My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I warned slut not to let her legs drop, as I started slowly fucking her. I could feel her legs start to tremble from the strain of holding them and wondered how long she could last. She solved her dilemma by wrapping her legs around my hips and tried to push me into her faster and harder.

I realized that since I had accepted slut into my "jail" that I had rarely fucked her face to face. I remembered loving to watch her face when she came and the feeling of her legs wrapped around me as we fucked. Her eyes would roll back and the look of pure ecstasy. I saw that same look now as she came while I fucked her, and the dichotomy came back clearly into focus.

Once she was done, I told her to take a shower and lay down for a nap. Once slut finished her shower she crawled over to me and thanked me for helping her with her workout and for fucking her. As I watched her plugged ass crawl to the cell, I started contemplating the complexity of the relationship.

The first version of slut was the woman that I loved and married and was very happy with until she became a lying, cheating, manipulative shrew that I kicked out and divorced. The ex that I got from Corrections proved to be just a later version of that same person once the fear of being returned waned. The ex now appeared to be trying to live up to our agreement and be the slut I wanted her to be. I also admitted two things to myself. That agreeing to the arrangement was in part revenge for the hurt and pain she had caused me, and second that I missed her when she was at the weekend facility.

It had become clear to me that I could not return her to prison and eventually she would figure that out. How could I make her the slut I wanted once that fear was gone, punishment, rekindle her love for me, or something else. If something else what? Was the "new" slut I was seeing real or another manipulation.

I contemplated that question for the two hours that slut slept, but still had no resolution other than it was up to me to make it happen. The best that I could come up with was 'classical conditioning,' reward her when she pleased me, punish her when she didn't. I made a list of what I wanted her to be.

  1. Obedient
  2. Eager to serve
  3. Follow all commands immediately and without hesitation
  4. Do her daily duties cheerfully, well, and without direction
  5. To adore me as her master

As I worked on the list it occurred to me that I didn't just want obedience, I wanted her to want to eagerly serve, to be pleased whenever and however she served me. It occurred that what I wanted was the adoring wife I married, but sexually and otherwise totally submissive.

Slut came crawling out to me from her nap. I smiled and told her to go enjoy the sunshine and start cleaning up the backyard. She smiled from ear to ear, kissed my cock and scurried out to the backyard. It suddenly occurred to me that I had found one of the rewards I could use for good behavior.

I left her out there for about two hours while I got some work done. With the shopping trip and supervising slut's workout, I had gotten behind. I finally decided to go check on her. I was surprised how much she had done. I told her I was amazed and pleased with what she had accomplished. She practically glowed with the praise. I told her that I wanted her to come inside, I was concerned about her getting sunburned, but that she had done so well that she could play video games until it was time to fix dinner.

Without being told she cleaned the dirt and mud from her hands, arms and feet with the cold water from the hose. It did not seem to curb her enthusiasm. Slut crawled into the house and played her video games for about an hour while I got more work done. She seemed very happy and relaxed even when she lost.

After an hour slut crawled over to me and knelt. I acknowledged her with a simple "Yes" which gave her permission to speak.

"Sir, may slut suck your cock?" was her request. I was a bit surprised in that she referred to herself as slut.

"Yes, slut. You may suck my cock" I replied as I swiveled my chair and spread my legs giving her access.

Slut smiled, kissed the tip of my cock and both balls before she started licking the head of my cock and then little kisses and tongue flicks down my shaft to my balls. She kissed, licked and sucked each ball into her mouth where she worked her tongue around it, before letting it slip out of her mouth and repeating with the other ball. Her tongue ran back up the underside of my cock until she took the head into her mouth and in one long slow movement swallowed my cock. In all that her eyes never left mine.

Slut held my cock in her throat gently humming around it, until pulled my cock back into her mouth to breathe. I saw a twinkle in her eye as she pushed me back down her throat and resumed humming. Slut kept repeating that pattern until she felt my cock swell and she pulled it back into her mouth. I filled her mouth; she showed me until I told her to swallow. Slut made a big show of swallowing and then licked and sucked my cock clean.

Slut then smiled, took my cock back into her mouth and gently licked and sucked, resting her head on my thigh, her eyes never leaving mine. If it was one of her games, I liked it, but was still wary of what she was up to. Slut was giving me exactly what I wanted. I decided to enjoy it, but keep my guard up.

After a bit I told her, "Time to go fix dinner." She kissed my cock and crawled to the kitchen and got to work. When she told me dinner was ready, I pulled a chair up for her at the table. She looked surprised but sat down. The table had always been a free speech zone, so I was hoping to get some insight.

She kept looking at me through dinner but didn't offer any conversation. Finally, as we were finishing, she looked at me and asked, "Why are you being nice to me?"

I thought for a minute before telling her, "You have been good, and when you are good, I can be nice. When you show me attitude or disobedience, I will not be as nice."

"So, you are manipulating me," she responded.

"You want to be here for quite a while. If you behave and are pleasant, I can also be nice and pleasant, making this a better experience for both of us. If I get disobedience and attitude, your experience will be much worse than mine either here or elsewhere, I guarantee." I told her.

I could see her thinking, she finally asked, "So I need to do what I'm supposed to do, and show appreciation when you use me, and you will continue to be nice to me?"

Now I was really worried, she had just asked exactly what I wanted. I decided my first reaction was right, enjoy it, but keep my guard up. I replied, "Yes, that is the way things work here."

Slut smiled and said, "Then that is what I will do."

I nodded and told her, "Remember actions speak louder than words."

She smiled, cleared the table, did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

She came crawling to me at my desk, "Sir, the sun is not as bright, may I work in the backyard until it gets dark."

I told her that she could, but wash up when it got dark and come back inside. She kissed my feet and crawled out to the backyard. I sent a text to my contact at Corrections requesting the installation of a security camera(s) covering the backyard, the phrase "trust but verify" came to mind.

Without distractions in the house, I got caught up on my work, so I went out to check on slut. I found her hard at work weeding where the garden used to be. She hadn't heard me come out so, this was clearly not for my benefit, though watching her ass and cunt pointed towards me and wiggling as she worked away did make my cock twitch. I decided to let her work and enjoy her before putting her to bed. I wandered back into the house; I don't think she even knew I was there.

Once back at my desk I saw that I had missed a call from Trish. I called her back and she told me she was extra horny and could she and Fred come over and have a repeat of the cabin fuckfest. I immediately agreed and it was quickly determined that Friday night worked best, three days from now.

In a bit I saw slut crawl back into the house, a bit wet from cleaning herself with the hose outside. She crawled over to my desk, I nodded, and she thanked me for letting her work outside. I told her I was pleased with what she had accomplished, she practically beamed from the compliment.

I took her across my lap, fingers and toes on the floor. I tightly grabbed her right tit as I used the leather slapper to turn her ass a bright shade of red. I fingered her soaking wet cunt, and ran a wet finger deep into her ass and stroked it in and out several times to moans from slut.

I finally slid her from my lap and told her, "Tits down, ass up." Slut scurried to comply.

It is always a tough decision when faced with this choice of options. The tight brown hole winks invitingly, but the very wet one below it also has its charms and doesn't require the prep of the tight brown one. I didn't debate long before deciding to reward slut by using the wet hole. I observed that it was already so wet that it was starting to drip down her leg.

I knelt behind her as saw her tense in anticipation. Once lined up I went in fast deep and hard, eliciting a loud moan from slut. God that felt good. Not letting up I continued to fuck her fast and hard, slamming into her on every in stroke. The initial loud moan had now become continuous. Slut reached back and grabbed her thighs to help hold position under the onslaught.

I think slut came at least once, but I wasn't paying attention and didn't care, this fuck was for me. I drove in harder one last time, collapsing slut onto the floor as my cock came so hard my balls hurt. I was laying on top of her, trying to catch my breath. I heard a soft, weak, "Thank you Sir. I needed that."

Once I could breathe again, I sat back up into my chair. Slut laid there for a minute or two before rising, turning, kissing and then cleaning my cock, while I couldn't miss the smile on her lips or the gleam in her eye. I sat there watching her as she suckled my cock after it was cleaned. There certainly appeared to be a change in attitude.

I told slut, "Bedtime." She licked up her juices and the cum that had run onto the floor from her cunt, then crawled to the bathroom and the dungeon. I watched my cum still draining from her cunt as she crawled away.

I switched off the lights in the cell but left the door open. I watched slut on the camera as her hands went to her cunt and worked it until her back arched in orgasm. She did lick her fingers clean, but while she is permitted to finger her cunt to stay on edge, orgasms are not allowed. Her breaking that rule fit right into my plans for the next day. I left a text for Fred asking him if he could let Corrections into my house shortly after noon the next day. I got confirmation a short time later.

I watched a ballgame while watching slut sleep on the closed circuit. She looks so innocent as I watch her sleeping naked. Too bad I knew better. I eventually got bored and went to bed.

You can get used to getting woken up with a soft warm wet mouth licking, sucking and tonguing your cock, but occasionally I wind up sleeping on my stomach for reasons unknown. It is a completely different wake up when it is a tongue licking, probing, and fucking your ass. I eventually rolled over to be greeted by a cheerful, "Good morning, Sir" before my cock disappeared deep into her mouth. Laid back and watched slut's eyes as she showed me what her skilled, mouth, tongue and throat could do. I didn't last too long before I took her head in both hands, drove deep into her throat and came hard.

When I released her head, she backed me out of her throat and started licking and sucking me clean. Then she stopped, looked me in the eyes and gently sucked on just the head of my cock. I relaxed and emptied my bladder into her sucking mouth. She gently pinched my cock to control the flow to what she could swallow. Slut didn't spill a drop. She showed me the last mouthful and then made a production out of swallowing it. She kissed my cock, said, "Breakfast will be ready in a little while," and left crawling to the kitchen.

I got up, used the toilet and showered. By the time I walked naked out of the bathroom my breakfast was on the table. I asked slut about her breakfast, and she smiled and said, "I just ate. May I serve you while you eat?" I sat down and enjoyed my breakfast as my cock and balls enjoyed her soft lips, talented tongue and gentle sucking. As I finished I motioned her out from under the table.

I told her, "This morning cleanup the kitchen and bathroom. If you do a good job you may work in the garden for awhile, but be cleaned up by noon, we are going out."

I could see her starting to ask where we were going, but she thought better of it and simply said, "Yes, Sir."

By midmorning she crawled to me and announced her chores were done, and she was heading to the garden. I checked the kitchen and bathroom and found both to be immaculate. I told slut she had done a good job and to enjoy her time in the garden but remember to be ready to go out by noon.

I got out one of the shirtwaist dresses I had altered for slut. They were shortened by two inches from their already short length and the two top and bottom buttons were removed. I hung it in the bathroom for slut after she showered. I also took out one of the larger remote controlled plugs and a pair of five inch heels.

I was about to go retrieve slut from the garden when she crawled in. Her hands and feet were wet from where she had cleaned them with the hose. I told her to shower, dress, do her makeup and be ready in twenty minutes.

I got the code for the remote monitor from Corrections, and we met Hank as I was leading slut on her leash out to my car. Hank commented, "The usual payment for services rendered?" and I replied "Of course," which got a quick look from slut.

We stopped at one of my favorite restaurants that I hadn't been able to visit since becoming a jailor. We got a look or two as I led slut in on her leash, but nothing too overt. Slut and I had a very pleasant lunch as I kept the vibrator in her ass set on low. One gentleman sitting at a table in front of slut obviously had a clear view up her very short, gaping dress at her cunt. He managed to eat his entire meal without once taking his eyes off the view. He smiled at me and patted me on the back as he left.

Our next stop was a garden shop where I let slut go crazy selecting tools, gloves, Crocs, kneeling pads and a small cart. I also picked out a broad brimmed hat, sunscreen, and recommended hand lotion. to protect her. Slut was almost giddy as we loaded the car.

Our last stop was the specialty shop that we had visited earlier that week. Slut was very hesitant about going in, but a sharp tug on her leash convinced her. The owner saw us come in and went into the back and came out with a small box. I told slut to strip, and she quickly undid the few remaining buttons and slipped the dress off. The owner pulled the plug out of slut's ass, wrapped the waist straps around slut's waist and pulled the other stainless strap up between her legs and joined the three straps with a small built in lock. He then pushed the plug back into slut's ass which elicited a small squeal.

He checked the fit, and showed how fingers could not squeeze around the belt to reach slut's clit or cunt. He pulled the extra dildoes and plugs out of the box, released the crotch strap and showed how they were attached to the strap and inserted. He pulled the plug out of slut's ass once again and showed how it was completely usable for both shitting and fucking. He went over how to sanitize the stainless shield over the cunt which had small slits to allow the pee to drain. He recommended that I get a bidet which could wash the strap while still being worn, though he joked that a pressure washer could do the same job quicker.

We replaced the plug slut had been wearing with one of the new ones and added a medium size dildo. He showed me the unit that controlled both and gave the link for the app that could do the same, locally with Bluetooth or via the internet for long distance control. After playing with the controls, I left both set on a constant moderately slow speed that seemed to keep slut on edge.

While I was checking out Fred texted me that Corrections had been there and the cameras monitoring the garden were installed, very discrete, and working. I quickly checked and they showed up on my phone app. Slut was very quiet on the ride home, not at all sure about the new device and how it limited her access and at the same time kept her just on the edge.

Arriving home, after slut and I unloaded the car, and checked in with Corrections, I slipped slut out of her dress and handed her leash to Fred who sat down as I told slut to reward him for watching the house for us. She gave me a look but promptly went to her knees, unzipped Fred's pants and started kissing and licking his cock. I went to my desk and downloaded the app to my phone and as slut was sucking Fred's cock I was playing with the speeds and vibration patterns of the devices in slut's cunt and ass. Slut was trying to concentrate on Fred's cock, but every now and then I would hit an intensity or pattern that caused her to moan around his cock, or go almost rigid in response. I finally left them on a high steady vibration pattern and watched her race to get Fred off so she could ask permission to cum.

It was a close race, but I saw Fred's face contort, and his body go rigid. I immediately commanded slut to "Cum." She immediately fell to the floor in a fetal position clutching futilely at the strap between her legs cumming uncontrollably. I made her ride it for a short time before turning both devices back down to a very low steady vibration.

Fred was a little unstable as he rose to his feet and came over to discuss the party on Friday. Apparently, Trish had invited a few more people to our threesome on Friday without telling me. Fred didn't know the details but wanted to warn me. I saw slut on the floor listening as we discussed a party at my house on Friday, with Trish who had taught her how to please females, among other things.

After Fred left, I helped slut to her knees and removed the belt along with its plug and dildo. Slut crawled after me to my desk and knelt properly. I told slut that the belt was so I didn't have to cuff her hands to the short chain attached to her collar for discipline, it accomplished the same task of avoiding her playing the cunt I owned, but wasn't as restrictive leaving her arms free. I also told her that she would be wearing it the next couple of nights for breaking the rule the previous night. I got an immediate, "how did you know that?" look. I continued by telling her that at least for now, it would only be used for discipline or special occasions.

Slut immediately asked, "Is the party on Friday a special occasion?"

I told her I didn't know yet, but asked her, "Which would you prefer, being in the belt and serving as both a fluffer and post sex cleanup, or would you prefer that I make your holes available to all in addition to those roles?"

From the look I got, slut was positively stunned that I would give her that choice. She finally was able to ask, "Can I tell you in the morning?" I agreed that she could tell me at breakfast.

I allowed slut to walk as she carried the new acquisitions out to the garden shed. I told her again she could work out there until time to fix dinner. I sat down at my desk to catch up on what had come in while I was out. I pulled the new cameras up on my monitor and watched slut, putting things away and continuing to work getting the neglected garden back in shape. She did look ridiculous naked, except for the glove, broad brimmed hat and the crocs.