Dave's Best Week Ever

Story Info
Older women, younger man
13.8k words
4.78
33.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank Phil Anderer, Julia Rivers Writes, and Amber Embers for editing help. Any mistakes, mispealings, tense, or punctuation errors remaining are my own. All characters are over 18, yadda yadda. Usual disclaimers and caveats apply.

...

1979ish, Susan - my favorite high school teacher - had slightly graying, curly strawberry blonde hair halfway down her back, almost always in a ponytail; she wasn't vain enough to dye it. Her ice blue eyes could see right through you. The laugh lines on her face made her even more attractive to me, and spoke of experience and knowledge I wanted to share. She was small-bosomed, her breasts were barely large enough to fill each hand, still, her nipples were high and perky.

I had a really difficult time concentrating on my science projects when she 'forgot' to wear a bra on a cold day. Gotdamn, those nipples could cut diamond. Drifting my gaze lower, her waist narrowed, then widened to fertility goddess hips that were supported on slender, shapely legs with a gap between her thighs. Her tight jeans showed off every curve, and sometimes the shape of her pussy.

It was maddening to a young 18-year-old horndog, yet to have his virginity taken. We were about the same height, a fraction short of six feet. My hair was long, dark brown, and got bleached to gold and red in the sun. My eyes were so dark brown they were close to black, with tiny golden flecks speckled throughout my irises.

She was also damn near married to Terry - a slightly shorter, butch looking woman, and another of our teachers, who was also the vice Principal. They tried to hide it, but I could tell they loved each other from the subtle looks they'd give one another in passing. I hated that they had to hide who they were, and just pretend to be roommates. I hoped they had a beautiful wedding when it finally became legal.

I liked to stretch my limbs a lot in my last year of high school, that I would cut short, to relax from the stress of trying to learn algebra. Because fuck algebra. Nobody could explain it to me in a way I could understand. I knew I'd never know how quadratic equations worked, unless someone could tell me what the hell it could be used for. At eighteen, and still in high school, it was frustrating. I wouldn't graduate without knowing algebra, damnit. My mind didn't work like that. I got straight A's in physics, chemistry, and biology classes though, the math there made sense and was applicable to something, especially the metric units that made fucking sense for science.

One lunch period, I snuck into the performance hall to stretch before eating. I was on the floor, resting my head on my legs, bent completely in half. I heard a soft rustle, and without looking directly, could tell Susan was watching. I slowly swept one leg out in a circle and pointed it backwards. I heard a soft intake of breath. Slowly, I swept my other leg around, and lay face down. Arching my back carefully and lifting my torso, I clenched my ass, flexing my entire body. I arched backward with my arms straight, then lay down. Bending at the waist, I slowly walked my hands backwards until my feet and hands were flat on the floor, gently stood up straight, and softly walked to the exit. I smiled to myself, aware that Susan was breathing a little harder than when she came in.

***

Later, I was betting some guys, who didn't know me well, that I could kick past the top of the door frame I was standing in. They all argued, "No way."

"Put up or shut up." I grinned. They started pulling out cash, making a small pile. Susan came along just then and asked what was going on. I explained the bet, but that now they didn't want to go through with it, as I only had $5 against their pile.

She deliberately bent over in front of me, showing off her curvy ass to me, and scooped up the guys's cash, then counted it out.

"$65," she said, piercing me with those ice blue eyes. "I think I can cover it." I was still replaying her bending over in front of me in my mind's eye, trying not to get an erection.

She faced the other guys and slowly dug into her back pocket. I swear she was putting on a show for me. I learned at that moment how to observe closely, through my peripheral vision, while keeping my eyes high and looking at the back of her head, or my opponent's eyes.. She pulled out $60, took my $5, and stood aside, smiling at me. It gave me a lovely side view of her curvy ass, and holy shit, she 'forgot' her bra again. Her nipples were rampantly erect and poking the thin cotton of her shirt.

The guys couldn't keep their eyes off them, but I kept my eyes locked on hers, still enjoying the show. Susan asked me how high I could kick. I snapped one leg up and held it there, almost reaching the top of the door casing. Her eyes widened, not believing it. The guys were saying random curses, as Susan took a step towards me and handed me all the cash.

She smiled as she brushed past me, grazing the side of my chest with her hard nipples, and making me shiver a little. Putting my foot back on the floor, I headed for the gym. Since it was lunch time, nobody was there, and it was locked up. I made extra credits helping the custodian with cleaning and maintenance, so I had keys to everything. I let myself in, locked the door behind me, and went to the shower. I needed to cool off and let out some pent-up frustration.

Letting the shower drench my back and long multicolored hair, I faced the opposite wall, slow stroking, my precum leaking profusely, making me super slick. Tickling that sensitive spot between my balls with my other hand, I started to shake a little.

I saw Susan out of the corner of my eye and smiled wider, remembering the way she'd bent over in front of me, only imagining her naked, showing off her wet, dripping pussy. Imagining it was her pussy around my cock, and not my hand. I saw her hand move towards her crotch and slowly stroke herself.

That was it. I exploded, the first spurt splatting audibly against the opposite wall about eight feet away, echoing, the sound mixing with a barely heard gasp. The remaining spurts falling shorter and shorter away until I was dribbling. Shaking with relief I leaned back and caught her retreating, curvy ass swaying back and forth. Dedicating a part of my mind, I added this moment to my permanent spank bank for when I needed it. I cleaned my mess up and left to eat something quick before my next class.

After dropping out, I took the equivalency test, and California rewarded me with the right to say I graduated high school and not lie. It was a ridiculously easy test that didn't have any algebra, thank the gods. If you could balance a checkbook, you could pass that test. I finished first, and had to wait until time was up.

I couldn't find gainful employment that didn't pay a ridiculously low minimum wage, so I worked some of those crappy jobs, got a very used pickup truck, invested in some tools, and advertised myself in the cheap papers as a handyman.

I kept building on my skills over the months, and one summer day landed a nice landscaping job near my old high school. I went to a Chinese place I remembered fondly for lunch. I was starving and asked for the sweet and sour chicken.

Then I heard Susan. Looking up, I had passed right by her and Terry, not seeing them in my hunger. They both waved me over, and Susan said, "Sit with us." I sat and felt Susan's thigh rest against mine as she smiled at me. I loved the way her eyes crinkled up when her smile was genuine and grinned widely back.

"David, what brings you back to the old neighborhood? Stalking anyone?" Terry asked, grinning at Susan.

Susan swatted at Terry playfully, but she was too slow, and Terry dodged easily, giggling at her. Susan rubbed her leg against mine a little more and casually, without looking, slowly reached over, and confirmed I was harder than I was in the shower scene she'd witnessed.

I coughed a little into my hand and said, "Scored a nice landscaping job nearby, I'll be in the neighborhood for a week or so working my ass off."

Terry replied, "It looks good on you."

I tilted my head with a confused look on my face.

Susan spoke softly saying, "You're much stronger than you were, and your shoulders seem wider too."

I looked at her and saw a strange expression on her face that I couldn't interpret. Terry leaned forward, and in a low voice said, "Susan's been thinking about you and that shower, damn near daily for over a year. It gets me hot every time she brings it up. She wants to do everything she wanted to, but couldn't when you were a student. I would have had to fire the love of my life if she did then. Now you're legal, here, and can make her fantasy a reality if you want to."

I was dumbfounded.

"Uh..." Our food arrived, saving me from stumbling over my words. I barely tasted it as I started gulping it down, as my stomach chose that moment to remind me, loudly, I needed food and fast.

Terry whispered across the table, low enough for others not to hear, "I hope he's as hungry for your pussy, as he is for that sweet & sour chicken."

Susan coughed a little and squeaked. She crept her hand over and started softly stroking my aching cock, while using chopsticks left-handed to daintily eat her food. Terry sampled some of her food, gazed at Susan, then looked me in the eyes saying softly, "If you like what her hand is doing to you, just wait until she uses those talented lips and tongue. I hear she's quite good at it." They grinned.

This couldn't be happening. "Susan, you're bi?" I asked hoarsely. She nodded slowly, smiling softly.

"I haven't been with a man since I met Terry. But she isn't jealous. She knows I'm deeply in love with her and nobody is getting between us. She also wants to see how I take care of a young man, getting him to blast me with his cum. I miss it, and she wants me to have fun now and then."

Holy shit. My fantasy teacher, offering herself to me on a silver platter. I couldn't speak, just nodded my head. We finished eating in near silence, my head whirling.

Susan giggled in my ear and slipped a piece of paper in my pocket, patted my cock once more, and took her hand back. Grabbing both checks before I could react, Terry said, "I got this."

Susan leaned in whispering in my ear, "I can't wait for you to pound me into a puddle of twitching goo tonight." Softly kissing my cheek, they both got up and paid the bills. I sat there dazed for a few minutes drinking water, so my tight shorts wouldn't be tented as I left.

I noticed the place was filling up and the cute Asian waitress was looking at me funny. I thanked her and left, feeling her eyes on me as I walked out.

'What the hell,' I thought. I'd heard that when a woman is attracted to a man, that makes other women want him more.

Never thought I'd experience that again, like I did with Carly, Monique, then Mary. 'Down boy, we gots work to do!' I thought. Getting back to my job, I paused and fished out the piece of paper Susan had slipped into my pocket. I put it in my wallet after memorizing the address and went to work with a will.

It got so hot in the midsummer sun, I took off my shirt so my sweat wouldn't just soak it, but evaporate to keep me cooler, and get some tanning in. A little bit later, as I was digging the pond for her water feature, my client, who was an attractive woman in her mid-thirties, with long, curly, golden blonde hair in a ponytail, stepped out onto the back deck wearing the skimpiest bikini I've ever seen outside of a magazine. She spread a towel on the deck and rubbed lotion all over her front. 'Fuck, did I fall through a wormhole into fantasy land?' that little voice in the back of my head roared. I kept my head down, trying not to stare... she's a client after all.

After a little while, Sandy sat up and called to me.

"What's up, Sandy?" I smiled.

She smiled softly back and asked me to put some lotion on her back.

"Sure," I said, inwardly groaning and walking to her with a smile. She grinned widely, and lay down on her front, wiggling her cute, curvy butt a little as I approached, taking off my gloves. She held the bottle up for me silently. After I took it, she reached behind her and untied her top, revealing some epic side boob.

I gulped a little as she said, "I don't want a tan line there, I'll be wearing a backless dress to the office party later this week."

Without thinking, I said, "I love tan lines. They're like treasure maps pointing the way."

She turned her head a little and looked me in the eyes. I hoped that look didn't mean she'd kick me out - I'd turned down some other work to take this job. Smiling, she rested her head back down. I put lotion on my hands and started rubbing it into her back, massaging her like Carly and Mary taught me.

Sandy started groaning. Encouraged, I got to work running my hands up her spine to her neck, then across her shoulders and down her sides, running the tips of my fingers over the sides of her breasts. She squirmed a little and moaned, relaxing more. I straddled her ass, added some more lotion, and repeated the motions harder. She arched her back, shoving her ass onto my raging cock.

"Happy to see me?" she asked, slowly grinding her butt into my crotch.

Wondering if she was just a tease, or serious, I said, "It sure is hot out here, would you mind If I took off a few layers?"

"Make yourself comfortable," she groaned as I worked to loosen the muscles of her shoulders and neck. I stood up and got naked, glad none of the neighbors could see. I slowly lowered myself down, and untying her bottoms, pulled them away.

She gasped softly and I said, "Gotta work on those glutes too, you're carrying a lot of tension there." I nestled my throbbing cock into her crack, working hard on her lower back. The feel of my warm cock so near to her fragrant pussy made her grind up harder, trying to squeeze me between her cheeks, but I kept sliding out because she was so slippery from the lotion. Taking a risk, I shuffled backward a little, and raised up a bit.

Sandy took advantage of this, arching her ass up and presenting me with a lovely view of her rosebud and dripping pussy. Wow, she was really getting off on this. I noticed her pussy was almost completely hairless, shaven, and very wet. But there was an arrow shape shaved into her upper mons, pointing at her pussy. I moved forward slowly, aiming carefully at her swaying ass, still massaging her. I slid into her pussy as she gasped loudly, and she reached back to spread her cheeks wider for me, then started humping upwards to get more of me inside. Now that I was in as deep as possible, I gripped the back of her neck lightly, pulling her up on her knees, I gripped her hips and stroked faster into her.

She started quivering, moaning softly, whispering, "Yes, David, fuck me, take me, I've been getting wet all week watching you. When you're close, I want to swallow your cum."

I wasn't going to be close until I wrecked her - I had annoying staying power - I thought it took me too long to get off, but most of the women I've been with loved it. I figured Sandy would likely be in the majority. I stood and picked her up as she yelped softly, and carried her to her bedroom.

"What's going to happen next might have your neighbors calling the police if they hear you out there," I said with a soft smile. She had a worried look on her face until I kissed her gently, and she relaxed. Bending her over the side of her bed, I carefully re-entered her and rested. Sunk deep into her, I let her feel full for a moment.

Using slow, short thrusts at first, I built up a rhythm that got deeper and faster over time, until I was pile driving her into the bed. She was nearly screaming in continuous orgasms, turning into a limp noodle. I stopped for a moment, holding myself deep in her.

She stirred awake and said, "I passed out, I came so many times, it felt like one long orgasm until I blacked out," she moaned. I pulled out and she whined. Picking her up I placed her beautiful limp body on the bed, her head on a pillow, spreading her long hair out into a lovely halo. Leaning over I kissed her, she gave me a weak tongue battle, then fell asleep.

I gathered the pieces of her discarded bikini and the other things we left behind, hung up her bikini and towel in the bath, and left the lotion on the counter. Stepping quietly into her room, she was still sleeping soundly. I smiled and got back to work naked, my still hard cock waggling around with every step.

A couple hours later it was almost quitting time, and she came out on the deck wearing only a robe that she left untied, showing off her lovely, tan lined body. She smiled and held out her arms. I walked up to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist, I held her close, her face sideways on my chest, her breasts crushing into me, my cock rising to nest in her crotch.

I thought about lying to her, thinking about saying something like, 'I gotta get home, my mom has a thing she wants me to join her for in a couple hours.'

But then I went with honesty. "I met a couple of my high school teachers when I went to lunch. Susan, who's been a long-term partner with her girlfriend, Terry. I had SUCH a crush on Susan, but knowing she was out of reach because of the teacher/student thing, and that she was with Terry, kept my scandalous thoughts on the back burner. She AND her partner Terry convinced me to go to their place today when I'm done here, and fuck Susan senseless. Since I haven't come yet, Susan's first experience with me, will be tasting you on my cock. Sorry, it takes me a while, I didn't want to keep fucking when you were unconscious. That would creep me out."

She giggled. "Maybe you can make an exception next time, if I give you advance permission," she said, looking up into my dark brown eyes with her lovely blue-greys..

I said, "Not even if I have permission. That's creepy. I want to see you happily taking my cock in between your lips and swallowing my cum, or taking a load in your pussy, not just choking you with a load. How about tomorrow morning after you've had some good strong coffee, so you'll stay awake for me?"

She got a sour look on her face. "I have to go to the office tomorrow to fix someone's fuckup. They're going to owe me an extra week of vacation after this one."

"So, you're available the day after tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, are you?" she asked happily.

"Fuck yeah, it's a date."

"By the way, when I saw that your pubic hair was shaved like that, I have to ask, can I write above the arrow in permanent marker, 'Insert before flight'?" I asked. We laughed hard. She said she might have to make that a tattoo, if she kept the arrow shape.

"There are salons where they can wax it, so you don't have to risk razor burns or cuts." I advised her.

"I'll have to find one, after I grow it out again," she sighed. I detached from her, gathered my tools, and left, but not without a passionate goodbye kiss.

I pulled up at Susan & Terry's a bit later. Susan threw open the door just before I knocked, grabbed me by my belt, and dragged me to the bedroom, slamming the front door on the way. Terry looked up from her easy chair, amused, and turned back to watch her game. Huh, she likes women's beach volleyball. I can see the appeal, those tight short-shorts and barely-there tops...

Susan shoved me onto the bed and before I could protest, ripped her own clothes off and tore mine off quickly and angrily. She snarled, "I'm so fucking horny right now that I can't think straight. I was so wet and needing you before I got home from lunch, and now it's hours later and I'm fucking crazy with lust!"

I got up slowly, staring into her eyes, and stalked towards her growling low in my throat. Gripping her shoulders, I shoved her down to her knees and fed her my cock that was still coated in Sandy's pussy juice. Susan looked up at me wide eyed, sucking all of Sandy's flavor off my cock like a starving woman. I pulled her up, turned her around and bent her over, her arms holding her up off the bed.