My Fantasies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scared Queer

"Have you ever had a close-up look at a really hairy vagina?" he unexpectedly asked me after I tore open his pants and his boner popped into my view.

"I got near one once," I said before I went down on him, "but the stench was so awful I had to close my eyes and hold my nose."

"Well, you know what they say: If you can get past the smell you got it licked!" he chuckled.

"I can't get past the smell...." I said then wet my lips and slid them over his purple cockhead.

He said, "You know what I don't understand? Why would a guy go down on a girl more than one time? 'Fool me once, shame on you -- fool me twice, shame on me,' am I right?"

"Mmmmmmm...." I agreed as I slowly bobbed my head up-and-down his warm and throbbing cock.

"You know what cured me of doing that?" he asked.

"Mmmmmmm?" I moaned into his flesh.

"Can you keep a secret?" he asked me.

"Mmmmmmm," I replied as I sucked hard on the knob of his hot cock.

"So I'm at this girls place one night and we're making out and feeling each other up...we get naked on her bed and she insists on turning out the light -- no problem -- fine with me...anyway, I'm on top of her and she starts pushing at my shoulders -- I figure she wants me to go down on her...not my favorite thing in the world but sometimes you gotta give a little to get a little, am I right?"

"Mmmmmmm," I agreed with a mouthful of cock.

"Anyway, I'm down there munching away and she's sopping wet and I'm feeling pretty darn good about getting her so excited...anyway, I'm licking her cunt and swallowing her juices when I think 'hmmmm, this tastes different from the last time' but I bury my face in there and finally bring her off...Christ, she came and came and came -- she was flopping around the bed like a fish out of water...anyway, when she's done and she's gasping for air she says, 'That was wonderful -- most guys won't go down on me when I'm having my period'"

I pulled my mouth off his cock so I wouldn't choke or bite him.

"You gotta be kidding me!" I exclaimed.

"Nope. The damn cunt had me eat her out when she was on the rag. Is that disgusting or what?"

I couldn't help but marvel at the irony of his comment when he forced my head back onto his cock and made me swallow four thick loads of his nasty gruel.

Oh well, what's life without a little whimsy...