My Ex Monica Got Wild Pt. 01

Story Info
Unexpected face fucking.
1.1k words
3.86
8.4k
11
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

I'm sitting at home and suddenly the phone rings I look at the number and see it's my ex I pick it up and ask her what happened. She asks me directly

-Would you like to get some off your balls? I ask her if she's drunk and she says she'd love to swallow something.

-I'm waiting for you, the door's open, and when you come, take advantage of what you see as soon as you feel like it. You have ten minutes to make it before I close the door- and she hung up....

It's evening and I'm sitting in just a dressing gown and I was about to go to bed, but with an offer like that I think to myself I'll go, have a quick fuck and go home, so I just put on a quick pair of sock trousers, shoes, t-shirt, sweatshirt and go to her. I manage to stand at her door in 8 minutes, so I press the handle and go inside, closing the door behind me. I turn around and see Monica kneeling in the room on the floor in just her petticoat and her head tilted slightly with her mouth open and her tongue slightly out.

-Shall I fuck you in the mouth? -She just shrugs her shoulders.

I unzip my trousers, let them slide all the way down to the floor, pull off my shoes and walk up with my cock standing in front of her. I grab her head with both hands and start to slide my cock into her mouth.

-Do you like it? -She shrugs her shoulders again.

I recall her saying that I can use as much as I like, so I pull my cock out of her mouth, with my hands I take her tits out from behind her petticoat, then my cock is back in her mouth, I grab her head again and start fucking her hard almost right down her throat. She whooshes and jerks a little, but doesn't pull out completely.

I feel that I am about to cum and ask again: do you want to cum in your mouth, on your face or on your tits? To which I get another shrug of the shoulders.

I take my cock out of her mouth and start manually branding it, then the first shot of cum lands on her tits, the next on her face and tongue, and when I feel it's the end of the cumming, I shove my cock in her mouth again and squeeze from the base to the end so the rest of the cum flows onto her tongue.

When it's over, I rub the glans against her tongue and remove my cock. I stare at her for a moment as she kneels like a fuck doll splattered with my cum running down her cheeks, neck and tits.

-Did you like it? -She at this point tilts her head upright, closes her mouth and swallows the remains of the cum she had on her tongue.

-You cum all over yourself and then you splashed cum all over me- she replied looking into my eyes, she licked her lips of the cum and swallowed it- now you should do one of two things: either lick the cum off my tits, or get dressed hide your dick in your pants and see you next time.

She pissed me off with what she had just said. I walked over to Monica, knelt down and started licking her tits from the very bottom up to her neck collecting cum from her skin. I licked her cheeks in the same way. When she was no longer wearing my cum, I stood over her face, grabbed her head in both hands and tilted it back hard. Monica opened her mouth, I did the same and let the cum in my mouth flow out to overflow into Monica's mouth.

I immediately let go of her head. She closed her mouth and swallowed her load loudly with a smile on her lips.

- 'Snowball effect,' she said to me, 'I love getting a decent load that's big and thick. If you want to have some more fun with your doll, it's ready.

Monica continued to kneel with her mouth open. My cock started to get hard again. Without thinking, I slid my penis into her open mouth and started to orally fuck her again.

This time I couldn't come so fast and Monica started to feel tired. She withdrew for a moment and took my penis out of her mouth. She moved to the armchair and leaned with her back against the backrest. She smiled and said:

- 'In this position your fuck doll won't get tired. Fuck her as much as you want.

I walked over and continued to fuck her mouth. After a long time, when she no longer had the strength to suck my cock and just knelt with her mouth open, I reached orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her throat and, masturbating over her, lowered myself onto her face and mouth.

- Now the fuck doll is satisfied- she smiled at me collecting the cum from her face with her finger and putting it in her mouth- How can I repay you for sperming my mouth?

I thought that she had always found such a spewing of cum on her face demeaning. If she didn't mind it now, I thought I could propose something else:

- I want you to lick my balls.

-Show me your balls and ass on the sofa, I'd love to take care of your jewels.

I stood on the sofa supported by my knees and elbows and spread my thighs wide so that Monica could easily access my ball sack. After just a moment, I felt her lips start kissing my scrotum and her tongue licking my balls. After only a moment, I felt her grab my balls in her hand, and with her tongue she began to drill into my ass hole. Another surprise was the finger she slipped into my asshole, which she began to insert and remove quickly. Monica was fondling me anally and my cock was getting harder and harder.

Suddenly she pulled her finger out of my ass, let go of my balls and moved away from the sofa.

- Don't buck up like a bitch to be fucked. Today I won't put on a strapon and fuck you, even though you're already lubricated and ready.

I got up from the sofa aroused with my cock stiff once again.

- Get dressed and go home- said Monica grabbing my cock- I am tired and shagged out. I have to sleep for work and I can't give you a third blowjob.

I had no other choice. I got dressed and left her flat....

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers