My Ex's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew impatient and tried to force his mouth to go where I wanted it. Micah partially complied, but still kept holding back. I felt the tension in me coiling up, like a spring ready to explode. After a while, he ducked under my hands and started lower than ever before, cruelly touching my perineum with his tongue and introducing entirely new sensations. Just as I was getting used to that, his tongue swiped all the way up my vulva and finally, without warning landed on my clit.

I know I screeched. I know I grabbed his head and pulled at his hair. I know my legs clenched around him so hard that he had to use his hands to be able to move again.

And I don't remember much after that. That's when the orgasms started rolling in. Micah kept me aloft, letting me down enough to breathe for a few seconds, but then driving me into another screaming episode. Every fantasy I had ever had replayed in my mind, even better than I'd ever imagined. I pictured myself in every sexy scenario I had ever dreamed of, and I kept cumming in all those scenarios. I couldn't always tell when I was spasming if it was because of a new orgasm or because the previous one was still continuing. During some of the long plateaus between the peaks, my skin tingled and my mind swirled through colorful vistas. It could have been five minutes. It could have been five hours. All I can say for sure is that there was still a sliver of light coming through the windows when he started licking me and by the time he was finished it was completely dark.

My chest was starting to hurt from breathing so hard. I tapped the back of his head. "Micah... Micah..." I panted. "Enough."

"Just a little more?" he asked.

"No, please. Not right now."

"It's a perfect pussy," he said, gazing at it before crawling back up to me. "Thank you for letting me do that."

"Are you for real?" I groaned. He was thanking me? I felt his cock stiff against my naked thigh as we snuggled together. After a few minutes, Micah asked, "Hey, should I wash up? I've got you all over my mouth."

"Honey," I chuckled, "I usually have a face full of pussy during sex. It doesn't bother me at all."

"Oh right, hadn't considered that."

"And I don't know what you were talking about earlier. That was awesome. Best oral I've had in a long time. Maybe ever."

We were both catching our breath, bodies pressed together. Goofy smiles on both our faces. Sex without insecurity, without fear of judgment, without expectations and demands? Fuck yes, please!

I lay there for long minutes, basking in the hormones, the security, the overall welcome I felt. The acceptance. I had never felt this way before with anyone.

"Hey... are you done for the night?" Micah asked softly, almost as a whisper. "No pressure at all, just checking."

"I don't know," I said honestly. "I feel like I could be. I could sleep so happy right now. But I also want... No, fuck it. I need to keep going. I haven't had a real cock in almost five years. I need to feel you inside me." I said all that, but I barely moved. I was soooooo comfortable. And then Micah slipped his arm under me, rolling me towards his solid, tight body. And my head nuzzled the meaty part of his shoulder until I found just the right spot. And his deep voice resonated in his chest when he said, "Music to my ears, babe. Just tell me when you're ready."

"Just gimme a minute," I cooed, sliding my hand down his chest and onto his cock, still stiff and throbbing. Nica had often complained about giving me oral, even seeming a little repulsed at times. She wanted to use her fingers on me or her strap-on. Before her... I guess I never had anyone who who was excited to eat me out. But Micah was positively turned on by it! I felt so sexy when I was with him. I moved my hand very slowly up and down. It felt so alien and yet so right in my hands. I was sooo relaxed.

Micah told me later that he gave up waiting once I started drooling on his chest. But even then he let me stay where I was, sleeping with him as a pillow. Only later did I roll away and get in a different part of the bed, still without waking up. He was almost as sleepy as I was, so he joined me in dreamland. And I hope his dreams were even half as pleasant as mine were that night.

*******

Waking up was strange. I noticed I needed to pee badly. I stumbled about the strange room until I found the bathroom and the toilet. Only then did I really take notice of my nudity, which was odd. I never slept naked. Then I saw it was still mostly dark, yet I felt thoroughly rested. When I got back to the bed, I realized there was no clock and my phone wasn't nearby. I went in search of my phone, mainly to just know the time. But I was starting to accept that, regardless of the hour, I would not be falling asleep again for a while. Maybe it wasn't too late to pick up where Micah and I had left off. If it wasn't midnight yet, we could still have sex, sleep, and wake up in time to drive home. Speaking of which, where was Micah? Had he been unwilling to sleep with me?

My phone wasn't in the guest bedroom with my stuff, and I sat down to think. Where had I last... the kitchen! When we had our heart to heart. I headed down the hall and was about to turn right into the kitchen when I heard, and smelled, and felt, a fire. To my left was the living room, and Micah was there, wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt, stoking the logs in the fireplace.

Micah caught sight of me and his eyes widened. "Whoa," he softly exclaimed.

"Yeeek!" I squealed, instinctively putting a hand across my naked chest and another over my trimmed bush. I scrambled into the kitchen and finally got my phone. It was 4:45a.m. I had slept through the night. My battery was also almost dead, so I scrambled again down the hall and found my charger. I grabbed a big t-shirt and put it over my head, letting it hang down and mostly cover my privates. Not that they really needed to be covered, but...

Returning to the living room, I carefully made my way towards Micah and lowered myself to the floor next to him. "It's early," I said. Unsure how else to begin.

Micah tilted his head in slight disagreement. "You were asleep by nine. Over seven hours of sleep? I'd take that most nights. Besides, we were planning to leave early."

"I wasn't thinking 5a.m. early!" I protested.

"Well no one's pushing you out the door right now," he argued with a smile. "We need time to get ready, eat, close up the house. But the earlier that starts, the earlier we get home."

I yawned. I knew he was right. "Part of me doesn't want to go home," I confessed.

"A part of me always feels that way. It's still hard for me to call anywhere else home."

"This place does feel like a home in ways... in ways no apartment or condo ever could," I agreed. Micah just nodded.

"You OK with last night?" he asked. If I hadn't learned about his insecurities yesterday, I would have understood that question very differently. Knowing what his question really meant, I tried to answer more helpfully.

"More than OK," I replied. "Highlight of my year," I declared with a giggle.

"You're teasing," Micah complained.

"Am not," I insisted, growing serious. "I loved it. I love... everything about it." I had almost slipped into an unfortunate declaration. "Thank you a million times over."

"So no regrets," he stated, almost as a question or as if seeking confirmation.

"Well, one regret."

"Really?"

"I regret falling asleep before I could feel you inside me."

"Yeah, that was the one less than ideal aspect. But you were so adorable sleeping on me like that. I couldn't bear to wake you up and end it."

"Now you're the one who's teasing," I chuckled.

"I most assuredly am not. You were adorable. I couldn't fall asleep right away because I was just... hypnotized from watching you sleep. And you felt so right in my arm."

"It was a good fit," I agreed.

Together we sat and looked at the fire. Micah would occasionally stoke it, moving a log into what I assumed was a better position and causing the flames to burn hotter and brighter. I tried to lean closer and get my head on his shoulder, but it was awkward with the position we were in.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Micah commented, "I miss having a fireplace."

"It's pretty nice," I nodded. "I've never had one before."

"But you've been around them, right?"

I looked up, trying to remember. "Actually... no. I don't think I have. Not like this."

"Hm. So... you've never made love in front of a warm fire on a cold day?"

I shook my head.

"You've never watched your lover's skin reflect the color of the flames? Watching her rise and fall on top of you while the shadows just dance in the darkness?"

"No," I admitted, squeezing my thighs together a little. "And you have?"

"Actually, no," he shrugged. "But I've always wanted to."

I leaned towards him until our noses touched. "Do we have the time?" I asked.

"Time? Of course we have the time. And for you, babe, I've even got the energy."

I shoved him away in mock outrage. We laughed and kissed and my shirt was quickly tossed aside. As I was lifting Micah's shirt over his head, he suddenly hopped up. "Wait, hang on," he instructed, then rushed away. I was left naked and alone in front of the fire.

A minute later, Micah came rushing back, shaking a large rug. I helped him stretch out the large (fake) bearskin rug. It was a much nicer surface to be on than the coarse living room rug or hardwood floor. The spontaneity gone, we situated ourselves in comfortable positions, sitting side by side, allowing us to kiss and roam our hands over our bodies. Micah soon joined me in my nakedness and his hands gradually directed me onto his lap. I could feel his erection poking around my entrance, but with our legs crossed the way they were, it wasn't a feasible position for him to enter and thrust. But it was great for making out.

"Just so you know," he spoke in a hushed tone, "I'm fighting the urge to just push you onto your back and pump myself into you for all of the 90 seconds I would need to cum."

"That would be rude," I noted.

"My point is, I need you to take the lead on how much foreplay you need and what position and stuff you need to get you where I want you to be."

"I thought you wanted me to be on my back for a quick unloading."

"Part of me wants that," he conceded. "But the part that's still - for the moment - in control of my body wants you to cum hard at least once before I do. I really want to see your face when you make that gasping noise I heard so many times last night."

"Well, in that case, I don't think foreplay is going to be a big need for me this morning. I am very, very ready to be filled. I'm getting downright impatient," I warned him. "I've already been waiting for what, 8 hours? And before that... four years, ten months, and seventeen days, more or less."

"Then just name your position."

"How about we start like this?" I suggested, wiggling my bottom in his lap until I sank lower between his legs. Scootching forward, I used my hand to angle his erection down towards my eager hole. I slid forward and with one smooth motion I felt him finally fill me. We both moaned and pressed our foreheads together. While I was luxuriating in the sensation of warmth and fullness I had so long been denied, Micah pushed his face forward and made contact with my tits.

"Do you know when I first imagined being with you in this way? Especially, Oh God, especially getting to bury my face right here" he asked, pressing his nose into my cleavage.

"Since you rubbed them last night?" I joked.

"Before that," he breathed out, taking one of my nipples in his mouth and generously covering it in saliva. I started slowly moving up and down. Oh God! No dildo or strap-on in the world could compare to this feeling!

"Was it at the club on Saturday?"

He laughed. "Way before."

"When I showed up at your apartment?"

"No. Like way, way before." He looked up at me in amusement.

"At the club? That night when I made a fool of myself?"

Micah smiled like he had a juicy secret. "Before."

I stopped moving. "There was no before," I said, but without conviction.

Micah spoke while moving my hips sloooowly back and forth. His sentences were broken by affectionate kisses to my chest and neck. I tilted my head back to give him better access. "You were at Jackal's," he explained. "Maybe a year earlier. I was with some buddies at a booth. But I could see you. I kept trying to look over your way without being a creepy stalker. You were perfectly in my line of sight, sitting at a high-top table with a bossy Korean girl and someone else. Couldn't take my eyes off you. Your laugh. Your expressions. Your body."

Bossy Korean...? Eileen.

"You noticed me?"

"You had on a tight green tank top, low cut. I took two trips to the bathroom just to get a closer look. God, you were so hot."

"Micah, the 'someone else' I was with literally went on to become a professional model. And that bossy Korean girl was my girlfriend at the time," I added with a mumble.

"And yet you were the one I couldn't stop looking at. You caught my eye and stayed in my mind for a while. I saw you kiss your girlfriend, so I didn't bother trying anything. Not that I would have had the confidence to. You were so clearly out of my league. Besides, you had that waiter who was super handsome and he kept flirting with you. I was so jealous."

"I spilled ranch on that shirt and couldn't get the stain out," I remembered. "And yes, that waiter asked each of us out at some point that night. When he found out Eileen and I were a couple, it didn't deter him. He said he'd love to take us out together. Ugh. We didn't tip him at all."

"That was the first time I fell in lust with you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You want to feel wanted? I wanted you two years ago. I wanted you one year ago. I wanted you all week but kept my mouth shut because I thought you only liked girls."

Throughout our conversation, I had been very slowly moving up and down Micah's shaft. "Ugh, I feel so full," I commented. I was uncomfortable talking more about how much Micah lusted after me.

"My point is," he mercilessly continued, "that getting to put my lips on your breasts while your pussy hugs my cock, well... it's about the best thing I could have imagined. And the reality does not disappoint."

I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him tighter against my breasts. Closing my eyes, I just let myself feel. The fire warming one whole side of my body. His lips gently squeezing my nipples. His hands cupping my ass so strongly. And of course his cock stretching out my pussy walls, rubbing along my ridges and reawakening dormant pleasures.

As good as all this felt, I knew it wouldn't be enough. Once I was ready for a change, I slowly leaned forward, pushing Micah onto his back. For a few minutes, I lay on top of him, grinding around and stirring up new sensations as his cock touched me a little differently in that position. Then I sat up and tried not to feel self-conscious at the way Micah gazed at me. It was almost a leer, but there was too much genuine appreciation in it.

I began moving forward and backwards, never moving up off his cock in the least. I could feel, every now and then, my clit getting the contact it needed. But it wasn't enough. I moved one hand down to the spot where our bodies were joined, and with the tip of one finger I started rubbing circles around my little nub. Micah was giving my thighs and calves a nice, solid massage, only interrupted when he couldn't resist reaching up and cupping my tits as they swayed and bounced in front of him.

"My God, you are so sexy," he exclaimed softly.

"Thank you," I whimpered, my voice betraying the approach of my climax. My hips were grinding faster and my fingers were starting to find the right rhythm. I closed my eyes again. The popping and crackling sounds of the fire. The wet noise of my vagina making room and welcoming him. Micah's grunts and panting. He must be trying hard to hold back. My own whining cry as I felt the tension gather in my body, centering in my feminine core. I was right there... right there... I dragged my pubic mound across his body and then rose up enough that my fingers could frantically push me over the edge with just a few seconds... just...

"Ohhhh God! Ohhhh baby fuck fuck fuck Soo gooood."

Micah shifted a little and propped himself up on his elbows, wanting a closer look at me as I came on his cock. I tried to open my eyes and watch him, to soak in the look of acceptance and hunger that he gave me. My eyes kept clenching shut, only to open again and find him still there, his hands now rubbing my chest, now my face, now my legs, now holding my hand as it squeezed him. And I squeezed him deeper, too. Rapid clenches at the middle of his shaft. Then sinking down and cumming with him all the way inside, my entrance hugging his base.

Trembling, I carefully lowered myself until I was bent over on top of Micah. I had my hands on either side of his face, wanting to make sure he was still real, still there, still perfect. His hands soothed me, softly running the length of my spine as my breathing slowed to more normal rates. "Is that what you wanted?" I struggled to ask, my face stuck as a broad grin for the moment.

"Yeah," I felt him nod. "Yeah, something like that. You want to try for another?"

I laughed heartily, enjoying for the first time ever the feeling of a deep belly laugh while stuffed with cock. I felt myself clench around every inch of his length when I laughed. "I don't have another one in me," I explained. "It's up to you now."

"Need a minute?"

"Maybe," I replied, putting my forearms on the soft rug and letting my head rest on Micah's shoulder once again. Our height difference made this absolutely perfect. I could be impaled on his cock and rest my head on his chest. We were made to be joined like this, I was convinced. And then when his arms wrapped all the way around me, one hand sliding lower and cupping my butt cheek, there was no doubt.

"How's the fire working for you?" I asked dreamily. "Everything you expected?"

"Honestly? I've hardly noticed it."

"What?"

"I just can't take my eyes off you."

"Must be difficult from this angle now," I joked. "Are you going cross-eyed?"

Micah's chest started bouncing with laughter, shaking me up and down until I had to prop myself up over him again. "What's your plan to finish?" I asked.

"I already told you."

"You told me you would only need a couple minutes. We're well beyond your initial plan."

"Is that a complaint?"

"An observation."

"Well, can I ask a potentially uncomfortable question?"

"Really? I'm asking how you want me to get you to cum and you have questions?"

"Is this the last time we'll be doing this?"

I shrugged. "I could maybe go again after a breakfast break. What time do we need-"

"No, Nadia. Like... is this a donut? Or something more?"

"Ohhh. That. Well, remember point three last night? I-"

"I told you I didn't pay attention to point three! He shouted playfully, reaching up and tickling my sides without warning."

"Stop! Stop!" I squealed, squirming on top of him and smacking his arms. He stopped immediately. "No tickling, please. I hate it."

"Noted."

"And like I said last night, I would like to see if there could be more to this, but I'm also OK if that's not what you want. Honestly OK, not pretending to be OK. This has been affirming and enjoyable and... everything I needed. But it can just be a good memory for both of us if that's-"