My Fantasies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't be seen with you!" he brusquely said.

I brushed the back of my hand over his crotch and could feel his dick coming back to life. I gave it a firm squeeze then pulled my hand away.

"Please Eddie, after I suck you off I promise I'll kiss and lick that place between your legs like you wanted the other night...how about eight o'clock? I'll leave the back door open for you - BOTH of them, heh-heh-heh-heh...."

"God, you're such a little fairy!" he sneered at me. "Okay, I'll let you suck me off one more time but then I'm going to fuck you in the ass so hard you'll have cum squirting out your ears!"

I stopped at the store on the way home. I needed new batteries for my cameras.

"It's Only a Handjob!"

"C'mon Johnny, do it for me again, okay? I won't say a word to anyone, I promise!" he said.

"Noooo, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not gay!" I protested. "Last night was a mistake - I can't do that again."

"Quit being such a prude -- guys do that for each other all the time," he said louder.

"Sure," I replied sarcastically, "GAY guys do that for each other!"

"Well, if the shoe fits...." he softly said.

I exploded, "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

You know what Martha told Emily?" he asked me.

"NO - WHAT?" I angrily replied.

"Martha thinks there's something wrong with you...she says you can't get it up with her."

"She said that out loud?" I asked.

"You don't know anything about women, do you? They tell their best friends everything. She says you don't even TRY to have sex with her anymore."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M QUEER..." I protested. I calmed down and added, "Okay, maybe I don't have a very strong sex drive -- maybe I'm different from a lot of guys -- I don't NEED to fuck a girl to prove I'm a man! Can we change the subject, please?"

He sighed, "Johnny-Johnny-Johnny...I'll change the subject if you can honestly tell me you didn't like playing with my dick last night."

My face flushed red. I stared at the carpeting on the floor.

I stuttered, "Jeez, Eddie, c'mon man, what am I supposed to say?"

"Johnny, we're best friends -- you can tell me anything - I don't care if you wanna be a homo -- that's YOUR business!"

"Eddie, please don't talk to me like that...." I pleaded with him.

And then I heard it. The sound of his belt buckle opening and the unmistakable noise of a zipper being lowered. I felt his body shifting next to me on the sofa.

He whispered, "Look at it, Johnny, look how nice and hard it is for you."

Again I pleaded, "Eddie, pleeeezzzzzzz...."

Suddenly his hand found my erection thru my slacks and squeezed it hard.

I nearly leaped off the sofa. "EDDIE -- please -- nooooooo...."

"I promise no one will ever know what we do together -- I will not say a word to anyone -- this is strictly between you and me," he whispered.

I sighed, "Eddie, pleeeezzzzzz...."

His hand abandoned my hard-on, took hold of my hand and wrapped my fingers around his manly cock. My will to resist was gone. He moved my hand slowly up-and-down the shaft of his hard cock and when he let go, I willingly kept stroking him.

He whispered, "Look at it, Johnny, look at my cock."

My eyes fluttered open and stared at his manly cock while I stroked him faster and harder.

His hand returned to my crotch and stroked my dick thru my slacks. I couldn't help but moan softly into his ear - my eyes glued to his hard penis.

When his hand moved faster on me, my hand moved faster on him, too.

"Johnny," he whispered, "if you want, I'll let you take it in your mouth...."

OH-GOD-OH-GOD -- my balls erupted filling my undies with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

My hand became a blur on his pulsating cock while I gasped for air. He groaned and loudly cried out, "YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

I laid my head on his shoulder and watched his magnificent cock spew shot-after-shot of sperm and semen in midair.

When his body finally came to rest, he kissed my cheek and whispered, "That was wonderful...tomorrow night I'm gonna have you go down on me!"

I simply groaned,"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Quickies

Am I sorry I went down on that guy last night? Yeah, of course I am, but I'd been fantasizing a long time what it would be like and now I know.

Was it maybe a little over the top to let him cum in my mouth? Perhaps, but what's the point of experimenting if you're not willing to go all the way? Besides, he was holding my ears so tightly I couldn't pull my head off his dick when it exploded.

Do I regret swallowing his slimy jizz? Well, what else was I going to do with it once my mouth was full? I couldn't very well let myself drown in it, could I?

No, the only bad thing is I'll know for the rest of my life I had sex with a guy, well, actually twice if you count the handjob I gave him a couple nights ago...but is a handjob really sex?

Of course, I'll always deny I did those things. I have to - can you imagine what my friends would say if they found out? I'd be the laughingstock of the whole group! I'd have to find new friends -- faggot friends!

I dunno what's wrong with me. I've never had a problem attracting girls. I'm a cute little guy and they love my sense of humor but they never take me serious. They say I'm fun to be with but when I make a move on them they giggle and say, "Very funny, Johnny, it's not nice to tease a horny girl!"

Huh? What does that even mean?

Ya know, I don't care anymore. I'm tired of putting up with their frivolous, girly bullshit. Guys are so much more fun than girls anyway.

Just Another Night

"I'm gonna make a drink -- you want one?" my roommate Mike asked me while we were watching tv.

I looked at the time and saw it was 8:30. Up until a half-hour ago, I never thought once about meeting with that guy again. It was out of the question - it was a one-time thing only!

"No, no thanks," I said to Mike.

"You're gonna stay sober tonight? I'll alert the media, hahahaha...." he laughed.

"Hahaha...no, I promised Andrea I'd meet her at the bar...you wanna go with me?" I asked him, knowing full-well he had to meet his girlfriend at midnight.

"Nah, I gotta date with Margaret when she gets off work," he said.

***

His car was parked in the same place it was last night. I did some deep-breathing exercises to calm my nerves then sucked on a mint.

"Really, John? A mint? You think the old guy wants to kiss you or something? You're not going on a date, you simpleton, you're gonna get into his car, stroke his thighs and when he springs a boner you'll take out his dick and go down on him just like last night - that's all there is to it!

I looked around the shadows to make sure no one else was nearby, got out of my car, went to his passenger-side back door and opened it.

I squinted into the semi-darkness and saw his silhouette sitting back.

Huh? What the heck am I looking at? His slacks and boxers were already down to his knees and his hand was wrapped around his manly cock and he was stroking it hard and fast.

"Get in here, kid, I saved you some work and took out my dick for you!" he gruffly said to me.

I slammed the door in disgust and hurried back to my car and drove off. I hate men with no self-control who disrespect me and take matters into their own hands.

Hot Summer Nights

We were smack dab in the middle of the most brutal heat wave of the summer. When I got home from work at midnight it was still ninety-degrees and the humidity was so stifling it was difficult to breathe.

I cautiously approached the dimly lit porch with all my senses on high alert. My eyes darted left and right for any sign of HIM -- my ears finely tuned for any sounds coming from beside the house but all I heard was the chirping of crickets and other nighttime sounds. There was no sign of Little Billy - so far-so good...

Be careful, John, don't make a peep, I warned myself as I gingerly placed a foot on the first wooden porch step and slowly put all my weight on it. No noise -- great! Same with the second step -- I was getting closer.

I knew the top step would creak and groan so I avoided it altogether by placing my right foot to the side of it and used my arm strength to pull my body up and onto the porch. No sound -- perfect!

I stood still while my hand fished for the keys in my pants pocket. Suddenly, I heard a noise and my heart leaped into my throat and my body began trembling.

Calm down, John, I thought to myself, it's just a squirrel running thru the leaves. Good God, this isn't right -- coming home isn't supposed to be something you dread, is it?

I slid the key into the lock, took a deep breath, and stared into the darkness to the right of the porch. No sign of Little Billy. I turned the key and heard the tumbler open. I looked around again and still no sign of Little Billy. I exhaled my relief, and turned the doorknob.

Suddenly, I heard that sing-song voice of his sickenly cry-out: "JOHN--NY, I'M HOR-NEY!"

DAMMIT -- I WAS SOOO CLOSE! Billy emerged from the dark side of the house into the light and I gasped and choked for air to settle my frazzled nerves.

"Where are you going, cutie? Did you forget we have a date tonight?" he softly asked me, his lips curled into a wry smile.

My face flushed a deep red as I stammered, "No, uh, well, I uh-----"

He cut me off in mid-sentence. "C'mon around the house, baby -- my dick's harder than a Chinese puzzle!"

Huh? What does that even mean?

My heart sank. My plan didn't work. I figured if I got home an hour later than usual he would have grown tired of waiting and went inside his apartment - no such luck.

I grudgingly followed him around the corner of the house into the moon-lit night and plopped down next to him on the outdoor love seat.

Instead of undoing his slacks and exposing himself to me like he had done the last three-nights, he said, "I'm tired of doing all the work, cutie, I think from now on I'll have YOU take out my cock for me - it's the right thing to do since you're my lover-boy now, don't you agree?"

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to hear another guy refer to me as his 'lover-boy' and it made me sick to my stomach.

When I remained motionless, Little Billy whispered in my ear: "Sweetie, I thought you understood if you want to be my lover-boy I expect you to obey me?"

Okay, alright - enough is enough -- it was time to put a stop to this nonsense once and for all.

"For the hundredth-time, Billy, I am NOT gay and I am NOT your 'lover-boy'!" I fiercely protested. "You took advantage of me last night!"

"Ohhhh, don't be like that...have you already forgotten the fantastic orgasms we gave each other?" he softly asked me. "Sweetie, I promise - no one else will ever find out what you and I do when we're together, okay?"

What kind of question is that? Last night was a mistake -- it wasn't my fault. Little Billy got me high and seduced me into giving him a handjob...I was being nice -- period. It was simply a 'reciprocal-thing' -- he did me so I figured I HAD to do him, too!

"Billy, please, I don't know why I did that -- I shouldn't have -- I'm not queer! Let's just forget about last night," I said to him.

"Sweetie, that is very hurtful -- I enjoyed being with you last night - are you calling me a 'faggot'?" he seriously asked me.

"No-no-no-no, it's just, uh, you know, I like girls, that's all I meant -- I prefer sex with girls," I stammered.

He chuckled and sarcastically said, "Nice try, sweetie, I was THERE last night - you came so hard your jizz soaked right thru your undies and jeans!"

And there it was -- the stark and ugly reminder of what happened the night before. I was hoping he'd been so focused on his own climax that he didn't realize I had cum, too. Now what could I say?

"I was really high last night, Billy, you know I normally wouldn't do something like that!" I continued protesting.

"No, I DON'T know what you 'normally' do, cutie...we've only known each other a couple weeks - the facts are you took my dick in one hand and fondled my balls with your other hand...sweetie, you got so excited masturbating me you shot your load, too, so don't even try to deny your feelings for me, okay?"

'Deny my feelings for him?' What does that mean? I don't have feelings for him!

Before I could respond, he continued: "I think you know how Mister Jensvold feels about homo's working for him, right?"

That's enough of this kind of talk! "Listen to me, Billy, I am NOT a 'homo' -- I made a mistake -- I've never done that before and I never will again!"

"You never will again?" he asked with a weird smile. "You do realize that you have another four-weeks on probation with the company, right?"

"Yeah, I know..." I mumbled.

"You know how homophobic our company is, don't you? It would be a shame if they somehow found out you're queer and they had to fire you..."

I couldn't take anymore. My face became purple with rage: "I'M NOT QUEER! You made me do it -- and what about you? YOU'RE queer - they'll fire you too!"

"Naw, Mister Jensvold already knows I go both ways," Billy nonchalantly replied.

"Why hasn't he fired you yet?" I asked him point-blank.

He giggled like a girl and said, "Because I go down on him whenever he wants..."

I wasn't ready for that kind of honesty. And I REALLY wasn't ready for what he said next:

...and I told him all about you and if you want to keep YOUR job -- you're gonna have to go down on him, too!"

"B-B-B-But...." I spit and sputtered and made all sorts of mewling noises of protestation.

"Have you ever been with a guy?" he asked me.

"NO -- NO WAY - OF COURSE NOT!" I emphatically said.

"Yeah, that's what I told him...too bad, Mister Jensvold doesn't like breaking in new boys," he seriously said to me.

"Oh, what a shame," I said in my most sarcastic voice.

"Well, it is what it is..." said Little Billy. "He told me to break you in myself!"

"What are you talking about? 'Break me in'? What the hell does that even mean?" I asked incredulously.

"You're such a silly boy...you know what it means - I'll have to teach you how to suck cock!" he said without a trace of humor. "Like I said, Mister Jensvold likes boys who already know their way around down there."

I really thought my head was going to explode.

Little Billy abruptly stood in the middle of the room and motioned for me to join him.

"Come here, cutie, it's time for lessen number one," he said with a wink and a smirk.

I let my rage boil over before saying anything. When I was calm I said in no uncertain terms, "Listen to me carefully, you little fruit...I-AM-NOT-QUEER!!!"

Billy sighed and wistfully said, "Neither was I before I went to work for Mister Jensvold....Johnny, it's true nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do...but didn't you tell me last night you're flat broke and can't afford to quit your job much less move out of town?"

And there it was -- my life flashing before my eyes. The little prick was right -- I could barely afford to eat much less leave town. My options were slim to none, and that old, all-too-familiar cloud of despair enveloped my already foggy mind.

I silently watched Little Billy open his belt, undo his jeans, and push them and his jockey briefs to the floor. My very first thought was 'Why do they call him 'LITTLE' Billy?'

"The way I see it is you have two choices: you can either quit your job and leave town, or you can PARTY with me and Mister Jensvold -- come over here and get on your knees, Johnny -- LET'S PARTY!!"

***

I moved into Billy's small, one-bedroom apartment a week later.

I 'party' with Billy every night now. Three, sometimes four-nights a week Mister Jensvold comes over and we all PARTY together.

My brain is muddled and confused. For the life of me I can't figure out why I never PARTIED with guys before now?

I Saw You Go Down on Billy

I was still buzzed from the wine and weed on the ride home from the party. It was a good thing my roommate, Mike, had snatched the car keys from me and insisted on driving. I sat back and hoped the spinning in my head would stop.

About half-way home, Mike broke the silence with a comment that almost made my head explode:

"How come you never told me you're queer?"

HUH? WHAT?

Before I could speak he added: "We've been best friends for ten-years -- roommates for the last two and----"

I had to interrupt him. "Whoa-whoa-whoa, stop right there. What the hell are you talking about?"

We came to a stop sign and the front seat became awash in brightness from the street lights. I shot him an angry look and repeated my question: "Are you crazy? What are you talking about?"

He turned to me with a bemused expression on his handsome face. His calmness was unnerving.

"I understand why you don't want your bible-thumping parents to find out you're queer, but you and I are best friends - why didn't you tell me?"

My face became purple with rage. How dare my best friend accuse me of something so awful? I stuttered and stammered feverish denials but I couldn't get out a complete, coherent sentence.

Mike patiently reached inside his coat pocket and pulled out his cell phone. In two seconds he showed me a close-up photo of my face and a hard cock inches from my open mouth.

"Johnny, please, don't insult me. I watched you going down on Billy -- next time, please take your little boyfriends somewhere more private when you want to suck their dicks so I don't have to see it, okay?"

Noooooooooooooooooooo....a violent, icy chill raced up-and-down my spine. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see the nasty smirk on his face. My brain exploded while my body violently trembled - life as I had known it was over -- there was no doubt in my mind I was going to lose my bff. The only remaining question was whether or not he would 'out' me by showing our friends that nasty photograph. I had never felt so alone.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would burst. A million excuses flooded my mind but deep down I knew I had been busted. There was no-way-in-hell I could let Mike show anyone that video. I would become the laughingstock of our clique, and my parents would disown me.

"Look, uh, you're not going to show that to anyone, right? As a favor to me? Your best friend?" I asked him softly.

He glared at me and in a low, throaty voice I'd never heard before said, "What's in it for me?"

That wasn't the answer I expected from my best friend so I asked him, "What do you mean?"

That annoying grin returned to his face as he said, "Well, it's been six-weeks since Margaret broke up with me...."

"Yeah, I know -- what's that got to do with anything?" I asked.

"Six long weeks without a girl...six weeks without even a handjob," he crudely said.

I stared at his evil, shit-eating grin and was suddenly overcome with a panic so strong I thought I'd have a heart attack.

Holy Crap - he wasn't suggesting what I thought he was suggesting, was he? No way....

He abruptly pulled over the car, parked and shut-off the headlights. We were in total darkness.

"You know, Johnny, I've defended you all these years to our friends," he said.

"What do you mean by THAT?" I sharply asked him.

"Oh, you know, whenever someone asked me if you're queer I always told them 'No, he likes girls' but we both know the truth, don't we?"

I don't think my face had ever burned that hot. I couldn't believe our friends asked him if I was gay! Oh my God....

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. I couldn't help myself and added: "I've never done a queer-thing in my life!"

He gave me an 'are-you-kidding-me' kind of look then played the video on his phone.

I heard it before I saw it. "Ohhhhh Johnny...that feels sooooooo-goooood!!" and there I was on his cell phone, not only vigorously masturbating Billy, but also holding his scrotum with my other hand -- you could actually see my fingers massaging his balls.