My ex becomes my slave Pt. 02

Story Info
The end of my relationship with my ex-girlfriend.
1k words
3.77
19.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 2 of a multi-part story. I would recommend to read part one before reading part 2. If you have read part one of this series then I hope you enjoy part 2!

********

The next morning I woke up. I saw Kelly lying beside me with her feet still hanging off the edge, thinking about our adventures from the previous night. The best thing about it is that it actually changed our sex life. From that moment we indulged her feet every time we had sex. She allowed me to cum over them whenever I wanted and granted me with a lot of Footjobs. When we had sex she would always allow me to worship her feet. This went on for a couple of months and it was great!

The only problem was that I had two fetishes. My feet fetish and I loved being dominated, or dominate a lovely girl. In other words, I was a switch. In my fantasies, I was Kelly's master, or I was her obedient foot slave. However, since I got Kelly to indulge foot fetish in our sex life I wouldn't want her to feel offended by bringing this up.

After a couple of months, I wanted to tell her my fetish because I was craving to indulge it in our sex life. So I went to a restaurant with her and had a lovely date night. When we came home I set her down on the couch.

I said, "I love how we indulged your beautiful feet in our amazing sex life, but I have to tell you something. I don't know how to start."

Kelly said, "Babe just tell me. No matter what it is I'll always love you."

I said: "Babe I love your feet, but I would love for you to dominate me and use me as your foot slave. I want to be your slave. But I also want to be your master and dominate you. I'd love to do that with you and give you full control or let you give me full control."

Kelly said, "Wow babe I didn't know that you liked that. I would like to try it out sometime, but I have no experience with being dominated, or dominating. I don't know anything about dominating or being dominated, I think I'm not ready for it yet. So I would like to try it out sometime when I'm ready for it."

I said: "Okay babe I get it. When you're ready, I would love to try it out with you."

After our conversation, we went upstairs. I threw Kelly on the bed and we started making out. I got down on the ground and started to unwrap my presents. Kelly wore black Vans, so I took her shoelaces in my mouth and used my mouth to get her beautiful shoes off her feet. Then I used my mouth to take her socks off. There were her gorgeous feet hanging at the side of the bed, right in front of my face.

I started kissing every inch of her feet. Then I started licking her feet. Starting slow and eventually licking from heel to toe. Then I took each delicious toe in my mouth, slowly sucking on them. I saw Kelly's breathing getting heavier and heavier. Then I took her dress off and saw her beautiful body lying in front of me. I started taking off her panties and bra and I was completely admiring her beautiful body. I crawled on top of her and we started making out again.

"My feet are so wet, I love it! I'm wet too, do you want to taste me?"

I knew what to do and started getting down on her. I began licking her sweet pussy while fingering her and rubbing her asshole. She went crazy. Then I wanted to putt one finger in her ass, but she immediately went wild.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T STICK YOUR FINGER IN THERE, YOU DICKHEAD!"

I was in shock, she had never done that to me. Clearly, she was startled of her reaction, because she immediately apologized. I went on licking and fingering her pussy until she came hard. Then I crawled on top of her and we made out.

"Lay on your back babe," Kelly said.

I rolled off Kelly and she started getting my pants and my shirt off. She was sitting at my left side and started jerking me off while putting her feet in my face again. While I was licking her feet I felt her mouth on my cock. At that moment she sucked my cock as if her life depended on it. I loved it so much! I knew she didn't like giving blowjobs and almost didn't give me any. But today she was sucking my cock like a pornstar. Just before I came she stopped. She already didn't like giving blowjobs. So cumming in her mouth wasn't an option. She took her gorgeous feet off my face and started giving me a footjob. I came all over her pretty toes.

Kelly said, "You made a mess babe. Did you enjoy my little game?"

"Babe it was the best! I loved every second of it!"

Kelly said, "Get a towel and clean your mess babe."

I went and got a towel and came back to clean her feet. When all of my cum was off her feet I got up from the floor and Kelly started playing with my cock again. She touched every inch of my cock with her feet. I immediately got hard again.

Kelly said, "That's what I like the most about your little foot fetish! I can use my feet to get you hard anytime in just seconds."

I got on top of her and fucked her until we both came. After our lovely evening, we got off to sleep.

Just after our three-year anniversary, I felt more and more distance in our relationship. After a couple of weeks of living extremely apart together, we talked and Kelly told me that she had feelings for another guy (Jeremy) and that she wanted a break from our relationship to think about her feelings. After just a week into our "break" we actually broke up and in less than a week she started a relationship with Jeremy. I loved her very much and couldn't believe it, but Kelly was gone and there was nothing I could do about it.