All Comments on 'My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 07'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Intensely erotic!

If a full-blown orgy is your thing - you will probably like this story. It seems to have it all. I love how the females seem to be pacing the boys. Gives new meaning to the old saying, "A good time was had by all." Fun Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimpus Braindeadus Humiliatus Dumb Shit

Well that just about says it all. He encouraged her so she fucked da hemungus cock and wants it again but he knows she is gone whenever she wants.

How stupid could the poor bastard be - except for that I felt sorry for him but not his new ho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow....

I loved all 7 of your My Exhibitionist Wife....If I may ask are the factual....I know this kind of thing happens........eather way god it made me so hot...I would love to read more of your writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow, I love being married and living 24/7 with a

total adulterous slut who fucks anything that moves. We plan on burning brightly for a year or two, then the AIDS will make living very much a pain and we will slowly wither away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Success?

Sounds to me like Sue will now fuck anything with a pulse - particularly if it has a massive cock. You may as well begin packing your bags now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brain Dead

My guess is if your wife pulled this shit on you, you would be one unhappy camper, cause there is no love or respect in this story, just a wimp.

peterrypeterryabout 15 years ago
Fantasy

Why does everyone take these stories so seriously they are Fantasy all in the head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Series of Stories

The action in the pool area was the best. It's a fantasy of mine to be involved in a hot pool party. Keep up the great writting.

I don't understand the people who are down on this series. First it's just a story it may or may not have happened. Second they people having sex were not complete strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow had a great marriage and ruined it

Two years later they divorced and she became a full time for pay escort. I got cured of the STDs and am still in treatment for the HIV that has not yet gone full blown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

overall i enjoyed the series,it was far fetched and the transformation of sue was incredibly fast,but i was hard for the majority...which is after all why i read these stories in the first place i guess.

What is the obsession with HIV and AIDS though in the negative comments???i don't understand some people.if you don't like the fantasy or story theme,simply don't read it.some people are just weird.

Congrats dude,keep writing

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
love good group sex and incest stories!!

yummy! so much fun,,every mans's fantasy,,,so much sex it was overwhelming,,,maybe next time more back story,,,sue's metamorphosis was lightning fast and difficult to comprehend,,,did not care for the men being manipulated into swapping wives,,,,all they had to do was ask!! i am sure they were more than willing, most men would be! honesty in all things, it works wonders!! when we decided to open our marriage, the wife and i had many long discussions,,,it worked for awhile, until i caught her having a secret affair separately with a good friend,,,could not trust her after that and i left, the affair ended abruptly 2 weeks later, but i was done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
After some time passed....

and he thought about the STDs, Aids and unwanted pregnancies, how long did it take him before he filed for divorce? She was a bomb waiting to blowup in his face. RUN FOR IT!

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 11 years ago
Lighten Up

If you don't like it, why read it. You read 7 chapters and responded negatively....REALLY!!!!. I took this story for exactly what it was, a story. A very well written story at that. Sorry for not commenting on the 1st 6 chapters. A slow methodical seduction for both partners with hot action. Thanks

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 10 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed every chapter. Wonderful to kickoff my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So now you have made your wife a whore!! Don't say sex is sex and love is love because pretty soon they start to overlap. When Sue said she would stop if he wanted her to...which I don't think she would, he should have said, yes, stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sue and friends are whores!

They are beyond exhibitionists...they are simple whores. The husbands are assholes that think entirely with their little heads....and I found it funny that everyone always comes at the same time....Sue will be gone in 6 months and will be off fucking everything that moves...male and female. Just the kind of wife everyone wants. NOT...she don't work so she can fuck anybody and probably will while hubby is at work. Though his job is what...seems he is off most of the time and can go to work with only a few hours sleep just about every day...strictly fantasy land for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I know it's been a few years but I just found your writing. Don't listen to the idiots who criticize your stories, just keep on writing sexy stories.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
2 sides

When reading these I look at the story as just that and also try to bring the characters to life and think how they would or should react, where the story may take them and things they need to do. If I start to get concerned about what one party is or isn't doing then I rate the story a reasonable success as it has reeled me into the minds of the characters.

As a story, this was a fun read there was a slow build up...well sort off. Sue went from 0-60 pretty damn quick, considering how Justin was bemoaning her to start, but that aside, you can read the methodical march toward the inevitable. What would have been good would have been more of his internal dialogue and at the very least some of hers.

Some of my pet peeves were littered throughout - set for sit, shaking for nodding and multiple tenses in the same sentence. I do think the 1st 2 are cultural things though, so once in the flow it's no problem, the 3rd can throw you out of the story.

Justin's big issue is putting the brakes on, he unleashed her without rules and each step further, rather than pull her back and say OK this far, but no further until we discuss it at least, he's gone with the flow. He repeatedly said no to sex with others yet allowed others to blow him and even the bartender to have sex with him, it was a cornering of his own making.

When it came to actual sex, Sue dived straight in without a by your leave and he knows he would have looked a tool if had stopped it, then later she's about to indulge without him being present, it would not have taken much for anyone to have woken him, but no one did. What where Sue's motives, just the cock or was she persuaded it would be ok and Justin would come in when he woke or did she want him to not see? Did the others intentionally leave Justin asleep? It could seem coincidental that Steve and Beth turn up the day they start fucking, is there an underlying reason to that? Are they planning or have they all along been grooming Sue? Cynical old fart here likes to know people's motives and if things don't appear to add up, would like some extra numbers.

So Justin now, more than ever, needs to draw up some rules, in case it's not too late, no sex by either of us with people we do not know (tough shit Beth and Steve), no sex without the other present (meaning conscious and in a position to witness it and happy with it), rules around protection from STIs (if you want them in this universe) and pregnancy, rules around protection of each other physically, rules around protection against arrest and anything that could impact their lives outside the games, protection against degradation and humiliation (no spanking? definitely no shit talking about partners either one, so no hubby is a wimp and you are a slut), protection of their relationship and these are just a start. Ooh fuck did I just open a can of worms? :D I know, this in itself could end up being a multi-page chapter, but it might be fun exploring it.

Finally, it's great to see you have one nony so wound up they have attacked at least the last 3 chapters of your story so well done on that one.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
I love a good Slut wife story

Fuck that made me rock hard. All those wife just fucking and all that cum. I wish I lived next door. Fuck that was a fantastic series. You Nighttimestories are a fucking legend.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
I have read this series a lot.

Never fails to make me road hard.

The one thing I did notice Beth is a slut.

In the first story she was married to Tom.

In this story she was married to Steve.

All good I am a attention for detail type of person.

I love how the guys never fail to get a hard on and the girls just love fucking.

To 99% of the Anonymous dickheads. AIDS, Sex Transmitted Diseases and Pregnancies do not happen in stories

xiabxiababout 2 years ago

While there were many contradictions and an inevitable conclusion the descriptions of the positions kept me going. I wish there was more detail of what was going on in Justin and Sue’s mind as his wife became a raw sexual being. It was an interesting journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series! will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha ha ha ha! Ya gotta love it! Another moron falling for that tired, old line "sex is just sex, but I love only you, honey." Yeah, but she's still gonna fuck around, especially with that big cock she "claims" she can't take all the time - the lying, cheating two-bit trailer trash whore!

Fuck, guys are so stupid. Frankly, they deserve all the pain, rejection, humiliation, loneliness, abandonment, betrayal they are gonna get - just for being so stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story I hope it continues on to see if they bring anybody else into the group. Great story.

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

Fucking fantastic! Please do a sequel to this series. I must know what She does next. I'm surprised he wasn't more pissed when he was left alone in the pool and she was being mounted by Steve. That seemed like a beach in protocol.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Steve came in every one of them, but Justin pulled out of Beth. Why? No good fucking reason given. In fact not one guy came in Steve's wife, bit Steve bred every single woman there. Right. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story series. I doubt anyone could be that lucky though🤔🙄

More on a similar theme please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous