My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello there," I reply. "I am so happy to see you both. Brooke you look beautiful."

"Thank you," she replies. "I was inspired by when we met and Sam came from here to the beach completely naked. I wanted to do the same so left the house like naked. Well, naked except for this," as she points to her collar.

"I'm happy you did. What am I thinking? Come on inside," I tell them. They do and I follow and close the door behind us. Sam walks up and hugs both of them.

"I'm so glad you guys are finally here!"

"Us too. We've been so excited for days. I assumed you'd be naked and am happy you are. It's cool that I have never seen you in clothes."

Sam looks at me with a smile. "Well about that. I didn't mention this in our texts as I wanted to let you know in person."

Brooke looks at me then back to Sam.

"Let's go sit down," I say and lead everyone to the living room. Sam and I sit on the larger couch and Brooke and Nick on the love seat.

"Ok, what is it," Brooke asks. "I'm dying here."

"I made the decision to never wear anything again and stay completely and totally nude for the rest of my life. No clothes, jewelry, shoes, anything at all. Well, we made the decision," she says as she looks at me.

"Forever," Nick asks.

"Yes. Permanent nudity for the rest of my life. I don't want anything on my body ever again. I will continue to use a little makeup, though, as I don't count that as wearing anything and like the way it makes me look."

"Are you serious," Brooke asks.

"Very. I wasn't wearing any bras or panties for a long time anyways. When he was gone I would walk around the house nude and would also walk around outside in the neighborhood very late at night nude as well. It really turned me on and felt freeing. One time, late at night, I walked to a park not too far away and got so turned on that I was away from home and any clothes that I started masturbating. Before I knew it two cops walked up on me.

"No way," Brooke replies.

"Yup. I got so turned on I couldn't stop and came the hardest I ever have while looking right at them."

"Wow."

"Well, I got arrested they called him and he picked me up. I explained everything to him and he was shocked at first, but over a couple of days he accepted me for me and said it was ok if I wanted to be nude when home. A bit after that the idea of being permanently nude for the rest of my life came up a couple of times and I could not stop thinking about it. At first I told him I wanted to stay completely nude as much as possible. I asked him to throw away or put most of my clothes and accessories in a storage facility and keep just a few things here in a locked closet so only he could access them, just in case I ever needed to wear something. I didn't want any access to anything myself and didn't have a key. We never once opened it and one day he told me that all of it was gone for good. He emptied out the closet and storage and donated every piece of clothing, jewelry, everything that I had. That gave me the push I needed to finally live my life how I want. I will be as you see me now, as naked as the day I was born, for the rest of my life."

"Holy shit," Brooke says. "That is the hottest thing I have ever heard. I could never do that, but am kind of jealous. Do you honestly think you can do it forever? And will you ever be tempted to put on something of Jacks?"

"I know I can. I will. If I can't go somewhere, I won't go, plain and simple. I do hope over time we can find more places that are ok with it and people become more accepting. I really want to one day drive to the grocery store, do my shopping, stop for a coffee, and do anything else like that and not get into trouble. That's the main thing for me, the getting in trouble part. If I knew I wouldn't, I would go do all of that stuff right now as I don't care what others think. If they want to look, let them look. I want them to. And no, I will never put anything of his on. As far as I'm concerned there are no clothes here for me and that's that."

"And you don't think you'll ever change your mind?"

"No. You have no idea how happy I am and how free I feel knowing I can live my life like this. To me this feels as normal as wearing clothes does for everyone else. I was always sad when I had to put something on and couldn't wait to take it all off. I know society will not understand it, but I don't care about that. I will do it because it makes me happy, and like I said earlier, it turns me on. It's more me being comfortable in my own skin and happy in general than the being turned on part, but they both are reasons."

"Why no jewelry and accessories," Brooke asks. "And your feet won't hurt from going everywhere barefoot?"

"I have just always loved the feeling of having absolutely nothing touching my body and being completely free. I love not having the feel or weight of anything on me. My feet have gotten used to it. Sometimes they get a little sore on a longer walk, but I know over time it'll become less of an issue. Plus I really love the feeling of the pavement on my bare feet. It reminds me of how naked I am."

"It does feel nice to be naked. Doing it permanently is something I couldn't imagine, but I'm rooting for you."

"Thank you."

"Since you were nude when we met, and going to be that way the rest of your life, I will have never seen you in clothes.

"I didn't think about that, but I like it. Both of you will only know me this way."

"What about friends and family? Are you afraid of what they will say?"

"We are not close with any family and don't have much left anyways. As far as friends go I am very close to letting a few know soon and see how they react. They will be welcome to come over and hang out if they want to and I would go to their place or out with them if they would be ok with it. I am not ashamed of my body whatsoever. This is me and they can take it or leave it. I hope they take it."

"Sorry for the million questions, but what about school?"

"It's no problem. I enjoy talking about it. I have been taking time off after graduating high school and just haven't decided on what to do next. I didn't want to go to college just to go and he's been supportive. Now I know that I very likely won't be going due to my new lifestyle and am considering taking online stuff or just saying the hell with it. Before all of this it was go to school, get a job, live a normal life. Now everything has changed. I probably won't have any kind of normal job where I need a degree. I doubt many places will want a nude girl working there, and I don't want to be a porn star or anything like that. Maybe I could do nude modeling or something along those lines. Jack told me we have enough money from his job and savings to not have to worry about things. We may end up just buying a farm out in the middle of nowhere and living our lives there forever, the way we want. For that I don't need any more education. I guess the more I think and talk about it, I am probably not going back."

"No school or work and just living your life nude and exactly how you want the rest of your life. I'm pretty jealous," Brooke tells her.

"It's very liberating to know I can be me."

"Wait," Brooke says with that look of wheels turning in her head. "If you were dating and living together why were you hiding all of this from Jack? Why didn't you tell him you wanted to be naked a lot more? I think any guy would be very happy with that. Were you embarrassed or something?"

"Well, that leads me right into the other thing we wanted to talk to you about," Sam replies. Nick and Brooke stare at Sam in anticipation as she looks at me and smiles.

"Spit it out already," Brooke says eagerly.

"Well Dad," she says to me. "Tell them."

"Sam is my daughter. My biological daughter."

I pause and see if they have anything to say. They just stare at me. I break the silence. "We love each other very much and know there will be judgment by anyone that knows, but we wanted tell both of you before anything potentially happened here tonight. If you're freaked out or upset and want to leave, we completely understand."

Nick and Brooke look at each other as Brooke lets out a smile. She looks back to Sam. "I KNEW it," she says loudly. "I based my hunch on your features and how you guys acted. Nick didn't think so."

"You're ok with it," Sam asks in a worried tone.

"When I initially thought about it I got a little turned on and was surprised by that. After a few days of thinking about it I asked Nick if we could role play as father and daughter. At first he was a little hesitant, but we always told each other that we'd be honest about everything we want to explore. Zero secrets and zero judgement. He gave in and while he said he had fun, I was completely into it. I'm betting we do more of that kind of stuff. So yes, we are ok with it."

"I did have fun and have my own kinks so I don't judge anyone," Nick adds. "If it makes you both happy then that's all that matters."

"Wow, I am so relieved," Sam tells them. "I was very worried that you guys would bolt out of here. And if I had any part you trying out some new stuff that you enjoy that makes me happy."

"You did, and we are definitely not leaving" she replies before looking at Nick and kissing him. "So, if you don't mind me asking, when did your sexual relationship start?"

"Well, a couple of days after getting arrested I asked him to come on a walk with me to that same park."

"You weren't worried about getting arrested again?"

"No. I figured I had a lookout this time and that we would be very careful."

"And you had no problem with doing that," Brooke asks me.

"Well I was very hesitant, but this one is persuasive," I tell them. Sam gives them a look raising her eyebrows up and down.

"When we got there I asked him to watch me masturbate. I was so turned on and was really fighting in my head if I should or not. Lust took over and I did and after some coaxing he started jerking off while watching me. As he was about to cum he closed his eyes. Without even thinking I quickly got on the ground below him while he did. It went all over my face and when he opened his eyes he was shocked."

"I bet."

"Yeah, I was not expecting that," I tell them.

"I left his cum on my face for the walk home and ate some of it in front of him. That same night before I went to bed I saw his feet in the crack below my door while I was masturbating and opened it. He was standing there with his dick out and cum in his hand. I leaned in and he wiped it on my face before I closed the door and we went to bed."

"This is so amazingly hot," Brooke says.

"So that's when it started. We've never really discussed it in detail, being father and daughter, it being taboo, and all of that. We just kind of went with it and let our feelings guide us. I didn't grow up wanting to have sex with my dad and always fantasize about it. The night I got arrested, when he said he would love me no matter what, was understanding, and didn't freak out, that made me see him as more than my father. He was a man that understood me, loved me unconditionally, and wanted me to do what made me happy, even if not normal."

"For me it was the same," I tell them. "I've always known that Sam is very attractive, but never thought about her in that way until she told me she walks around our house and outside naked, never wears bras and panties, and all of that, I realized she was a sexual being and started thinking about her in that way. We have discussed not going out too much around here and being very careful because of our relationship. We also won't mention the sexual relationship between us to her friends or anyone else other than you guys. We will eventually have to talk to others about her nudity and how it's weird to be naked around me, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. We will just tell them this is her and what makes her happy and that I support my daughter. They don't need to know she is the only person I will love in that way the rest of my life and that's it's the best sex I will ever have."

Sam looks at me and smiles. I return the smile and we share a short kiss.

Sam then goes on to tell them about Molly, going out for drives, our first time having sex in the park, all of it. "The coolest thing so far was him taking Molly and I out to a restaurant."

"Woah, what," Molly exclaims.

"Yeah. He paid a restaurant to stay open after hours and let them know ahead of time about Molly and I being nude. They did and seemed like they had fun. They were super nice. We actually went back there a second time after we met you at the beach and had sex in front of them. I ate dinner with him in my ass. It was so dirty and fun."

"So I'm guessing they didn't know you were father and daughter?"

"No. It didn't seem like they needed to know. Enough about me, though. Tell me about you. How did you guys meet and discover all the things you are into?"

"Well, we met the old school way, at a bar. We caught each other's eye, drank, danced, and I ended up in his bed that night. The sex was phenomenal. It's like our bodies were meant for each other. We started dating and got married about a year later and it's been about 4 years total now."

"I see you're wearing a collar and you have told me about some of the things you guys are into. So you're Nick's submissive?"

"Yes," Nick replies. "I know I don't literally own her, but she belongs to me. After a few dates I let her know that was what I was into. I like being dominant, controlling what a girl wears, or doesn't, and guiding the sex. She seemed a little submissive and I guessed correctly that she would be open to experiment. We role played and did all kinds of things. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and knew what she was in for, to see if she wanted to go down that path with me. Once she told me she did, and that she enjoyed it as much as I did, I asked her to marry me. It was pretty early on, but I just knew. The day she said yes was the best day of my life."

Brooke smiles and kisses Nick.

"Awwwww," Sam says. "That is so great."

"I pretty much just do what I am told and let him use me in any way he wants. I enjoy making him happy and enjoy being told what to do," Brooke adds. "He's super into tying me up, role playing, and all of that."

"I'm happy you guys found each other," Sam says.

"Me too. I am only allowed to orgasm when he tells me. Sometimes it's so hard to not do it and I really have to fight it and concentrate, but that is fun for me. And when he finally lets me it always feels so amazing."

Sam looks at me with a smile, acknowledging her love of that too.

"While we have that dynamic, it's not like I can't suggest things, though. I'm not a complete sex slave without a voice. I can bring up things to try sometimes, like the father daughter role play, and he is open to trying things, but for the most part I just go with what he wants."

We look at Nick and he smiles.

"When at home she wears the collar at all times. She usually doesn't wear it outside, but I would like her to wear it more, maybe all times at some point. With work and stuff it might not be feasible, and maybe we have to get her something else more hidden or not as obvious, but I would really love for her to always have something on."

"We will figure it out, baby," Brooke says to Nick. "I want that too."

Sam gets up, walks over to the other couch, and sits between them. She leans in and kisses Brooke. "I've wanted to do that since the beach," she tells Brooke.

"Same," Brooke replies.

They start to make out slowly, groping each other all over as they do. Nick and I share a look of approval. After a bit Sam turns to Nick and kisses him. He looks at me and I nod my head.

"Tonight you don't have to ask me about anything. Everything is fair game," I tell him.

"Same goes for you," he replies. He continues kissing Sam and moves his hands along her body as they do.

"Well I guess we can start dinner later as opposed to now," I joke.

Brooke stands up. "Agreed." She comes over and sits next to me. We haven't talked much just the two of us, but I want her and can feel that she wants me. She smiles at me before I lean in and kiss her. When I first saw this beautiful topless woman at the beach I had no idea a short while later she would be naked on my couch kissing me and probably ready to do a lot more. She climbs on top of me, her legs on each side of mine, straddling me and grinding on my jeans as we continue to kiss. I peek over and see Sam lying on top of Nick doing the same.

A few minutes pass before I see Nick and Sam get up. Brooke peels away as well as I see Sam get on her knees and pull Nick's pants and boxers down. He is very well endowed and a good amount bigger than me. Sam leans in and starts to lick his dick for a bit before taking him into her mouth while looking up at him. Brooke and I stand and she does the same to me.

I see Sam deep throating Nick, to his delight, while Brooke goes as far as she can, taking about three quarters of me into her mouth. She looks up at me and uses her hand along with her mouth. I see her look over at Nick and they smile at each other as Brooke pulls away for a couple of seconds. After a bit I tell Brooke to sit on the couch with her legs spread. Once she's situated I kneel on the ground in front of her and begin licking all around her pussy, teasing her clit very lightly, but mostly ignoring it. After a bit of teasing I focus on her clit more and more while still licking her lips and the insides or her thighs. I notice her rubbing her tits as I am doing this.

I look over to Sam and Nick and see her getting on all fours on the floor with Nick kneeling behind her. He leans in and starts to lick her ass after she tells him to. After a short while Sam pulls away and stands up. "There's one more thing," she says.

"There's more," Brooke asks emphatically as I continue to go down on her.

"I'm training my body to cum from only anal stimulation without touching my clit or pussy at all. I haven't orgasmed, touched my clit, or had anything other than anal play for a week."

"You really don't touch your clit at all?"

"I often go long periods of ignoring it. I ask that you both do the same and pretend my pussy and clit aren't even there."

"I don't think I could ever not touch my clit for long periods. It feels so good, especially right now," she says as she looks down at me while I suck on hers while licking it. "We will definitely do as you ask, though."

"Absolutely," Nick adds.

"When I delay touching myself for so long, then eventually do it, it feels amazing. I will do it again eventually, but the idea of getting off from only a dick in my ass is one I can't get out of my head. I will do it or try forever. At night, or when just hanging out, I will have him in my ass without moving and just stay like that. When he's not in there I almost always have a plug or dildo or something in as I love the feeling of my ass being full."

"Can I see the plug," Brooke asks.

Sam smiles. "Funny you should ask. I actually don't have one in right now."

I am a little confused as I don't remember the last time she didn't have one in when we weren't having sex. Sam stands up and turns around, facing away from all of us, but turning her head to look back.

"So I don't have a plug in, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything in there."

She bends over and within a few seconds I see what appears to be the head of a dildo come out a little. She smiles at me as it starts to come out more, inch by inch. After a few seconds I am wondering how long it is. Eventually she grabs it and it fully comes out.

"You have been down here with me for a couple of hours. You've had that in the whole time?"

"Yup."

"How long is that," Nick asks.