My Ex's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK stop. I don't think I'm in the best position to answer, because I would say or do anything to keep feeling what I've felt with you the past 12 hours. And I really need to cum soon. But I think I want to at least see what we can make of it."

"So, does that help you decide how you want to finish?" I asked, curious.

"It does," he answered. "Because if were parting ways after this, I would want to roll you over and see what it feels like to just fuck you for a minute. But if there'll be a chance for that another day, then what I really want is to just lay here and watch the most beautiful woman I know keep moving her hips on top of me."

"Let me know when she gets here," I quipped, earning a playful smack to my butt. "Until then I'll just keep going."

We didn't speak again. Our faces got a little more serious, reflecting the significant thing that had just transpired. We had both said we wanted to try a relationship. And for once, I didn't feel scared about that. I didn't worry. I was excited. Micah slowly lay back and began rubbing any part of me he could reach. I pressed my hips back and forth in long strokes, feeling the ridge of his cock head dragging along my inner walls. The fire crackled and warmed us, casting our bodies in an orange glow.

At first I was a little creeped out by how Micah didn't close his eyes. He wasn't escaping to a mental sexual fantasy that would help him cum. He didn't imagine I was anyone else. He watched me. He looked up at my face and gave a goofy smile. He stared at my chest, rubbing my boobs with tenderness followed by possessiveness followed by worship. He looked down at where our bodies were connected, smiling again as he watched his cock stir my juices up.

I closed my eyes and felt him. In me, around me, below me. I heard the celebration songs of the first morning birds to rise. They were heralding a new dawn. I heard the fire chanting its own type of melody, speaking warmth into the cold night. My hands were on his flat abdomen, giving me a little balance. I felt the muscles there tense up. Micah exhaled loudly. "Nadia," he wheezed. "Nadia, baby, I'm close."

I nodded dreamily, my eyes still closed. It was too much to take in.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked urgently.

I nodded again. My hips instinctively moved faster. Micah was starting to thrust up at me.

"OK?" he asked. "Is it OK?" I nodded again. And then I suddenly realized what he meant. I hadn't been on any birth control in years! I looked down. He hadn't started yet. I could still pull up.

But I didn't want to. I wanted to feel it. I wanted him to feel it. I wanted this to end in the way it was meant to. "Cum in me," I whispered, pressing my hips down to ensure he was as deep as he could be.

Micah's back arched and his hands gripped my waist. With force I didn't know he had, he controlled my final movements, pulling my hips down to smash into his. Then he stopped thrusting and pushed up, his hands gripping me almost painfully. His warmth filled me, spreading like a balm all through my core. He pulled back and quickly drove up again. He was grunting, straining, looking at me briefly with amazement, then clenching his eyes shut again as more pulses pressed against my walls. Expanding and releasing. Over and over.

His hands were the first part of him over which he regained some control, and he let go of my waist. White indentations in my skin slowly returned to color. He lowered his hips to the ground and I followed him down, making sure we didn't lose that connection. I felt his whole being relax as his arms flopped back over his head. His rib cage flexed and he exhaled loud breaths. His chest seemed to swell and shrink, expanding and releasing just like his cock had moments earlier. One more time, I bent forward and rested on his body. This time, I stretched my legs out so that I was prone atop him. I felt his member slowly lose its firmness. It stayed for a while, trapped at my entrance until, finally, it softened enough to fall out and land on my thigh. I felt his spend leaking down my walls, some of it dripping onto us. It felt right and natural, just like everything about this place. A homestead. A family. A community. For once, I could really understand the appeal.

*******

Shortly after an early breakfast, I was cleaned up and ready to leave. Micah needed another hour or so to wash the sheets that we had dirtied and to get the house ready to lock up. "My cousin is coming by in a few weeks to mow the lawn and check on the place," he informed me, "but I want it in good shape. No food rotting in the fridge or garbage, no wet towels getting musty, that sort of thing."

"How often do you get out here?"

"Once or twice a year," he said. "My sisters and I can't bear to part with it, but we also don't know what to do with it."

I nodded. Asking if he would ever consider moving here seemed a little forward at this point. And do they even have or need physical therapists out this way? I was getting lost in my thoughts when Micah's hand slipped into mine. It gave me chills.

"Hey. Drive safe, OK? Text or call me whenever you stop. And... wanna grab dinner at Jackal's tomorrow?"

I smiled and bumped his leg with my hip. "Maybe." As we kissed goodbye, both of our phones signaled a new message.

"I don't believe it," Micah said.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said at the same time. We swapped phones and showed one another the message we had received. The same exact message sent separately to each of us. It was from Nica.

Hey cutie. They say they're letting me out today. I know things didn't end well earlier, and I'm really sorry. I was having a little breakdown. I'm better now. How about you pick me up and we talk on the drive home? I've got a lot of making up to do. You won't regret it, I promise.

"Just ignore it," Micah suggested.

"No," I insisted. I pushed him down the hall and to his bedroom.

"What're you...? We don't have time to-"

"Just one minute. Trust me," I told him.

I pulled off my shirt and bra. "Dammit, Nadia," Micah replied, shaking his head in wonder. "Get your shirt off and get under the covers," I instructed. Micah gave me a curious look but did as I had asked. I snuggled up next to my lover, pulling the blanket down just enough to show how close and exposed we were. "Now kiss me," I said.

"With pleasure," he replied. I extended my phone and snapped a series of pictures of us kissing in bed. At first we were laughing, then serious. I sat up and scrolled through the pictures. I picked one where we weren't even kissing. But our noses were touching, we were smiling, and there was a look of adoration on Micah's face. I thought my expression showed the total contentment I had been feeling all day. Micah's hand could be seen reaching around and holding the bare skin of my back. We were clearly intimate. I sent the picture to Nica with the caption, "Sorry, girl. Three's a crowd. But thanks for hooking us up!" Micah laughed and approved.

"And now..." I said, sorting through some options until I found the one I was looking for. "Block sender," I read aloud.

I looked expectantly at Micah. "Good idea," he nodded, retrieving his phone and following suit. I sat shirtless in bed, watching Micah move around the house. One more time I considered calling in sick the next day. Or quitting. Seeing if we could just move here for a while. I had never been one to have such flights of romantic whimsy, but with Micah it seemed sensible. He pulled the bottom of his shirt down past his abs and looked at me.

"You're thinking of staying, aren't you." he stated. It wasn't a question. He knew.

I nodded.

"It's this place. It seduces you. I thought it was just me, you know. Since I have so many memories here. But I guess it just feels like what home should feel like."

"I think it also has something to do with the company," I added. "And the orgasms. The orgasms definitely help."

Micah tossed my shirt at my face with a laugh. We slowly got ready to leave again, this time making it out the door. "I'll be an hour behind you," he reminded me.

"Maybe I could drive slow and stop for a long lunch somewhere?"

"If you want. But I'll see you tomorrow either way." He stepped in for one more kiss. It lingered. I breathed out slowly as I sank back down, having rolled up onto my toes to reach him.

"Nadia," he called, as I opened my car door. I turned to look. "It's a long drive. You'll have a lot of time to think. If you realize... if this starts to feel too fast or too much... It's OK. Just tell me, alright? I'd rather you be honest than pretend to-"

"Micah, shut up," I replied. "It's not true." He looked at me, confused. I explained. "That's what you told me the other night. It's not true. The lies she told you. The ones you said you didn't believe but they still got stuck in your head until you thought they were your own thoughts? It's not true. You're lovable. You're worthwhile. And I l-" Whoa, there, girl. Not yet. "I look forward to seeing where this goes. Starting tomorrow."

He closed his eyes and sighed, a slight grimace on his face. The battle rages on.

"It's not true!" I repeated in a sing-song voice.

"It's not true," he replied, forcing a smile and nodding.

I closed the door and adjusted my mirrors. Smiling triumphantly, I told my reflection, "It's not true!"

The End