My Fake ID Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I have no paper to show you, but I have been with no one in over a year myself. I told you when I went to spread Alex's ashes In North Dakota, I felt as if God was looking down upon me. I knew I had to make a change. I know now, that change is you."

I started to roll onto my stomach to present my bottom to him. He stopped me instead lifting my legs in the air. He pressed my thighs against my chest. "I always want to see the face of my beautiful boy. I will never take you from behind." I thought to myself I was going to miss a few positions I enjoyed.

"I noticed that my finger came out clean. My baby boy cleaned himself for me?" I nodded. "Good I can do one of my favorite things to my baby." His tongue swiped the opening of my pink rose. "My baby's boy pussy tastes of salt and, and, and... What is that other flavor?"

"I've been thinking of you so long. I didn't know what you liked, but I knew you would like me clean either way. A friend of mine in New York made a two chamber attachment for my cleaning wand. The first chamber lets me put in rock salt as an astringent, to remove solid matter. The second chamber is for the final oil rinse. I used a jojoba oil because it is clean, mild, and Yosef liked it."

He pulled his face off by hole, "Clean yes, flavored no. I like the taste of my boy. I am not Yosef." When his lips made contact with my hole again I learned he was very skilled. His tongue was buried deep within me. He knew how to find every single one of my pleasure points, and when he found them he hit them again and again. I started to sweat and was gripping the sheets. One thing I could tell, Ahmad had given himself over to his technique. Yosef was clumsy when it came to analingus. Rimming just wasn't his thing, clearly it was Ahmad's. My cock was painfully rock hard again. Precum dripped from its tip.

"I think my baby is ready for me." Ahmad slowly kissed his way up my body pausing at my Adam's apple licking it. He licked the salt from my neck, and kissed along my jaw bone to my chin. His lips met mine. He kissed me, then pulled back a little. "I know it has been some time for my baby, I will be very gentle. My baby deserves only pleasure."

The last time anyone cared what I felt like while being fucked was Yosef. Don't get me wrong most of my partner's wanted me to enjoy it, but they preferred to follow their own instincts. The partner was a second thought.

For the first time since Mike, I had someone entering me bare. Ahmad was so tender as he entered me. It had been so long, and he was so big. I winced as his mallet entered my ass. "Are you okay? We can stop."

"Please no! Just give me a moment." He caressed my cheek and kissed me again. We continued again when my breathing return to normal and another inch went in. I felt like a virgin again as he excruciating slowly took me. Every time he saw a flash of pain or discomfort he would stop and let me get used to his size again.

I was so afraid he would give up. We had been at it for so long and he still wasn't in me. Then I felt his soft pubes caressing my ass. He had a look of triumph on his face. He let it rest there for a moment, "Are you all right my baby? I was afraid I would cum many times before I could fill you fully. You are so tight."

"I am good, I am also so happy. I was scared you would quit thinking I was to much work."

"Ooxa, you are worth the effort. Your body was built for me, and mine for you." He slowly deep dicked my hole, pulling almost all the way out only to plunge all the way in again. He too was covered with sweat. I licked a drop from his chin, "My baby's body thirsts for his man?" I nodded and he picked up the pace almost ten pumps later we both came together. His body rested on mine. I was in a heavy, but heavenly cocoon of warm flesh and wet sheets.

He kissed and cuddled me as his cock slowly slid from my now stretched ass. He rolled us to our sides, and looking into my eyes. "My baby looks so sleepy." No sooner had those words come out of his lips I fell into the most blissfully peaceful sleep in my life. No visions, no nightmares, just eight wonderful hours of rest.

In total we were snowed in at the rest area for two days and nights, studying each other's pleasure points, likes and dislikes. I checked in with Uncle Nels several times. He had color in his cheeks again. He told me to take my time getting home.

On the third day I woke to the god who shared my bed dressed in his California Highway Patrol uniform. "They are coming to dig us out. You have about an hour." He reached back into the closet and pulled out my furry costume. "You have pajamas?" I explained the furry party. He was a little annoyed with me when I pointed out the special features, but pleased when I told him they weren't used. "I may have you wear this to bed from now on."

After I showered and changed, I called my Uncle on Skype and we chatted. My cousin, now Sheriff Pete Haugen gave me the local road conditions. He saw Ahmad over my shoulder. The two men talked over the last couple of days when the family would call to check in. Today he became very serious.

While I was packing away the breakables my cousin and Ahmad were discussing his future. "I think your Lieutenant is right you would be bored to tears as park police. I do have a position for a senior sergeant here at the sheriff's station. I could use a good road

deputy. With your experience, the bridge classes wouldn't take that long to get state certified."

"I will consider it. There is one reason That Williston North Dakota sounds so appealing. I know my Ooxa would be there."

"Ahmad I do not make this offer because you are a possible in-law. I talked with your Lieutenant and your Commander. You're a damn good cop. Sadly death comes as part of the job. You've had a rough few years. Maybe a new location might be what you need, rather than a new vocation."

The first person on scene when the plows came through was Ahmad's lieutenant. "I had some interesting phone calls about you." Ahmad laughed. "Ahmad, you're the only guy I've ever met who can look better after being snowed in for 3 days. What do you pack uniforms in your cruiser?"

"Well sir, the little law breaker here had a washer and dryer, so I let him off with a warning and a clean uniform in exchange for this." He handed over my fake ID. "Only person I've ever known other than a 'Gabor' who wanted to be younger on his driver's license."

Ahmad went and pulled the snow cover off the engines. The lieutenant looked at me and said, "Thank you. I'm sad to be losing a good cop, but I'm glad he's looking at other avenues of real enforcement. He's a dedicated hard road cop. I did a background on you too son. You have an amazing story. Look over him for me."

I followed Ahmad back down the mountain to his cabin outside the city of Yuba Pass. I started loading up boxes that he'd packed into the lodge, while he took his cruiser and turned it has uniforms and gear back into the Highway Patrol. A couple of his co-workers came by and helped do the heavy loading.

It took us five days to get from his cabin to Williston North Dakota. We did dawdle a bit. I took him through the National Park he was going to work. He passed his apologies to the senior ranger. As we drove away Ahmad said I would not be happy there. "It is beautiful, but my lieutenant was right. It would be boring quickly." He came to that conclusion because of the number of visitors who visited the park.

When we pulled in to Williston I found the pad on the property that I had purchased. It was on the border of the reservation. I felt it was important to be there. I'm not a townie, I never have been. I belong to both communities, I have a foot in both worlds. Still I am happy alone.

Almost immediately Uncle Nels stepped back into the vice president position at 'Foxfire Haugen Fabrications' and I took over the reigns. I was amazed at how much the company had grown. The tiny home factory "Foxfire Designs" was producing on average thirty homes a week and was the company's main breadwinner. Shipping all over the United States and Southern Canada. The Haugen Industrial Fabrications side was still booming. As long as the oil wells still dot the plains, there will be a need for metal repair. Still, it's amazing how much things grow when there's love involved in what you do.

Apparently a few of the line crew went to my uncle behind my back. To complain about me micromanaging them. I was trying desperately to learn what was happening on the floor. Nels explained that to them. He also recommended they noticed the new name on their paycheck.

I did not get off the hook scott free. He warned me, "Mag, your new position is mostly administrative and PR in nature, while it is good to know what's happening in the factory floor, you do not need to know every single facet. Broad strokes lil guy. These guys know you and they respect your talent. Now let them prove that you can respect theirs." There were a few gears grinded over the first month, but eventually we all got to know each other.

The men of my family had a celebration marking my return to the tribe. We began with a sweat. Followed the next day by a great meal. Ahmad was welcomed to the meal, but not the sweat. He was annoyed until I explained the spiritual nature of the act. My uncle was pleased I found a 'great warrior' to care for me.

Ahmad was happy, but going nuts after a month of sitting around the house, and doing go to, work for the sheriff. Then a position opened up at the two week mini academy in Bismarck. He needed to go to be certified as a law enforcement officer in North Dakota. Before he departed we made love several times a day for a week. He said, "I do not want my boy to forget me."

The first day he was gone I missed his regular attention. We would Skype back in forth every evening. He excelled in his training and his instructors were happy.

Pete swore in my Ahmad, but let me pin his badge on. Some of the council were annoyed. Pete whispered in my ear, "Fuck'um Mag, they can't live forever. Look at the three younger council members. They are happy for you two. They are the future."

Ahmad ever the peacemaker joked it was hard to get used to the color change. Going from khaki and blue to khaki and brown. Everyone on the council laughed.

After the swearing, Pete took us into his office to sign the official employment documents. "Mag I have to tell you that I had other reasons for extending the offer of employment. The county will be setting up a special operations and response team. I'm thinking about asking Ahmad to head it up. I don't suppose he told you that when he was with the highway patrol he was on their SWAT team?"

Ahmad had a very worried look on his face. He could tell I was not happy when I asked him if it would make him happy? He replied, "It would give me a purpose. These people are special to my boy, therefore they are special to me."

My cousin smirked when Ahmad called me his boy. "Mag, are you are okay with my plan?"

"Pete, could you possibly give us your office for a couple minutes?" I looked at Ahmad and said coolly, "We need to talk."

Pete cringed and left the room.

"Ahmad, were you ever going to tell me?"

"My little fox, it is not your place to worry about these things. It is MY responsibility to care for you."

"I'm not happy, shouldn't we care for each other? Like it or not, and I don't, I am a community leader. I am the only son, of the eldest son. By right of tradition, I speak for the Haugen family. If I proceed him in death, Nels or Pete takes my place as patriarch of our family. Our company is one of the largest employers in the county. Third largest single non-government employer in the state. Who do you think they will approach to pay for that special team? I'll give you a hint they hit the corporate citizens first."

My love had a sheepish look on his face as I continued. "I want you to be happy and fulfilled. I love the fact that you want to protect me, and those I love. I adore that you want to be my personal warrior, but I am not made of glass. My people on both sides of my family are from warrior stock and I have survived much. Among the Mandan my kind were once treated as women, but here is a hint, women CAN fight.

When it comes to our home and bed, I will defer to you. Here in the world I must be an equal. At a minimum informed. I am not happy that you volunteered without consult. I wouldn't want to find out from Pete during a next of kin notification. My county is growing fast, too fast and the danger for you guys is growing as well." I started to shake.

Ahmad held me tight, "My baby is correct. Does my little fox forgive me, can he please?"

"Ahmad, you never have to beg for my forgiveness. You have been my one constant for five years. You have walked along this journey with me, even though you did not know it. I could no sooner harbor ill will towards you, then I could exist without breathing. I just ask to be your partner and helpmate."

There was a knock at the door. Pete asked if he could have his office back. I asked Uncle Nels to step in as well. With the media present for the swearing-in, I needed to move fast. I asked how much it would cost to set up the special weapons team. Nels said the company could afford half of it easily.

With the council present and the media as well, I approached the podium and announced, "Based on the conversation I just had with the sheriff, Foxfire Haugen Fabrications will be fronting half the cost of the special operations and response team equipment purchases. It is my hope that other corporate citizens will come forward, pool their resources and pick up the other half. So that it will not be a burden on the taxpayers of Williams County. Our county is growing. The risks we face everyday are growing. It is time for our Sheriff's Department to grow to face those risks."

I heard Nels whisper to Ahmad, "For a boy who hates politics he sure does it well."

Ahmad replied, "He comes from warriors, I expect no less."

The End