All Comments on 'My Experiences in Swinging'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94over 4 years ago
outstanding....

Excellent read for people wondering about the lifestyle. Too many make assumptions that aren't true or have unrealistic expectations. Every one of them should read this WITH THEIR SPOUSE/PARTNER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bit different

Married a decade, my wife told me with difficulty that since she had known no one but me, she was curious. Surprised me, but I had sowed my share of oats, she had not. Think of a 22 year old virgin, she was when we met. But we communicate well, which helped.

But when I jokingly asked if she had someone in mind, I was startled when she actually did. The next surprise was when I realized the idea was pretty hot, we both enjoyed an intense few days after having the talk. I suggested she go ahead, see what different is like, and she did. I handled it well, so did she. Since then we are both open to about anything, and quite content. It's still just us mostly, but sometimes we find a friend. Most are short term, but we have two couples that we get together with a few times each year.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 4 years ago
Wonderfully informative... five stars!

I have a few friends whom are considering the lifestyle. I am going to show this link and have them read this with their partners to weigh all the pros and cons and to make an informed decision. This essay was most helpful! Thanks and keep up the good work!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Hot insightful story of a woman I’ve admired for a long time

Five stars all the way! A really thoughtful, heartfelt revelation. I love you. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Thank you!

If you read enough of Literotica you would think that once a woman is introduced to swinging she is a total slut. You have just set the record straight. I guess it doesn't happen in the flip of a switch. Nice to know that it is something that a woman has to work up to. Your incites are very revealing. Thanks a lot!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 4 years ago
I'mStillFun...

... thank you sharing your story... Kisses

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
Thanks for this

I'm glad I added you to my favorites or else I would likely have never seen it. Keep writing. We need your voice.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Thanks

Your biographical account is generous, informative and inspiring. The vast majority of stories here are fiction where the author has her mask to preserve her identity. As a single man, I have yet to connect with a partner to gain access to the lifestyle. I love your candidness and comments about your husband, especially his commitment to your safety. Lastly, if your description of his cock were not in this writing, I would think it made up, OMG.

Again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As usual, this writer did very well in this story...and I love it

I am a big fun of this writer and even shared with her some of my fantasies.....and she gave me some hints to work on it with my hubby.....and I'm glad I did.

This story is well written, great context, lovely and honest true story.

I love it all.

Thanks and please keep writing more and more.

Lovely,

your fun

KP

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Another regular follower

I like your style and this confessional continues in an easy read format that feels sexy but not over the top. I'm hooked please keep it up!

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 4 years ago

When someone opens up to honestly share their most personal moments of sexual growth, how could I give their writing anything less than a 5 Star rating! Another reason you are one of my favorites. I feel stoke of each word upon your keyboard.

Thank you for sharing!

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing the story of your evolution . I learned from your experience. I'm happy that you found a man who is good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Straigt down the line -- just the facts, reality, as one couple saw it. No superfluous flummery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to see more direct stories from your personal life experiences. Unfiltered, just true experiences and how you went down your apparently quite sexy path.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

very interesting commentary. Thank you for sharing this.

cuckiemancuckiemanover 2 years ago

From a very open couple, thanks for the insight. We have been to swinger clubs but never swaped. Needless to say, we constantly flirt with other couples, and bisexual men & women. Our favorite place is a gay club where we have met both guys and gals. We enjoy the "hunt", but maybe like you, it happens very infrequently. Regardless, we have fun and we are together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Authentic. Thanks.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

This answers a lot of my questions about “the lifestyle” and from a safe distance.

Thanks for writing this piece.

black75black75almost 2 years ago

A great description of a loving. open relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your piece was honest and open, very enlightening. Most of us wonder about the why and how, but either never looked for the opportunity or decided it just isn't for us. Thank you for sharing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you'd do well sharing more of your actual experiences in this essay format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 'lifestyle' is just code for pathetic, piece of shit skanks and closeted fags, pretending to be married for a tax deduction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Lifestyle marriages" are not real marriages. When you break the most basic but implicit rule of monogamy, it no longer can be called a marriage. It is simply a lifestyle in which partners cheat on each other with each other's consent.

Having said that, I believe that one of the major sources of turn on in the lifestyle is probably the fact that a marriage is supposed to be monogamous and couples are breaking that rule.

wasagadavewasagadave4 months ago

I can't add much too the other positive comments. Nice to hear your true story. I'd been meaning to ask you.

5 STARS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...