My Fake ID Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An evil witch entered the kingdom and was repulsed by the love they shared. She went to the castle telling them 'I despise this joy and bliss you share. This must stop, even if you both must die.'

'If I slay you, your evil dies with you!' the prince shouted drawing his sword, and then charged at the witch. She saw the attack coming at the last moment and stopped him simply commanding him to change into a fox.

The princess tried to help her love; she pleaded and attempted to reason with the witch. The evil woman tired of the princess's words; she changed her into a croaking frog. Not thinking the people would suffer enough, the witch imprisoned the fox and frog in a high minaret.

The people wept openly, and groaned of their sorrow loudly. After a few days, the powerful wizard who lived on the mountain over the city grew tired of their song of pain. He sent a dragon to help the prisoners. The dragon went to the witch bellowing flame from his mouth and burnt her, then the dragon consumed her ashes, she was no more.

With the witch now dead, the prince and the princess transformed back to their human forms and lived happily together for the rest of their lives sharing their joy with their people.

I have heard that story my whole life, but you heard it in a dream?" I nodded "There is an old saying among my people, if you have caught a fox, do not let it go by any means. How can I just release a fox who has dreamt of me his entire life?"

"Hey Bobo, YOU are the one who has been stalking me as I sleep! I should get a restraining order!"

"How did you know my friends call me Bobo?" He asked with a look of shock on his face. I told him it just came to me and seemed to fit. "I have something to confess to you. I am afraid when I do you will cast me out into the snow."

"Not going to happen, I was once cast into the cold to die. I would not do that to anyone, not even if they hurt me. Go ahead; I will hear your confession."

"I um, knew the ID was fake down at the gas station. When we touched I knew I had to get to know you. The further up the hill you went I knew I was losing my only chance. That is when I ran your tag. Please forgive me; I have never misused my authority until today. I had no plan; I was making it up as I went along just to spend more time with..." I raised my finger to stop his cute babbling.

"I should be really pissed at you. I felt, and still feel, that connection to you. For five years I thought I have been running from the shadow man in my vision. Only to discover, I had actually been running to him, to you.

To be honest you look like someone I cared for very much, but I knew he wasn't the one. Yosef and his friends protected me. Every time I was on the west coast on a job, or just passing through, I would stop off and we would spend time together. Even when he got reassigned to LA. I hated working for the rat of Anaheim, but it did get me to see him. I lost contact with Yosef almost a year ago." He asked me what Yosef's last name was. I replied, "Yosef Refai."

All of the color drained from Bobo's face. "When Yosef saved you, was it at Burning Man?" I nodded. "Yosef is part of the reason I am leaving California. I was there at Burning Man with Yosef, Terry, and Alex. We had been best of friends since the academy. We tried to get posted together but it never worked out. We lost Terry to a shootout during a bank robbery in east L.A., Alex was rammed from behind on his motorcycle as part of a gang initiation.

I have known Yosef longer. Our families have been close for centuries. First in Jordan now here. We were closer than brothers. When he chose the CHP I had to follow. When Alex was murdered his will requested he be cremated and scattered in his home town, Rugby, North Dakota.

For years Yosef kept us entertained with stories of his lovely indian from North Dakota. When we rode through your home I fell in love with it. The openness you cannot help but feel god looking at you."

"I have never heard anyone describe the Great American Desert, prairies, better. What has happened to Yosef?"

"He finally was transferred to my station. It was a normal night, a routine traffic stop. A tired tourist crossed onto the shoulder and hit him pinning him to the car he had just stopped. I held his hand as he died." Tears flowed like rivers from the two of us. We continued talking and somewhere in the night I fell asleep.

His radio and the light streaming into the lodge woke us. He fell asleep cradling my head in his lap. He told the dispatcher standby. Reporting he was ten four, but buried in five to six feet of snow. Shelter had heat, fuel, food, and with the snow, water wasn't any issue. His lieutenant said that was one way to miss a farewell party. Dispatch advised we might not get dug out for a couple days. He advised he was turning off his radio to conserve battery, his cellphone could be recharged indefinitely.

I took the opportunity to call my cousin. I brought him up to speed on my situation. "Stuck in Donner Pass, buried in snow... good reason. Dad is laughing. Take your time Tre, things have changed. Dad got sent home, it wasn't a heart attack. We are all good and looking forward to seeing you. I got power, water, and sewer hookups ready on your pad. We have missed you buddy."

When I hung up, Bobo was standing there with a look of shame on his face. "Your father had a heart attack, and I kept you from him?"

"No, my father died trying to drive across thin ice three years ago. The irony is it was almost the very same spot that he murdered my mother in. My uncle had what was thought to be a heart attack, it wasn't. He is good, home surrounded by family."

I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now, you have something to charge me with. He had a cute look of confusion. "I believe that was battery LEO."

He finally smiled. "Would you mind if I wash my feet to pray?"

I gave him the great room and closed the door to the bedroom. Praying for guidance sounded like a good idea. I opened my bundle, cracked a window, and lit a smudge stick. A haze covered my eyes, mother was there "You have found him my son be gentle and kind as you have always been." Her form faded and a shadow man replaced hers. He stepped into the light it was Yosef, "My friend needs you to watch over him as I once cared for you. I was there to care for you only for a time. My friend Bobo is the other half of your heart, take care of that heart for me." Having visions of the departed members of your family is not unusual.

I felt a draft. I turned to see Ahmad in the doorway. "You do not have to hide your faith little one."

"I was not. I wished to give you privacy while you prayed. Some people find the smell of the smudge stick to be distracting and objectionable. I didn't want to offend." He walked behind me wrapping me in his arms. I felt warm and safe. "It does not offend."

I felt his hot breath on my neck that moment was shattered by a shrieking piezoelectric alarm. Ahmad jerked upright. "It's alright, that is just the battery alarm. Where I had to park the lodge in San Francisco, I wasn't able to get a full load before hitting the road." I turned on the tracking system to deploy the solar array the alarm intensified. "Damn, I need to clear the array, or start the generator. If we use the generator, the snow has to be cleared from the exhaust."

I started bundling up. "I have now heard three names for you. Magnus, Ooxa, and Tre. What should I call you?" I told him all three were me and the story behind each. "Ooxa, fits you ARE a little fox." His hand touched my stiffened hair. "Especially like this. You look so cute."

I cringed remembering the furry party and what my friends had done to it. I pulled my stocking cap down over my ears.

I grabbed the silicon snow rake went outside and climbed the ladder to the roof. Ahmad began shoveling out the vehicles Starting first with the vent area for the generator. For someone whose people come from the desert area, that boy could make the snow fly. My mouth watered as I watched him move the frozen water. He said he already turned in his heavy winter jacket, so he was doing this in a light flight jacket. "I wasn't expecting to be up here. But some beautiful lawbreaker decided to flash a fake ID."

It took an hour, and I was just about to clear the last section of the solar array. I suddenly remembered what I had forgotten. I left the sun tracking system engaged, and the whole array started to swing to catch the light. I was thrown from the roof into one of the deep drifts. Ahmad hollered "Ooxa! Ooxa!" Then ran in my direction digging. I started laughing uncontrollably. I felt so stupid. "You are okay?" I replied that I was fine just stupid. I dug through the sidewall of the snow towards him. When my head pop through the side wall he had a look of horror on his face. "Don't move! I have you." He started running his hands over my body looking for injuries.

I saw a puddle of red hitting the snow beneath me. Now I was panicking. When I saw the red was turning to orange I touched my hand to my neck. Pulling it away, my hand was covered with orange hair rinse. I began laughing uncontrollably. Ahmad looked at me as if I lost my mind. "It is the hair rinse! I am fine."

He pulled me out of the rest of the snow drift and stood me on the ground. "Yes, my little fox. You are fine." He pulled my lips to his and kissed me passionately. His tongue slid past my lips and into my mouth He was radiating so much heat he could have melted the snow just by walking into it.

I made sure that the tanks were full for the generator. I switched it over to run on the LP gas first. She fired up on the first go. I switched The power switch to on demand. Ahmad found a hose bib and connected the lodge to freshwater. I engaged the water filter and we filled the tanks I would dump it when we moved out, but we needed to have liquid water on board. The hair rinse was getting in my eyes and stinging. If I ever made it back to San Francisco I was going to kick their asses.

"We should be judicious about our water use. But, I know that's your only uniform. I do have a washing machine and dryer, if you want. I do have some sweats you can change into. I think they'll fit." He told me he would appreciate the use of the washing machine.

I caught my reflection in one of the mirrors and saw the orange streaks running down my skin. I looked like Donald Trump, with a better comb over. I knew I could take a snow bath while Ahmad was cleaning up. "If you'd like you can use the shower first. I do need to get this stuff out of my hair."

He parroted back my comment, "We should be judicious with our use of water. Perhaps we should share a shower." I must have hit my head when I fell off the roof. I could have sworn he just told me he wanted to get naked with me. "Am I being too forward?" I shook my head no.

I slid my hair from my cuff. I tried to shake it out, it clumped. "I know I'm something of a hot mess right now. I hope it doesn't disappoint you."

"My little fox could never disappoint me." I took his hand and led him into the shower room. He started unbuttoning my shirt and it slid from my shoulders to the floor. He did the same for my jeans he smirked when he found I was commando beneath. "This is normal?" I shook my head no.

I remember Yosef's words that I was supposed to care for him. I slowly unbutton his shirt and peeled it from his chiseled body. I felt the heat was radiating off of him, as I pulled his muscle t-shirt up. Many people are offended by the smell of sweat for me it's one of the greatest turn-ons. I love men who work hard. He took over pulling the shirt over his head and I couldn't resist, his chest was covered with a thick carpet of fur. I leaned in and kissed his right nipple. I was rewarded with his taste. I tasted the salty fluid that came from his body. I snuggled my head against his chest, the smell the musk coming from his hard work out moving the snow was intoxicating.

As he hugged me holding me in tight to his chest my hands went in and undid his fly and buttons holding his trousers up. They slid down his legs pooling on the floor. My hand slowly stroked The fabric on the front of his jockey shorts. "If my little fox keeps this up we will never shower." He pulled his jockeys down and put them on the heap and grab my hand leading me into the shower.

He turned on the hot water and tested it making sure it was warm enough for me. He had never dealt with a hot water on demand system. I reached over and cut on the cold. I knew it would be too hot. "It heats as fast as my father's house."

"I designed this place for energy efficiency and conservation. If the water has to run too long before it gets warm, it's not that efficient either way."

He started cleaning my hair. The orange goop flow down my body and down the drain "There is the boy with the golden crown We all admired."

"You knew who I was the whole time? Not cool Bobo!"

He smirked, "I only suspected. You looked very familiar at the bottom of the hill. To be honest back then you weren't my type. You were a young boy then, almost a child. Yosef was very tight-lipped about the new boy he found. I knew he cared about someone greatly. He just couldn't figure out how to make them stay.

"All he would have had to do was ask. I would have stayed with him. Outside the roughnecks he was the nicest guy I ever met." I began soaping in his chest and arms. "You don't like me, I'm not your type?"

"I didn't say that you weren't my type now. Back then you were too young, I would say innocent. I yearned find someone who knows what they want and what they're getting into. Someone a little younger than me. You were little more than a boy then. You are a buff young man now."

"Yosef, was of the old school, he liked to find the cute little young, but legal, inexperienced virgins. In time he would have followed the traditions of our people. He would find a woman and begin a family. He might even find a houseboy who could share his bed on occasion."

"Your people sound almost First Nation. Our people once believed, until the Christians interfered, in multiple wives, including mihdeke. What others would call trans-gendered. In the old days I would have been raised as a a girl. It makes sense actually in a way. You get three women in the same lodge and eventually nature will start cycling at the same internal. A warrior coming home needs comfort regardless of the cycle and mihdeke could provide that."

I paused for a moment and continued, "I've never thought of myself as a girl. I'm very happy with what I was given. But I do like being with men. Although it has been a very long dry spell. I just haven't found anyone of character. I almost made a horrible mistake, until I was saved by my uncle's emergency."

He kissed me so deeply, I thought I lost my breath. When our lips parted, I asked for him to dry himself off, and I would follow him to the bedroom in a moment. I told him I had to prepare myself for him.

Afterwards I walked to the bedroom and climbed into the bed with him. He pulled me tight against his naked body, kissing and exploring my frame with his hands. I returned the gesture caressing his pecs and his well-defined six pack. My fingers felt the soft fur on his belly. My hand glided along his lats and back up to his broad shoulders. He may have called me a young man, but compared to him I was still a boy.

His hand made it down to my crotch grabbing hold of my cock and softly stroking it. I return the favor to his circumcised head. He began playing with my foreskin pulling it and softly twisting it. He called it exotic. I had never heard it called that.

He said he often wished there was a way he could have kept his ring from Allah. I cocked my head to the side not understanding. "When a Muslim boy reaches ten years of age he is brought to the imam and he presents his ring to Allah as a sign of devotion." Ten years old and they cut off part of his dick that had to hurt. I kept that thought to myself.

"There is a way, you can borrow mine." He looked at me with the same confused look that I had just given him. "Do you trust me?" He smiled and nodded. I rolled back my foreskin, exposing my glands. Then rested our leaking glans together. His cock was much bigger than mine fatter and curves slightly to the left. I slowly rolled my foreskin over both of our heads. My foreskin stretched as it rolled over his head. I slowly began jacking it.

"That feels nice little fox." He grabbed my chin and pulled my lips to his and kissed me very passionately while I continued to jack our two cocks. I could tell he was on the edge. I didn't want to stop I loved having his flesh sliding in and out of my hand. I wasn't sure he would desire my bottom.

In the end it was he who stopped my motions. "Too soon, too soon. I wish to enjoy every part of you, and I wish to bring pleasure to every part of my little fox." With that his head disappeared beneath the covers and he wrapped his lips around my cock slowly sucking and nibbling at the foreskin. His tongue dove underneath the skin sheath circling my glands.

His finger softly pressed against the pucker of my ass. He met with great resistance. It had been so long. He put his finger into my mouth in order to get a little saliva on to it. Then softly pressed his meaty digit into my tight bottom. My hips bucked ever so softly driving my cock into his mouth.

I started to apologize and he sucked harder. By the time he had my entire cock in his mouth, he had two fingers pressing against my prostate. I couldn't hold back. I warned him that I was going to cum. He didn't care he continue to suck harder and harder and fuck me deeply with his fingers. My cock erupted and did not stop for some time I was trembling when it completed.

He returned back up to my side pressing his lips against mine I could taste the remnant of my seed on his lips and his tongue. "My little fox when was the last time, any man did that for you?" He was still pistoning his fingers in and out of my ass slowly but deliberately.

"The closest was Mike, my first, and he didn't make me feel that good. Not even Tokala's toy felt THAT good."

"What toy did that monster use on you?" I described the prostate bump device. "Those things are awful they often desensitize a young boy. They create an unreal expectation. When was the last time you used this device?"

"Never since, no one else would. They agreed with you." He slid a third finger into my ass. He curved his body down so he could kiss and lick on my right nipple. He told me I had a very tender body. He was twisting and spreading his fingers in my ass every so often bumping the prostate. "Please fuck me now... please..." I whimpered softly in his ear.

He removed his fingers for my ass. "Why do you beg for my touch like a common whore?" I told him that I had waited for him so long. I asked forgiveness for my eagerness. "I will never 'fuck' you. You deserve far more. I will always make love to your body. It's important you understand the difference."

I went over to my desk retrieving a letter from the health department. "I do understand the difference. This test was done two weeks ago. I have had sex with no one for over a year. Five years ago, I promised my cousin that I would always wear a condom until I met the one. I want to feel you in me. I want you to be part of me, completely. Do you think that I do not understand now? You have been in my dreams for over five long years. I know from your perspective we just met yesterday. I am sorry that my words are not polished for you, but I want what you...."

He stopped me mid-sentence pulled me back onto the bed, and on top of him. He gently pulling my head to his. He rubbed my nose against his, it was so cute. He put his lips against mine as he pressed his three fingers back into my ass spreading them And bumping my prostate every so often. "I know you do understand. I am sorry.