My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raymond was still fucking her mouth, and you could see he was starting to speed up his motion moving his cock in and out of my ex's mouth. Soon, he pulled out and you could her the popping sound as his cock left her lips. He started to jerk off very close to my ex's face, and she proceeded to lick the underside of his cock and his balls as they bounced on her face. I'll give it to my neighbor, he caught every filthy movement of my ex-wife tongue on Ray's dick. She licked and sucked his balls, all while telling him to cum all over her white face

She then said to treat her like his bitch, and that did it for Ray. He started to grunt and sprayed all over for what felt like an eternity. One of the guys shouted it looked like a fire hose spraying all over while the other guys laughed. My ex just opened her mouth and took all that landed in it. Most of it landed on her face, covering her in white goo. She let go off one cock in her hand and began to wipe the cum off, taking what she could and putting it her mouth. She made a performance of it, wiping some on it on her lips and tongue to show everyone what she was going to do to them.

As soon as she was finished cleaning her face, our neighbor jumped in and put his cock into her mouth, It was pretty clear at this point that ex-wife wasn't going to have a moment's rest. As long as they were hard and she had open holes, she was going to be filled.

I really didn't know what to feel as I watched this go on. My ex already made two guys come, two were in her hands and two others in her pussy and mouth, and her face and stomach covered in sperm. At one point, I felt pretty proud I was married to someone who wanted to do this, and I got to sell her for the act. On the other hand, looking at two guys fuck her and two guys shoot their loads all over her, I couldn't resolve what she was doing now with what she did during the day, a high school teacher. I couldn't match the shy girl whose virginity I took just a. few years ago and this slut who was being used by some guys.

By this time, the guy in her pussy -- I found out later this was Patrick -- decided he wanted to change things up. He laid down and told her to get on top of him. She didn't hesitate, she just swung around and got up, moving into a cowgirl position. Patrick, however, had other ideas. He slapped her ass and said turn around. She didn't say anything, just did as she was told. She knew she was being paid to fuck, and she had a job to do in order to get her money.

She lowered herself on to Patrick's cock, moving up and down. She grinded her hips into his crotch, and started telling Patrick to fuck her hard. He grabbed her hips and started shoving them down, harder and harder. My ex told him to fuck her like a whore, to which Patrick said, "Hey Carolyn, hate to tell you, but you are a whore!" Everyone -- including my ex-wife -- laughed at this realization. Being degraded and the brunt of the joke made my ex-wife start to cum. Her realizing she was a whore gave her permission to have an orgasm, I guess.

Our neighbor, who had done most of the camerawork so far, started to get more involved. He handed the camera to Raymond and stood on the bed. He moved close to her head and put his cock at face level. She looked up from having just cum, saw a cock in front her face, and my neighbor told her to get started. She didn't say anything, just opened up and swallowed his cock whole. He proceeded to grab her head and fuck her face while Patrick continued his assault on her pussy, slapping her ass every few seconds. Her ass was turning a lovely shade of red at this point.

Raymond pulled the camera back giving me a full view of my ex with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. She was moaning and grunting as she was being used by these two guys. The remaining guy -- Jim -- now moved up to her head and she moved between those two cocks. She licked one, then sucked another, alternating while she grabbed one and then the other.

She pulled them closer to her and put both of their cocks in her mouth. She opened as wide as she could and got both in a good amount. Jim remarked they should pay Raymond for getting her mouth to stretch that far. Another degrading comment, and more laughter as my ex just continued to push both cocks in as far as she could take it. Raymond got a great shot of it, and you could see her trying to get both all the way in as spit and droll spilled down her chin and chest.

The three cocks did their work on my ex as the two others were rubbing her tits and their own cocks. Steve reached down and rubbed my ex's clit, and she began to grind even harder into Patrick's cock. After a few minutes of this, Patrick announced he was going to cum, to which my ex said for him to cum on her. She pushed the two guys in her mouth away from her, moved to Patrick and pulled off his condom and jerked him all over her mid-section. When he was finished, she licked his cock clean and spread the cum on her stomach all over her body.

She was laying on the bed, just glistening from a light cover of cum on her body. The look on her face said she may have thought it was over as she had already been fucked a number of times, but that notion clearly left her face as our neighbor told Jim to take Patrick's place in her pussy. Jim went to lay down, and my ex didn't say anything, just moved on top of Jim, again in reverse cow girl. She was fully committed to being gang banged, to being their fuck toy, and it was clear she would keep going as long as they wanted to fuck her.

Our neighbor got on the bed and looked at the camera and told Raymond you might want to get this. He winked, and then told Jim to pull her back, and suddenly my ex-wife was being pulled back by her shoulders to Jim's chest. My ex's legs were spread wide as he did that, and the view of her being fucked like that was priceless. Here she was, spread wide, a cock filling her pussy, for everyone to see what was in store for them.

My neighbor started to move between my ex's legs. She tried to look down to see what my neighbor was up to, but Jim held her back as he continued to shove his dick up her cunt. Her legs dangled in that position, and all I thought was that she truly just was a hole for them to fuck. Seeing her shaved pussy getting rammed with a cock was a sight I'd never thought I'd ever see.

My neighbor began to crouch down and held his cock in his hand. I figured he was going to dp her, but I wondered how he would reach her ass that way. I thought I'd see him flip her over at some point, or at least have Jim pull her legs above her head to ram her ass with his cock. As he got closer, it finally hit me: he wasn't doing any of that. He was about to shove his cock into her pussy as well. She was about to get two cocks in her twat!

My ex didn't realize what was happing until she felt his cock at the front of her pussy. The camera zoomed in as our neighbor rubbed his cock at her pussy opening, touching her clit while Jim continued to drive his cock into her. At this point, my ex began to realize what was truly happening. It was all a fun game we'd been playing, making some money as she played escort and tuned the occasional trick. Now, it advanced to where she was a tramp, like the girls she always made fun of in school. She was worse than any of them if the two cocks got into her. The only things she had in common with old her was the argyle socks and the penny loafers, which were still on her feet.

As my neighbor started to slide in, you could hear her begging for them not to do that, she couldn't do that, to not do it to her. She was begging and pleading at this point, and it looked like she was trying to get away as Jim held her shoulders. The camera moved to her face and I saw the first sign of fear I had ever seen on her. She really didn't want to do this, and it showed in her eyes.

The camera moved back to her pussy. I watched as he got about half way in, and they began a rhythm of double fucking her. She started grunted, yelling, and screaming so loud where our neighbor said for someone to shut her up so the other apartments didn't hear! I wondered if he was talking about me not hearing them double fuck my ex-wife! Ray stepped over and just plunged his huge cock into her mouth. With him holding the camera, you could see it slide about half way and her eyes almost bulge out of her head.

Raymond handed the camera off to the one guy either not fucking or having his dick sucked -- Patrick -- as Ray continued to fuck my ex's face for the second time today. Patrick focused a bit on Ray moving. and out of my ex's mouth, with his cock constantly pressing against the inside of her cheek and pushing it way out. He held her head in place, pushing again and again, expanding her cheek way beyond what would be normal.

Patrick them moved the camera to the more interesting action, the two guys in my ex's pussy. They had gotten into a really constant pace, one sliding in while the other held still, and then reversed that. The camera got closer in and I got a bird's eye view of her pussy getting stretched. With her pussy shaved, you could see it expanded to take both cocks in her. She was pouring out fluids from her pussy all over the cocks in her, all down her ass cheeks and thighs. There was a puddle forming underneath her ass. The more she got wet, the more she took both of those cocks.

The camera moved back up to her face, and I have to admit it was a bit hard to watch. She had that huge black cock violating her mouth, moving back and forth in the mouth, Steve had moved by her head and placed her hand on his cock. She didn't resist, just started moving her hand up and down on his uncircumcised dick. The view of her being bounced around and violated by 5 guys was something I'd never thought I'd see. Then again, I'd never thought she become a call girl either.

Throughout this type of fucking, she kept grunting like an animal. She was always a bit vocal, especially in the wilder things we did, but this was way different, making sounds I'd never heard before. Every time the two dicks rammed her pussy, she made really deep guttural moans, and then move to high pitch whimpering as they reached deep into her vagina. The camera moved to her face and it looked like her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The woman who wanted to control things in these sex games had lost all control. There was nothing she could do but let these middle age guys use her any way they wanted. She went from looking she was in heat to being scared about what might happen next.

Finally, she couldn't take any more and began to cum hard. Her head jerked back and Raymond's big black cock popped out. She let a loud deep groan, almost sounding like an animal being slaughtered. She let go of Steve's cock, grabbed our neighbor's face, and started yelling for him to fuck her like a bitch. The spew of dirty talk continued, telling them to fuck like a whore, to get their money's worth of teacher pussy, she was a slut, a cunt, all of the things she normally would never say. She moved back to Raymond's cock and started sucking on it for all she was worth. She grabbed Steve's cock and then moved her head to suck on him. She went back and forth, all the while shouting about them to keep double fucking her with two dicks.

Patrick took his free hand not holding the camera and reached down to rub her clit. She started moaning and more and more pussy juices dripped out of her. Suddenly, she let out a high-pitched cry and began to squirt all over the place. One of the guys in her yelled she was squirting. The guys just stopped fucking her and the guys at her head turned to look just as she exploded. Steve shouted she was shooting like a geyser. Another said she should pay them for that kind of reaction. More laughter as my ex-wife came like she never came before, and it was because she was doubled fucked.

The guys at her head stopped at watched and she contracted and scrunched her body tight. I had never sent that before -- certainly not in real life or in a porn film -- and had never seen or gotten my ex-wife to do it. In between deep, heaving breaths, she continued to beg them to fuck the whore, to fuck this slut, that she wanted all of their cum shot all over her. She was in another world at this point, completely losing all self- respect and becoming that pure slut she kept hidden for so long.

Our neighbor who was on top of her couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out, ripped off the condom and proceeded to shoot his cum all over her belly. His load laid there in my ex's torso, and Patrick handed the camera back to my neighbor and moved in to take his place. Jim, who was still on the bottom, stopped fucking for a moment giving Patrick a chance to move in. My ex, still sucking the two biggest cocks of the guys, shouted at Patrick to get in her pussy and fuck her! She sounded like she wanted to take some control of this, but it was more she was in heat and needed as many cocks as she could take. She was doing her second double fuck of the evening. The two guys had made her a sandwich, with her legs hanging there and moving whichever way they moved her.

Our neighbor walked around with the camera, getting some unbelievable shots of my ex getting gang banged. I would have never believed it if she had told me what happened. She was sandwiched between two guys, on her back with cum on her face and her entire body. She had two guys at her head, sometimes licking their cocks, sometimes sucking them, sometimes getting her head pulled into one cock and then another. Our neighbor then moved to the foot of the bed, and there was one of the best shots of the evening. The way she was lifted meant you could see directly underneath the on top guy, and you could clearly see two cocks moving in and out of her pussy. All the while, you could hear her groaning and cumming, saying she was a whore and they needed to keep filling her up whenever her mouth wasn't full.

However, the part of this visual burned into my memory wasn't just the sex. It was her in the teacher socks and shoes, the argyle knee highs and the penny loafers. It looked like some preppy scholar was getting fucked like her life depended on it. If I showed this to anyone who knew her, they would never guess it was the high school teacher they knew. I might buy this was a call girl if she had those fancy stockings, garters, and high heels on, but not someone dressed like she was. Her real life met her secret life.

As she continued to dangle between their bodies, one of her shoes kept kicking and hitting Jim on the bottom. He yelled to anyone listening to get those shoes off her. My neighbor rested the camera on the bedroom dresser, and proceeded to remove one shoe, then the other. He then moved to her sock, peeled one off and then the aother and threw them all on the floor. This stopped me in my tracks. Before any of this new life, my ex-wife had never been naked with anyone but me, and here she was, in her birthday suit being fucked. It was the first time I realized this was my ex-wife, not someone playing a game. It made me want to stop the tape, but I kept going.

Jim, who had been fucking her for a while, said he had to cum and slid out leaving Patrick still in her. He rolled out from under her, moved to her face, took of the condom and pushed Raymond out of the way. My ex saw this happening and opened her mouth. Jim shot a huge load at her face, getting almost all of it her open hole. She swallowed most of it, bubbling some of it out and started spreading his cum over her lips and chin. She now had a cum glaze all over her pretty little face at this point.

Patrick kept fucking her in missionary when Steven said it was their turn. He pointed to Raymond when he said that. Patrick pulled out, whipped off his condom, and moved toward my ex's head, all while rubbing his hand violently up and down his cock. He started shooting almost immediately, missing most of her face but cumming all over her tits and neck. My ex moved her hands down and rubbed more of the cum into her body. The camera caught all of her action, just like it was some porn actress, or worse, a slutty stag film. She was now covered from head to stomach in the cum of five different guys. If I counted right, there were at least 7 different loads spilled all over her.

My wife laid in a prone position, on her back, not knowing what to do. She heard Steve say it was his and Raymond's turn, like she was some ride in a playground. I knew she was thinking here were the two biggest cocks she had ever had, and they would both try to jam those things into her pussy. From what the camera showed, the looks on some of the other guy's faces thought that as well. In fact, it looked like they wanted to see her take two huge cocks in that now not so small teacher pussy.

Steve had other ideas. He told Raymond to lay down, and then instructed my ex to start on his cock. She didn't hesitate, just got up from her back and then lowered herself down on Raymond. She squatted down slowly, and the camera caught her moving the top of her pussy on and off the tip of the black cock. She was toying with him and the audience, as some of them cheered every time she got some more into her. You could see them jerking off to my ex being impaled by this cock.

She asked them if that was what they wanted to see, and should she go further. Clearly, this was her trying to take control again. They all said yes, and she got more and more, all while asking if she should go further. With being so stretched from the multiple double fucks earlier, she had no trouble getting Ray deep into her. The guys continued to watch as the cock went deeper and deeper into her, watching my ex move up and down as Raymond started to put his hands on her hips. He was done with the teasing; he wanted to fill her up right now. He pulled her straight down and my ex screamed from the sudden thrust and the pain of this lead pipe hitting her cervix.

The guys shouted encouragement to the both of them. One said to her to keep fucking him. Another said she was like a porn star, that this bitch should do movies. A third said she could probably fuck the entire apartment complex at once, to which our neighbor replied she probably will some day! The other guys all laughed again, and my wife shot our neighbor a disgusted look. That line went too far, even for her.

My ex moved up and down on Raymond's cock, coming all the way up so you could see the tip of his cock, then plunge back down. Every time she went back down, she whimpered a bit, giving a great show to the masturbating guys standing around. While my ex performed for the waiting crowd, I saw Steven leave the room. He came back with something in his hand, and then moved toward the back end of the bed. He pulled up what was in his hand and I then recognized what it was: a small jar of Vaseline. He proceeded to rub my ex-wife's ass, patted it a few times, and my ex turned around. She was still moving up and down on Raymond's cock, a little slower now, and the camera focused her face. She looked directly at Steven and mouthed the word yes. He didn't have to say it, she knew what he was going to do and more than that, she wanted to be dp'd by these two giant cocks.

Steve started to rub his fingers at her asshole, and my ex bent over slightly on to give him better access to her ass. Watching that made me think she really could be a full time escort. She seemed to welcome any sex act these guys wanted and made them long for her, all the signs of a good call girl.

He then began to shove one finger in, then two, and moved them slowly up her ass. My ex moaned about them filling her up, and Steve responded if you think you're full now, just wait! More laughter from the crowd as they watched my ex get fingers jammed up her ass. A third finger went in as the camera zoomed into get a close up. You could see Raymond's black cock contrasting against her white and pink of her thighs and pussy. Steve's fingers spread her ass wide and you could see both holes expanding to take the girth of fingers and cock.