My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was well underway when Trish came out of the bedroom, naked except for her heels, followed by a crawling slut still in her corset and heels. I gave Trish a big ass grabbing hug, a long deep kiss, and asked how she liked her wake up.

"Well, it wasn't the wake up fuck I was expecting, but a pretty good second choice. Slut is a fast learner; I'll have to come back soon to give her the advanced class," was Trish answer. Slut's face was a mess it was caked with Trish's squirt last night, and it looked like a fresh coat this morning.

I told slut to put three place settings on the table. Slut had been so good I was going to let her kneel and eat at the table with us. Trish and I chatted through breakfast, slut spoke only when spoken to. Trish asked if her noise had disturbed slut's sleep and slut answered, "Yes I laid there listening to you, until you fell asleep." I didn't tell her that I had seen her peeking in at the door.

Trish had to leave after breakfast. I gave her a quick hug and a kiss. She gave slut a big, long kiss while fondling her. I saw her pull her fingers out of slut's cunt and give them to her to clean. Slut did without hesitation.

Once Trish left, I helped slut out of her corset and pulled the plug out of her ass. I told her to go do her usual morning routine and then come to me. I went to my desk to try to get some work done.

Half an hour later slut was kneeling at my feet, all cleaned up and flushed out. Her makeup restored. Every time I saw her now that she was again allowed makeup, the red lips called to my cock. I resisted.

"slut, I could not be more proud of you. I pushed you and you behaved flawlessly with Trish. It must have been rough listening to Trish being loud last night, did it disturb you?"

I don't know if slut caught that it was a trick question or was now being honest with me, "Yes, Sir, I couldn't sleep listening to her with the vibrator keeping my cunt on edge. I sneaked out of the cell and watched."

I told her, "For being disobedient you will be punished. For being honest it will be much less severe and not result in any loss of privileges." I took the clamps with the weight attached to the middle of the connecting chain and fastened a clamp onto each labia.

"Now go clean the kitchen. Come back to me when it is clean." Was the direction I gave her.

Slut crawled to the kitchen, with each movement the weight swung pulling on the clamps. When slut wasn't careful, she would catch the weight between her thighs and pull hard on the clamps. I would hear a little yelp each time that happened.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Two men at the door were delivering the elliptical and the other fitness equipment from Corrections. I showed them where I wanted it in the cell and they brought in the device and a couple of boxes. I watched as they set up the elliptical and was given a short course in how it operated and the features.

They then started laying the padded flooring down/ I called for slut to bring them glasses of ice water. She came to the cell door and tried to hand the glasses to me, but I told her, "No hand them to the nice gentlemen setting up your exercise equipment and thank them, kneel down to their level on the floor, hand it to them and thank them."

I watched and slut did exactly what I requested and went beyond that and gave each one of them a big smile as she handed them their ice water. As she rose from the second installer she looked at me and I simply nodded my head back towards the kitchen.

The crew spent a few minutes when they finished with the padded floor on the care and the need to sanitize it frequently. One of them asked, "Does she always work naked like that?

The last thing I needed was these two guys talking all over Corrections about how the prisoner was required to work naked. "She is scrubbing the kitchen and was down to her last jumpsuit, so I'm letting her work that way until she finishes scrubbing the floor so she will have a clean one to wear until she finishes the laundry."

As they were leaving, I noticed each of them returned their glasses to the kitchen and took their time thanking slut for the water. They both shook my hand as they left and asked if I would request them the next time I needed something from Corrections.

I went back to work on my project and didn't notice slut until she was kneeling next to me at my desk. "Is the kitchen clean?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, it is."

I walked to the kitchen, slut crawling along beside me. Once again the kitchen was spotless, not even anything I might quibble about. I knelt beside slut and told her, "Your behavior has been everything that I expect of you. Your obedience with Trish, your cleaning of the kitchen, your taking water to the workmen, all done with the attitude and level of performance that I expect. You may have free time until it is time to fix lunch, what would slut like, video game time?"

"Please Sir, may I spend it sucking your cock. I spent the night with a vibrator in my cunt listening to Sir fuck Trish. I need to serve you." Was slut's response. Watching her eyes, I believed that it was an honest request, though probably hoping it would lead to more.

I led slut back to my desk and got out the suction based dildo and stuck it to the floor under my desk. I explained to slut, "You are going to mount that dildo and fuck it while you abuse your tits and nipples, and kiss, lick and suck my cock and balls. Slut may have as many orgasms as she can, but that stops when slut makes me cum. The only requirement is that slut keep working the dildo and abusing her tits and nipples, worshiping my cock and balls and keeping count of her orgasms. Do you understand?"

"Yes sit, slut understands."

I removed the clamps from slut's labia to loud moans, but she controlled the need to scream as the blood rushed back in. Slut moved under my desk and mounted the dildo, I rolled my chair forward and slut quickly gobbled down my cock. It didn't take slut long to figure out that if she was gentle with my cock I would last longer, and she would get to ride the dildo longer. From my side, it felt great but wasn't such a distraction that I couldn't get some work done. I took slut moaning around my cock as signaling her first orgasm.

After about forty minutes slut's movements and suction were noticeable reduced. I rolled my chair back and motioned for slut to come out. When she turned around to suck the dildo clean, she presented her ass and cunt to me. I couldn't resist and plunged balls deep into her soaked and engorged cunt in on long hard push. With forty minutes of foreplay, I didn't last long before cumming deep in slut's cunt. Slut didn't cum, but after all that time working the dildo, probably didn't have much left.

Slut crawled out from under my desk turned and licked and sucked my cock clean.

"How many?" I asked.

"After six they all just ran together, my cunt was clenching almost continuously. Thank you, Sir, for that, and for fucking me." slut responded.

Do you want your daily spanking now or after lunch? I asked.

"Now Sir, while I am already on an endorphin high."

Slut assumed the position across my lap. I applied twenty strokes to each butt cheek, alternating between them, with a few in the middle on her upper thighs. Today's were a bit harder than yesterday's resulting in a deeper shade of red. I needed to be careful, I didn't want any bruising from slut's maintenance spankings. By the time I was halfway through slut was crying.

After the last stroke, slut slid off my lap and said, "Thank you Sir for helping slut do better." She kissed my cock and then crawled to the kitchen to fix lunch. I watched her glowing ass as she crawled away.

While slut was fixing lunch, I called my contact at Corrections. I asked if the fence for slut's ankle bracelet included my back yard. One of the things I loved about my house was the back yard was surrounded by a very old high masonry fence the provided great privacy. After checking he said that it did not, but that I could use the portable device. I didn't know I had one or what it was for. He said that if I turned it on, and notified their security office, slut's ankle bracelet could be outside the electronic fence as long as it was within 20 feet of the portable device. He was also going to check to see what would be required to bring the back yard into the electronic fence. I thanked him and pulled out the box with the portable device, and started reading the instructions that came with it.

The device seemed basic. Once paired with the ankle bracelet it would beep occasionally if the bracelet was within about twenty feet. It would vibrate and have a different sound it the bracelet was nearing the end of that tether and would both alarm and send an alarm to Corrections if it did not sense the bracelet. It cautioned about unintentionally removing the device from where the bracelet was confined and creating unnecessary alarms.

Shortly after lunch while slut was cleaning the kitchen, my contact called back. Using Google Earth they had modified the sensor for the electronic fence to include the back yard. He asked if I could have slut walk the perimeter of the yard to ensure that they had done it correctly. He would hold on while we did the walk and would handle any alarm that might come in.

I snapped the leash on slut's collar and told her to follow me. As we walked into the back yard, slut commented that she had loved the yard when she was here before. I led her completely around the entire back yard sticking as close as possible to the fence. Back in the house I took slut's leash off to let her finish cleaning the kitchen and got back on the phone with my contact. He said they had just made on minor correction in one corner of the yard and it was now within the electronic fence, meaning I was free to have slut out there.

I asked a couple questions about the portable device, and he told me others use it if they want to take a short shopping trip and don't want to bother to have someone come to watch the prisoner while they were out. I told him we would probably test it that afternoon, and he reminded me to call in before we left the electronic fence area and again once we returned. I thanked him for his help.

I checked my room for something slut could wear if we went out of the house. I settled on one of my oversized T-shirts. I called slut into my room and when she crawled in I told her to stand up and try on the shirt. On the plus side it covered her down to about mid-thigh. On the negative it was quite baggy. The second, smaller one I tried was shorter, a bit less than finger tip length but still covered slut's ass. It was still baggy but not as bad as the first. It did look a bit ridiculous with slut's ankle strap heels, but it was that of flip flops.

I called corrections and they gave me a code to enter into the device. I snapped the leash on slut's collar and led her out to the car. She asked if we had just set off an alarm and I explained the remote device to her.

Sitting the T-shirt just covered slut's cunt, I slid it up so that it didn't. First stop was a sporting goods store for shoes and a sports bra. I figured if slut was going to start working out, she would need both.

I told slut as we went in that she was to make sure that whoever helped her with the shoes, enjoyed himself. The shoe guy was young, not much more than 20 and quite buff. He helped slut put on a pair of socks before trying on shoes and his eyes got huge when he saw slut's shaved cunt. He went back and brought out three pair of shoes for slut to try on. As he put the first pair on his feet he seemed to have forgotten how to tie a pair of shoes, took three tries to get it done. slut walked around in the shoes but didn't like the way they fit. On the second pair the clerk had figured out how to tie a knot without taking his eyes off slut's cunt. As slut got up to walk in this pair the wet spot on the back of the T-shirt was as obvious as the clerks hard on. Slut found this pair acceptable.

I asked the clerk where the sports bras were located, and he offered to help there too. As we walked over slut gave me a grin and asked, "May I?" I nodded yes.

Slut found a sports bra that she thought would work and disappeared into the dressing room. I realized that in order to try it on she would have to remove the T-shirt, leaving only her collar, heels and plug. After a minute or two she called the clerk to help her with something. Whatever it was took almost five minutes to fix, and the clerk looked much more relaxed when he came back out.

Our next stop was an upper end lingerie store. Trish and I had discussed having some friends over this coming weekend and frankly I wanted to show slut off. The older sales lady quickly sized up the situation when I led slut in on a leash attached to a leather collar. I quickly explained that I was looking for something more to reveal and accentuate than hide. She showed me to a seat next to a small raised platform and her assistant brought me a drink.

Another young female clerk came out leading slut. The clerk was wearing a very short leather minidress with thigh high stiletto boots. She used a crop to move slut into various positions to show off the features of the long gown. It was very low cut, but had some structure to lift and present slut's tits. From the fastener right under the tits it fell open revealing the abs and everything below them. The older clerk mentioned that it was designed to go with a long lounge pants, but she was sure I didn't want those. I agreed. By the time slut was led out in the second gown a small crowd had gathered. The second gown left the tits completely bare other than a quarter cup underneath to give some shape and support. It was slit up both sides to the bottom of slut's ribcage and the fabric was almost sheer, hiding nothing.

They showed another half dozen gowns, to the appreciation of the growing crowd, but I liked the first two, and told them I also wanted the thigh high stiletto boots. The girl who fitted slut for them also seemed to really enjoy the view of slut's cunt as she laced them up. I added several pairs of thigh highs and suspender hose to the order.

A quick stop at a dress shop. I selected two shirtwaist mini dresses from the junior's department. I told their seamstress I wanted them shortened two more inches and the top and bottom two buttons removed. She gave me a look, but when she noticed slut's collar simply said, "Yes Sir, they will be ready in about an hour.

Our last stop was a specialty shop. Slut blanched when she saw the assortment of chastity devices on the wall. She was even less happy when the fitter took numerous measurements of her waist, hips, and several more intimate measurements that seemed to take far more touching than slut obviously thought necessary. While slut was busy with that, I was going over what I wanted with the designer. All I was looking for was a basic unit to keep wandering fingers out of her cunt so I didn't need to keep her handcuffed at night. I wasn't looking to protect her long lost maidenhead. I did add a few interchangeable dildos and plugs, including a Bluetooth controlled vibrating one of each. Once he saw slut's measurements, we scheduled a fitting for two days later.

We picked up the altered dresses on the way back to the house. I had slut try one on to make sure I got the cut right. When she stood up straight, it covered her ass, but when she bent over it rode up putting her cunt on full display. When she walked the missing buttons at the bottom let the dress gape, again showing off everything. The seamstress was worried, but I told her, "Perfect." Slut wore one of them for the ride back home. She frankly looked much better in it than my shirt.

While slut was carrying everything into the house, I called Corrections that we were back home with the portable device. Once slut got everything into the house, I didn't even have to remind her and the dress came off. She crawled over and thanked me for taking her out, and buying everything for her. I didn't tell her that the monthly stipend from Corrections had covered everything.

I had a hard on since the fashion show. I asked slut, "Have I fucked your ass today?"

"No, Sir, you haven't."

I bent her over my desk, pulled the plug out of her ass, grabbed the lube, generously lubed my cock and used a bit less than normal in slut's gaping ass and took her ass faster and harder than I normally did. That got a protest from slut, but it felt great. Despite slut's initial protest she was soon moaning and grunting as I used her ass hard and deep. I didn't last long before releasing all my tension deep into slut's ass. I slow fucked her ass a bit afterwards enjoying the tight lubed feel. There is also a gratifying sense of ownership when you fuck a woman that is yours in the ass. I pulled out and pushed the plug back in slut's ass. Slut laid on my desk for a minute or so before turning dropping and licking my cock clean. I pointed out what had dribbled onto the floor, and she dropped and licked that clean too.

I attached slut's leash and led her crawling into the backyard. I told her that area was now within her electronic boundary. I gave her an idea of what I wanted cleaned up, showed her where the tools and gloves were. I told her there was no rush, but whenever she wanted out of the house, to ask and I would usually let her work outside. That, as in the house, she was free to stand and walk while she was working. Slut commented that she hadn't been outside since her arrest over a year ago. I also showed her the water hose she was to use to clean tools and herself before coming back inside. It took her a moment to realize I had just told her to take cold showers.

I led slut back inside and told her to put on her new workout shoes and sports bra wait for me at the elliptical. I got the fitness report and recommendations and took them in to her. What the trainer wanted was clearly listed along with the settings on the elliptical and the reps on the floor exercises. There was a worksheet where she was to put down each day's workout. I explained that slut was expected to follow the workout and there would be consequences if she didn't.

I set up the controls on the elliptical per the workout schedule. I stood behind her as she started to work on the machine. Watching that plugged ass undulate with each stride was quite enticing It wasn't five minutes and I started hearing the "out of range" beep from the machine. I checked the incentive section of the elliptical machine manual and took a pair of scissors into the cell. Slut knew she was in trouble when I told her to get off the machine. I grabbed each bra cup over the nipple, pulled it clear of the nipple and cut a small hole which allowed the nipples to poke through the bra cups. Ordered slut back on the machine and grabbed the two clamps wired into the unit control unit and attached on to each nipple. I explained to slut that when she slowed below set point on the machine her nipples would receive an "incentive." The slower pace below set point the stronger the incentive. I reset the machine to "warm up" and told slut she needed to keep the rpm gauge in the "green" once the machine switched from "warm up" to "work out."

There were a few 'yelps' when the machine switched modes, then slut seemed to be keeping the pace for almost half an hour, but the last ten she really had to push it and the 'yelps' became more frequent and louder. I heard the machine slow down into 'cool down" mode. I went in and removed the clamps from slut's nipples, each one got a loud moan when released.

Slut moved over to the mat to do her floor work, sit ups, pushups, burpees, and a few stretches and flexibility exercises. I watched to make sure she did all of the reps of each exercise. One of the exercises had her laying flat on her back then lifting her legs up off the map, spreading them wide, holding that for a count before bringing them back together and lowering them to the mat. On one rep I told her to hold the position with her legs lifted and spread, as laid between them and slipped my cock into slut's surprisingly wet cunt.