My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
New friends visit Sam and I.
11.9k words
4.67
22.7k
35
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a new day starts my eyes adjust to the light. I stretch and look over. Sam is still asleep. She no longer covers herself with anything when she sleeps so I admire her naked body even though I see it every day. I never get sick of it. It has been just over two weeks since Sam's gangbang and bukkake. Since then we haven't been doing much outside of our normal routine. Sam recently told me that she wants to take walks in different directions and go further. She is now completely unphased about anyone seeing her and never checks around. She wants to be seen. She is as comfortable outside nude as I am clothed. She hasn't mentioned clothing or anything like that since we got rid of everything. Being completely nude 24/7 is just normal to her.

A week ago she told me she wants to orgasm from only anal sex with no clitoral stimulation so that's all we have been trying to do since. She told me she doesn't want to permanently rule out vaginal sex or clitoral stimulation, but will only want to do those on rare occasions. I have a feeling she is lying to herself and deep down wants to be 100% anal only with no other kind of stimulation since she barely ever touches herself. She wants her body to adapt and know anal is the only stimulation it will get. I don't fully understand it as she has pretty powerful orgasms through vaginal sex and when she touches herself, but I know she knows what she wants. Time will tell, I guess. I do love looking at her untouched pussy each time we fuck, though. It just looks so beautiful.

I am completely fine with it and get to fuck Molly in every way when she's with us. She is here a good amount and stays over sometimes as well. I still have not seen Molly in any clothes since before she came over naked for the first time, but know she isn't always nude like Sam due to her having a job and has more things going on in her life with her family and friends. It's been very fun to be with a completely naked girl every day and two a good amount of those.

Sam has yet to orgasm in the last week from anal only stimulation, but thinks she's getting close. A good amount of the time she doesn't want to and just wants to stay on edge as it makes her feel great throughout the day. Some nights when we are hanging and watching TV I will be in her ass with very little movement for a couple of hours, usually in a spooning position with my dick acting as her plug. We both just like the feeling.

She also likes keeping me on edge a lot, probably for the bigger cum shots, but I wouldn't be surprised if she just likes torturing me just a little. Most mornings she gives me a blowjob when we wake up and stops before I can finish. I don't remember the last time I finished in the morning. If she asks me to edge for days along with her I have no problem doing that.

This morning is no different. After a few minutes of talking Sam starts to give me a blowjob. I love how she always looks me in the eyes most of the time when doing so. She goes very slow, deep throating me and licking around my balls and my entire length throughout. When I tell her I'm close she stops. I was hoping it would be one of the times I can finish, but will have to wait.

"Alright, time to get ready for work."

She gives me a pouty face. "You can't call in sick?"

"No. I've done that a little too much and also have some things that need to get done before the weekend that are better taken care of in person."

"Ok."

I shower and come back. She is sitting in bed on her laptop while I start to get dressed. I pull out some boxers.

"Will you go commando today and think of me all day?"

"I already think of you all day, but ok."

I put on everything except my underwear. We go downstairs and sit at the kitchen table while drinking coffee.

"What do you want to do tonight," I ask her.

"Not sure yet. I'll think on it and let you know later."

"Sounds good. Text me what you want for dinner later. I feel like carry out and not cooking."

"Ok Daddy. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, baby." We both stand up and share a kiss. I then slap her ass before I leave.

I head to work, do everything I have to, and am about to leave a little earlier than planned. I text Sam and let her know and asks what she wants to eat.

"I'll place an order for Gio's. It usually takes about 30 mins or so," she texts me.

"Ok, I'll pick it up on the way home."

On the way I tell Sam I am hard as a rock and she is to greet me at the door on her knees when I arrive in five minutes. I arrive home with our food and as soon as I round the edge of the house I see Sam positioned as told with her mouth open and arms behind her back, but she is outside kneeling in front of the door instead of inside.

"Hi Daddy. I wanted to do this here. Hope you don't mind."

I look around and don't see anyone. It's dark, but I still don't want our neighbors that know she is my daughter to see us. I am about to ask her to go inside with me when I decide fuck it. We are kind of hidden from the majority of the street.

"I love the surprise." I set the bag of food down next to Sam, undo my zipper, and pull my dick out. She leans in and immediately deep throats me. I look around as she continues. I don't see or hear anything and focus back on Sam. After a few minutes of her doing everything she can to get her reward I let her know I'm close. I am thinking she will stop and deny my orgasm before she pulls away and speaks.

"Please cover my face, Daddy. I want to eat dinner with it on."

"Anything you want. Go for a bit longer and I'll pull back when ready."

She resumes sucking and after a few more seconds I pull back and start stroking. I have been horny and on edge all day, teasing my dick through my slacks on and off, and haven't cum in three days. I feel the floodgates about to open and take aim. Sam's arms haven't left their spot behind her back the whole time. The first and second ropes hit her in the forehead and trail down over her eyes. She doesn't flinch or blink and gives me a big smile. I continue and keep letting out rope after rope. It seems like one of the bigger loads I've ever had. She tilts her head back as I step closer so the rest of it stays on her face. When I finish I look around again and still don't see or hear anything. I put my dick back in my pants, grab the food, and walk around Sam to open the door and walk inside, leaving her on her knees naked and covered facing the street. I snap a picture from behind to send to her later.

"I forgot my bag in my truck. Will you go grab it for me?"

She stands up with a grin on her face, leaving all of the cum where it landed, before walking out to the truck. I watch as she takes her time. She grabs my bag and walks back to me.

"Oh shoot. I also had a box of papers in the back seat too. Would you mind?"

"I feel like this was pre planned," she says jokingly.

"Who me? I would never..."

She walks to the truck again, opens the back door, grabs the small box, and closes the door. Instead of walking straight back she walks around the back of the truck, in full view of the street, before coming back inside.

"I figured you wanted me to maybe get seen so I took my time and went the long way."

We walk into the house and I close the door behind us. She sets the box down. "Ok, I'm starving."

"Me too."

We go to the kitchen and unpack everything. I got a pasta dish with a side salad and Sam got a chicken dish. We eat and discuss the day, her face covered in fresh cum as if it's not even there.

"I was thinking about what I want to do later," she tells me.

"This should be good."

"I want to go to the forest preserve in the other direction from the park. It's about a 20 minute walk and a little more populated along the way. I want to walk there, for you to drive and meet me there, fool around, and then for you leave in the car while I walk back alone."

"Are you sure you don't want to just come with me in the car? We don't know what to expect in that direction."

"Exactly," she replies. "I want more of a challenge and for someone to maybe see me."

"Just be careful."

"You should know by now I will be, to an extent," she says.

After dinner I finish up a little work as Sam lounges around, talks on the phone, and watches some TV. We watch some shows and a movie together after I'm all done. The cum is now dry on her face and we spoon with me in her ass. At about 1am she kisses me and tells me she is heading out as she reinserts her plug shaped like a dildo with a tapered end. The plan is for me to leave about 15 or so minutes after her so we arrive about the same time, but I have my own little plan. I'm going to let her stay there alone for 30 minutes longer than she thinks she will be. She won't have her phone to be able to call me and will have to figure out what to do until I get there.

After she is gone for about 45 minutes I get in my car and drive to meet her. When I pull up in the parking lot there are no other cars or people and it's pretty dark. I don't see Sam and wonder if she made it or got held up somewhere, or maybe started walking back and wondering where I was since I was a lot later than she expected. I park and get out, walking into the open area between the trees in front of the parking lot.

I call her name out without screaming too loud, just in case. I walk around for a few minutes doing so until I hear someone right behind me. I quickly turn around and hear "boo!" Sam is there and laughing at my jump reaction.

"Jesus Christ. You scared the shit out of me."

Through her laughter she tells me "well, you kept me waiting here for a lot longer than you said so I owed you one."

"What were you doing the whole time?"

"It was actually pretty great. I have just been walking around the forest and in this area, enjoying the night air on my body. My feet hurt a little, but it felt good to walk around with barely enough light to see anything."

I pull her close and we start making out. I see some kind of big flat rock out of the corner of my eye. I pull away, grab her hand, and guide her toward it. She gets up on the rock on all fours facing away from me. I lean in and start to kiss and lick her ass, eventually making my way to her asshole. I pull her dildo plug out and hand it to her so she can lick it clean. I lick all around her hole for a while before barely grazing it with my tongue. I tease her for a while before finally licking it.

After a few minutes of rimming her she turns around, drops to her knees, undoes my pants, and starts sucking my dick.

"Get back on the rock," I tell her after a while. She gets back on it on her hands and knees and I immediately step up and begin fucking her ass. While I am doing so we hear footsteps over leaves and sticks. Before we can run away or I can block Sam from view we look over and see a guy with a dog staring right at us. I freeze, my dick buried all the way in her ass.

"Shit, we didn't think...." Before I could finish the guy interrupts me. "Not a problem with me at all, man. This may sound weird, but do you mind if I watch?"

"We appreciate you being cool about it, but we're gonna get out of here," I tell him. I start to pull out and feel Sam reach back to grab the wrist of my hand that is holding the side of her ass. I look down and she is looking back over her shoulder and up at me.

"I want him to watch."

"I don't know about this."

"I want him to see me get fucked in the ass and my face covered."

I think about it for a few seconds before Sam speaks again. "Please?"

I cannot turn her down and nod my head. She lets out a huge smile and we both look over to the guy.

"Ok. You can watch, but no pictures or anything."

"Works for me," he replies.

I look back down at Sam. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to be seen more and this is a good opportunity."

I resume fucking her ass slowly. Not before long I speed up and grab her hair, wrapping it around my hand and yanking it as I fuck her. I see her turn her head and look at the guy as he watches us. She massages her tits and pinches her nipples as she stares at him.

"You like seeing me get fucked out here," she asks him.

"Very much so. This is so hot."

After a couple of minutes I pull out of her and pull her hair hard to get her off of the rock and down on the ground in front of me. She immediately starts sucking while reaching back for her plug. She grabs it and reinserts while cleaning off my dick.

"You can come closer if you want," she tells him after pulling away for a couple of seconds then resumes sucking my dick. I don't put up any fight as the guy walks and stands a couple feet away.

"Was that in your ass? I couldn't tell for sure." Sam nods.

"And you just put a butt plug in too?" Sam nods again.

"Lucky guy," he says to me.

"You have no idea," I reply.

As he watches Sam sucks my dick for a bit before pulling her plug out, setting it on the rock, and telling me to sit down. I do as told as Sam gets on top of me, reverse cowgirl, facing the guy so can see better as I fuck her. She has me scoot back a little and positions herself to squat down, guiding my dick into her ass and lowering herself onto it. After I am inside she puts her hands back on the rock for support before starting to move up and down. I notice the guy start to grab and rub himself over his pants. Sam does too.

"It's ok. You can take it out." Sam tells him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You can't touch, but I want to see you jerk off."

He unzips his jeans and takes out his dick. It's average sized, but completely hard, and he starts to stroke it as Sam continues fucking me.

"I love getting fucked in my little ass with your dried cum from earlier on my face and this man watching it," Sam says aloud. "Show me whose ass this is."

I grab her hips and start fucking her faster and faster. "I'm so close," I tell her after a couple of minutes.

She climbs off of me and squats down on the ground, taking me into her mouth as she reinserts her plug. She looks over at the guy as she deep throats me slowly. Not before long I pull back to unload on her face and start stroking as she tilts her head back. I aim for her forehead and start to cum. The first of it hits her forehead before I move around and shoot on different parts of her face. It's not a lot, but I am surprised how much there was after earlier. It starts to drip down her face as she looks over at the guy.

"You can finish in my hair if you want," she tells him.

"Holy shit, this is amazing." He walks up and starts to stroke very fast. Still on her knees she looks down as he starts to cum. He shoots a few ropes into her hair before stepping back.

"Thank you," she tells him.

"Are you kidding? I am the one that is thankful. This was so great." He looks at me. "Thanks for letting me do that on your girl."

"Hey, she gets what she wants."

"Ready," I ask her. She nods before standing up, leaving all of the cum where it is.

"Thanks again for being cool about this and not calling the cops or something," I tell the guy.

"I would never. I think it's great and am also into the public stuff. You guys come here often?"

"I guess you'll have to wait and see," Sam tells him.

"I guess so," he replies.

"Alright, we're on our way," I tell him as I pull my pants up. We start to walk away.

"Wait, where are your clothes," he asks.

"I'm a nudist. I didn't bring any." She doesn't tell him she doesn't own any, has been completely nude for over a month, and will be that way the rest of her life.

"And you're just gonna leave all that cum on you?"

"I always do. I love the feeling."

"Fucking Christ," he replies. "You are just amazing."

"Yes she is," I say. We get to the truck and wait for the guy to leave. After he does I tell her I will see her back at home. I get in my truck and drive away. About 30 minutes after I get home she walks in through the front door.

"That was fun."

"Yeah? Anything out of the ordinary?"

"About halfway back home I went into the middle of the street under a light, got on my hands and knees, and fucked myself with my plug until I was close to cumming and stopped."

"Do you think anyone saw you?"

"I hope so, but didn't notice anyone or any windows with lights or anything. It felt so great to be in the middle of the street completely nude fucking myself under a light for anyone to see."

"My little weirdo."

Sam smiles. "Yup."

"Ready for bed or do you want to wind down for a bit?"

"I'm beat. Let's go to sleep."

We head upstairs and I wash up and climb into bed. Sam leaves all of the dried cum on her face and hair from earlier, but washes up a little before joining me.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night, Daddy," she replies before kissing me and lying down with her head on my chest and her arm over my stomach.

The next morning I wake up and Sam is not in bed with me. I smell food and head downstairs naked. I stay naked most mornings until I shower these days. As I enter the kitchen Sam greets me. I see that she also hasn't showered yet. She pours me a cup of coffee and tells me the food should be ready soon.

"You excited for tonight," I ask her.

"I can't wait. It's gonna be so fun."

We recently invited Nick and Brooke over and they are coming tonight. Sam told me she has been texting with Brooke.

"I really think we should tell them we are father and daughter before anything gets sexual, assuming it will, and hope they don't run out of here upset or god forbid tell the police," I tell Sam.

"I don't think they will. Brooke seems kinky and from what she's told me he seems that way too."

"Oh yeah? What has she said they are into?"

"Well you know they like being nude in public. She told me he is also really into bondage and they have a very dom/sub relationship."

"Really? I couldn't tell that at the beach."

"She said because they had met us and were hanging out they decided to not do that around us."

"Ah, makes sense."

"She said she is his submissive and can only orgasm when he allows it. He decides on anything sex related for the most part. She even wears a collar to signify she belongs to him sexually."

"Wow, alright. I guess she doesn't wear it in public as I didn't see it at the beach at any point."

"Yeah. She said she doesn't when out, but likely will start doing so soon."

"Since you won't ever have anything on your body again, if we ever want to do something like that, maybe we can get you a small tattoo or something."

"Are you serious," she asks me.

"I don't know. Does that upset you?"

"No. The opposite. I know I'm the one that's usually more vocal and asking for rough stuff, but I do like when you order me to do things. I don't think I would ever consider myself your submissive like Brooke does for Nick, but I do belong to you for the rest of my life and will do any single thing you ask or tell me to. I do kind of like the idea of a tattoo to signify that and will definitely think about it."

Sam finishes cooking and brings plates over to the table for us to eat. We make small talk as we enjoy our breakfast. "What do you want to do today," I ask her.

"To be honest, doing nothing but lounging around until they get here sounds pretty great. That ok?"

"Of course." Since it is Saturday I don't have work and don't have anything else going on.

Throughout the day we deep clean the house, prep a little for the seafood paella dinner we are making, shower, and watch some TV. By watch TV I mean it is on in the background while Sam does everything in her power to get me to the edge of an orgasm before stopping each time. When done playing Sam goes upstairs to talk with some friends for a bit. When she's done she comes down and we watch a baseball game while waiting for our guests.

It's now a little after 6pm and the doorbell rings. When I open the door I see Nick, and next to him a very naked Brooke. The only thing she has on her body is a tight black leather collar with a metal infinity sign in the front center of it around her neck. No shoes or jewelry, at least that I can see. "Hi," they both say.