My ex becomes my slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Blackmailing my ex.
1.3k words
3.83
15.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 3 of a multi-part story. I would recommend reading the previous parts before reading part 3. If you have read the previous parts of this series then I hope you enjoy part 3!

********

After our break up we haven't spoken to each other in 10 months. I was trying to move on with my life, and Kelly was in her relationship with Jeremy. I missed Kelly very much, but I didn't want to admit it to her. Our break up was tough and it was not easy for me to carry on. I did think a lot about the sex life we had and I still fantasized a lot about Kelly. After 10 months of not saying a word to each other, I got a text from Kelly on my birthday.

I opened the text and saw that she send a little birthday present. She send me a self-made birthday card with a picture of her feet on it and a bunch of pictures of her and her feet. We talked a lot about how things went the past 10 months. I even confessed some of the fantasies I had. After a couple of days of talking, we decided to hang out.

Since she got a house for herself now, we decided to hang out at her place. So she sends me her address and I drove to her house. We hang out and talked a lot about our lives. We talked about our work, our family and her boyfriend, unfortunately. While I was there I couldn't help but look at her feet. She noticed but didn't say anything. Just before I was about to leave she pushed me into her bedroom.

"I saw you looking at my feet. You miss them don't you."

She sat down at her bed just before me.

"I missed you touching my feet. I REALLY want a foot rub. Would you do that for me?"

I immediately went on my knees and started massaging her feet, really enjoying myself. I knew it was wrong because she had a boyfriend and I got pretty aroused. But at the other end, she took me here and told me to touch her feet and she knew that it made me horny. After a half-hour of massaging her right foot, I switched to her left. I saw Kelly breathing heavier, but didn't say anything and enjoyed the moment.

"You can taste them too. I know you want it."

I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't do anything but stare at her feet.

"I know you want it! COME ON LICK AND SUCK MY FEET"

That was the trigger for me. I bent forward to her feet and started licking and sucking her feet. I started sucking on her toes and took every toe in my mouth. My dick was rock hard and it took a lot of effort to not touch myself and fuck Kelly's brains out. After an hour of foot worship, we stopped and I went home. I jerked off to what just happened and got off to sleep.

From that moment on our talking became more regular and texting became sexting. We exchanged our sexual fantasies about me worshipping her feet and us fucking each other. I worshipped her feet another couple times, but we never did anything sexually. After a couple of weeks, I got a text from Kelly.

"Hee, I need you! I broke up with Jeremy. Can you hang out tonight?"

"Hee, I'm sorry to hear you broke up. I'll see you at 8!"

When I Drove in front of her house she stood in the doorway. I got inside and we talked. Kelly cried a lot. I was just there to be there for her and listen to her story. Jeremy had found out about our sexting and left. She cried a lot, so I cuddled her.

"I was so stupid for leaving you! I never saw what you did for me. After we broke up and I got into a relationship with Jeremy, I recognized what you did for me and how an amazing boyfriend you were. I really miss our relationship."

Since she just broke up I didn't know if what she told me was true or if she told me this because she was sad. I just talked to her and I just wanted to be there for her. After a couple of hours of Kelly crying, she looked up to me.

"You know what would really help? A foot rub!"

She lay down on her back and put her feet on my lap. I started massaging her feet and immediately got a hard cock pressing against my pants. I was trying to hide it. After a couple of minutes massaging her left foot, I switched to her right foot. she had seen my boner and placed her left foot directly on my boner. I let out a soft moan and she definitely heard that. She started rubbing her left foot against my boner through my pants. While I was massaging her right foot.

"Take your pants off, I want to see your delicious cock!"

I took my pants off and she started giving me a footjob with her left foot while putting her right foot in my mouth. After a couple of minutes, she put both feet on my rock hard cock and started giving me a lovely footjob. In no-time, I came all over her lovely feet and she cuddled me, thanking me for the evening.

Once home, I got to sleep and didn't know what to do or how to feel. The weeks after she broke up we texted every day. 4 weeks later I got a text from Kelly.

"I was so stupid for leaving you! I never saw what you did for me. I really miss our relationship. I WANT YOU BACK!!"

Her reaction came out of nowhere, so I didn't know how to respond. I didn't text her till the next morning, because when it comes to this relationship I wanted to think with my head instead of my dick. Overnight I made up a plan and texted her back.

"If you want me back then we need to talk. Tonight? At 8?"

Kelly said, "I really REALLY want you back! See you tonight"

When we hung out that evening, I talked with her about our break up and how it affected me. I told her that she had really hurt me and that I wanted to know if she REALLY wanted me back, before starting a relationship with me.

Kelly said immediately, "I REALLY REALLY REALLY want you back. I would do ANYTHING for you"

"ANYTHING??"

"ANYTHING!!"

"Okay, if you would do anything to get me back, then you'll have to be my sex slave for as long as I want. You have to do anything I say, whenever I say AND WITHOUT COMPLAINTS. If you do anything I say, without complaints, then I will be back in a relationship with you. But if you make a complaint, you won't get me back."

"How do you mean you have to do anything I say, whenever I say?"

"I mean that If I tell you to do something or I want to use u for sexual pleasure, you will obey. You will do whatever I say whenever I say. When you make a complaint, you will get a warning. If you do exactly as I say after the warning you can earn my trust and I will be in a relationship with you. If you after the warning still don't do as I say. Then I know you didn't really want me back and there won't be a relationship."

"Okay"

"You have till next week to decide. If you decide to be my sex slave, you need to text me: I'M ALL YOURS MASTER, PLEASE USE ME!"

Then I left, hoping she would text me she would be my sex slave.