My Fae College Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The same way I create anything else," Okimo said. "It really is very simple. I don't need to know how a... 'phone' works, and I don't need to create it piece by piece. I don't even really need to know what it is that I need to create. My illusions know what they are, by themselves, if that makes sense."

"Okay..." Cody said, stopping as they walked outside, exiting the building with the auditorium. Nothing really made sense to him, anymore. "Give me your phone illusion for a second. I wanna try something."

Okimo's college girl illusion handed Cody the phone, as he pulled his own out of his pocket. Holding a phone in each hand, he turned off the illusions, and watched Okimo's disappear. He turned the illusions back on, and the phone came back. His hand felt the weight materialize in its palm.

Cody typed his own number into the illusory phone, and pressed the call button. A few seconds later, his phone started ringing, displaying an unknown number as the caller ID. "The phone works, it's on the network, and it's real in every single way. Except it isn't real at all," he said.

"Yes," Okimo confirmed. "I can try to explain... An illusion, once I create it, has always existed. Or rather, existed for as long as it needs to have... I did not just create the phone. I created its history, too. In the first layer above base reality, of course."

"Of course," Cody said, pretending to understand. "The reality layers. So... Are you gonna text Brad?"

"Hmmm..." Okimo said. "I figured that since he was so nice to me, maybe I should. He could be good practice, if anything. For relationships, and sex, and stuff. Are you sure he is a... 'douche bag'?"

"I don't know," Cody said. He found the idea of Brad having sex with anything somewhat repulsive, but he wasn't feeling jealous. He turned off the illusions, and watched Okimo's beautiful, true form. "Lots of guys are, especially frat bros. He just struck me as the type."

"We will see," Okimo said. "Can you teach me how this phone works some time? I have no idea how to operate it, but I have a feeling that it will be a useful tool."

"Of course," Cody said. "Let's go back to our room, yeah? It's been a long day."

------

Okimo bounced across the room on feather light steps, and fell down flat on her stomach on top of her bed. "Cum in me please!" she said. "Oops. Sorry, I get too excited sometimes. I mean, feel free to cum in me if you want to... You can use my anus again, that was fun!"

Cody just shook his head and turned off the illusions. The beautiful, naked fae's legs were kicking up and down, her long feet with their shiny toenails wiggling in the air. "Relax," he said, feeling at his crotch with his hand. He had a decent semi going, but was far from hard yet. "I need to get it up first."

"Right... Sorry, for being so eager," Okimo said. "Can I... help with that?" She really liked ingesting Cody's cum. It seemed to energize her, somehow. Like a caffeine addict getting a good shot of espresso.

"Just lay there and I'll take care of it," Cody said. He took off his pants and underwear, and got into bed behind Okimo, grabbing on to her ankles to stop her excited legs from wiggling around. "So, what did you think about your first day of classes? What was it like, navigating college on your own?"

"I have to admit that it was scary at first... But then, I had a lot of fun!" Okimo said. Cody gazed at her breathtaking figure, from her lush, golden hair, down her smooth back, to her curvy ass cheeks and thighs, between which her butterfly-like pussy and spiral-shaped anus-equivalent seemed to gaze back at him, expecting something. "The humans have all been very nice to me so far. Especially that douche bag, Brad."

"That's great to hear," Cody said, laying down on his stomach on top of Okimo's back. He was still wearing his plain white t-shirt, and his growing cock was lodged between the fae's warm, buzzing ass cheeks. "What about the classes themselves? Did you find it difficult to follow them?"

"Yes," Okimo said, crossing her arms beneath her chin, and laying her head to one side. Cody put one hand on each side of her torso, as if trying to do a push-up. He ground his pelvis downwards. God, humping the fae's warm, magical flesh felt so good. He would be hard as diamonds in a few seconds. "Well, and no. I find much of your culture and terminology confusing, still, but your methods of teaching appear to be most banal. Once I learn to assimilate more of your way of life, I will get through these classes with ease, I think."

"I see, that's cool," Cody said, rising up a bit to aim his cock at the inviting anus spiral. "Did you have any trouble getting around? Like finding lecture halls and stuff?" He pressed himself in, and Okimo's asshole swallowed his entire length. Then, he started thrusting.

"Not at all. Douche bag Brad seems to be taking the same classes as me, so he showed me where to go," Okimo said, not seeming to care one bit about the cock ramming in and out of her ass. "Maybe he isn't a complete douche bag?"

"Maybe not," Cody said, panting and thrusting. "Ah well, you'll be fine anyway. It's not like you're mortal or anything."

"Exactly," Okimo said. "Now... OOOOOOOOOOH! Yes! There it is! Fill me! More, more, more!" Cody's arms gave in, and he fell forward with a loud grunt, burying his face in the fae's golden hair as his cock ejaculated an impressive load of cum into Okimo's asshole. "Oh, I feel good now! Thank you for that!"

Cody breathed in the fae's complete lack of scent, as his cock refused to deflate inside Okimo's warm, buzzing anus. He decided to leave it there. "No... huff... problem," he stammered between heavy breaths.

"Great!" Okimo said. "So, tomorrow we have classes again. I guess we do the same thing we did today, more or less? This is pretty easy, so far."

Cody slumped forward, his body sprawled out on top of Okimo's much taller frame. With some struggle, he managed to lay his head next to Okimo's on the bed's pillow, and looked at her beautiful, alien, face up close. Thankfully, most of the fae's height seemed to be taken up by her endlessly long legs. Then, he kissed her on the lips.

"What are you doing?" Okimo asked.

"Sorry..." Cody said. "I should have asked first. I just figured it would be okay since I already had my cock inside your ass and all..."

"Huh?" Okimo said. "No, I mean, what are you actually doing? Was that an act of 'kissing'? One of my sexuality tomes from the library described it in great detail."

Cody felt himself blush. "Yes," he said. "Again, sorry..."

"You don't have to be sorry," Okimo said. "I am just curious."

They laid like that for many long seconds, looking into each others eyes, with Cody's cock buried deep inside Okimo. Her face never seemed to flinch, or even make the slightest movement.

"Cody?" she finally said.

"Yes?"

"I think we should practice human sex with my illusions. So I know what I'm doing. When to kiss, and stuff like that."

"Yes," Cody said, feeling his hips starting to thrust again, all on their own. "I think we should practice that, too. A lot."

12