My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later Trish came out, got a cup of coffee and joined me. She was naked except for her heels, plug and collar. I asked if she had removed the heels since she put them on Friday night. She thought for a moment, smiled, and said, No, then added the plug has been in my ass since you finished with it yesterday morning."

Fred came out a bit later, not dressed for fishing. I gave him a look and he said, "It is pouring rain, windy, and the fish haven't bit on anything all weekend. I'm ready to go home. Why don't you do Trish while I load things up to go?"

Trish looked at Fred, looked at me, grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the bedroom. As soon as she shut the door, she giggled, dropped my pants and pulled onto the bed on top of her. We had a nice slow, old fashioned missionary position fuck. After we both came, I'm still laying on top of her, still deep in her cunt, I asked her, "Where did that come from?

Trish giggled, kissed me, and admitted, "That came from me not wanting to spend two hours sitting on a freshly beaten ass."

I kissed her back and told her, "That can still be arranged, but let's compromise, you can just make the ride on that nice large plug you brought along."

I took my time and lots of lube but managed to work the large plug into her ass with only a minor amount of whimpering. I went back up to the loft packed and took my stuff out to the car. As I was coming back into the cabin, Trish brought her suitcase out. I grabbed it and loaded it while Fred was loading the left over beer, liquor and food into the back of the car except for some snacks that went out front.

As Fred and I were loading the last of it into the car, Fred asked, "What did you do to Trish, she is walking funny?"

I smiled and told him, "That happens to them sometimes if you are really good." Fred just shook his head.

The trip back was uneventful. They dropped me off at my house. Trish got out and gave me a nice deep kiss full of tongue and asked, "So you are all by yourself until noon tomorrow. What are you planning on doing? I had to admit I didn't have a plan. Trish winked as she got back in the car.

I was almost expecting Trish to show up that evening, but she didn't so I got lots of rest and watched a couple ball games. I did get a text from Trish asking for permission to remove the plug. I waited half an hour before texting back granting permission.

With no oral sex wake up, I slept in late. I had a cup of coffee for breakfast and started working on a project that had come in over the weekend. Just before noon the van from Corrections pulled up and two female guards brought slut back to the house. I had to sign for her, then they removed her shackles and handed me the report about her weekend at the Facility.

As soon as the door shut behind the guards shut the door, slut stripped off the orange jump suit and fell to her knees at my feet. "Please Sir, never send me there again!" was her plea.

I told her. "Go fix lunch and you can tell me all about your weekend."

She fixed me a sandwich and reheated some soup. As I sat down, I noticed that she had not fixed anything for herself. Slut knelt beside me. I told her to start with when they picked her up and go through the weekend. I knew she was anxious to tell me the highlights or the low lights, but I wanted the whole story.

As she told it, "When I arrived, I was fingerprinted, then taken into a small room where I stripped naked. After an embarrassing cavity search, they took front back and side full length pictures of my entire body. I then had to shower while the matrons watched and directed. I was given a blue jumpsuit and slippers and taken to a cell. It had one small window that was too high to see out of, a metal bed with no blanket or top sheet, a sink and a toilet. One wall was bars. The guard station was right in front of my cell, so I had no privacy at all, and there was also a camera that monitored the cell and they told me that it constantly recorded everything."

She paused to see if I was still following her as I ate my lunch. I nodded and slut continued.

A couple hours later a guard came to my cell, handcuffed me and led me to an exercise room. They gave my a hard physical fitness test, and kept frowning at the results from each test. Then they made me do exercises that seemed to go on forever, they had a little shock thing whenever I tried to quit. When I was done they asked if I wanted a shower, but I just wanted to go lie down in my cell. I tried to nap but the noise was constant, girls crying or screaming, guards trying to calm them down, and the guards at the station in front of my cell talking to each other. They brought dinner around in late afternoon, a wilted salad, some kind of meat, green beans, and a thing of fruit drink. Not very appetizing. After dinner they turned off the lights in my cell, but the lights from the guard stand still lit it up almost as bright. I think I did finally get some sleep."

She stopped again so I commented, "so that was Friday. What happened on Saturday?"

Slut paused for a moment and continued. "There are no clocks, so I don't know what time the lights went on, but there was no light coming in through my window so I assume early. Breakfast was toast, oatmeal and some fruit plus another fruit drink packet. I ate some of it. Mid-morning they came and got me and took me to a medical room. They made me strip and get on a table. They strapped me down and strapped my ankles into the GYN stirrups. A nurse took my temperature and blood pressure and a blood sample. A doctor came in and did the GYN exam and took a sample. I was unstrapped and sat up while he listened to my chest and looked in my eyes, ears and throat. He said everything looked good and left. A guard came in and told me to get dressed and took me back to my cell. I laid in my cell, until they came and took me back to the gym. The trainer went over my fitness test, shaking his head the whole time. He put me on an elliptical machine for almost forever, and then had me do some floor exercises. He said the routine would be sent to you.

Sunday was the same except for one more trip to the gym instead of the doctor's office. More unappetizing food. Then this morning after gym they made me shower while a guard watched, took another full set of naked pictures, I got dressed and chained up and brought me back to you.

Please don't make me go again."

Actually, the experience was about what I had expected, so I wasn't nearly as sympathetic as slut hoped I would be, and I certainly planned to have weekends off several times in the future.

Scanning the folder that the Facility had sent back with slut, it pretty much matched what she had told me. Except the characterized the vegan diet I had specified as top notch and delicious. The fitness report also echoed what slut had said. She did very poorly against the Air Force standard for females her age. It recommended that I requisition an elliptical trainer, floor mats and a couple other things that Corrections would supply to me. It had a link to the requisition form, so I clicked on it and ordered the equipment.

I asked slut what she wanted to do, expecting her to want to catch up on lost sleep.

I was surprised at her answer, "Please Sir use me, you promised to fuck my cunt after the weekend, but use whichever hole Sir desires, I just need you to claim me back.

I told her to clear the table and finish the dishes, before returning to me. I went to my desk and continued working on the new project until slut was kneeling at my feet. I looked down at her and gave her a familiar command, ass up, tits on the floor. I've never seen her scramble into position so fast.

I made her wait until I reached a stopping point then I used the slapper to put some color in her butt cheeks. I hadn't touched it, but slut's cunt was already leaking down her leg. I dropped down behind slut and entered her with a single deep hard push. Trish not showing up last night had left me hornier than I had been for awhile and slut got all of my pent up need. I quickly realized that slut's need was probably greater than even mine as she slammed back into me trying to make me fuck her harder and deeper. Slut was working so hard she was grunting every time her hips slammed back into mine.

I felt her cunt clench on my cock, but slut didn't miss a beat, the clench and the moan from her throat were the only signs of her orgasm was we both kept fucking the other as hard as we could. I sensed at least two more slut orgasms before I drove in deep and hard and came so hard my balls hurt. I pushed slut down flat and rode down with her.

I whispered in her ear. "Is that what slut needed?"

Slut whispered back, "It is a start."

I stayed laying on top of slut until my cock softened and I sat back up into my chair. Slut crawled into my crotch and licked and sucked my cock and balls clean. Slut kept gently kissing, licking and sucking my cock long after it was clean.

Slut finally sat back and said, "Sir, can I ask you to do something for me?

I replied, "You may ask.

Slut looked up at me and said, "I had a lot of time to think this past weekend. I realized that I need a daily reminder to be obedient and serve Sir to the best of my ability. Please Sir, will you spank or beat me every day, just to remind me that I owe my being here to you, and that privilege depends on my serving and obedience to you."

I was surprised, "That is what you really want slut?"

Slut responded, "That is what I've determined I need. I'm sure that I will protest while you are beating me, but I know it is what I need to succeed here. I've fucked up everything in my life so far, and succeeding here is really my last chance. I need that daily grounding to remember who I am and why I am here. It isn't a game, it is much nicer here, but I am still in prison because I couldn't control myself, I need your help to do better."

The request took me back and was a complete surprise. I finally answered, "I will tell you in the morning, if, what, and how, but for a taste of what you have asked for get across my lap, hands and toes on the ground.

Her ass was soon on top of my lap. I adjusted her position so that her legs were straight. I took the slapper out of my top right hand drawer, why a slapper in my desk drawer is another story. I rubbed it over slut's ass as I told her, "we are going to do 20 today, you will count them and thank me for each one."

I heard a weak, "Yes, Sir, from slut."

I took a firm grip of slut's hair and brough the slapper firmly across her right butt cheek. "One, Sir, Thank you Sir." I had left a rewarding wide red mark where the blow had landed. "Two, Sir, Thank you Sir." Was the response to a matching mark on slut's left butt cheek. By the tenth one slut's ass was a nice shade of red and she was sobbing. I stopped at fifteen, when she could no longer count or respond. There was an even swatch of cherry red from the middle of her thighs to the top of her butt. Counting is not just for humiliation, it gives me very good feedback on how the receiver is doing. I stopped at fifteen because slut was at a point where additional spanking would have no positive effect and would just be abuse.

"Get down slut, do not touch your butt." I commanded her. She slid off my lap and knelt. Tears were streaming down her face and she was uncontrollably sobbing."

"Go kneel in the corner until you get yourself back under control." I told her.

Slut crawled to the corner and knelt there. I waited about fifteen minutes after the sobbing stopped before calling her back to me. She crawled back and knelt at my feet.

"Was that what slut wants and needs? I asked.

"Sir, it may not be what slut wants, but it is what slut needs if she is to succeed. I need you keep me focused on my duties and what I need to do to be successful." She replied.

As I sat there contemplating on whether slut was being earnest and wanted to change or was playing me again I got a text from Trish asking if I was free tonight. I responded that I wasn't free to go out, but suggested she come over for dinner. She accepted and we settled on 7:00 for dinner.

I turned to slut and told her, "I am having a guest over for dinner. I am having dinner for my guest and I delivered. You will have dinner on the table at 7:15 sharp, for my guest and I. Until I send you to your cell, you will serve us, and be obedient to both my guest and I. You will serve us and cater to us while we eat. Between now and then while I shower, make the dining room and living room immaculate. Once I am out of the bathroom slut needs to: shower, shave, do your makeup and hair. Your attire for the evening will be on your bed. I expect you to make me proud this evening."

I ordered dinner from a favorite local restaurant that delivered. Then I took my time in the bathroom, showering shaving, trimming pubes, and a splash of cologne. I headed for my room to get dressed, and shortly heard slut in the shower.

I laid the underbust corset and the heels out on slut's bed, along with one of the larger butt plugs. I put the egg vibrator on the charger to make sure it was fully charged.

This was going to be a test for the "new" slut. I hadn't bothered to tell her my guest was a submissive female friend that I had enjoyed while slut was in the Facility. Who my guest was and what we did was not her concern.

At about 6:40 slut came out of the cell. I tightened up her corset, pushing her tits up front and center and ensuring she stood tall, and worked the plug into her ass. Slut did look spectacular. I told her to set the table for two, but put an extra small plate and bowl by my setting. I opened a bottle of cab to let it breathe. The food arrived and I set it in the kitchen and told slut to put it in proper serving bowls.

Trish arrived a few minutes early and I met her with a hug, a long lingering tongue filled kiss and groped her tits and ass. I wish I had a picture of slut's face. Trish wasn't looking trashy but definitely dressed to impress me, short, low cut, and tight, all perched on six inch stilettos. As I groped her it was obvious there wasn't much if anything underneath. He makeup accented her eyes, but was not overdone except for the bright red, fuck me lips.

I led her to the table with my and firmly on her ass, pulled her chair and helped her sit. I told slut to bring dinner to the table, as I poured the wine and sat down next to Trish. Slut brought out the chicken primavera and the garlic bread and sat the two dishes next to me. I served Trish's plate and then my own with the pasta and offered her the plate with the bread. I asked if she would like a glass of water with dinner. When she said yes, slut put ice in a glass filled it at sat it by Trish's plate.

Slut froze as Trish ran her hand up slut's thigh and cupped her ass. "Tell me about this corrections arrangement, how is it working?" Trish asked.

For about the next fifteen minutes Trish and I ate, drank, and discussed slut. When Trish wasn't taking a bite, her hands were constantly moving on slut's thighs and ass. Neither of us otherwise acknowledged her presence.

As we finished eating, I refilled the wine glasses and we started recounting the adventures of the weekend at the cabin. Making sure slut knew how we were enjoying each other while she ate vegan and exercised at the Facility.

I suggested to Trish that we would be more comfortable on the couch. I scrapped the leftovers from Trish and my plates onto the small plate next to mine, and then dumped the remains of Trish's water into the bowl. I placed both on the floor by the table where we could easily watch them from the couch.

I motioned slut over to me. She knelt next to my chair in front of the dishes on the floor. "We didn't forget you slut, eat your dinner and drink, no hands. Clear the table, put the leftovers in the fridge and do the dishes. Come to me when you are finished.

I took Trish's hand and led her over to the couch. We made out on the couch watching slut eat our leftovers with her ass high in the air and her wet cunt clearly visible between her spread legs. Slut could clearly hear Trish's moans as she finished the meager scraps we had given her. I caught slut giving us glances as she cleared the table, put the food away and washed the dishes.

By the time slut finished in the kitchen Trish was sitting on my lap with my cock deep in her ass, her legs were draped over mine and I had her spread wide. As slut crawled to between my knees she came face to face with Trish's cunt.

"Ok slut, Lesson time. Slut is going to orally please Trish. Trish will tell you what to do, how to please a woman. Slut will follow Trish's directions to the best of her ability. A passing grade in this lesson is Trish squirting all over your face, and cumming so hard that her cunt clenching pushes me over the edge and I shoot up her ass.

To slut's credit she didn't hesitate. From Trish's reaction slut was either following directions very well or already had a working knowledge of the subject. Trish was soon squirming all over my lap, sending wonderful sensations into my cock. Slut only got a B+ for the lesson. Trish wrapped her legs around slut's head and squirted all over her face. While Trish's orgasm felt sensational through the thin membrane between her cunt and my cock, and got me close, it failed to send me over the edge.

Without being told, slut licked Trish's cunt free of all her juices. I lifted Trish off my cock and told her to go freshen up. As soon as Trish was off my lap I grabbed slut's head and pushed my cock fresh from Trish's ass straight down her throat. It only took a few strokes fucking slut's face for me to pull her tight into my crotch and come hard down her throat. As the last shot went down her throat I backed out of her throat and started shallow fucking her mouth, enjoying the tongue caressing my cock as slut licked and sucked my cock clean.

I told slut how proud I was of her behavior tonight and as a reward I turned the egg on low and slid it deep into her cunt. The large plug in slut's ass made her cunt quite tight, and it pushed the egg tight against the soft tissue in the front of slut's cunt.

I snapped the leash onto slut's collar and led her into the cell. I told her not to come out of the cell until it was time to wake me in the morning. I cuffed her wrists in front of her and attached the short chain from the cuffs to her collar that put her cunt out of reach.

I took Trish into my room and hogtied her on the bed, with her elbows, and wrists tied behind her back and then cinched down to her ankles. No need to cinch it too tight, just enough for her to feel restrained. I slid my hips under her head, put my feet on her back so her head was between my thighs and fed her my cock.

The joy of this position is it is easy for her to lick and suck my cock, but difficult to release it. Better yet if she relaxes her neck muscles her head drops and I go down her throat. I laid back and enjoyed watching her work and suck my cock back to life.

Once I was hard again, I released Trish's ankles, rolled her over on top of her arms, hooked my elbows under her knees and bent her in half, her knees resting on her tits. I went into her cunt, fast deep and hard and never stopped. He moans and grunts were as loud as I remembered, and I hadn't gagged her, wanting slut to enjoy every sound, with the vibrator going in her cunt and her cunt out of reach.

I tied and fucked Trish in several positions and all three holes, as she tends to do Trish was loud and vocal on every one of them. I finally completely untied her and let her finish the night riding me as I abused her tits.

I woke up in the morning to the warm wet feeling of slut licking and cleaning my cum and Trish's squirt and ass off my cock and balls. Trish was still asleep, her head on my shoulder and her hips hard against mine. I laid back and enjoyed feeling and watching slut kiss, lick and suck my cock and balls. I had never realized how good a wet warm mouth can feel on a cock worn raw, but the tongue started to irritate the raw member, so I slid out of bed, released slut's cuffs, and pointed at Trish's sloppy cunt. Slut immediately started to lick Trish's thighs and cunt clean. I checked slut's dripping cunt and could still feel the egg vibrating away. I headed out to the kitchen and started the coffee and breakfast.