My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"10 inches," Sam replies. "Not only have I been trying to train my body to cum from only anal stimulation, but I've been trying to go deeper and deeper. I love the feeling of something so deep inside of me."

"I'm surprised you didn't mention this to me," I tell her.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I can't wait to go on a walk with this inside of me knowing there's potential for it to come out at any moment. One day, when I can hopefully go to some places with no problems, I want to have this, or maybe even something bigger, in me and no one to know. It really turns me on to think about that."

Sam brings the dildo to her mouth and licks the entire thing clean from end to end.

"Wow," Brooke replies. "I've only ever seen that in porn."

"I love to taste anything that's been in there. I like my taste and keep it very clean."

"You are really something girl," Brooke says as I continue to lick her pussy, clit, and all around her inner thighs.

"Yes she is," I reply after taking a break for a few seconds.

"I didn't tell you this, but I've never had anal sex," Brooke says. "We've used toys and fingers and stuff, but not full on anal. I've been using some plugs to stretch myself out and really want to take Nick in my ass soon. It's something he really wants."

"That's awesome," Sam replies. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Just take it slow and use tons of lube at first." She puts the long dildo back into her ass slowly until it disappears.

"Well, I have been and think I might be ready. I've been using bigger and bigger butt plugs and had my biggest one in for a good chunk of today. It's not in now obviously, but it was easy going in and out. I also made sure I was clean down there, just in case. We'll see how it goes tonight."

I start to lick Brooke's ass and she twitches a little.

"That feels amazing," she says with her eyes closed as she starts to rub her clit. While licking her ass I put my finger at the entrance to it and slightly press. Brooke moans and looks down at me. I stare at her and she nods so I slowly start pushing it in. I go slow and let her adjust along the way until most of my finger is in. I slowly start to move it in and out before she tells me one more. I pull out and insert two fingers in slowly while licking her clit again. I continue both at a slow pace for a bit. Her moaning picks up and her breathing becomes heavier as I do.

"I'm gonna cum. Don't stop."

I continue at the same pace and don't change a thing until she takes a deep breath in before letting out a big moan while she pinches her nipples and her body slightly shakes. Her orgasm lasts for about 30 seconds before she lets out another big moan.

"Fuck, that was great. Now I want to feel you inside of me."

I lean up and pull her arm to get her on the floor with me. She does and lies down on her back with her legs spread. I get on top of her and without hesitation insert myself into her, going slow at first. I look over to Sam and Nick and see that he is on his back on the couch and she is alternating between deep throating him and licking his ass. I push until I am fully inside of Brooke before pulling back and fucking her slowly. We kiss as I speed up slowly.

"Put your hand on my throat," she tells me. I do and don't squeeze. "Squeeze it harder." I squeeze until she nods her head. I continue my pace as I choke her gently. As I fuck her I say "I thought you were submissive, but here you are guiding me to what you want."

"I can let you take the lead if you want," she tells me as I continue to fuck her.

"No, it's good. I want you to tell me what you want."

"Then fuck me harder."

I speed up and start pulling out all the way before slamming my dick into her, repeating this over and over. As I continue I see Sam get on all fours on the floor and Nick get behind her. She pulls the dildo out, licks it clean, and sets it on the ground next to her. He starts to push into her ass. Once he is fully in he grabs her hips and begins fucking her. As I fuck Brooke I sneak peeks at Sam and see her doing the same. We share a smile as she mouths "I love you." I mouth it back. Sam is grabbing and massaging her tits with one of her hands as she balances with the other.

"Sit on the ground," Sam tells Nick after a couple of minutes, "but don't leave my ass." He grabs her while leaning back until he is seated as Sam goes along for the ride. They are quickly in position with Sam's open legs facing me and Brooke. Nick grabs the back of Sam's knees to hold her legs in place, spread eagle, as he resumes fucking her. It is quite a view seeing her in this position facing me while completely spread open and having Nick fuck her. Her eyes lock onto mine as she takes everything he has while grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples. I love watching her untouched pussy get ignored as well.

I look back to Brooke and see she is also watching them. She looks back to me before leaning up for a kiss. "Maybe we can do that later."

"Whatever you want," I reply, "but first, I have an idea." I pull out of her. "Go lie on the ground with your face under Sam". She does so and once she is situated Sam leans down and starts to kiss her as I resume fucking Brooke. Sam pulls up and looks at me. We lean toward each other and kiss slowly. She pulls away and looks me in the eyes with her mouth open, moaning as she's getting fucked, before leaning back in for another kiss. I've watched her with other guys, but this is the first time I've kissed her while she was.

She pulls away and kisses Brooke again. I watch and then lean down to kiss Brooke myself. Sam pulls away and smiles. We take turns making out with Brooke as we each keep fucking our respective partner.

"Wow, it is so hot to alternate kissing between a father and daughter," she says. We do this for a little before Sam pulls away from Nick and turns around to suck his dick. While she does this she puts the dildo back in before placing her ass above Brooke's face. Brooke pulls her down by her hips and starts to lick her asshole. After I watch Brooke do it for a while I lean in and lick it myself.

"It's ever hotter to watch you lick her ass," Brooke says.

"Then you're gonna love when I fuck it."

Brooke smiles before going back to rimming Sam. I pull out of Brooke after a while and ask her to sit up. As she does I scoot up to Sam, who is still sucking Nick's dick, tell her to remove the dildo, which she does, and thrust myself into her ass in one motion as she licks the dildo clean. Sam squeals with delight and looks back at me over her shoulder before sucking Nick's dick again. Nick and I are now spit roasting my daughter. Brooke watches for a little in amazement before moving over to Nick and making out with him while Sam continues deep throating his dick.

Nick pulls away from Sam as Brooke gets on the floor in front of her, lying on her back. Sam leans down and starts to lick Brooke's pussy as I continue to fuck her ass. I alternate between going slow and fast for a while before I pull out, put the dildo back in her ass, and move to her mouth. She sucks it clean before immediately kissing Brooke, sharing the taste of her ass and my dick.

I go and sit on the couch to watch and take a breather. Nick joins me. We just sit and watch for a while as Sam and Brooke take turns going down on each other, making out, getting into a sixty nine position, and licking all over each other's bodies. We discuss how hot it is to watch our girls enjoying themselves.

"It doesn't bother you to see Sam with other people, especially men?"

"It really doesn't. It turns me on, actually. Not just watching her with them, but knowing how turned on it gets her. I am not a jealous man. I know the sex stuff is just physical enjoyment. Beyond all of that we truly love each other and will do whatever makes the other happy. It's also not a one way street. I get to have my fun too as you saw, and with her friend Molly we mentioned earlier. It didn't bother you watching Brooke with me?"

"It's the same thing you said. In the end I know her heart is with me and we are just having our fun and I also get to have my fun. I'm glad we met you guys and that we're very likeminded."

"I am very glad we met too."

"Babe," Nick says. Brooke lifts up from kissing Sam and looks over to us. "So, did you want to try my dick in your ass?" She looks at Sam.

"Don't look at me. It's completely up to you. I think it'll open a lot more possibilities if you do it and enjoy it. If you don't then you'll know and will be around people that will be completely ok with it."

Brooke looks back to Nick and nods.

"I'll go get lube," Sam says before running upstairs. She returns quickly and hands it to Nick. He walks over to Brooke, who is sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room, and joins her there as Sam joins me on the couch.

"Are you sure," Nick asks. "I know you typically do what I say, but for this I want you to tell me. I don't want to hurt or rush you."

"Yes. I've been using plugs with the intent of doing this and think I am ready. Plus I am so fucking turned on right now I can't think of a better time. Just go slow and I'll tell you when to go further or if I want you to stop."

"Absolutely. This will be at your pace and at any moment if you don't like it I want you to tell me and not be worried about anything. If you don't like it then we won't do it and will still enjoy the hell out of the rest of tonight."

"Thanks babe," she tells him. "Which position should we do it in?"

"Which do you think will be most comfortable for you?"

Brooke looks over at Sam. "Any recommendation for the first time?"

"I think doggystyle would be easiest for both of you for the first time. You can change it up if uncomfortable."

"Ok." Brooke gets on all fours as Nick kisses her then gets behind her. He pours some lube on her asshole and inserts just the tip of his finger.

"You can start with two. Jack loosened me up a little with his fingers."

Nick inserts two fingers, very slowly at first. He pushes in then stops, letting Brooke get used to the feeling.

"Further," she tells him.

He pushes further and keeps going until both fingers are all the way in her ass. He leaves them there to let her get used to it more. After a minute or so he starts to move them in and out. He does this for a little before Brooke tells him she thinks she's ready. He situates himself and kneels behind her, puts his dick at the entrance to her ass, and pushes in very slightly. At first it's not even the full tip of his dick.

"This ok?"

"Yes, go a little further, but not too much at once."

He pushes until the head of his dick is in then stops. Brooke says more is ok so he pushes more.

"Let me get used to this for a minute."

"Ok. Let me know when to push more."

Sam kisses me. "This is so great to watch. Her first anal!"

She removes the dildo from her ass, licks it clean, and sets it aside before climbing on top of me in reverse cowgirl so we can both watch them. She lowers herself takes me inside all the way to my balls.

"You can go in more," Brooke says.

As we watch Nick slowly go further and further into Brooke's ass Sam begins moving up and down on my dick at a slow pace. I kiss her neck and her back as she fucks me. Brooke looks over at us and smiles.

"It's almost all the way in," Nick tells her.

"It hurts a little, but I kind of like the feeling. Stay there for a little bit."

"If this is as far as you want it then I can pull out and try to fuck you."

"Yeah, do that, but go slow. Maybe once you start going in and out you'll be able to go further.

Nick pulls back very slowly, but not all the way out, before pushing back in very slowly. Brooke moans as he does. He continues to do this very slowly.

"Baby, this feels so weird and different, but in a good way. I like it."

"I'm glad. Should I try to go in all the way?"

"Yes."

Nick starts pushing until he is buried balls deep in Brooke's ass.

"Is the whole thing in," she asks.

"All of it."

"Holy shit. I can't believe you got that whole thing in my ass and that it doesn't hurt much. It's kind of a good pain. Stay right there for a little. I like how it feels right now." He does and leans down to kiss her back and neck then reaches around to play with her clit.

"Fuccckkk. That feels so good," she says. "Keep doing that and now fuck my ass properly. Nick pulls out and pushes back in, this time a little faster than the last time. He repeats and asks if the speed is ok.

"Yes. Keep doing exactly what you are doing."

Sam and I watch as Brooke moans while Nick pulls out and reinserts his whole length with each thrust. Nick speeds up and tells Brooke to let him know if too fast.

"No. Keep doing it." Brooke leans up as Nick reaches around to grab her tits and kiss her neck while continuing to fuck her. He puts his hand around her throat and squeezes.

"Now that we know this is ok for you, you are not to cum until I tell you."

"Yes sir."

"What are you?"

"I'm your little slut."

"Wrong, what are you?"

"Your little anal slut."

"That's better."

"Use my ass and holes as you wish."

"I will, and now I want you to have both holes filled."

"Anything you want, sir."

"Hey Jack, would you come and lay down next to us?"

"Sure," I reply. Sam lifts off of me and I stand up. She sucks my dick before I walk over and lie down on the ground next to them. I see Brooke look down at me before she leans in for a kiss.

"Move your legs to get on top of Jack, but don't let me out of your ass." After a minute of maneuvering she is on top of me. I line my dick up at the entrance to her pussy and push in slowly.

"Holy fuck," Brooke exclaims. "This is so much better than a dick and a finger."

Nick and I alternate thrusts as I look over to Sam. She is fucking her ass with the dildo watching us. I look back to Brooke. Her eyes are closed and she is biting her lip while moaning. I grab her tits and lightly pinch her nipples before she opens her eyes. She leans down and we start making out as she gets double penetrated. Nick and I both speed up.

"I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't staaahhhhhhhh" Brooke screams as she orgasms. As she does Nick and I slow our pace but continue to fuck both of her holes.

"I want to see your face as you get fucked like this," Nick tells her.

"Ok."

Nick pulls out of her ass and she pulls off of me. She turns around to kiss Nick. "If you're gonna fuck my pussy we should probably wipe off your dick."

"Then wipe it off."

We don't have any towels or anything around and Brooke looks at Sam. "Would you...."

"I can if you really want me to, but I think you should find out what you taste like. You may like it and if not you will know and I will gladly help."

"I don't know. It's one thing having it in my ass, but my mouth right after?"

"Ok, no problem," Sam says. She gets off the couch and crawls over to us. She is next to Nick and as she leans down Brooke says "wait. I want to try it."

Sam sits back on the heels of her feet. Brooke leans down and lightly licks Nick's cock. She looks up at us. "It doesn't taste like much." She leans back down and takes the head of his cock into her mouth and then takes in a little more.

"It's not bad, actually," she says as she pulls back.

"Yeah, as long as you tidy up down there it won't be gross or anything for the most part. There's always gonna be that risk, but it's something you have to be ok with if getting into anal sex. We've had a couple times that we had to stop and clean up a little. It's just part of it and nothing to be embarrassed about if it ever happens."

She goes back and takes most of his dick into her mouth before sucking it while giving him a blowjob.

"Your first ass to mouth! Not as bad as you thought, right?"

"Honestly, it's a very subtle taste and I can't say I love it like you seem to, but it's not bad at all. It's actually pretty kinky."

"Yes it is, and I love it," Sam tells her.

"Now that I'm all cleaned up I want you to sit on Jack and take him into your ass and I will fuck your tight little pussy."

"Yes sir." Brooke gets on top of me reverse cowgirl as I guide my dick to her asshole. I push just the head in.

"Go at your pace," I tell her. She lowers herself bit by bit until I am fully in her ass. Nick is larger than me so I knew it would be easier for her this time. She spreads her legs open wide as Nick moves up closer. He puts his dick at the entrance to her pussy and pushes in.

"I love watching your face as you take two dicks," Nick tells her.

"I love this too."

Nick and I again start alternating thrusts as Sam moves over to the side of us and begins to kiss Brooke. After a bit she starts to kiss me and alternates between us as Brooke continues to get double penetrated.

"I'm going to cum pretty soon," Nick says aloud.

"Me too," I reply. I'm amazed I was able to last this long with these two amazing women."

"Same here buddy."

"Brooke what do you think of Nick cumming on my face and my dad cumming on yours?"

"You have been so great with me that I want to let you have it all. I know how much you love facials and cum and I want you to get covered by both of them as I watch."

"Are you sure," Sam asks.

"Yes. I'm guessing we will be doing this again and can change it up next time. Nick hasn't cum in 5 days and is gonna have a lot. I want to see it all on you if that's ok."

"It's more than ok. I love it and thank you so much. Yes, I love getting covered and can't wait to see what your man has for me."

"Oh, you'll see alright. Or actually, maybe you won't be able to." We all share a little laugh.

"Alright, I'm gonna cum at any moment," I tell them. Nick pulls out of Brooke before she pulls away from me. She stays on her knees as Sam gets next to her. Nick and I both stand up in front of Sam. The girls kiss as Nick and I stroke our cocks. I stroke faster and faster until I feel it about to come. I step up to Sam as she looks up at me with a big smile and eyes wide open. I shoot into her hair with the first shot then aim down and cum onto her forehead and eyes as she leaves them completely open, some cum getting into her left eye. I stroke a little longer and cum onto her cheeks and mouth before I am done. She leans in and sucks every last drop out while looking up at me.

"Ready," Nick asks.

"As ever."

Nick steps up and unloads a bullet of a first shot into her right eye, making her flinch, before covering her face with the next few ropes. Just when it seems he might be done a few more come out and he cums onto her hair and all over her face more. It's bigger than any cum shot I've ever given her and her face is completely covered. She has cum in both of her eyes and she sucks every drop out of Nick as well. She turns to Brooke.

"Holy shit. Your face is completely covered."

"Daddy, will you take a picture of me?"

"Sure baby." I grab my phone and snap a few pictures of Sam. Brooke scoots next to her and says tells me to get one with both of them. I snap a few of them smiling and looking into the camera as well as a few of them kissing and sharing cum.

"You said you like to leave it on right," Brooke asks.

"Yes. I love the feeling and love when it dries on too. I never want to wipe it off wherever it lands."

Brooke and Nick stand up. They kiss each other and say how fun this was.

"I agree. This was very fun," I tell them.

"I'm starving. Who else is hungry," Sam asks.

Everyone says they are.

"You're gonna cook and eat with all of that cum on your face?"

"Yup. Like I said, I like to let it dry on. The more you hang out with us the more you'll see me like this."

After Sam and I make us dinner we all sit down to eat. Nick and I are dressed and the girls are still nude. "So what's the plan after dinner?"