My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
I met Anna again at a truly memorable wedding.
3.4k words
4.57
20.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosey
hosey
66 Followers

The days and weeks after that Christmas incident with Lisa's mom, Anna, had been long and dreadful. Lisa and I were not getting along all that well. She was very moody and we were fighting quite often. We hadn't had sex in weeks, so I had to take matters into my own hands, as usual. Of course, I was thinking about what had happened with her mom Anna, I couldn't get her out of my head. A sudden rush of excitement came over me on a Wednesday end of January, when Lisa told me her parents invited us for lunch on Sunday. I was excited, and did my best to hide it from Lisa.

Sunday came, and I couldn't wait to see what Anna would be wearing. When she opened the door, I was a bit disappointed at first. Anna wore a pink blouse and pants, specifically white capri pants, that ended above her ankle. I got it, she didn't want to play it all too daring. At least her ass looked great in them. Upon closer inspection however, it looked like she wore nude pantyhose underneath. And when she saw that I noticed, she gave me a wink.

At lunch, they were talking about the upcoming wedding of Lisa's cousin, who would be coming, and how they were all looking forward, and all that. I didn't talk much. In fact, Lisa didn't even try to include me in their conversation. It was obvious that we were not getting along well. Anna noticed, she was the one trying to include me. At one point, she said to me:

"We definitely have to dance! I haven't danced in such a long time, it's gonna be so much fun."

"Oh yeah, we will hit the dance floor for sure."

That's when I felt something under the table, something on my leg. At first I thought it was accidental, but I felt it again, and again. Anna looked at me smiling, it was her. She was blatantly rubbing her foot against my lower leg. Right there under the table, while sitting next to her husband. Obviously, nobody noticed, and so she kept doing it, and smiled whenever our eyes met. She was shamelessly playing with me, and enjoying it. I got nervous, and quite aroused, even started sweating. She managed to push up the bottom of my pants to let her nylon clad foot rub on my bare skin. My cock started growing. How I would have loved to touch those feet, or at least have a look. But, of course, I couldn't. I was afraid Lisa might notice. Then she pulled back.

We left soon after lunch, so nothing more happened. As we said our goodbyes, Anna just emphasized how much she was looking forward to the wedding and us coming. Well, me too. But I needed to contain myself, it was still more than a month to go until March. And so, although the relationship with Lisa was on the brink of collapse, I did my best to keep it going. Some long weeks followed, with Anna on my mind.

Fast forward to March. The date was actually a bit unusual for a wedding, around here people usually get married in summer. However, Lisa's cousin planned it on the day she first met her fiance, and that was March. Luckily, it was a sunny day and not too cold. That also meant that I could hope for lots of legs in pantyhose. As I had expected, Lisa did not play along, and wore a pant suit. A fucking pant suit! I didn't like her outfit, but at least her ass looked nice in it, plus she finally wore some decent high heels. Of course, I was dying to know what her mom would be wearing. I was about to find out when we arrived at the venue and walked down to the yard where the wedding reception was taking place.

Lisa was pissed because we were late. At least there was a decent amount of nylon clad legs. Most women wore a dress along with high heels and some sort of pantyhose. Even Lisa's sister did, she wore navy colored opaque tights with flat shoes. Not my favorite, but at least something. I grabbed a drink and let my eyes wander around until I spotted Anna. She was having a conversation with some relatives. My god, what a sight she was. Hair and make up was beautifully done, she was easily the most attractive woman there. Her elegant light blue dress was a stunner, she paired it with nude colored high heels and nude pantyhose. She looked incredible. She met my gaze from a distance and smiled in my direction as she continued talking. Later, Lisa and me went over to say Hi.

"I'm so glad you came," she said as she hugged me. Her familiar scent brought my mind back to those Christmas holidays.

"Of course, my pleasure, you all look so lovely, if I may say," I said as I checked her out. I had to be careful, Lisa was right next to me, and so was her father. Still, Anna noticed.

"We definitely have to dance later," Anna told me, smiling.

The whole afternoon my eyes were glued on Anna whenever possible. More than once, she caught me staring, but always smiled back. After a couple glasses of champagne, she became more playful. She went from table to table to talk to lots of people, but always made sure I had a good view of her legs from where I was sitting. This time she went for nude pantyhose with a light shimmer, just enough to glisten as they reflected the sunlight, giving them a silky and elegant look. With her legs crossed she started dipping her foot out of her heel, flashing me her pantyhose clad toes. On one occasion, it looked like she was talking to another woman about her pantyhose, as they both ran their hands over Anna's lower leg, as if to examine their nice quality. She made it all seem totally casual, but knew exactly what she was doing to me, and kept glancing in my direction. It surely did have the desired effect.

After dinner, everyone got a bit more relaxed. People were talking and laughing louder. I was mostly stuck in boring conversations with some of Lisa's relatives, mostly guys talking about work, I don't even remember who it was. Lisa's mood had improved actually, and eventually, she dragged me to the dance floor. She enjoyed it very much and loved to dance with me and all her family. It was nice to see her that way, and watching her with her high heels and tight pants was lovely for a change.

When they played some old jams, Anna dragged her husband Eric to the dance floor. She started dancing so joyfully, sang along, and just loved it. Eric on the other hand made it obvious that he didn't like it. He didn't even try to keep up, and, seemed quite drunk already, so he went back to his table after two songs. What the fuck man, you got the sexiest wife on that wedding, and you behave like that? Needless to say, I was eager to fill that void he created, so I moved over to her.

"Finally a man who wants to dance!"

"Who wouldn't want to dance with you?"

"Well, some prefer to get drunk instead."

"You need a man who lasts longer than that."

That made her laugh. "Oh yes, I very much do," she responded.

We kept dancing for a while, just some innocent fun, until a song came up that Anna didn't like, so I quickly chipped in.

"Hey come on, let's go get a drink."

The party crowd kept dancing, nobody even noticed as the two of us left the dance floor. Not even Anna's husband, as drunk and heavily involved in some conversation as he was. Anna grabbed me by the hand and led me to a more quiet bar outside the main room. A handful of people were there, chatting and drinking. Anna quickly passed them to avoid any chit chat. We went to the back end of the bar where she ordered two drinks for us. I remained standing, leaning against the bar, while she sat herself on a bar stool and crossed her legs. Of course, I couldn't help but look, this time though, I made no effort to hide it. She answered with a smile.

"So I hope you enjoyed yourself a bit today?"

"Yes sure, lovely wedding and lovely people."

"You had a lot to look at."

"Well I quickly found myself a favorite."

She gave me a sexy smile.

"Did you like Lisa's outfit today?"

"Well, at least she wears some nice heels, but all in all, no."

"I tried my best, I told her to put on a nice dress, but she refused."

"She should follow her mom's example," I told her.

"So you like my outfit?"

With that, Anna ran her hand over her crossed leg. Although music was playing and people were talking in the background, I could hear the swishing sound of her hand brushing over the fabric of her pantyhose. Of course, I had to look. And I was dying to touch, but I couldn't, not with other people in the room. Anna was well aware of that, she was in total control. And judged by the naughty smile on her face, she enjoyed every second of it.

"Oh yes, very much."

"You had any better luck with Lisa?"

"Nope, to be honest I gave up. I think she just hates pantyhose."

"She just doesn't know all the benefits of them."

"Her mom seems to know them quite well."

"Well, her mom is very playful."

"And her father is the luckiest dude in the world and he doesn't even know it."

"It took me... two hours to get ready, and my dear husband didn't even look at me properly, let alone say anything. He was just pissed that I took so long."

"I will never understand this. If I were your husband, I couldn't guarantee for anything."

"Really? So what would you do?"

"Well, for starters, I would be the luckiest dude, could never get my hands off of you, and couldn't wait to get back to the room with you tonight."

"To do what?"

"Oh god," I hesitated. This talk got me really horny. I looked at her for a few seconds."There's a lot of things that come to my mind after seeing you all day in that sexy outfit."

"Well, as your wife, I would very much like to know them," she answered. With that, I could feel how the shoe from her crossed leg rubbed on the side of my thigh. It was not accidentally, but fully intentional. My cock was now fully erect, and my suit pants did a really bad job hiding it.

"Oh crap," she went on as she ran her hand over her lower leg, "I think I have a run in my pantyhose. It's such a shame because they are so nice. Thank god I have a spare pair with me."

She knew exactly how to tease the hell out of me. And it drove me crazy.

"You know...," she smiled, "I will have to go to our car and change. You know our car, right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Why don't you meet me there in 10 minutes?"

With that, she emptied her drink, gave me one last look, got up and left. Holy shit, it took me a few deep breaths to calm down a bit. I was checking my watch multiple times per minute now, anxiously waiting for the time to pass. Still 8 minutes. It became almost unbearable. I ordered a shot of tequila, I needed to concentrate and get my cock down before I could go anywhere. 5 minutes. I was just standing there alone at the bar, avoiding eye contact with anyone, not to be noticed, let alone getting caught up in a conversation. There was no time for that. 2 minutes. Just keep your head straight, walk out there, talk to nobody. 1 minute. I paid for the drinks and headed towards the exit.

Finally, I was out. I left the building, passed some cigarette smokers and headed straight to the parking lot, acting like I was on the phone. The path was marked with some lights, but the parking lot itself was rather dark and surrounded by the nearby woods, and just dimly lit by the moonlight. The conversations, the music, the laughter from the wedding became distant noises as I walked across the flat space full of parked cars. Lisa's father's car was easily one of the biggest, a big black SUV, I quickly spotted it. The tinted rear windows did not let me see what was inside. It would turn out to be an advantage. I took another look around to make sure nobody was there, then quietly opened the back door.

"Hey," I whispered, being unnecessarily quiet as to not draw any attention on us whatsoever.

"There you are," Anna said, sitting in the backseat, "get in."

As soon as I got in, she placed her legs on my lap.

"Oh my god," I managed to stutter, looking at them almost paralyzed.

"Touch them, don't be so shy."

My hands were all over those legs, touching every inch. The feeling was out of this world, as if I was in a silky soft heaven. I must have acted like I was opening Christmas presents, my enthusiasm made her smile.

"Do you like them?" She asked, with the answer unfolding right in front of her. "They feel so sexy right? They are one of my favorites."

I loved how she was talking about them.

"You know, my feet are killing me," she continued, "would you mind taking my shoes off and giving me a little massage?"

That's what I've been waiting for. I carefully slipped off her nude colored pumps and admired her beautiful, nylon clad feet, completed with a slight reinforced toe part. They were just perfect. With the utmost care, I started massaging them.

"Mmmh gosh that feels good," she said, almost groaning. "Would you do that for me as my husband?"

"Every single day."

"You know how to take good care of your wife, that's sexy."

"Speaking of sexy, you were making me nervous all day," I blatantly admitted, all while I kept feeling up her legs and feet.

"I saw how you were looking at me."

"I couldn't help it. Did you like that?"

"Yes," she said with a dirty little smile. „Actually, it might have turned me on a little."

"It did?"

"You know, Eric never looks at me like that."

That's when she pulled her foot back and brought it to my crotch. She started massaging the bulge in my suit pants, formed by my massive boner.

"My god, you're so hard," she whispered. "We left you a bit unsatisfied last time, didn't we?"

"Couldn't think of anything else for the last 2 months."

"Why don't you show me what you are hiding in there? Let me see how hard you are."

My hands were shaking as I unzipped my pants and pulled it out, finally releasing it from its suit pant prison. Anna's eyes lit up. She was staring at it before she reached into her hand bag and tossed a worn pair of nude pantyhose to me, obviously the ones with the run in them.

"Here, show me what you did with my pantyhose at Christmas," she said.

It all happened so quickly. I put them over my cock and started jerking off. They seemed to be the exact same type as she was wearing. Needless to say, they felt incredible. Now, she slightly spread her legs, showing me what's underneath that dress. Her pussy was hidden by her panties and the cotton crotch of her otherwise sheer-to-waist pantyhose. She was looking at me with the most intense lust in her eyes, all while I kept wanking with her nylons. I couldn't believe what was happening, this felt infinitely more exciting than anything I could have imagined in the long, dreadful weeks before. I grabbed her foot and started sucking on her nylon clad toes, I just couldn't help myself.

"Oh god you're so naughty," she gasped. This obviously aroused her too, she was breathing heavily as I couldn't get enough of her beautiful foot. She ran her hand over her pantyhose clad thigh while watching me. It eventually found its way to her crotch, where she started playing with her pussy through her pantyhose. The look on her face drove me crazy. When her other foot started massaging my balls, I got close.

"Yes sweetie, show me how you cum in my pantyhose," she kept saying.

The thrill of this was already overwhelming, but hearing her talking like this while she rubbed her nylon clad foot sole on my swollen balls brought me over the edge. I moaned heavily as I exploded, filling up her used nylons with my load. Anna smiled.

"That was very hot," she said.

Holy shit! I needed a minute to catch my breath, but Anna already checked her watch.

"We got to get back in, I don't want them to become suspicious," she said as she straightened her clothes and put her heels back on.

We agreed that I should go first and she would follow after another few minutes. Anna grabbed the cum-soaked nylons and put them back into her pocket. "Don't worry, I'll take care of them," she said. I kind of wanted to keep them but didn't dare to ask. I straightened my pants and was ready to get out.

"Listen, i think I don't need to mention that we keep this between you and me, right?"

"Sure."

"And as long as you are dating my daughter, that's where we draw the line, okay?"

"Yes, of course."

"But," she continued, "I think you know for yourself that the thing with you and Lisa, this might not be forever."

"Well, yes, I know."

"So if you keep being a good boy, maybe I'll wear them again for you," she added playfully.

Anna got out first to check if it was all safe. It was, and so I quickly got going. As I walked back over the empty parking lot and the way back to the venue, I needed to wrap my head around what just had happened. Did I just seriously masturbate in front of Anna? With her pantyhose? With her asking me too? Did she really say it turned her on how I looked at her? I couldn't fucking believe it. All of this was just so freaking surreal. I seriously hoped Lisa hadn't notice anything, I slightly panicked. I checked my phone, but there was nothing, no message, no call. As I got out of the car, the parking lot was quiet.

Back inside, everything was pretty much still the way it was as we left. Lisa was still dancing with her cousins, As if nothing happened, almost as if it was all just a dream. Luckily they were all drunk and their perception of time was messed up. We went to the bar for another drink. About an hour later, we called a taxi and went back home. Lisa was surprisingly horny that night, and we actually had sex. I was very wild and fucked her hard. She was drunk and loved it. And as it turned out, this was to be our last time.

Not long after that, Lisa and I separated. It seemed as if she wanted to keep me only to be her plus one for the wedding, to show me off to her family, not be there as single, and let me go afterwards. In the end, breaking up was the best for both of us. The whole thing was actually not about her not wanting to wear pantyhose for me. I had given up any hope on that long ago. Anyway, by the end, I was relieved. My biggest concern was just, how could I ever get back in touch with her mom? Would I ever see her again? Well, as it turned out, I would find out sooner than I thought.

hosey
hosey
66 Followers