My Ex Monica Got Wild Pt. 02

Story Info
Monica needed to impale her pussy on my cock.
778 words
4
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
34 Followers

A few days pass and once again in the evening I get a message from my ex. "Time for a rematch! Unlock your door and outfit ready with your cock out and preferably without panties, lying on the bed waiting, I need a cock".

I was a little surprised by this message, but I remembered that after all I had fucked her like a whore in the mouth a few days ago. I decided that I would do as she wrote, but for a change I simply undressed all over and lay down on the bed with my arms and legs spread wide.

After a few minutes I heard someone enter the flat. A moment later in the doorway to the bedroom I saw Monika in a tight blouse, mini skirt and high heels.

"I thought you were going to be standing there ready to fuck" she said looking at me. She started to take off her shoes- I'll deal with it soon.

After taking off her shoes she got on the bed, stood apart above my head pulled up her skirt and then I noticed she was wearing stockings and not tights. She squatted down, grabbing the headboard of the bed with her hands and her cunt was right above my face

"Lick and prepare me because I need a little lubrication on your cock."

She started squatting and lifting her cunt above my face moving up and down sometimes I even slid my tongue down to her ass hole at the same time my cock was getting harder and harder. When she noticed this she got up on her feet, turned around and again stood apart but this time over my cock. She squatted down and impaled herself on my cock. She began to move steadily. When I started to move my pelvis to get deeper into her, she squatted down on my cock, turned her head and growled at me:

"Stop squirming! I decide how I will fuck you!"

After a while she started to rock on my cock again. At a certain point she started to rise and fall faster and more intensively, which probably meant that she was going to climax. A few more movements and she made a characteristic sound, a long groan, which indicated that she had reached the end. She sank down hard on my cock took a few deep breaths, and during this time I saw her anal sphincter contract and dilate regularly. After several seconds of such rest, she levered herself up onto her hands and knees, standing on all fours with her arse stretched out towards me. For a long moment I could see the mucus oozing from her slightly open cunt, which continued to merge with my cock stiff and twitching just below her. She put her leg over me and moved to the floor standing normally and lowering her skirt to her thighs.

She slid her feet into her shoes which she left close to the bed, looked at me and my cock, smiled and said:

"It was nice, until next time."

After those words she turned and just left, and I lay still for a while with my cock, slimy from her cunt, thrusting hard upwards. I felt that I was close to shooting, but Monica decided that she would probably not give me that satisfaction. After a few minutes I heard my phone ring so I took it in my hand and checked the message. "The orgasm was really nice, thank you for the use of your shaft, I hope you enjoyed it." I took the phone in another way and took a picture of my ruddy cock. "It's still ready and I haven't cum."

It came after a while a photo of her spreading her pussy and buttocks. "If you want to do it, you can wank yourself off to the picture. A few days ago you used yourself and I had to fuck myself with a dildo afterwards, so now it's your turn best. Stick something in your ass and milk your prostate ha ha".

I pulled the skin off my cock greased my finger around the glans and licked the juices from my ex's pussy off my finger; it tasted awesome. I decided that I would send her the finale, so I turned on the camera on my phone and recorded how I jerked off until the cum gushed from my cock and flowed down the shaft all the way to my balls. After sending about 2-3 minutes later she wrote back: "I see you know how to get things done on your own. Or rather on your own balls".

HairyZed
HairyZed
34 Followers