My Ex-Girlfriend's Mother - Pt. 02

Story Info
The ex threatens to sue but things go differently...
3.7k words
4.27
14.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
48 Followers

If you have ever travelled in train in India, you'd know that the train routes often have bad cellular network. So having sent the message to Neha about how I had fucked her mother Kavita, I was off the grid for several hours. During this time, I felt bad for having sent Neha the pictures. It wasn't me, I told myself. I opened my Instagram and tried to delete the messages which were still marked unread, but the internet connection was not on my side. When I finally re-entered civilization, a bunch of notifications popped up - mostly on Instagram.

Neha had read my message and had threatened to take legal action against me - for distributing her mother's private photographs without her consent. I immediately regretted my rash action. Once again in my life, I had managed to burn bridges. Neha was pissed because I slept with her mum. Kavita will be pissed because I used our hookup to get back at her daughter and shared the pictures without asking her. I was fucked.

As soon as I got off the train, I tried to call Kavita but I couldn't reach her. I peevishly called Neha after that. She didn't sound as pissed as I thought she would.

"You seem to be really pleased with yourself." She retorted as soon as she received the call.

"Neha, I am sorry. I shouldn't have sent the pictures to you. It was in bad taste. What happened between your mum and me was not planned. I wasn't trying to get back at you or anything. I realized it as soon as I sent the message that I shouldn't have."

"Hmmm," Neha replied, sounding pensive. "Not as much of an accident as you're led to believe."

I was confused. What did she mean by that? I asked her. Neha told me that she believed her mother had seduced me to make her jealous.

"She has always had this strangely competitive relationship with me", Neha exclaimed, "It is unnatural. That is why we have not been on talking terms for a while now. Then she goes and does this. And you," she continued, now shifting her attention to me, "How could you fuck that old hag? She is in her sixties for God's sake! Are you that strapped for sex?"

I didn't know how to respond.

Neha continued: "From the pictures, it looks like you had fun though. You know what -- you wanted to make me jealous by sharing the pictures? That's not gonna happen. Why don't you tell me how it all happened. Spare no details."

I was not sure if she was being serious or sarcastic. She then insisted that I recount how Kavita and I hooked up. So, I did. She listened quietly, occasionally asking me for more details.

When I finished telling her everything, she sighed and said, "This is too much. I am hanging up now---" And she was gone.

Seconds later, my phone started dinging with notifications. Neha had sent me something. I opened the chat and was met with around ten photos -- nudes. Neha had sent me nudes of herself -- in various angles, leaving nothing to the imagination. She had put on weight. Her breasts were bigger and so was her hip, her pussy was fatter and clean shaved. There was one picture of her bent over, spreading her ass -- her crack was dark, and her hole was puckered.

Following this, she texted: "I can't believe you chose that old hag's pussy over mine."

"Not like I had access to your pussy," I texted back. "Moreover, these pictures were clicked for someone else."

"So what?" Neha replied. "Don't you like them?"

"They are very nice. But I am a stranger to them."

"Should we change that?"

"I thought you have a boyfriend."

"And you have dipped your cock in my mother's pussy. So what?"

"And her mouth and ass." I replied. I was a little horny by this point, but what I said seemed to make Neha angry and she stopped responding. I looked at her pictures along with the pictures of Kavita's pussy and ass and masturbated. I came like a jet spray in minutes.

The following week, I received a legal notice where the petitioner was named as Kavita. It was a notice of intent to sue. I realized that Neha had told her mother about the pictures. I consulted my lawyer. He told me that it wasn't really a big deal. He said that people send notices like this when they are looking to settle the matter out of court. He suggested that I should pay up some money and bury the matter. So, I called Kavita. She was surprised to hear from me.

"I didn't think you'd call," Kavita said, "I thought I had scared you off."

I asked her about the notice, and she knew nothing about it. I realized then that Neha had had the notice sent to her. I told her all that had transpired after I left my hometown after fucking her. She was intrigued. When I apologized to her, she laughed. She told me she wasn't a prude. She said she had imagined I'd do something like that, especially because of the way Neha had ended it in the past. She told me I didn't need to worry as she had no intention to sue me about anything. She promised that she would talk to Neha about it.

A week or so later, Kavita called me up and asked me if I could visit her in person the following weekend. She told me she had discussed it with Neha and had asked her to come too so that we could all sit and just talk it out so that there are no hard feelings. I agreed. I booked the tickets and left for my hometown on Friday.

I could barely sleep that night. The idea of seeing Neha again was making me restless. I had really loved that girl. There had been women after her, but she had been the yardstick by which I judged all her successors and they all fell short. How do I explain this? She wasn't a beauty queen or anything, but she was a smart woman, we could have amazing conversations where the topic didn't matter. We could talk to each other for hours. It was something I had never found in anyone else. With most other women, I'd get bored of talking quite quickly.

In fact, Neha had shaped my taste in women -- she was the reason I liked them a little plump. Skinny women just didn't do it for me. I guess Kavita also had some hand to play in that but the emotional stuff I shared was only for Neha. I was shattered when she had dumped me. Her voice still made my heartbeat faster.

When I walked up to Kavita's house early Saturday morning, I was nervous to see Neha again. Kavita answered the door when I rang the bell. She was wearing a maroon nightie. I stepped inside and closed the door after me.

"Where's Neha?" I asked a moment later.

"Oh, she's being a brat -- staying at her uncle's place rather than with her mother," Kavita replied.

You slept with her ex-boyfriend after all, I thought to myself -- but I didn't say it out loud.

"She will be here any minute now," Kavita said, "I had told her you'd be coming."

I wondered if I should excuse myself and come in later. I was suddenly a little awkward around Kavita -- we had fucked like bunnies the last time I was here, but it all seemed like ages ago, even though it hadn't been that long.

"Can you help me out with something?" Kavita asked, bringing back memories of how she lured me into the room.

She turned around and raised her nightie to expose her ass.

"This is stuck there," she said, bending forward with her hands on the dining table to expose the head of a double-sided black dildo sticking out of her ass.

"Can you pull it out?" Kavita asked.

I looked at the dildo and her dark ass cheeks. Her hole was stretched wide by the dildo, which seemed to be modelled after those big black monster cocks. I moved ahead and grabbed the head of the dildo -- it was slimy. I pulled it out -- I was amazed to see around 15 inches of the fat dildo slip out of Kavita's gaping asshole. Her hole looked red and raw.

"Wow," she exclaimed as I pulled the dildo out, "It was painful but now I kinda miss it inside me."

She was still leaning over the table -- I traced my finger around her gaping hole, which was returning to its original shape. Her ass was super lubed up.

Kavita looked back at me and said, "You wanna get in there, don't you?" I nodded. "Do it then. It's all wet for you."

I unzipped my pant and pulled out my cock which was hard by now. I slipped a finger in her ass, got it wet with lube and then slipped it down into her pussy. Then I pushed my hard dick into her asshole. It slipped in effortlessly. I pushed it all in till my whole erection was engulfed by her butthole. It is a special pleasure to watch your fat cock go in an out of a woman's ass. I grabbed her ass cheeks and held them apart as I thrust in and out of her ass. Kavita moaned and pushed back in rhythm with my thrusts to make the impact harder. I wrapped a hand around her body and reached out and started rubbing on Kavita's clit. I put the other hand inside her nightie and squeezed a breast. She didn't have a bra on underneath.

Kavita's big ass cheeks wobbled and made a fapping sound as they hit my thighs every time I thrust into her. I kept kneading on her boob with one hand and rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with the other. When I was close to cumming, I grabbed her ass cheeks hard and started groaning.

Kavita stopped moving and said, "Are you gonna cum? Feed me your cum now."

I pulled out of her, and she turned around and sat on the chair. I rubbed my hard slimy cock near her face. Kavita opened her mouth invitingly and looked into my eyes as I jerked my cock near her lips. She darted her tongue out and licked the tip of my penis, sending me over the edge in a frenzy. I shot a load in her mouth. More loads shot out over her lips and cheeks.

At this very moment, the door opened, and Neha stepped in. In my excited state, I didn't hear the key rattle outside. I was still shooting cum at her mother's face when Neha came inside.

"What the fuck!" Neha exclaimed as I squeezed the last drop of cum over Kavita's lips.

I looked at Neha and froze.

I started panicking in my post-nut clarity. I broke a sweat, pushed my now flaccid member back in my pants and zipped up my fly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Neha screamed at us. Kavita, who was wiping my cum from her cheeks, brought her fingers up to her lips and licked off the cum seductively and said, "Don't be selfish, Neha. Why don't you want your mother to have some fun?" I didn't know what to say. Neha glared at me for a moment, then stormed off to her room across the hall and slammed the door behind her.

I looked at Kavita. She looked at me unapologetically.

"You knew she could walk in on us, didn't you?" I asked, knowing very well the answer was 'yes'.

Kavita shrugged casually. I looked at Neha's room's door -- it had been a while since I had been through the door.

"Go. Talk to her. Even though I don't think you need to. We're all adults. She can't throw a fit every time I hook up with someone she dated."

I started walking towards Neha's room and then stopped in my tracks.

"Every time..?" I asked Kavita but she had already gone into her room in the other side of the hall -- that was the room where I had fucked her the last time.

I knocked twice on Neha's door and entered. The room hadn't changed much in all these years. Neha was sitting on the bed. It was a single bed, at the head of which was her study table. It was the same table where Neha had pulled her breast out from her dress and made me suck at her nipples. It was the same bed where we used to fuck. The wall next to the bed had these smudges still -- when I had first asked Neha what those smudges were, she had told me they had always been there. But she had later revealed to me that those were stains left by her fingers from when she wiped them dry on the wall after masturbating her wet pussy. This room had seen a lot.

Being in that room brought back so many memories. I remembered how this one-time Neha had offered me a blowjob (the very first time she did that) because she was on her periods. I was got over her and fucked her mouth and then her tits and when I was about to cum, I had pushed my dick in her mouth without warning and unloaded inside. Neha had swallowed like a good girl. This was the bed where I first fucked Neha's ass -- we didn't have lube and used my saliva to make her tight hole wet. And this was the same bed where Neha would writhe around when I went down on her. I loved going down on Neha -- she was wild, wet, and hairy back then. I loved tasting every crevice of her pussy, I loved pushing my nose inside her and getting her juices all over my face. She'd get so hot by it that she would just pull me up and guide my dick inside her. We always fucked bareback.

"What?" Neha asked in an annoyed voice.

Her question broke my chain of nostalgia, and I was back in the moment.

"Neha, I am sorry. Your mum had this dildo up her ass and she made me pull it out. I don't know what came upon me..."

"You got horny looking at her ass. That's what happened." Neha sounded more disappointed than angry now.

"I...did. I have no excuses," I replied.

Neha's eyes softened. She had always liked the fact that I generally spoke the truth. She used to say that mu candour was one of the reasons she had fallen for me. She asked me to sit next to her. She went on to tell me how her mum had ended up fucking two of her past boyfriends and how that led to her Neha breaking up with them.

"I just couldn't fuck them once I knew those dicks had been in the pussy I was born from," Neha exclaimed.

My heart sank. Somewhere in my subconscious, I think I wanted to fuck Neha again.

"I never knew she'd get to you too," Neha continued, "You were my untarnished memory, my puppy love."

I knew in that moment exactly how Neha felt because that was close to the feelings I had for her -- feelings that never really went away.

"I was lonely," I replied, " I am sorry."

"No. You don't really owe me an apology. We were not together. We aren't."

I asked Neha what she had been up to, and she started telling me about her life after she left for her Masters. She told me about how she had fooled around with a girl in her hostel. She told me how she had started hooking up through Tinder and how she had developed a bit of a reputation in her college.

"What kind of reputation?"

"You know...that I am loose, easy...whorey!"

I laughed. She did always have an appetite for sex. In our society, men are very quick to label women with libidos as whores.

So, tell me about your hookups?"

"What do you want to know?"

"What kind of guys do you go for?"

"Honestly," Neha replied, "after a certain point it didn't really matter. None of the men on the dating app had any real chemistry. So, I started asking for dick pics and chose the ones that were big and thick."

I rolled my eyes.

"I never knew you were into big and thick," I said mocking how she said it.

Neha laughed.

"You know," she said, "A girl needs some filling occasionally. By the way, have you grown since I last saw you?"

"I am the same height," I replied, "I have gained some weight though."

"No," Neha corrected me, "I meant down there."

"I don't know," I shrugged. I really didn't.

"You looked bigger," Neha said, with a smile on her face. I remembered that she had just walked in on me shooting cum on her mum's face just half an hour ago. I blushed a little.

"You never came on my face," Neha exclaimed.

"That's because you always swallowed my cum."

"I thought you preferred that after that time when you shoved it into my mouth." Neha was referring to the incident I had mentioned previously.

"And I thought you liked it that way."

"I did. But I am sure I would have liked cum on my face too. I mean, I did discover that pleasure in a one-night stand that kinda turned into a threesome." Neha said coyly.

"Really?" I sounded too intrigued.

"Yeah, it was very porn-like." Neha replied.

She told me the story. She had met this older guy at some club and gone back with him to his apartment. They got food delivered and had a big meal. Then the guy got frisky and just to calm him down, Neha took him to the bedroom. He went down on her, which surprised her because most guys don't do that. She was having fun. She had her eyes closed when she felt a hard dick in her lips. She was startled and opened her eyes to find the guy's Sardar roommate, who had walked in on the two fucking, and had decided to strip down and join them. He was super hairy and very well endowed down there. So Neha decided to just go with it. She took his big dark cock in her mouth and gagged on it. Both the guys took turns fucking her, and came on her face when they were done.

Apparently, she loved that experience so much that she went back to their apartment several times -- with it becoming a gangbang one time when there were three more guys visiting them.

"How was that?" I asked, feeling very hot under the collar, my dick getting hard in my pants.

"It was tedious to be honest. I lost track of who was where. I lost track of how many loads of cum I got inside me -- those guys were savages, they kept fucking me one after another, didn't even let me clean up. It was a sloppy mess down there. And they also came a ton on my face and breasts. I loved the attention though. I was sore for days after that."

I had a full-fledged erection by the time Neha finished her story. I reached out and kissed her on the lips.

"Whoa, sailor," she exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

I told her I had been dying to kiss her all these years. She looked at me with wide-eyed amazement. At this point, she noticed the tent in my pants. I tried to kiss her again. She resisted for a bit but then kissed me back.

"You love me, don't you?" Neha asked.

"I never stopped," I replied.

She got up and quickly took off her dress. She looked different from before, she looked different from even the nudes she had sent me, which I realized were a little older. She had gained weight -- her hips were bigger, considerably, almost as big as Kavita. Even her boobs were bigger and rounder. Her pussy was hairy again. I drooled looking at her. I was sitting on the bed, and she was standing in front of me. I put my arm around her and took her nipple in my mouth.

Moments later, Neha was straddled over my face, and I was eating her out. She moaned loudly. Kavita walked in moments later.

Neha's pussy was covering my face, but I heard Kavita say, "Good for you. You scored one over me."

Neha scoffed and rubbed her clit on my nose.

Seconds later, I felt movement near my waist. It was Kavita. I couldn't see it, but I felt Kavita's large frame come over me. She grabbed my hard cock and guided it into her wet pussy. I felt her with my hands and realized, she was facing my feet in the reverse-cowgirl position. I was fucking the mother and eating the daughter out. It was crazy. Kavita started moaning as loudly as Neha was moaning as she rode my penis. Neha came on my face, and I blew a load inside Kavita. Kavita quickly got off and left the room.

Neha was not done with me. She grabbed my penis which was getting flaccid and started jerking it off. I got hard soon, and she told me to fuck her from behind. Neha wanted the last fuck. I got up behind her, admiring that fat ass as I pushed my erection into the very wet familiar pussy.

I had just cum, so I kept going for a long time. Neha came twice before I did. She kicked me out right after. I walked home dazed, feeling like I had woken up from a dream. I played the events of the day again and again in my head and it just seemed more and more like a dream.

That evening, I received a text from Neha that read, "Only you could change the dynamic between my mother and me. I have never felt so much at peace with her. Thanks. Do visit again before you leave."

imp_ian
imp_ian
48 Followers