My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut took a few moments to think before replying, "slut learned that Sir expects slut to live up to the agreement and there are consequences if she doesn't. slut has been worried about strike three, being sent back to prison, but she should be worried about strike one, not pleasing Sir, and strike two, messing up and being punished. Slut needs to remember that being here was her idea not Sir's, and slut needs to show her gratitude to Sir by doing her best, following Sir's rules, and working to please Sir and make him happy to have slut here."

I gave slut a long hard look. Had she finally understood our arrangement or was this just another attempt at manipulation. I decided to take it at face value until slut showed me otherwise. But it also appeared that being strict with slut, might be a better way to keep her on track, that she needed punishment, not words. Worth a try anyway.

I told slut, "That is good to hear. If punishments for shortfalls keeps slut behaving properly, I will be much more diligent in applying the rod when I find it appropriate. Slut is going to have a long day tomorrow, do the dishes and get the kitchen cleaned up, and I'll put you to bed."

Slut started to object but thought better of it and cleared the table, did the dishes and wiped the kitchen down. She crawled to me and knelt, it was obvious she wanted to say something.

"Yes, slut." I said, giving her permission to respond.

"Sir, I haven't cum in five days, Sir hasn't fucked his cunt in that whole time." She complained.

Amused at her use of "his cunt" I replied, "Neither one of us likes using my cunt during your period, and beyond that I decide when and if my cunt gets used."

"But Sir gets relief in my other holes." She observed.

"That is correct, anything else slut?" I responded managing to keep a straight face.

"Yes Sir. I'm scared about this weekend." Slut said softly.

"slut is being returned to me on Monday, unless slut tells them she doesn't want to come back, which I doubt you are going to do. Otherwise, it should be like a weekend in jail, other than slut's physical which they will do while they are there. It shouldn't be nearly as bad as prison was." I said trying to reassure slut.

Slut obviously wasn't convinced, but really had no choice.

I told her, "I'm putting slut to bed now. I'm cuffing and restraining your wrists. The door to the cell will be opened when I go to bed so slut can wake me in the morning as usual. I suggest slut fix a better than normal breakfast, not sure what the meals will be like this weekend, but very likely not what slut has been used to. Slut needs to be in an orange jump suit by noon."

Slut obviously was not happy. I snapped the leash onto her collar and led her into the cell. I put the iron cuffs on her wrists and attached the short chain up to her collar, denying her reaching her cunt, and helped her lie on the bed. On my way out I shut the door, turned off the light and programmed it an hour later than her normal wake up time. I watched some TV before opening the cell door and going to bed.

There used to be a commercial about a coffee being the best part of waking up. Not true, the best part is a warm wet mouth sucking on your cock as you smell the fresh cup of coffee just put on your bedside table. I hadn't thought about slut's hands being cuffed when I told her to make coffee before sucking my cock to wake me in the morning. Not sure how she did it, but she did and was now working my cock with her mouth, tongue and throat.

I knew that slut was hoping that I would pull her up to ride me, but I had decided that slut would stay horny until after the weekend at the facility. I fluffed my pillow and laid back and enjoyed watching slut worship my cock. She kept constant eye contact as she worked my cock with everything she had to convince me to fuck her, slut kissed, licked, gagged, deep throated, hummed, bobbed fast, bobbed slow, pushed it into her cheek, and held it in her throat until she almost passed out. It was a joy to watch her work, not to mention the way it felt. She only gave up trying to get fucked, when I reached down, pulled her tight into my groin and came down her throat. I held her with my cock down her throat enjoying her moans of disappointment, till I released her gasping for air.

I released her cuffs and told her to head to the bathroom for her morning, toilet, enema, shower, shave, hair and makeup. That I would fix breakfast. I was just putting it on the table when slut crawled out of the bathroom. Slut looked fabulous, she had done a first class job on her makeup.

I commented, "Trying to impress the jailors?"

Slut smiled, "No Sir, You."

I smiled, "You succeeded."

I had set her plate on the table. Slut knelt beside me as we both ate breakfast. As we finished I told her to relax, and that she could play video games until they came for her.

Slut frowned, "Can't I be with you?"

I told her, "I have work to do at my desk. You may join me there, I'm not going to fuck you and leave a creampie for when you get there."

She crawled over to my desk and before I got there was underneath in the knee hole smiling at me. I nodded my head, removed my sweatpants, sat down and pulled my chair forward. For the next two hours I worked on my client's specifications while slut licked, kissed, and sucked my cock and balls while playing with my cunt and abusing slut's nipples. It was a bit of a distraction, but one I could live with. Slut was good and while on edge, did not cum.

I finally finished the specification and sent it to the client. I looked down into slut's eyes and told her, "OK, now finish me, and then you need to get dressed."

Slut attacked my cock and I didn't last long before filling her mouth with my cum. Slut showed it to me and then swallowed. I got the orange jumpsuit out of the closet along with the granny panties, bra, and flip flops she had worn when she arrived.

I removed slut's heels, and she crawled to the bathroom, used the toilet and removed most of her makeup. Slut balked at the granny underwear but decided it was safer to wear it. She had just gotten the jumpsuit on when two burly guards arrived. They cuffed slut and put leg irons on her ankles and walked her out to the van, after I signed the transfer of custody form.

It wasn't long after they took her that I realized how empty the house was. I recall the same feelings from when I had to throw her out fifteen years ago. The difference was fifteen years ago I was relieved to have finally had the balls to kick her out. This time I kind of missed having her around.

I had just finished rounding up my fishing gear and packing my bag when Fred showed up to drive up to the rented cabin. I was surprised to see Trish in the car with him. Seeing my surprise, Fred told me, "Trish wanted to come, and I didn't think you would mind.

Fred knew that Trish and had been seeing each other, though dating probably isn't the correct term. Trish is a submissive pain slut and she trusted me to deliver the sensations she craved. Not sure what her relationship is with Fred, but it was looking like an interesting fishing trip.

We loaded up and headed North with Trish in the back seat. One stop at a grocery store for food for the weekend and the all important stop at the liquor store. As I'm loading the beer and liquor in the back seat, I notice that Trish has already lost her bra. Not a big thing, Trish is a C cup at best, but the smile I got when she saw I noticed was promising but needed to talk to Fred.

When we stopped for gas, Trish went inside to pee and I got a chance to quiz Fred. Turns out that they are just friends with benefits and his only request was that I gag her when I made her scream. I told Fred I had the same request which got a smile and laugh from Fred. Naturally Trish shows up and wants to know why Fred is laughing. I looked at Fred and Fred looked at me and at the same time we both said, "You." She looked at both of us, shook her head and got in the car.

The cabin is two bedrooms and a loft area. I usually gave Fred the master bedroom because he doesn't sleep well on a single bed, while I have no issue. Fred and I dumped our suitcases in our normal rooms neither of us thinking about Trish. Trish put her suitcase down in the big room and went back out to help us bring in the food and alcohol.

Once we had everything in Trish put her hands on her hips and asked, "Where am I sleeping?"

Fred answered, "That is up to you. I'm sleeping in the queen bed in there, and he is sleeping on one of the two twin beds in the other bedroom, or there are mattresses up in the loft."

I did some quick thinking about fucking logistics and announced, I'll move my stuff up into the loft and Trish can have the second bedroom. I looked at Fred and said, "Sound control" Which caused Fred to laugh again creating a look of confusion and concern on Trish's face.

While Trish was trying to figure out what was going on I moved my suitcase out of the bedroom, grabbed my fishing gear and headed for the boat. Fred saw what I was doing, grabbed his rod and followed me down.

We spent about an hour out on the lake before the black flies drove us back to the cabin. While we were out Fred asked how it was going to work with Trish, and my only response was "We will follow Trish's lead and see where it goes."

When we got back to the cabin Trish had dinner ready, mac and cheese with smoked sausage. Trish had also changed from her travel clothes to a very short, dress and heels. Fred and I looked at each other and just shrugged and I saw him mouth, "follow her lead."

By the time Trish had dinner on the table it was obvious that there was nothing under her short dress. Enough of the top buttons were undone that her tits were being constantly flashed, and her bending over to retrieve things seemed an obvious but enjoyable intentional showing.

As we finished dinner, Fred volunteered to help with cleanup, and I announced I was going to town for better bug spray. By the time I got back neither was in the big room and from the sounds coming from the master bedroom things were well underway between the two of them.

I headed up to the loft for an early bedtime after a long day. As I laid there, I couldn't help but wonder how slut's time at the Facility was going. I was sure she wouldn't like it, but hoping for some reason that it wasn't too rough for her. Meanwhile the sounds coming from the master bedroom started to die down as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the increasing familiar feeling or as soft warm wet mouth on my cock. My eyes fluttered open to the sight of Trish's smile wrapped around my cock. She let it slip out of her mouth but started stroking it with her long fingers. Ok, sleepyhead, breakfast is ready and Fred is already out trying to catch the early risers.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and followed Trish down from the loft. I quickly observed that I was overdressed. Trish had on a skimpy thong, her heels and a leather collar around her neck. She prepared me a platter of eggs and sausage and a nice fresh cup of coffee. We caught up on things while I ate, she was curious about my being the jailor for my ex. I told her about the joys and the tribulations. While we chatted, Trish was constantly playing with her pierced nipples and one hand was frequently disappearing under the table.

When I finished, she took my plate over to the sink and rinsed it off. She came back leaned on the table with her tits in my face and asked, "Well what do you want to do today?"

I accepted the invitation, grabbed her wrist and pulled her across my lap and stripped the soaking wet thong from her butt and stuffed it deep in her mouth before starting hard slaps alternating butt cheeks. Kicking, screaming, whining, etc. are never good measures of a good spanking. I go by color. For most a nice bright cherry red is a good mark. For a pain slut like Trish, I go past cherry red to burgundy. By the time I got the color I wanted my hand had gone numb and I had switched to a handy spatula, but my lap was soaked with Trish's juices.

I stood her up and leaned her across the table. I grabbed the olive oil and used it to lube two fingers and my cock. Her ring opened right up to my fingers and I quickly went balls deep in one push. I could feel the heat radiating from her butt as I started enjoying the tightness and ripples in her ass and soon was going fast and hard. My mind started wondering if the moans were from my cock driving into her ass, or my hips slamming into her bruised butt cheeks. The pleasure center stopped the distraction with an order to just enjoy the ride.

I felt her body go rigid and her cunt spasm as she moaned loudly through the panty gag. Trish is one of the few I know who can cum from anal, but only if she is appropriately warmed up first. I felt her cunt clench two more times before I came hard deep in her ass.

I fell back into the chair pulling Trish with me onto my lap, without losing my cock in her ass. I palmed both breasts and started abusing the nipples. Both of her hands started straight for her cunt, but I grabbed her wrists and moved them to behind her head before resuming pinching, pulling and twisting her hard nipples.

As I abused her nipples, Trish's butt squirming on my lap with my cock still deep in her ass was not only exquisite but was keeping my cock at least semi hard. That was the scene that Fred saw as he opened the cabin door. Trish started to pull her arms down, but a firm no in her ear kept her hands behind her head.

Fred's comment was, "Nice breakfast, did you save me any?"

I answered by standing Trish and I up before pushing Trish down across the short table. Fred saw the invitation, put down his fishing rod, pulled out his cock, stepped up to the table removed the thong from Trish's mouth and replaced it with his cock. With Trish's squirming and the scene before me, I was renewed enough to resume fucking Trish's virgin olive oil lubed ass. I grabbed Trish's thong off the table and shoved it up her cunt, to keep it nice and moist for future use.

Fred and I quickly got into rhythm spit roasting Trish. I asked him how the fishing was this morning and we discussed that he had caught several, but none were the keeper size we were after. Without either of us missing a stroke, that led to the discussion of where we might head when we finished at the breakfast table. Trish started making noises somewhere between a moan and a giggle, at the absurdity of her two hole fucking and our conversations.

I felt the ripples running up and down Trish's cunt through the thin membrane separating it from my cock and felt a new wet spot on my groin. Not long after that Fred went rigid, made a face and obviously came down Trish's throat. As soon as he withdrew, I pulled Trish back with me into my chair. Like a good girl her hands immediately went back behind her head.

Fred fixed himself a plate for breakfast. As we kept talking about possible fishing spots, my cock went soft and slipped out of Trish's ass. She surprised me and slipped out of my lap down between my knees and licked and sucked my cock clean. In all of our time before Trish had never done ATM. When she saw my look of surprise she just knelt there, smiled at me and took it back in her mouth to gently lick and suck it while I talked to Fred.

Fred and I went back out for a few more hours of fruitless fishing. So much for the fish dinner at the cabin. When Fred and I got back to the cabin, Trish had put was still in her heels but had added a cute semi-sheer chemise, and a jeweled butt plug. I noticed the strings of her thong were still dangling from her cunt where I had put it earlier.

With our notable fishing failure, it was decided to head to a local supper club for their fish fry. Neither Fred nor I saw a reason to change. Trish added a rather short skirt to her outfit and we headed over. As we walked in Trish got a lot of attention. In a northern supper club where most of the ladies were wearing flannel, her heels, long legs and semi-sheer top got noticed. Dinner was delicious, I always wondered why Fred and I bothered trying to do fish when were up there, when the locals do it so well.

As we walked back to the car afterwards, Trish commented, "All those stares and leers and not one of them touched me." Knowing Trish, I'm still not sure if that was a compliment or a complaint. Both Fred and I responded by manhandling her, helping her into the car.

Fred commented that he was going to try again in the morning to get his fishing limit and headed to bed. I was relaxing in a chair by the fake fire when Trish came over and knelt straddling my lap with her tits in my face again.

"My ass is losing its color can you fix that for me?" she purred.

I commented, "Too bad I didn't bring my toy bag."

Trish got up, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She pointed at her open suitcase which had one entire side devoted to BDSM toys. I pulled out her cuffs, cuffed her wrists and ankles, put a blindfold over her eyes, and then put her on the bed on her knees with her wrists connected to her ankles, which pushed her ass up offering both holes and her butt as delectable targets.

I pulled her soaking wet thong out of her cunt and pushed it into her mouth as a bit of a gag. Her ass was already occupied with the plug, but I pushed a large vibrating dildo into her cunt. Trish started to whimper almost immediately, but I decided to let her stew for a bit and went and grabbed another beer out of the fridge.

By the time I got back the wetness was running down her thighs. The vibrator filled cunt looked very inviting, but I recalled her request to restore the color to her butt. Fortunately, her suitcase had several tools much more suitable to that task than my hand or even the spatula I had used earlier.

Her butt was still pink from earlier. I used a flogger to get it back to a nice cherry red. I grabbed a nice long slapper with two pieces of leather riveted together at the handle. It made a resounding smack when it hit her ass and got a nicely muffled squeal out of Trish. With the proper tool it didn't take long to get the burgundy back in her butt, and a nice red down the back of her thighs.

Having properly restored her color as requested, I grabbed a short leather slapper, climbed on the bed behind her, pulled the vibrator out of her overflowing cunt and went in deep and fast. Trish hates a wimpy fuck, so from the start it was hard deep and fast. As I fucked her I kept the slapper busy working the sides of her butt and thighs. It wasn't long before Trish started cumming. Her cunt grabbing at my cock, her toes curling, and the thong only doing a fair job of muffling her moans. Even as it appeared she was coming down, the ripples kept running up and down her cunt, caressing my cock, and her Kegels squeezing and trying to capture me.

I came hard and deep, then had to immediately pull out and release her wrists from her ankles and help her stretch out her cramping hamstrings. Once I succeeded, she rolled over onto her back and I sat on her tits watching her lick and suck her juices and my cum off my cock and balls. She sucked the balls into her mouth one at a time and used her tongue to make sure each one was clean, my cock got a similar treatment.

I collapsed onto the bed holding Trish tight. I slept soundly though was vaguely aware when Trish sucked me off at least once during the night.

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. I realized the noise I was hearing was Fred and Trish having a wonderful time in the master bedroom. I briefly considered joining them but decided I probably didn't have enough cum left to add to the party. I put my pants on and went out to the big room and had a cup of coffee and one of the pastries we had bought.