My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 02

Story Info
Ex is released to me by Corrections to House and to use.
15.9k words
4.71
20.4k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Highly recommend reading the first chapter first. This probably makes little sense if you don't.

Chapter 1 Synopsis - Corrections had contacted me about allowing my ex to serve her prison sentence under my control. After amending the contract to make her essentially my sex slave and with assurance that if she was an issue, they would pick her up and return her to prison within two hours, I accepted. My second bedroom was turned into a hardened cell and the ex was delivered in prison orange, handcuffs and leg irons. After successfully completing a multiday orientation period of crawling, being a three hole slut, and strict rules the ex earned additional freedoms including my bed. She was given the clear understanding that the first sign of her old self would end those freedoms.

For about three weeks the ex (aka the slut) was the perfect Stepford wife/prisoner. Slut eagerly received regular oral, anal and vaginal fucking. I used all three holes at least once a day. She kept the house spotless. She woke me up every morning sucking my cock or rimming my ass. She prepared delicious meals, much better than my bachelor attempts.

There may or may not have been a causal relationship, but her attitude and performance took a marked downturn when her period hit. I tried to talk to her about it and got an attitude. Apparently with time her fear of going back to her cellmate Olga had diminished, or she had decided that I wouldn't send her back.

Finally, after one particularly bad job of cleaning the kitchen, I rejected her cleaning job and told slut to scrub the floor again. She refused.

I put her back in handcuffs and leg irons, chained her to the steel bed in the dungeon, told her all special privileges were cancelled, attached the handcuffs to her collar with a short chain, fucked her ass and filled it with the large plug, shut and locked the door. I set the light controller for four hours of light, followed by four hours of darkness, repeating for three cycles. In the next 24 hours slut would experience three day/night cycles, ending the next morning.

The next morning, I took two bottles of water into her cell, gagged her, not wanting to hear her whine, removed the butt plug, and unchained her from the bed, put her on a leash and she crawled to the bathroom to do her business and change her feminine product. Once she was done, I led her crawling back in the cell, removed the ball gag, and slammed the door when she started whining again. I reset the light control for three more short light/dark cycles in the next 24 hours

I kept an eye on her on the monitoring camera. She wandered around the room occasionally but mostly just laid on the bed. She used the slop bucket at least once while I was monitoring the camera. She still hadn't finished the water I left.

The next morning without my newly accustomed wake up warm mouth to wake me up, I overslept a bit. I made a pot of coffee. The monitor showed her sitting on the bed. As I opened the cell door, I saw her scramble down into proper kneeling position on the floor. I asked her if she had anything to say and she perfectly recited all ten rules. I asked if that meant slut was ready to follow them again. She promised she would and begged for another chance.

I removed the handcuffs and leg irons, connected her leash and led her to the bathroom. I told her to do her normal morning routine and I would fix my own breakfast. Her normal morning routine was to use the toilet, take an enema, shower, shave any stubble, release her enema, and fix her hair and makeup.

She crawled over to my chair and knelt properly. I motioned her under the table and resumed eating. Slut crawled under the table and kissed my balls before kissing and licking my cock. She got it nice and wet and then looked me in the eyes and took my cock full depth into her throat in one long quick push. I was getting concerned about her breathing or rather the lack of, when she backed enough to take three deep breaths, then pushing me back down her throat. slut started fucking her throat, taking me deep, then back off for a breath and backdown her throat. Her throat is tight and fucking it like that just felt incredible. It was difficult but I managed to finish my breakfast while slut apologized to my cock. As I was finishing my eggs, I was debating whether to cum down her throat or paint her face. I decided I didn't want to mess up her makeup before I reinforced that she was on probation, so I grabbed her head, went deep down her throat and emptied two days production of cum down her throat.

She choked and sputtered, then got control and licked and sucked my cock clean. I told her kneel, she crawled out from under the table and assumed the requested position, knees spread wide, back straight, shoulders back, hands laced behind her head with elbows back and hips rotated forward presenting slut's cunt. I clamped the clover clamps onto her nipples and hung the weight in the middle of the chain connecting them

I told slut, "We are back to square one. I expect you to obey the rules. You will again sleep in the cell. The only changes are that you will still prepare all meals. The cell door will remain open, and slut will perform the morning wake up duties as long as slut shows renewed enthusiasm in serving me. This is your second chance, don't count on a third. Corrections are not happy with my recent daily reports and have asked if I want to withdraw from the program."

That last statement had the desired shock effect, the reaction was clear in her face and body language. "You wouldn't send me back? I wouldn't survive!" She almost sobbed.

I kept a stone face and told her, "We had a deal for you to be here, you made promises to make me change my mind and accept the program. If you can't keep your promises, the deal is off. You have this one more chance to show me, you can obey my rules and show the promised obedience."

"Oh, I will, I will. You want a sex slave, I'll be the best one ever." Slut promised.

I told her, "I will accept nothing less. Eat breakfast and then I want the kitchen spotless. I put the rest of the eggs and bacon on a plate and put it on the floor in front of her. Slut's hands immediately went to the middle of her back, and she cleaned up the plate without them.

While my reports to Corrections had been less than glowing, it had been clear that they didn't want her back and they hoped I could handle the situation. I figured this last scare should be good for at least another month.

I went back to work at my desk watching slut, clean the accumulated dirty dishes, clean the countertop and scrub the floors on her hands and knees. I found it amusing that whenever slut scrubbed the kitchen floor her ass was waving at me. I have yielded to the temptation more than once, though rarely in the hold she wanted.

Having just relieved my frustration down her throat I didn't yield to temptation that morning. I waited until she finished and crawled over to my desk, the weight pulling on her nipples swinging as slut crawled.. I set the vibrating egg on a low speed and pushed it into slut's cunt, then moved her under my desk. I had done some variation of this almost daily enjoying her oral service while I get my work done. slut is under strict orders that if either one of us comes, she will be punished. Today slut had the vibrating egg in her cunt and instructions to keep abusing her nipples as she licked and sucked my cock and balls.

Once slut was in place I went back to work. It is always distracting at first but soon her efforts become just a pleasant treat for my cock as I get my work done. I always take a break about once an hour to stretch and work the kinks out. Slut knows that when that happens, I may release my built up tension into one of her holes. Today I got involved in one of my client's problems and it was almost two hours before I took a break.

I finally stretched, rolled my chair back sliding my cock out of slut's mouth and motioned her out from under my desk. The simple command, "ass up, tits on the floor" got slut in position. I lubed my cock and worked as small amount into her ass before mounting her and sliding deep in her ass in one long slow push. Since it had been a couple days since I had used slut's ass it was a bit tighter than it had been, but my cock didn't seem to mind at all as I started fucking slut with long strokes from balls deep to where the crown of my cock was pushing against her ring from the inside. I kept it at that nice slow pace enjoying the feeling of her tight ass and ring as my cock slid in and out past it. The egg in her cunt added to the tightness and the vibration was an added sensation to my cock. slut doesn't cum from anal but after a while I started to hear her moan, whether from pleasure or pain I wasn't sure or concerned.

My cock decided it was time and with six to eight fast hard strokes I slammed hard into slut and came deep in her ass. I stayed in her ass enjoying the feeling, the tightness and the vibrator in her cunt against my cock through the thin membrane. As I started to soften, I pulled out and slid a medium sized plug in her ass. slut turned and made eye contact as she licked and sucked my cum and her ass from my cock. She ended with kisses to both my cock and balls. I removed the clamps from her nipples, she did an acceptable job stifling her screams.

I told her to go make lunch while I reached a stopping point on the problem I was working on. As she crawled to the kitchen, I saw some of my cum leaking past the plug and running down her thigh. Once lunch was ready, she put it on the table and crawled over to tell me it was ready. I sat and enjoyed my lunch while slut knelt at the table and had hers. I reminded slut that the table was a free speech zone if she had anything to say.

Slut thought for a moment and asked, "Would you really send me back, knowing I couldn't survive there?"

I immediately responded, "That is entirely up to you. If you live up to our agreement and follow your rules, there is no concern about you being sent back. If you want to stay here, it is that simple. I threw your lying cheating bitch ass out of here once, and if it comes to that, I have no qualms about doing it again. It has been made very clear from the beginning what my expectations are for you to be here, and they haven't changed."

"But don't you love me?" she pleaded.

"You killed that long before I threw you out last time. We now have an arrangement that provides benefits to both of us, that is all. If you can't live up to your end of the arrangement, then it is over." My reply was a bit cold, but I don't like being manipulated and slut used to be a master at it.

"You are taking advantage of me." Was her next ploy.

"I am providing a service to the State, and to you. In return I have full control and use of you. If you don't think that is fair trade, that you aren't better off here, a single phone call and you can be back where you were before the State contacted me in less than two hours. Do you want me to make that call?" If you don't like my using you, then I can get you back under Olga very quickly." I was really pissed at her attempt at manipulation and had laid it on thick.

Her reaction showed that she was very aware that she had pushed too far. That I was really pissed at her attempts at manipulating me like she used to.

"No!, No! Please, I'm sorry, please don't send me back. I promise I'll do everything you ask." Slut promised.

I'm not convinced, but pretty sure I had gotten my point across. I got out the steel handcuffs, cuffed her arms in front of her and connected them to her collar with the short chain. I sent her to the cell to think about it and shut and locked the door. Giving her time to think about it, and me time to cool down. I used the remote to kick the egg in slut's cunt up to a medium random vibration.

As I was sitting at my desk, trying to cool down and get back to work I got a call from my contact at Corrections. I told him we had hit a rough spot, but that I thought I had it back under control. He reminded me of their program where they would take the prisoner back to a separate facility to cover vacations and other times I might have other commitments. Besides a bit of shock therapy, it was also time for slut's health checkup, and that could be done while she was there. I booked her for the coming weekend.

My lawyer friend, Fred, stopped by. I went into the cell and heard slut's plea that she was going to be a model sex slave and I would be completely pleased with her. I removed her cuffs and sent her out to serve Fred. Fred is my short term slut sitter when I need to go out for groceries or other short term outings. Fred knew her back when we were together and has no illusions that she is truly reformed.

Slut knelt between Fred's legs and sucked his cock while Fred and I worked out details of our weekend fishing trip. Fred tends to be more of a face fuck guy than just passively having his cock sucked so as we talked, Fred is holding slut's head and using her mouth and throat as a sleeve. Slut is concentrating on getting breaths whenever Fred leaves her throat, so is not able to follow our conversation, but has gotten enough of it to know that I am planning on being gone the next weekend. Fred pulls her down tight into his crotch as he comes down slut's throat. Once slut cleans his cock, I send her to the kitchen for a couple more beers.

Slut waits till Fred leaves to ask, "What about me, are you sending me back?"

I explain that I'm not sending her back and explain the concept of the short term facility that Corrections runs for outside prisoners like her where their keeper needs to be away for a short period of time. That they will pick her up around noon on Friday and return her around noon on Monday. I make it sound like something between a hotel and a jail, which is how I understand the facility. Slut is not happy but satisfied that I'm not sending her back to prison.

I use the ripcord to pull the egg vibrator out of slut's cunt and give it to her to lick and suck clean, before I send her to clean the bathroom. I put the vibrator back on the charger, so it can last through the night.

I move my laptop to the chair where I can watch slut clean. She has had the vibrator in her cunt all day, but only her ass and throat have been used and I can tell that she is horny as hell. I have an email from corrections on what I want while slut is at their temporary holding facility. I sign her up for twice daily exercise sessions though she will miss one for her physical, and standard low-cal meals. I want her to be glad to come back on Monday. I indicate I want the complete physical exam including GYN. I declined the beauty shop; I intend to let her grow her hair back long.

I look up from my laptop and see slut has two fingers up my cunt. I clear my throat and she looks back, shocked that I have moved where I can watch her. The fingers immediately come out of her cunt, and I notice she doesn't lick them clean before resuming her scrubbing the bathroom. I changed her meals for the weekend to vegan. Slut is allowed to finger her cunt to keep it wet and lubed for my use, but I was pretty sure this was scratching an itch in a cunt that hadn't been fucked for four days. Not licking something clean that has been in her cunt or ass is a cause for punishment.

Slut put the cleaning supplies away and came crawling to me to tell me the bathroom was clean. I had her follow me back as I inspected her work. Something I had gotten lax on before the blow up over the horrendous job she had done in the kitchen. I quickly found hair in the shower and a ring in the toilet. I told her to clean the whole thing again and do it right this time.

She gave me a big sigh and an eye roll. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her across my lap and blistered her ass. About halfway through the fight went out of her and the kicking and screaming was replaced with tears and sobbing. When my hand couldn't take any more, I pushed her off onto the floor.

"Are you trying to get sent back?" I asked.

Between deep sobs slut managed to get out, "No Sir."

"Then think about our earlier discussion while you properly clean the bathroom." I scolded her. I snapped the weighted clamps back on her still sore nipples and pointed towards the bathroom and sent her plugged cherry red ass back to do the job properly.

About an hour later she crawled out to ask me to inspect it again. It was spotless. I told her, "This is the level of cleaning you are capable of, and I expect if you want to stay here. Now put your cleaning supplies away and crawl back to me, we have something else to discuss."

I watched her ass still cherry red as she crawled to the kitchen and then watched her face wince with every crawling step as the weights swung on her tits. When slut returned, I asked her, "What do you do with anything that has been in your filthy cunt or ass?"

"I lick and suck it clean Master," she said with obvious trepidation.

"Then why didn't slut clean her fingers when she pulled them out of her cunt while cleaning the bathroom?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Sir, I forgot." She quietly replied.

I snapped a leash on her collar, and said, "Perhaps a lesson is in order to help slut remember."

I led slut into my bedroom and explained, "I am going to lay down and take a nap on my stomach. Slut is going to lay down between my legs, and until I decide to get up, slut is going to kiss tongue my balls, lick up to my ass, and show me how deep into my ass she can stick that tongue as slut worships my ass. Slut does not want to consider the punishment she will receive should she stop or fail to please me with how far up my ass she can reach with that tongue."

With that I laid down on my front with my legs spread and used the leash to pull slut up tight into my ass. It took slut a few tries to pull my butt cheeks apart and get the rhythm from kissing my balls to tongue cleaning my taint and probing deep in my ass with her tongue. I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of slut's tongue at work. Whenever her efforts would start to flag, simply clearing my throat seemed to reinvigorate slut. Knowing that laying on her clamped nipples could not be too comfortable; slut was actually doing a better than anticipated job of serving my ass.

After about half an hour, I decided that the lesson had gotten through to slut. I got out from under her, lubed my cock and with no further prep, pulled the plug out of slut's ass and took it with one long hard push. As soon as I was lodged past her ring, I wasted no time in pushing all the way up her ass. Even with the plug up her ass since I fucked it earlier, slut's ass was incredibly tight, I could feel every ridge as I went deep.

I quickly settled into a fast hard rhythm enjoying the tight ass on my cock and slut's moans as music to my ears. With the memory of slut's tongue up my ass, her tight ass and her moans as soundtrack, I didn't last long before cumming hard deep in slut's ass. As I rolled off, I pushed the plug back in slut's ass. As soon as I was sitting on the bed, slut scurried down between my legs and licked and sucked my cum and her ass off my cock.

Once finished slut continued to hold my cock in her mouth, gently sucking and caressing it with her tongue. The look in her eyes was the most pleasing thing that I had seen in a while. Maybe, she had come to terms with my requirements and her life. Doubtful.

I pushed my cock as deep into her throat as my semi hard cock would go to muffle slut as I removed both nipple clamps. The vibrations around my cock as it muffled her screams felt exquisite. I sent her crawling to the kitchen to fix dinner.

Dinner took slut awhile, but when served it was three courses and excellent. I'm guessing that slut was still trying to get back in my good graces and make sure I didn't leave her at the weekend facility. As I finished, I asked slut, "What did slut learn today?"