My Fae College Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
The first day of classes.
4.8k words
4.6
7.1k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Streams of hot water rushed across Cody's naked body from the showerhead above him, as he grabbed the bottle containing a "2-in-1" mixture of shampoo and shower gel. He liked that one for its cheap price, not to mention efficiency.

"What happens now?" Okimo asked. The naked fae stood slightly crouched in the shower cabin to keep her tall form under the water stream. She was a stunningly gorgeous, alien creature from another realm. Taller than most humans, with milky white skin, golden hair and eyes, and a shimmer that surrounded her entire being. Her body was slim, yet curvy in all the right places, with a perfectly rounded pair of breasts, and an endlessly long, slender, set of legs.

"We wash ourselves, with this," Cody said, pointing at the bottle. A modestly built guy, standing at 5'8" tall, with brown hair and eyes. He looked so painfully average that he wasn't sure if most people even noticed that he existed. His cock was hard as a rock. Okimo had sucked him off more times than he could count since they had met, several days ago. Unfortunately, being sucked off by a fae meant that his cock would "heal" and recover, leaving him in a constant state of craving more, rather than feeling emptied and drained. Okimo did not mind. His cum empowered her, somehow. He imagined that the effect was akin to what a cup of coffee had on a standard human being.

"Hmmm..." Okimo placed her hand on her chin, thinking. Her long, golden hair remained lush and bushy, completely untouched by the water that rushed through it. Cody attuned himself to the fae's illusions, and in her place stood an equally tall, but human, college girl with blonde hair and amber eyes. Her hair was definitely wet. She was beautiful, but in a human way. Cody preferred his alien roommate's true form, and "turned off" her illusions, as it were. The golden fae was back in the shower with him.

"Why don't we wash each other?" Cody said, starting to rub his gel-coated hands up and down the fae's long, thin arms. Her warm skin buzzed against his palms.

"You should know that we fae do not need any of this... washing, by now," Okimo said. "But if it pleases you... I guess you can 'wash' me!"

"I would love to," Cody said, handing her the bottle. "Now, you do me. I'm a simple human who actually needs washing every now and then."

"Okay..." Okimo said slowly, squirting gel into the palm of her hand as Cody had done before. She started rubbing it into his back, mimicking Cody's movements as his gel-covered hands wandered all over the fae's backside. The sensation made Cody's cock throb with desire, as he unconsciously grabbed onto the fae's hips and thrust himself into the flesh of her lower thigh. "Oooh, excited again are you? I suppose you don't mind if I extract some more of your cum!"

"Of course not," Cody said, truthfully. "Help yourself! Uh... Okimo?"

"Yes?"

There was something that Cody desired. Might as well ask, directly, he figured. "Do you think we could try a different method this time?"

"What do you have in mind?" Okimo asked.

Cody felt nervous. He swallowed. "Like maybe... I could cum in your pussy? Would that be okay with you? It's how... uh... humans usually do it."

"I don't know..." Okimo said, hand once again on her chin as she stopped washing Cody's back. "I can't ingest it that way. I would have to scoop it all out with my fingers and consume it manually! Besides, fae pussy is for producing nectar, not for cumming in!"

"Oh," Cody said, disappointed. "Sorry..."

"It's okay," Okimo said. "You can always ask, it never hurts to. Hey! I have an idea."

Cody's eyes opened wide as his cock twitched. "Yes?"

"You can cum in my... anus, as you call it. I would hesitate to use that term, as the lower opening on a fae does NOT function the same way a human's does!" Of course not, Cody thought to himself, sarcastically. A majestic fae could never be dirty like a lowly mortal human. "But that way, I should be able to ingest it, the same as when you cum in my mouth."

"Okay..." Cody said, suddenly more excited than ever before. Was he really about to fuck a fae in the ass?

The fae turned around, and bent her knees to bring her ass down to the same level as Cody's crotch. She had to lower herself significantly to get there. "Well, let's do it then!" she said, excitedly.

Cody's hands grabbed on to each of the fae's ass cheeks. They were round and wide, soft and fleshy. His cock was throbbing with excitement. "Are you sure about this? I'll be gentle, I promise," he said.

Okimo laughed. "Don't worry, silly. You can't hurt me, remember? Not even if you tried to! Now, get in there!"

Cody stared at the fae's nether regions. Her shiny pink pussy lips where splayed out like a pair of wings, wide open and glistening. Just above it was... the fae's asshole. It wasn't a human asshole. The human ones Cody had seen, on the internet of course, all looked like wrinkly balloon knots, sometimes surrounded by hair. Okimo's was hairless, like the rest of her, and her anus, if you could call it that, was more like a smooth, hypnotic spiral.

With a steady grip on the crouching fae's hips, Cody pressed the tip of his throbbing cock against her alien asshole. He expected a struggle, but it just... opened up, swallowing his member all the way inside. "God, yes!" he moaned as he felt his balls slap against Okimo's pussy. Her ass felt a lot like her throat around his cock, except much tighter. Her anus had closed again, wrapping itself tightly around the base of Cody's shaft.

"Well?" Okimo said. "Where is the cum?"

Cody did not need any more encouragement. Two quick thrusts later, he fell forward, collapsing against the fae's back with a loud grunt as his cock shot an enormous load into whatever the fae equivalent of guts was. Okimo laughed and squealed as the human seed filled up her insides.

"Oh yes! Great! Mmmmm, more, more!" she said, excitedly.

The fae's anus opened up like a hatch, and Cody pulled his still throbbing cock out of Okimo, expecting it to be covered in cum or some kind of... residue. But, it was completely clean. Okimo had absorbed everything instantly.

"Right," he said, panting. "So, now you know what a shower is like. Did you enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed getting filled up with cum!" Okimo said, turning around and straightening herself up so that she once again towered over her human roommate. "But, I have a feeling that is not a normal part of this... showering, is it?"

"No, it isn't," Cody said. "We mostly shower by ourselves. Though I guess people masturbate in the shower... and have sex if they do it together, sometimes."

"Interesting," the fae said. "I don't really see the point in showering by myself. But I should like to try it with more of your kind, see if it has the same results."

Suddenly, Cody was overcome by jealousy. He did not like the thought of Okimo having sex with other humans. How would she even do it? She couldn't possibly use her true form!

The shower's water stream filled in the silence. What should he say to that? Did he even have any right to feel jealous?

"I can... sense that something is wrong, Cody," Okimo said. "Are you alright?"

He had no response. He tried to search for one, but words were difficult to form. "I..." he managed to say.

"You don't wish for me to mate with others of your kind!" Okimo said. "Don't worry. I would never let anyone see my true form. Is... this a common sentiment for humans? This kind of... possessive bonding, I suppose you might call it?"

"I..." Cody said again. "I think so. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so controlling. You're in a new world, and you should be free to explore whatever you want." The last words were full of reluctance, but somehow, it felt right to say them. He turned off the shower.

"Yes, of course," Okimo said. Somehow, Cody had hoped for some slightly more comforting words. "I don't know if I will ever get there... I struggle with basic conversations, let alone engaging in your bizarre mating rituals. But if I do manage to... copulate with another human, man or woman, they would only ever see and feel my illusion. Anything else would simply be too dangerous. The only human who can cum inside my true form is you, and I intend to keep it that way! There better not be any other gifted around here..."

"Well... that's cool, I think," Cody said. He struggled to understand what the fae had just explained to him. She wanted to have sex with more humans, but only using her illusions. Any other partners would basically be having sex with the equivalent of her clothes. He could live with that, Cody decided. Hell, he even started to find that idea funny. "You know what? Your illusion is hot as fuck, too. Not as hot as your true form, obviously. But what I mean is, I'm sure you'll find someone to... try all those things on your illusion with, eventually. This is college, after all."

"What does that mean, 'this is college after all'?" Okimo asked. "Does that setting speed up the mating rituals somehow?"

"You could say that," Cody said. It seemed like all the students were fooling around with each other constantly. All students, except Cody, who had managed to somehow exclude himself from all of it.

"Great!" Okimo said. "Well, looks like we are done showering, right? I guess we should get ready for class?"

The fae was right. The semester's first day of classes was about to start.

------

"Maybe you should try a different outfit," Cody said. "You've been using that one for the past three days." Okimo stood before Cody in the little hallway that separated their dorm room from the building's main corridor. Her human illusion was dressed in a grey hoodie, tight purple leggings, and a pair of plastic flip-flops. He realized the irony of what he had said. How often did he wear that "blue jeans and white t-shirt" getup?

"Okay," Okimo said. "How about this?" In an instant, the tall, human college girl's outfit changed. She wore a big pair of laceless black leather ankle boots, grey leggings, and a plain blue t-shirt with the Shelbyfield U logo printed across her shapely breasts. Her human illusion was quite the sight. A sexy blonde girl, with bright amber eyes, standing 6'4" tall in her best attempt att dressing like a "casual college student". While not nearly as breathtaking as her true form, Okimo's illusion would definitely draw all sorts of attention onto her.

"Looks good," Cody said. He couldn't imagine Okimo looking any other way.

"Thank you!"

"Of course... Now, are you ready? To face college on your own for a while, I mean?"

Okimo's human illusion blushed. Fortunately, her face turned to deep red instead of a sparkling gold. "I'm... I think so. But I'm nervous, too. I wish I was one of the better fae... I really shouldn't have so much trouble figuring out how to 'be' one of you." She sighed, deeply. "When my sisters go on visitings... It's as if they just get it. They can choose an illusory form, and start acting like the local mortal sentients right away."

"You know, I can kind of relate to all of that," Cody said. "I often feel the same way. The other, uh, humans, they just 'get it'. They can blend in, say all the right things, become popular, get girlfriends... And I just don't." He sighed too. "But I guess it doesn't compare to being a different species from another dimension."

College girl Okimo smiled. "Maybe we are not so different, the two of us. I'm a bad fae, and you're a bad human! Sorry, that was rude..."

"That's alright," Cody said, chuckling. She wasn't wrong. "So, are you ready to go? Do you remember our plan with the backpack?"

"Of course, I remember everything," Okimo said. A pair of shoulder straps materialized on the fae's human torso, presumably connected to a backpack. "If I need to create an object above base reality, I just reach into this..." she gave the backpack a few loud pats. "And pretend it was in there. Let's see here... I might need to conjure notebooks, textbooks... A computer? Is that right?"

"Sure," Cody said. "Whatever you need, to appear to be attending the lectures."

"But I will be attending the lectures! I will be most attentive, I promise you that."

"Whatever. I don't think I will be, during mine." Cody looked at his feet. He felt a bit apprehensive about sending the fae off on her own. Who knew what sorts of trouble she could get herself into? "I guess that's it, then. We have a class together, in the last period. English literature. Let's debrief after that one, alright?"

"Yes," Okimo said. "I am a little bit scared... Of messing up, and revealing too much. But... I need to learn to be independent here, too..." She stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around Cody. "Thank you, Cody. For helping me prepare for all of this."

Cody turned off the fae's illusions, and hugged Okimo's true form tightly, pressing his face right in between her otherworldly tits. Her body buzzed with a gentle warmth, and Cody's cock grew stiff. "You'll be alright," he said, letting go of her and tuning back into her illusions. "You're the smartest fae I've ever met."

"I'm the only fae you've ever met. Right?"

"Exactly."

------

Three long lectures and a quick lunch break had passed, as Cody wandered through the giant campus on his way to the final lecture of the day, english literature. He and Okimo were both taking the same class, and he was very anxious to see how she had been getting on, out there all on her own. He thought he could sense her presence, at a distance, at various points throughout the day. Okimo had mentioned that this would happen, as part of their bonding. Perhaps the sensation increased, the closer to each other they were, physically? Cody had no idea. Right now, he was not sensing anything, and it made him worry. Where could she be? Hopefully she hadn't gotten herself into some kind of realm-threatening trouble.

Cody entered the lecture hall, a sizable auditorium shaped like a semi-circle around the lecturer's podium and projector. He found himself a seat in the middle of everything, and pulled his laptop out of his bag, placing it on the small foldable desk in front of him. Students of all shapes and sizes gradually poured into the auditorium. Where the hell was Okimo?

He felt something. A presence... Softly radiating a sense of familiarity and companionship. It came from the left... Cody turned his head towards it. In the distance, many seats away, he saw what he thought was a familiar, tall, blonde, college girl. Could it be? Of course, he was still tuned in to her illusions... He turned them off. The girl in the distance was replaced by... Something golden, shimmering, and naked! Cody couldn't quite make out the details from where he was sitting, but he let out a deep sigh of relief. The fae was alright. He wasn't sure why he worried so much about her. She appeared to be both immortal, and physically invulnerable.

Cody squinted, and tuned into the illusions. Okimo's human form had a laptop in front of her. A guy was sitting next to her, pointing at the screen. Okimo appeared to be absorbed by whatever conversation he was pulling her into. It was impossible to hear anything through the constant murmur of the lecture hall. Cody braced himself for the wave of jealousy he expected to wash over him, but none came, to his surprise. He seemed to be completely okay with watching some college bro flirt with his roommate. A grin crossed his face as he turned off the illusions, and watched the golden glow of Okimo's true form. That was for him, and him alone, to enjoy.

"Right, we're almost full, so I think we can get started," said a loud voice from the podium at the center of the lecture hall. A middle aged guy with glasses and a jacket was speaking into a small microphone that was hooked up right next to his mouth. "I am professor Kluzek, and this is the first lecture of Introduction To English Literature..."

------

"...And do not forget to download the assignments from the course website. That's all for today, class!"

Cody's focus had been shifty at best throughout that lecture. He wasn't a great student normally either, but this time, his thoughts had all been about getting together with Okimo, in private, to discuss the day's events, and... more, of course.

He stuffed his laptop into his bag, and walked towards where Okimo was stirring about, with whatever guy had managed to attach himself to her. Cody attuned her illusions. The guy was significantly taller than Cody, but still noticeably shorter than Okimo the college student. In fact, as she stood up, she towered over all the other students in her row of seats. She and the guy were walking towards one of the lecture hall's exits, and Cody made sure to meet them there.

Okimo turned around to face Cody as he approached, with a timing that suggested that she knew the exact moment that they were going to be close again. "Hey!" she said, excitedly. "Cody! Brad, this is my roommate, Cody!"

Brad. He was a few inches shorter than Okimo in his fancy sneakers. He wore a pair of cargo shorts, and a short-sleeved polo shirt with the university logo. His dirty blonde hair was slicked back on top, and buzzed at the sides. With a wide grin of superiority, he reached a hand towards Cody to introduce himself. "What's up little guy," he said. Cody reluctantly grabbed his hand, and felt Brad squeeze him as hard as he could, before abruptly letting go.

"Nice to meet you," Cody lied. He sensed... something. A feeling, coming from Okimo's direction. It was very difficult to interpret, but somehow, it made him seel safe. "So..."

"Brad has been telling me about the university's fraternizations!" Okimo said, putting a hand on Brad's shoulder. "They even have them for girls!"

Brad's deep blue eyes gazed into Cody's as if he was trying to connect with him. Okimo still had a strange way of speaking, and it obviously unsettled this guy. "Right," Cody said. "Yeah, we have fraternities and sororities, like most colleges. Oh, uh, Okimo is from Dolving you see. I guess they have a different system there." He found himself trying to explain Okimo's odd manners.

"Cool, Dolving huh," Brad said. "Great college, never been there though. So anyway, I'm a busy guy but I think I'd wanna meet you again... Okimo. Where's that from anyway? Never mind, we can talk about that later. Gimme your digits, and I'll text you, yeah?"

Okimo just stood there, silent. Did she have any "digits" to give him? Did she know what "digits" were? Cody felt a sense of dread come over him. This exchange could prove dangerous to the realms! Should he intervene somehow?

Cody was about to open his mouth and make some kind of noise, when Okimo reached into her backpack and pulled out a phone. "Just give me yours. I'll let you know," she said, handing the phone to Brad. Cody turned off the illusions for a few seconds and watched Brad type something into thin air with his fingers, then turned them back on.

"Cool. Yeah just text me I guess," Brad said, making sure to give Cody what appeared to be his signature look of superiority. Cody had to stifle a laugh. If only he knew anything about anything. "I'll see you later, Okimo." Brad gave the fae's human illusion a quick hug, before looking at Cody again. "Take care of her for me in the mean time," he said, winked, and walked off.

Okimo and Cody walked side-by-side into the large hallway outside the auditorium. "He was a bit of a douche bag, wasn't he?" Cody said.

"A what?"

"It's a bag that you... Never mind. It means, uh, annoying person."

"I thought he was very kind," Okimo said. "He was by my side the whole day, explaining how things work at this college. I really want to check out the fraternizations!"

"Fraternities. They're called fraternities," Cody said. "And the ones for girls are called sororities. Wait a second now. How did you manage to create a working phone?"

12