy another two hours of my wife. I did love that word buy, and I loved the selling her part. I said sure, that it would be fine, but it would be another $500 and he agreed. In the background I could hear her grunting and yelling that she was going to cum, followed by what sounded like two slaps. Someone was fucking her from behind and slapping her ass. There it was in real time -- my ex- wife being gangbanged while I was on the phone listening to her get fucked. I asked my neighbor if she was alright, and he responded that she was working the room and wearing out the group.

True to their word, the clock struck 12 and I heard my ex on her way up the stairs. I thought she was moving a bit slow, and I was guessing she was worn out. She turned the door knob, and made her way into the apartment. Just like the other times, she was clean as a whistle and no evidence of being in fucked by multiple men. The only sign you could see was that she moved slower than normal. I wanted to hear everything.

"How was it? You ok?'

"I'm fine. Just exhausted. Here's the money." With that she handed me $3,000 in mixed bills. 5 guys just paid $3,000 to fuck the shit out of my ex-wife.

She then pulled the tape out of her purse and said, "Here's the result. I think you'll be pleased. Your payment will have to come tomorrow. I'm sorry, I just can't fuck or suck anymore tonight. I really need to go to bed, I need to rest." With that, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked to our bedroom.

I followed her into the room and she had begun to take off her clothes. She did it slowly, not in a. sexy way but in a matter of fact getting ready for bed way. I looked at her and though it was sexy, as I was watching someone who had just been gangbanged get naked again. She removed her teacher clothes, but she had none of her underwear on. I asked her what happened to the rest of her clothes, and she said she left them downstairs. She said she told the guys they could keep them as souvenirs of the evening. There she was, standing completely naked, and then crawled into bed.

I went into the other room to see what my ex had done as the evening's entertainment. I grabbed the tape and put it in the VCR. Before putting it on, I went to the kitchen and made myself a drink. I knew I would need something was I watched my ex-wife actually get banged. It then occurred to me I would be watching her get paid for sex. I heard the stories after the fact and seen the cash, but never watched her do it. This would be a first.

Before I sat down and watched, I decided to check on my ex-wife. I wanted to make sure she was ok. I'd never been with anyone who was in a gangbang. I wasn't sure if she'd want to talk, cry, or relive all the moments. I went in and I could hear her snoring. She was laying on top of the covers, completely naked with her legs spread wide open. I put the closet light on to look at her, and when the light hit the bed, I saw the result of endless fucking.

With her legs wide open, you could see her pussy completely red and raw. Even with some time passed since the gangbang, it was still a gaping hole, and you could tell she had been penetrated a number of times. I walked over to the bed to get a closer look, and then saw her asshole. It was gaping as well. Both of her holes were far bigger than usual, the result of being pried open wide by a bunch of cocks. You could also see red hand prints and slight bruising on her ass, where I the guys slapped and grabbed her.

I was looking at the end result of the gangbang. Now it was time to see what caused her body to look like that. I went back to the living room and started the tape. I actually thought about not watching it, not knowing if I really wanted to see my ex-wife being fucked silly by guys twice her age. My curiosity got the best of me -- so did my pervertedness -- and I pushed the start button. I wasn't sure what I would see or how much they shot. The film opened up with her talking to the guys, her holding a glass of wine. I realized then that these were middle aged men. Salt and pepper hair, some with slight bellies, and they could easily be my bosses at the ad agency.

The talking continued a bit as she walked around the room. She wasn't her -- what I mean by that was she flirted and teased each of the men. She was playing the escort, making them feel like they were the most irresistible men in the world. She was cooing and almost purring as she walked. Finally, she moved to the cassette player and put her tape in. She then looked at the guys and said, 'Okay, boys, time to give you what you paid for!"

Now the first time she ever stripped was all part of that night of firsts. She was really good that night, but nothing like this. I quickly realized I was going to see her get naked and dance in front of a bunch of guys I didn't know! I could pick out our neighbor, and assumed the black guy was Raymond. I didn't know who the other three were.

She moved from guy to guy, teasing them, smiling and blowing kisses as she worked the room. They reached out to her, trying to grab her tits and ass, but she would spin around and I heard say not yet. She then started slowly unbuttoning her shirt as she stood over one and then another. She moved away from the guys' chairs and slowly pulled her shirt out of her skirt and then walked over to one of them. She leaned over him and draped the shirt around his neck. He reached out to tweak her nipple through her bra, and she responded by reaching down and rubbing his dick.

She continued dancing, shaking her ass and moving from guy to guy. She danced in front of them, then shimmed out of her skirt. She stood in front of them in the typical teacher underwear, hands on hips and looking at them with a look that said fuck me. I hadn't seen that look very often, but when I did, I knew I was in for a great evening of fucking. They all whooped and whistled at their teacher hooker, and one of them shouted out that she was wearing her teacher underwear. She responded she just got out of parent teacher meetings, hope they didn't mind! They all shouted not at all.

She stood over Raymond and opened up her white bra to unveil her tits. He immediately grabbed them, and the sight of his large black hands on her very white tits was incredible. She leaned over and let him lick and suck her nipples. Then she moved to another guy and began to give him a lap dance. She turned around and grinded into his lap. She then proceeded to do that to every guy in the room., You could tell they were all hard as rocks as our neighbor followed her around with the camera, and she was flush in her cheeks. Each one of them grabbed her tits and twisted them, and tried to slide their hands under her panties. Each time they did that she would move away and say not yet. She was being a little cock tease and trying to control the situation. I wondered if she would pay for this teasing later in the evening.

After she finished her lap dances, she moved to the middle of the room in front of them. By now the guys were rubbing their dicks through their pants and I knew the gang bang would start soon. She turned around, looked over her shoulder as she slowly pulled her panties down. The guys leaned in their chairs to see that ass. Even though I knew they all had her multiple times, I was looking at this scene like it was the first time she was selling herself.

She started to pull the panties off and then bent all the away over to give them a great view of her pussy and asshole for behind. My neighbor continued to play cameraman, and he got every shot of her from behind. She swayed her ass back and forth, then slid a finger into her pussy, all while the camera picked up her teasing her audience. She rubbed a few more fingers into her, then turned around and started grinding her fingers deep into her pussy. It was quite the site for me, to see my ex-wife almost fully naked and finger fucking herself in front of a room of guys. Her teacher clothes were all around her as she transformed into their whore for the evening.

By this point, it seemed the guys couldn't wait any longer and started to get up. You could see one nod at another as if to say it was time to get this gangbang started. They all moved near her as she continued to shove fingers into her pussy. The look on her face was priceless. She had a stare that said come and get me, all the while she twisted her hips back and forth as they got closer to their purchase. She reached to our neighbor, took his hand and replaced her fingers with his. Another guy leaned in and turned her face to his and French kissed her. Here it was. I was finally seeing my ex in action. She was being mauled by five guys, and loving every minute of it.

She went from guy to guy, French kissing all of them and hands roamed all over her body. Two hands twisted her nipples, my neighbor was still finger fucking her, and another was grabbing her butt and began to stick a finger up her ass. The camera work shifted to another guy, as our neighbor hand his hands full. Here was my ex-wife, naked except for knee high socks and penny loafers, being groped and attacked by five clothed middle aged bankers.

Finally, after a few minutes of this hand assault, one of them put their hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Each of them circled her and stood around her head. She looked up at the camera, and then spoke directly into it, saying "I guess it's time to go to work!"

It seemed she was saying that to me! I took a hard swallow and she began to open up everyone's trousers. She moved quickly, like she couldn't wait to be gang fucked! I knew she loved sex, but this was a bit too much. She got one fully down and I realized it was Steve, the uncircumcised guy. She started to suck him while the guys finished dropping their pants. She moved from guy to guy, putting them in her mouth and moving her head up and down on each cock, then moved to the next guy. She was sucking a roomful of cocks, something I never dreamed she would ever do!

The camera moved to each guy's cock, and I watched as she sucked one off while jerking two others. She was on her knees while these cocks were in her mouth, hands or being jerked by the guys themselves. I wondered if the guys would wait to cum or shoot their loads on her so early in the evening

The camera moved again and then I saw Raymond's giant cock. My ex-wife wasn't kidding -- it was like a lead pipe! She looked at his cock, almost fully erect, and she laid it on her face! It almost covered her entire face and the guys laughed at the absurdity of the visual! She took it in her hand, then proceeded to open her mouth wide. You could hear some of the guys say she couldn't get that in her mouth, and Raymond just responded watch her. He then said to my ex to show them how much you can get down.

My ex looked up, said watch this, and proceeded to get almost half of it down her throat. The guys shouted and told her to keep going, stroking their cocks as she proceeded to get more of that big black dick down her throat. One of the guys said she was the best cocksucker on the planet. My ex hated that word, but she kind of smiled at the praise of her cock sucking skills. I looked at her, swallowing much of this giant cock and the other guys jerking off at her head watching her suck cock, and wondered what I had created with all of this.

She pulled Raymond out of her mouth and moved to our neighbor. She swallowed him whole and he pointed the camera down at her. She looked up, while another guy pushed her head back down onto his cock. She kind of squirmed as he pushed and pulled her head, but very quickly gave in as her head moved on the cock. She grabbed two cocks near her and started jerking them off.

She was working the entire circle of men when one of them said to bring this into the other room. She got up from her knees and the one of them started to lead her into the bedroom. There was no sense of fear or trepidation on her face or in her movements. She was ready to fulfill her obligation, to be the featured attraction in a gang bang. Two of the guys high fived themselves like they were in high school about to bang a cheerleader. Our neighbor was the last one in, filming my ex's ass sway back and forth and her climbing on to the bed, again, with no help necessary.

Part of her taking the lead in all of this was ger trying to keep control. As soon as she got on the bed, that control was about to be taken from her whether she wanted it done or not. Two of them pulled her down by her shoulders, laying her flat on the bed with her head slightly hanging off the bed. Raymond immediately moved back to her head and slowly dipped his cock into her wide open throat. Her mouth stretched out again, taking about half of that monster as he began slowly face fuck my ex-wife.

Steve moved between her legs and began to jam his fingers into her pussy. You could her the squishing sounds almost immediately. He yelled she was soaking wet, and she wouldn't need much more to start fucking. The other two -- Patrick and Jim, I frankly didn't know who was who- sat at either side of her and pulled her hands to their cocks. She wasted no time and started jerking them off. My ex was now the official sex toy, laying on her back and servicing four men at one time, and there was more to come.

Steve moved further up near her pussy and then removed his fingers. He put on a condom and moved closer to fuck her. Within a few seconds, he moved his dick to her clit and rubbed his dick on it, then slowly slid his cock into the pussy opening. This was it. I was watching my ex wife get fucked by a stranger. I saw him slide his dick in her, and looked at my ex close her eyes and then moved her hips up to take his cock. All the while she never let go of the other cocks in her hand, and the camera caught Ray get his cock even deeper down her throat.

This continued for a few minutes, and then Steve pulled out, whipped off his condom and shot his load over her stomach and tits. When he finished, my ex started to rub it into her body. One of the guys in her hands moved between her legs and replaced Steve in her pussy. Our neighbor moved to where the other guy was, and my ex still had her hands and holes full.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers