My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

Steve pulled his fingers out from her ass and wiped them on her right cheek. He then slapped it and spread what he left on her around., leaving a stain on her. He then placed a blob of Vaseline in her asshole and moved his cock closer to her hole. The camera focused on my ex's face, her eyes closed, and biting down on her lip as she waited for her ass to be penetrated. Her shoulders were being held down by Raymond, causing her ass to rise a bit in the air.

The camera moved back to Steven, just when he started getting in to her ass. You could hear her yelp and the camera showed her mouth wide open as the cock entered her ass. The camera came back to Steve, moving his cock slowly back and forth, finally making his way all the way in. To think my ex hadn't had anal sex until a few months ago; now she took this big cock without much trouble.

She was really breathing heavy now, grunting like she did before, and it want too long before she starting cumming again. She begged him to fuck her ass, and Steve replied he didn't have to be asked twice. Jim moved over and slapped her ass a couple of time, and asked her if she liked being ass fucked. She didn't say anything as she was concentrating on the two big cocks deep inside her, so he slapped her ass harder and said teach, do you like being ass fucked. She blurted out a yes.

The camera moved back to the end of the bed, and our neighbor shouted you have to see this. The camera was lined up straight behind my ex, getting a terrific shot of two cocks moving in and out, one white and one black. Both were almost fully in each hole, stretching each one so wide it looked almost inhuman. I didn't think anyone could be opened that far, but my ex was proving me wrong. The guys were amazed as well, saying she had holes as big as the Holland Tunnel and driving a caddy through her pussy. More degrading comments, more laughter, and more grunting from the teacher with holes as wide as a tunnel.

Patrick moved his hand in between the two guys driving into my ex-wife. He started to rub her clit and said I wonder if we can get her to squirt again. For just the second time through this sex assault, she begged someone not to do something to her. She was pleading between her heavy breathing, but Patrick kept up the hard rubbing, telling to come for him like a whore, and suddenly she began to scream and the camera picked up streams coming from between the two guys. My ex had squirted for the second time in her life, and each time less than an hour apart. Patrick kept rubbing and yelled eureka, and the camera caught the face of my ex, closing her eyes and screaming as she squirted again. Raymond let out a laugh and said there was a lake in his crotch.

After finishing that shot, our neighbor put the camera down on the bedroom dresser to get a panoramic shot. In it, he got a complete view of my ex sandwiched between two guys, one up her ass and one up her pussy. The view got a good look at her face, resting on Raymond's shoulder as she was exhausted from cumming as hard as she just did. She was panting in low breaths, and didn't look like she could continue any more.

Our neighbor moved to the bed and stood at the right of my ex's head. He pulled her up by her shoulders, and she was almost limp at this point. Steve held her shoulders in place so she could get balance. She then put her hands on the bed, and our neighbor moved his cock into her mouth. My ex didn't do anything but open wide and take it all in. She may have looked tired, but she still had a job to do. While she may have had some control earlier, it was back to the guys doing whatever they wanted to her, and no matter how exhausted and used she was, she was finishing what she was paid to do.

Our neighbor signaled to Patrick and Jim to join him, and they both got their cocks near her head. I remember my neighbor telling Patrick he was too close to the camera lens, to move a bit so everyone could see the teacher sucking cocks. They each shoved cocks into her mouth, first one, then two, and they even tried for three.

The camera showed her gaining strength, moving for each cock and doing two in her mouth at once a number of times. The two in her ass and pussy continued to drive into her and she had all five guys in one of her holes. Our neighbor said they needed a something for posterity. So, he told everyone to look at the camera and say "teach". They all did it, including my ex, although it looked like she had been through a war between the fucking, sucking, and leftover cum spread over her face. They made her say it again while the three of them slapped their dicks on her face. You would think being made to do this type of degrading behavior would take its toll on someone, but not my ex. Throughout the picture saying teach and the dick slapping, she smiled wide, laughed, and then told them to slap harder, then laughed some more.

The rest of the evening continued on just like this. There were a few more dp's, with each guy cumming on her, either her face or her body. She sucked everyone again, and sucked two guys at once a number of times. The camera caught all of it as our neighbor left it sitting on the bedroom dresser, getting a wide room shot. A lot of times the shot was one of the guy's asses as he stood in front of it, watching someone fuck my wife while he jerked off.

It finally got to where the guys needed a rest and slowed down. However, not everyone rests at the same time. When a few of them were on the sidelines resting or went to get a drink, the others were standing near the edge of the bed stroking their cocks. This was another of those unsettling moments, where a bunch of guys stood around waiting their turn to dump their load into or on my ex-wife.

For the entire night, my ex kept up with all of them. She was wearing them all out and played her part as the paid for whore. She didn't turn any of them away. Every hole of hers was theirs if they wanted it. At one point, she was laying on her belly, and one of the guys came up behind her and slapped her ass. She just raised up her ass and waited for her customer to dive into her ass or pussy again.

At what seemed to be the end, the guys were moving around the bedroom and my ex-wife was laying on her back. She had one leg up, her legs slightly spread. From that view, the camera picked up the glaze of cum that was all over her body. The disturbing view was the room littered with condoms. They were on the bed and on the floor, ripped from their cocks so they could dump cum on my ex-wife. It was like being in some port of call whore house after the ship had come in.

Our neighbor started over to the camera and my ex-wife if they were done. That type of ending was really weird, as if she was waiting to be released from her day at work. He said yes, and then she said she didn't think so. She started to get off the bed and put her feet on to the floor. She slowly got up as she had trouble standing after her legs being spread for so long. She moved more to the center of the bedroom floor and went to her knees. She then looked at our neighbor, who now pointed the camera at her and she said, "I think we have time for one more load on my face now, don't we guys?" She said in such a manner I knew she was trying to get back in control.

The guys heard that and immediately moved around her head. They were all semi-hard and my ex-wife went to work on them. She started sucking one and grabbing other cocks one by one. The camera picked up her every move, sucking each of the guys until they got very hard and standing at attention When she wasn't sucking or stroking them off, they were jerking themselves off right by her head. The day started with her on her knees sucking cocks, and it was ending the same way.

As she continued sucking, she managed to squeak out she wanted all of them to cum on her face as a fine remembrance of the evening. She knelt back on her legs and placed her hands on her knees. She leaned her head back, opened her mouth, and the closed her eyes. Each of the guys increased the speed their masturbating and talking dirty to her as she knelt in front of them. One said he liked seeing her face painted with his cum. Another said he always wanted to do this to his teacher, that he guessed she would have to do. She just looked at each and opened her mouth wider. They all moved in closer to her head and face, and I knew it would not be long now.

Steve was the first one to come, followed by our neighbor, Jim, Patrick, and finally Raymond. They all shot all over her face, coating her in cum again. There were cum puddles on her eyes, her hair was almost grey from the spray, and cum dripped down her chest. The camera zeroed in on her face, and to be honest, any resemblance between the cute girl I married and this cum dump had vanished. She was a cum covered mess who asked for this face painting. She then started to clean herself off by moving her fingers through the cum on her face and put it into her mouth.

She then moved from cock to cock, cleaning them a bit by licking and sucking them. She tried to get up, but stumbled a bit as her legs were still weak. Raymond and Jim helped her up by holding her arms and slowly lifting her up. At that point, she told them thank you all for a lovely evening, and then started walking to the bathroom. The camera followed her ass move from side to side, and you could see remnants off cum on her back. You could see pussy juices all down her thighs and ass. I thought she would need to be hosed down versus taking a shower.

I thought the gangbang had officially ended as the camera was turned off. Then the film kicked back on and it caught her in the shower. She was giggling as the camera came on her and Jim walked in to join her. She said to stop and leave, but she didn't really mean it as she was laughing and giggling. Jim scrubbed her down a bit, and she did the same to him. He got out, and within a few seconds, Patrick walked in to join her. She protested a bit, saying she needed to clean up, but again, she didn't seem to mind him joining her.

Each of the other guys joined her one by one. Rather than being annoyed, she laughed and talked with each and to the camera as these guys took a shower with her. No one grabbed her or tried to get a blow job; they acted like they were with their significant others. They had shoved their cocks in every hole she had, came all over every inch of her body, called her the dirtiest things they could think of and laughed at her while they watch her get fucked. Instead of being mad, or even distant, my ex was treating these guys like they were friends with a lot of benefits.

The camera moved from the shower as she got out and the bathroom door closed. The camera then went to the living room, where the group had gathered, all standing in their birthday suits. They were either smoking a cigarette or having a drink, sometimes talking about what had taken place. All of that wasn't really audible, but you could figure out they were talking about their achievements for the day. I was guessing gang fucking a school teacher was bigger than a huge deal at JP Morgan Chase.

She emerged from the bathroom still naked. She was drying her hair, like she was in our apartment, but instead she was standing and talking with guys who just gang banged her. It was like they all were like they were in a school gym locker room. Her clothes were thrown on the floor, right where she stripped them off. She got dressed right in front of them, and when she was done, she looked like the regular high school teacher all over again, like nothing had happened. The only difference was her ignoring her teacher style bra and panties. She was going commando, something she would never do on a school day. She picked up the underwear and handed them to Patrick. She told them all they could have them a souvenirs, and they could use them as a prize in a poker game. She left to get her shoes and socks, and gave the socks to Jim and said the same thing. I wondered if Jim was thinking how his wife Jane would look in those.

Our neighbor brought my ex-wife a glass of wine, and my ex downed a lot of it in in one gulp. That told me she was thinking about the time and realizing she was done for the evening. Our neighbor then said they all needed to pose together. My ex took her wine and got in the middle of five naked men, and on the count of three, they all said teach. Here was the local high school English teacher, looking like she was ready for school standing between five naked middle-aged guys. Not something you'd see in the yearbook.

The one thing that needed to be done was payment for services rendered. Our neighbor handed the camera to Steve, and he slowly counted out his portion of the $3,000. The camera focused oi her getting the money put into her hand. Then each of the other guys did the same thing. The camera would shift to her face every once in a while, catching her expressions as she got paid for being the evening's entertainment. You could see a sly smile come across her face when she would get money counted into her hand. Her mission was accomplished. They gang banged her for money, and she had another group of satisfied customers.

The camera continued to film her as she picked up her bag to leave. Raymond shouted that it was terrific, and the others echoed his comments. She said thank you, and you know how to get me if you want to do this again. Patrick immediately asked if she would do another gangbang. My ex said of course, if it's you guys. She smiled a very coquettish smile and made a move to the door. She then did a quick turn and asked for the tape. My neighbor didn't say anything, just stopped the tape.

The last time stamp on the video was 11:55. My ex made it back to the apartment at midnight. Almost five hours of fucking and sucking. I turned off the VCR and fell back into the couch. I had just watched my ex-wife get destroyed by a group of men, and she seemed to love very minute of it. She laughed throughout, begged them to fuck her and cum on her face, and didn't mind being called a whore or a bitch. In fact, she got off on all of it. The more they did to her, the more she asked them to do to her. I had seen her do the things she got paid to do before, and now things she had never done before, like take two cocks in her pussy at once.

I walked to the bedroom and took a good look at my wife. There she was, sleeping as if nothing happened. She looked like she has for the last few months, naked in bed with her cute little Dorothy Hamill haircut covering one side of her face. The juxtaposition of what I just watched, of some slut fucking a roomful of men for cash versus the sleeping cute everyday wife was too much to comprehend.

I wanted to wake up her and discuss all of this with her, but I decided against it. I went back to the living room and fell back into the couch. I sat there and tried to run through all the evening's events, from the stripping, the blowjobs, the fucking, and the worst, guys standing around waiting their turn to get at my ex-wife. And - she agreed to do this again.

As I sat there, I resolved to do three things. First, we were going to watch the tape together. Second, she was going to tell me what she was thinking while the gangbang was happening. And third, if she did it again, I was going to be part of it.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers