My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Trish to find out what was happening with our gathering on Friday. She was having unexpected company, a lifestyle couple that I knew well, had called and were staying with her for the weekend. She asked If I wanted to invite them or reschedule for another time. I decided quickly that whichever answer slut gave me in the morning this would be a good test of her new attitude. I told Trish the party was on and that the couple were most welcome, we didn't have room for them to stay overnight. Trish agreed and said she would also talk to Fred.

Slut came back in and started dinner. It smelled delicious, though it did remind me that we probably needed to make another grocery order soon.

Dinner was on the table right on time. I told slut that she still had a seat at the table. We was silent through most of the meal and then suddenly asked, "So our new normal is that you are nice to me until I fuck up and then I get punished."

I explained the Catholic approach, you sin, you repent, you are punished, and once punished it is forgiven and forgotten. The modern variation is that if you continue to repeat the sin, the punishment keeps increasing until you do repent and reform.

It took slut a few moments to consider that explanation and finally asked. "So I broke the rule and masturbated to orgasm, I wear the chastity belt for three nights, and all is forgiven and you continue to be nice?"

I nodded, "Yes until you break that rule or otherwise misbehave or give me attitude. Once forgiven all you must do is be obedient and show gratitude and I will again be nice."

After dinner I sent her to put on her sports bra and shoes to do her workout on the elliptical and her floor exercises. I set up the machine according to the schedule from Corrections and attached the encouragement leads to slut's nipples. For the most part slut kept on pace though towards the end I started hearing slut's yips as she fell below pace and the shocks to her nipples kicked in. When I heard the end of program beat I went in, disconnected the leads and helped her down onto the mats.

I was monitoring her floor exercises on the monitor, but when she got to the leg lifts again I couldn't help myself. As I walked into the room I saw slut smile and spread her legs wider. I slid into her cunt and again warned her not to let the legs drop. She held them as long as she could while I fucked her and then wrapped them around my waist, urging me to go faster and harder. I felt her cunt clench my cock as she came, I lasted until I felt that a second time before unloading deep in her cunt and collapsing into a long deep kiss. My cock still deep in her cunt, her legs wrapped around my waist as we deeply kissed and traded tongues, enjoying the aftershocks of our hard fuck.

I eventually let her go and went back to my desk after she cleaned my cock. I told her to shower and get ready for bed.

After her shower she crawled to me and asked, "Do I really have to wear the belt?"

I replied, "Did you really break my rule?"

I fitted it with a medium sized plug and dildo and eased them both into slut's holes before wrapping the belts and locking everything in place. I had found a setting on the app that alternated between the the plug and the dildo. I set them both on low and to alternate every five minutes, so five minutes vibration in her cunt, then five minutes in her ass. I swatted her ass and sent her to bed.

I was about to head for bed a couple hours later when slut came crawling out to me. "Please Sir, change the pattern, I'm almost asleep with it buzzing in my ass, and it changes to my cunt and I'm wide awake. I fiddled with the app so both were on low constantly. I'm still not sure how real that "Thank you Sir," was.

I slept soundly till awakened by that warm soft wet mouth kissing, licking and sucking on my cock and balls. I looked down into slut's eyes and again saw that look of adoration I had been seeing lately. As she went to work on my cock, I grabbed my phone from the charger and kicked both the plug and the dildo in her belt up to medium. That got an immediate moan from her throat that vibrated straight through my cock. I let her work more on my cock and as I got close I cranked both devices up two more notches. It was now a constant hummer as slut moaned around my cock. As I started to go over the edge filling slut's mouth I managed to tell slut to, "cum for me." She moaned loudly as my cock was shooting down her throat, the feeling was almost indescribable. The intensity of my orgasm mixed with the strong vibrations of her throat, just incredible.

I unlocked her belt and pulled both the dildo and the plug out. I handed it all to her to go clean as she took her shower and did her enemas.

I had breakfast on the table when she crawled out from the bathroom. I immediately saw that she had also done her makeup. We both sat at the table as we ate our pancakes and bacon. Slut was being even more quiet than usual.

Slut finally stopped eating and put her fork down. "I've considered the two options Sir gave me for the party, chastity belted fluffer and cleaner, or full participant. I'm very pleased that Sir let me choose. I debated for quite awhile and my decision kept going back and forth, but I have finally decided what role I will play at Sir's party Friday night. I hope Sir is pleased with my decision. I've decided to....."

My Ex is My Slave 3