My Fake ID Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed never seeing myself that way. He had to be joking, I was not anything special, and I let it drop. We slowly rolled to our sides and then I locked my lips on his as we pivoted onto his back. My tongue explored the hot softness of his mouth.

I kissed my way along his jaw, licking the sweat from the tender fleshof his neck. Looking down at our tummies his cute outie belly button nestled within my innie. We formed the perfect erotic lego. I continued my downward journey, playing with his nipples and kissing my way down his sternum. I worked my way down to his groin. I felt the heat of his cock against my cheek.

My Lakota Fox was different than both Michael and Charlie. His was the first cock I sucked that was not uncut. It looked weird. I asked him why his family did this. I know when I visited the reservation a few of the cousins would take me skinny dipping. It was very unusual for any of them to be circumcised. Most were home births. Tokala replied, "Well Ooxa, I didn't have much say in the matter. Mom had me in the rez clinic. The visiting doctor was Jewish and recommended for my long-term health that I be circumcised. Mom was so grateful about me leaving her body, she agreed to anything he suggested."

Satisfied I returned to my task. His precum was a little bitter, but tasty none the less. Mike and Charlie would have been proud I was able to throat him without much effort. I felt Tokala playing with my cock and testicles. I glanced down to see him taking a cock ring and sliding it down my cock and around my balls. It took a moment to realize it wasn't mine. The moment I realized it was when a large metal sphere penetrated my ass.

"There now when you fuck me, I can fuck you back. Trust me you're going to love this. It's one of my favorite toys. It's guaranteed to keep you cumming. On each stroke in the little connecting rod pushes the ball against your prostate. You're going to love this trust me." I normally don't trust someone who uses the phrase trust me twice in the same comment. Still, T hadn't screwed me over yet, and it did feel good.

I had to remind myself I had far less experience than just about everyone. Just today, T told me that he had issue with climbing in and out of bed too freely. No doubt he had trouble remembering how many partners he had. He was my fourth and one was a woman. I wasn't sure I wanted to ever be like that. I kept remembering the dream. My other half was waiting out there for me.

Tokala bumped the connecting rod driving the sphere against my prostate. "Ooxa, Where did you go? You kind of checked out for a moment." I apologized and returned To my tasks. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to swallow his load, before or after I fucked his hole. I decided that I was going to try rimming for the first time. Both Mike and Charlie seem to like doing it to me. I wondered what it tastes and felt like to give it to another guy.

I spun around and lifted his legs in the air. T wrapped his armsaround them. I slowly ran my tongue around the pucker of his ass. "Oh God I was hoping you would do that! I just love it when a hot guyswilling to rim me!" I timidly started pushing the tip of my tongue into his hole. "Oh don't tell me this is your first time?"

I stuck my head up from between his legs looking into his face, he was grinning down at me. "I'm sorry, am I doing it wrong?"

"No your not. It's your first time rimming?" I nodded yes. "There's no right or wrong way per se. It's a technique thing. Right now you don't have any. I know that, just get in there and enjoy it. I'm going to love whatever you do down there because I am your first."

Emboldened, I returned to his hole and started nibbling the flesh around the rim. He tasted like soap, but the musk wafting down from his crotch was driving me nuts! I dove my tongue deep inside of him. I hit some spot inside him that must have excited him. He threw his hips back against my face when I hit it. I hit it twice more just to be sure, I'll have to remember that spot. "Ooxa, if you keep doing that, I'm going to spray all over myself. I want us to cum together. Please fuck me now."

I skinned a condom on my cock as he watched. I got the feeling he was disappointed I didn't take him bare. Our eyes met, "You are right Ooxa, safety first."I aligned my cock against his lubed hole and with a steady push I was balls deep in him. As soon as the base of my cock hit his ass the magic happened. The cock ring pushed the rod and the rod pushed the sphere in my ass against my prostate. My god I saw stars! "Good huh?" I couldn't speak, I nodded gasping for air.

I learned to pleasure him I would have to take a series of short and long strokes. Too many deep thrusts and I would have cum too soon. Tokala surprised me he was definitely a bottom. But, he was an imaginative bottom. He shifted position to his side raising his leg and resting it on my shoulder. Three long strokes and we both came together. "Damn Ooxa, that was worth the fifty I palmed the doorman to get you in the club. Never thought I would pay to lose a bet."

I thought, that son of a bitch took one hundred bucks from us. I looked down at my fox, "It was worth twice that fifty from my perspective." We didn't leave my lodge for 4 days. He taught me how to break in and pleasure a bottom. He damn near taught me the entire Kama Sutra gay man's edition. Each day however my visions became darker.

Things went south when we got to Burning Man. Tokala was the exotic. When I was working, there was practically a revolving door in and out of the lodge. The visions got darker, down right frightening. I wasn't sleeping more than an hour a night.

It peaked on the last night. T said, "Ooxa, I am worried about your visions. You are not sleeping. Try this, it is a medicinal tea. It will focus your visions and give you rest." It had a foul, bitter flavor, but Tokala told me to finish it in one gulp. I knew something was wrong immediately. I was overcome by tidal waves of nausea. Then I vomited.

The nausea and vomiting ceased. I was mad as hell at Tokala for about 15 minutes. I figured that the ear wax taste in my mouth would eventually fade, no harm was done. I sucked on a mint in order to get the flavor out of my mouth. About 45 minutes later, I started to watch colors bend. Then I heard the color blue. Three of the guys who joined Tokala started to shimmer. A beautiful light shone brightly from their chests. The light from two of them was drawn into Tokala, he was absorbing their light.

I looked at T and he was swallowed by darkness. The shadow man leapt from his chest, "My beautiful boy, what have you done! Stay away from this one! He is not to be trusted." I will watch over you. I was drawn to one, whose light was unaffected by Tokala. His light wrapped around me and we floated to a safe place. The image of the shadow man dissolved away. My mother told me to lay still. "Trust the one I sent to care for you, Yosef will not let harm visit you this night. Go a new way in the morning." I felt wrapped by love and drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke in the arms of a stranger. He showed his badge and introduced himself as Yosef Refai, "I'm a police officer over in California. My friends and I saw the green "tea" he gave you. When you started tripping we knew you'd need a safe watcher. I carried you back here. Your rig is a marvel. I closed the shutters to keep the light out until the trip ended. My buddy kept your 'friend' company last night and is giving him a ride to L.A. today. You might want to inventory your stuff."

"I feel like such an idiot."

"You are young... I guess that is much the same thing. Where are you off to next?"

"That is the question... L.A. was now out of the question." I grabbed for my tablet pulling up the list. I searched the trade and home shows. There was one in San Diego at the end of next week. I sent a link to my uncle. Two minutes later he replied we were signed up.

"Yosef, I guess I am going to San Diego."

"Cool, that is my home. Wait, how did you know my name?"

"My mother told me last night. It was the first time I heard her voice." He had a puzzled look. I told him my story and about the visions. He smiled.

"We had to get yours and the location of your rig from the event leaders. I rode to burning man with my buddies, we pick a destination bike trip every year. They have to be back at their stations near L.A. & San Francisco tomorrow, I have another week. I'd like to see that the peyote is fully out of your system before you head out. Could you use a companion to travel with to San Diego?" I saw mother smile. I shook my head yes.

"Magnus, I will be back in a few minutes. Stay here. Sometimes the trips can last sixteen hours. I think the worst of it is over. He kissed the top of my head."

* * * *

That became the new normal pull up the list and follow the trade shows with the lodge, or temporary welding jobs. I crossed the country several times. Stayed with Yosef more than once. I got the feeling he wanted something more but wouldn't say it.

The closest I got to setting down roots was the New York Theater district. I made the rounds building specialty set pieces. The whole time I was in New York City I had horny modeling and acting "agents" trying to bed me, comparing my face and hair to a model named Torkel Rogstad, and my body to a hairless Lars Slind. I had to leave New York. The sex was interesting but, it was such a hard place. It brought out a side of me I didn't like, a side that scared me... Dad's side.

I did leave with a cute dancer named Benny. He had enough being used and discarded as well. We took I-95 down through the Carolina's to Jacksonville, Florida. All the time Benny and I were fucking like a rabbits. We stopped a few times, just for a day or two. To extend our play. God that kid was flexible. It was as if I was grinding off the hard edge or burr I picked up. I hated pulling into Jacksonville and leaving him behind, but he wanted to heal with his family. Benny was a great guy but, he and I got what we needed from each other, to find ourselves again and release the cold hard city. We found and centered each other so we could go on.

I landed a temporary job at the Naval Air Station in Key West. Three weeks repairing dock works was mind numbing dull. If it wasn't for the muscle-bound Executive Officer nailing my ass every night with his thick, seven inch cock, the job would not have been worth it. He offered me a position, several positions actually, but my feet were itching it was time to move on.

Early on my journey I discovered granddad and I had another thing in common, we are what's called versatile. His diary said, "Top and bottom are just directions not people. I like men! Hard and dominating or soft and gentle in doesn't matter. I enjoy fucking and being fucked with equal passion." Oh God was he ever right.

I headed North up Florida's Gulf coast. Having two days of fun in Tampa. I loved Ybor City and dancing at Liquid Tampa. After two days of sun, fun, flirting, but sadly no sex. There was plenty of beautiful talent, it just didn't feel right. The voices told me to rest. Too soon my feet were itching, and it was time to move on.

I took highways 19 and 98 up the coast. When I stopped for fuel Inglis, FL a fat bubba in a greasy wife beater t-shirt winked at me as he filled his air-boat. He grinned at me showing his missing front teeth, I quickly got back on 19/98 and punched the gas pedal till Newport. To this day, I swear I heard banjos playing at that gas station.

I stopped for a couple weeks at a ranch in a cute little flea speck called Fluffy Landing. A rancher advertised on the List he needed two weeks of welding repair work done. I had the references he desired. I had built some custom staircases for a friend of his family in Washington DC.

I was pleasantly surprised to find I'd be working for a newlywed, older gay couple Calvin and Jamaal Gilmore. The two of them showed their love for each other with every glance. I was jealous of the love they shared. As soon as it became legal, in 2015, they knew, they had to be the first gay couple in the county to get married. Turns out they had a double wedding.

Cal told me how he and Jamaal met on the rodeo circuit, and how his father and mine could have been twins when it came to attitudes. Jamaal said they both chose to use the Gilmore name to piss off Cal's father. They even sent him an invite and published announcement of their nuptials in the Opp News. Cal's sister had a buddy, who bought the neighbor's ranch and offered it to the men 30 years ago as a rent to own deal.

"I tell you Mag, that was the best New Years Day EVER! They helped out us and so many others around here, it was just right that we shared the day. Tamam and Jono got married with us. The two of them are still on their second honeymoon in Jordan."

The work was hard but all the repairs were made in about four days. They let me stay on for the full two weeks to recover from the road. Part of me wanted to stay longer. Admittedly that 'part' was buried in their gorgeous ranch foreman's ass, but my feet were itching and I knew this wasn't home. Sweet Kenny was a good diversion but not what I was looking for; he wasn't the other half of my soul. The road beckoned me west again. I finally knew where I needed to be, and who I wanted. I was called west.

I went up and down the west coast. I was desperate to find Yosef. He moved and changed his number, but I kept looking. After six months, I gave up.

I had a six month stay in the city by the bay. A co-worker and his husband owned a warehouse they called an art space. They leased out space for tiny homes. The city was pissed, but it was in a loophole they could get around.

After almost a year by myself, I was so lonely. My co-worker/landlord Jess was having a furry themed house party. All attendees had to be screened. Jess and thought it would be fun for me to use a wash out dye on my ponytail, reddish orange like a real fox, his husband Tommy was a costume designer agreed. He even made me a fox costume complete with hidden holes for receiving pleasure. It also had a special sliding sack to conceal my cock. His twin brother Timmy did my hair and makeup.

Jess was a big old Tom cat. The twins dressed is kittens with opposite markings. The party was heating up and we were just starting to have fun. Guys were starting to pare off. I hoped Jess and the twins would invite me to play in their play circle. That was not to be. The three were a tight closed group.

A 'bear' was grinding on me. Even with the cheesy heavy rough fur suit covering his skin, I knew it was Bill our foreman. He'd been putting the moves on me for the better part of five months. Occasionally he'd grab my ass when I walk by.

He always skeeved me out. He was married, but he like to fuck every teen girl, twink, and chicken that walked by the site. If it was young, or just young looking, he wanted in it. Until now I always had the good sense to say no and back away.

Now I was the one who was desperate, and he knew it. It looked like my year long drought was about to end... then I received the call and HAD to immediately hit the road again. Bill was pissed and stormed out of the party.

It wasn't itchy feet this time. Something happened, and now I HAD to go home. Home, it's been so long since I've call that place home. I ran into the lodge to change and get the makeup off my face. I decide to leave the hair alone, I didn't have time for a full scrub up.

Jess and the kittens came out to say goodbye. I tried to give them back the costume but they all agreed it was custom-made for me it wouldn't fit anyone else. With that I was on the road again.

****

Which led me to today. My mouth watered as I saw the gorgeous muscle-bound hunk of a California Highway Patrolman. He looked almost Latin, but not quite. He reminded me of the man who saved me so long ago. There is something exotic about the way he looked. His nameplate read Patrolman Nusseibeh. I saw him at the bottom of the run as I was fueling up and preparing to cross Donner Pass on I-80.

He had brown eyes that smoldered. I could drown in them. Oh gawd, I'm such a sucker for eyes. I was completely lost to those eyes. He had dark brown almost black hair, with a soft body wave. He had a beautiful trim body, not overly muscular, but not an ounce of bulging fat anywhere I could see. Well, he did have a fat bulge between his legs. He had his pants tailored so tight they looked like spandex.

He grabbed my license as I bought some beer for the nights stop. I couldn't help but grin at him. He smiled back at me saying, "You should get through the pass in a hurry, there is a blizzard coming, and they are about to close the pass." He helped me carry my bags out to "the lodge" and even helped me pack them away. He took a quick look at my rig asking if I built it myself. I told him yes with help from friends. Our hands touched several times each time it was magic.

* * * *

I was snapped back to the present. Patrolman Nusseibeh wasn't smiling now. "It's a good-looking fake. Hard to believe you tried to pass yourself off as a twenty-one year old. Your vehicle's registration tells a different story. You had to know someone was going to run your license plate. You seem like a smart guy, why would you do something like this?"

Handcuffed in his back seat I wasn't going anywhere. "I use the fake ID because people don't believe I am twenty-three. I Originally used a fake ID to sneak into clubs and yes to occasionally buy booze. Now I am of age, but no one believes it..."

The snow was really flying and my reply was interrupted as his dispatcher told him to shelter in place. "Sir, we could go into my trailer. It is warmer and you can save your fuel. You ran my criminal history and know I have never run afoul of the law. You have my word I will not run." He pulled me out of his back seat and un-cuffed me.

I opened the side door cover. Then I directed him to pull his bumper guard tight against mine. We covered the front ends of both vehicles under a bungeed tarp to keep the snow from building inside the engine compartments. He stated that I must have done that a time or two. "I am from North Dakota, both fire and ice are in our blood, sir."

* * * *

I lit the fire place and turned on the heater. I turned around to find my captor examining my extinguished smudge stick. "It is only a smudge stick, it is spirit medicine. That one is prairie grass, sage, and a bit of lavender." He gave me a look of disbelief to my native heritage. I pointed to a photo of Shehek and I dancing. "My people call me Ooxa, the red fox."

"Now that I am in YOUR home, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Ahmad Salah Laylat Alriyh Nusseibeh." I asked what his name meant. He smiled almost thumping his chest, "Worthy of Praise, and Righteousness, Night of the Wind."

I laughed, "Worthy of Praise, and Righteousness? I see you must have named yourself. Wait, did you say Night Wind?" He told me it was also correct. I almost began to cry. He asked what was wrong. "Night Wind was my grandmother's name. Grandpa Mag found her as he was on the last leg of his journey to find himself. He told me the day when he found her, he knew was it time to go home."

We settled in on the couch and I started telling him of my journey, then my dreams and visions. I ended with the vision of the fox, frog, and dragon.

"I know this story! I have heard it my whole life. It is a story from my maternal grandmother's people, a traditional Lebanese folktale. But you are missing big parts of it." He paused as if remembering a happy thought.

"This story happened many years ago, So many that it begins to fade in the mists of time. There was a brave and powerful prince; he was a mighty and bold warrior. He had a deep love for his princess. She was very wise, beautiful, and kind. They lived happily in a big mansion and their people were bathed in their love.