My Fantasies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not a queerboy like Billy, but I'm not a homophobe either. From time-to-time I enjoy getting my knob polished by a sissyboy -- in private!

I don't care if two guys kiss each other as long as I don't see it...or if guys slide their hands into each others pants...or even if they stroke each others dicks until they both shoot their loads...no, that's their business, right? I just don't want to know about it, okay?

And don't get me started about two guys going down on each other. Everyone knows oral sex is between a man and a woman - no matter how much the girl's stinky pussy reeks of tuna. Let's face facts: if twat's tasted like lobster, guys would wear bibs, pour melted butter on it and munch away all day every day, am I right?

Of course, queer sex for me is out of the question. My father told me at least a hundred times, "Son, you have to be ever vigilant and guard against the homosexual agenda...queers are everywhere and their only goal is to convert naive boys like you into becoming flaming queens!"

Back then I tried to picture what a flaming queen looked like...for the longest time I thought actual fire was somehow involved, hahahaha....

I can't begin to tell you the number of guys who have propositioned me for queer sex since I moved to this town-- it's unreal and kind of emasculating. I've stared into mirrors wondering what it is that makes guys think I'm a faggot? I really don't know.

What I do know is if I let my guard down just once -- BOOM - queer-boy's will swoop in and brainwash me into believing it's perfectly normal for two boys to touch each other's private parts - how sick is that?

Billy:

The cutest little fucker moved into the apartment downstairs from me a few days ago and all I can think about is bending him over and ramming it home. Sure, right now the little cutie considers himself 'straight' and claims to like girls, but I guarantee in seven-days he'll discover the errors of his thinking. He is most definitely a 'submissive' candidate, and I'm going to be the guy to break him in.

One Little Favor

"C'mon cutie, let's fool around, I'm hornier than a two-peckered goat!" my neighbor cooed into my ear.

I couldn't hold back any longer. "Dammit Tommy, I"M NOT GAY -- how many times do I have to tell you that? If you wanna be a homo that's your business just don't try and convert ME, okay?"

I waited for him to laugh it off and make jokes like the other times I rebuffed his advances but the serious expression on his face never changed.

"I'm going to have to rethink our relationship, Johnny," he said.

I thought my head would explode. "Relationship? WE DON'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP - we're friends, Tommy, and that's as far as it goes...look, I'm sorry you find me attractive -- I'm sorry you have a crush on me - but I don't feel the same way...I don't DO guys, Tommy, I like girls!"

I waited for him to yell and scream and throw a temper tantrum but it never came. Instead, he calmly said, "I think it's time for you to leave, Johnny."

"Yes, you're right -- I'll take my laptop to the kitchen and leave you alone," I said to him.

"Number one: it's not YOUR laptop -- it's mine -- number two, I want you out of my apartment...if you can't do me one little favor after everything I've done for you it's over -- I'm done with you!" he said scowling at me.

My God, what's wrong with this guy? I lost my composure.

"One little favor? ONE LITTLE FAVOR? Are you out of your mind? You want me to play with your dick and you call that 'a little favor?'"

His eyes flashed wide. "You ungrateful, spoiled brat! If it wasn't for me you'd be living in your car starving to death...I took you in -- I let you stay on my couch -- I feed you -- I buy you clothes -- I take you to dinner and movies -- if I didn't come along and save you you'd be sleeping in bushes and begging strangers for food...well, I can't take anymore, Johnny, grab your wallet and get the hell out of my house!"

My God, he's serious this time, isn't he? An icy chill raced up my spine.

"Get the fuck out of here before I beat the living shit outta you, Johnny!" he said, his face purple with rage.

I tried to soften the situation with an uneasy smile. "Tommy, please, we can work this out. I'll start helping out around here, I promise!"

"So help me God, Johnny, if you're not out of here by the time I count to five I'm going to drag you to the door by your hair and throw you out of here myself!"

"Tommy, please...."

"ONE"

"C'mon Tommy, be reasonable!"

"TWO"

I was staring at the harsh reality of my life square in the eyes and didn't like what I was looking at.

"THREE"

I clearly remembered the night before I met Tommy - the howling wind -- the cold, driving rain -- the desperation in my heart -- the loneliness -- oh my God, the excruciating loneliness of knowing there was not a single, solitary person in the entire world I could turn to for help.

"FOUR"

I panicked. I reached over, undid his belt and quickly opened his pants.

He softly sighed and said, "Good boy, Johnny...starting tonight you're going to sleep with me in my bed...beginning tomorrow you're going to do all the cleaning around here and the laundry...I'll still do the cooking but you'll clean the kitchen afterwards...I want this place spotless every day and at night - at night you're going to be my little princess in bed doing whatever I tell you to do -- no questions asked and no whining...I'll give you a couple days to get familiar with my cock but after that, well..."

He gently ran two fingers over my lips and ominously added: "After that I will use your mouth and pussy whenever I want...."

Oh my God, NO ONE had ever spoken to me like that in my life. Any self-respecting man would have told him right then and there to fuck-off and die.

"You have a simple choice to make, Johnny: you can either leave here now and never come back, or, you can take out my cock and give me a handjob -- it's entirely up to you...."

Oh-my-God-oh-my-God-oh-my-God...what do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

"FIVE!!!"

I reached into his shorts and took a man's hard cock in my hand for the very first time in my life.

***

He lied to me. He made me go down on him that very first night. That's okay though, since then I've reached the conclusion that being a homo is more a state of mind than it is physical.

Having queer-sex alone doesn't make you a fag. I mean, c'mon, we all know men will stick their dicks into anything that feels good so it should come as no surprise when a guy uses another guys mouth or pussy. No, what makes a guy a faggot is if he falls in love with another guy. Now that's a sickening thought, isn't it?

I freely admit that Tommy has me on my knees or makes me bend over for him several times every day. And, to be totally honest, I don't really mind those things anymore. No, the only act I detest is when I'm kneeling between his thighs and he pulls back his legs, spreads his buttocks apart and makes me kiss and lick him 'there'....

I think he knows how much I hate tonguing him there because he makes me do it the very first thing every single morning. Personally, I think it's all about demonstrating his power and control over me.

That's okay, in the best relationships there's always some give-and-take. In ours, for example, I always give and he always takes....

Broken

I knew I was in BIG trouble the moment I interrupted Tommy in front of the other guys.

They were talking about whatever and without thinking I just blurted out my opinion. That icy glare of his shut me up quickly but I knew it was too late -- I knew the moment the guys left our apartment Tommy would take me over his knees and spank me until I was crying like a little girl. At least, I was hoping he'd wait until the guys left.

I was relieved when Tommy broke the uncomfortable silence. "Johnny, go fetch us more beer!"

"Yes, Tommy," I said as cheerfully as I could and sprang to my feet and hurried to the kitchen.

Within twenty-seconds, that little flamer Percy pranced into the kitchen and in his high-pitched, girly voice announced, "Tommy said to bring out the snackies!"

Snackies? Good God, the kid is such a little fairy - I'd love to spank HIS sorry ass!

"Yeah, okay," I replied not looking at him.

"You don't like me very much, do you Johnny?" he asked.

My mother once told me: "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone -- don't say anything at all!"

I simply shrugged my shoulders at the little sissy.

***

Back outside, Tommy and I were talking when Percy suddenly appeared carrying two huge boxes and sang out, "Happy Birthday, Tommy!"

Tommy smiled and said, "Hey, I thought I said 'no presents'?

Percy set the gifts on the coffee table. I instinctively guessed there were clothes in the boxes -- the kid was too wimpy to carry anything heavier.

The queerboy clapped his hands and squealed, "OPEN 'EM, TOMMY -- OPEN 'EM!!"

Tommy laughed and said "Oh what the hell" and tore open the top box.

We all gathered around and when he lifted the lid off the box we saw what looked like women's underwear. Tommy scratched his head, looked at Billy and asked him, "Uh, okay, WHAT am I supposed to do with THESE?"

Billy reached into the box, pulled out a pair of very sheer and very pink women's panties, held them high for everyone to see, and sang out, "They're not for you, silly, they're for Johnny to wear!"

Huh? WHAT? The blood instantly drained from my face.

While the guys laughed and made crude remarks, I glowered at Billy and softly whispered, "What are you trying to do to me?"

He said without a trace of a smile, "Paybacks are a bitch, slut!"

The phony smile returned to Billy's face and he excitedly squealed, "Make him model them for us, Tommy, make him put on his brand new pink panties!"

Lucky for me, Tommy has never once expressed an interest in me wearing anything but my regular clothes. In fact, when I wanted to buy a salmon-colored polo shirt he scolded me, "We're not cross dressers -- we're gay!" so I knew he'd shoot down the needle-dick's plan to embarrass me.

"I think Johnny would look real pretty wearing women's panties, don't you, Tommy?" squealed the sissy.

I waited for Tommy to soundly wipe the smug smile off Billy's face.

"Yes, I think he would," said Tommy.

Huh? WHAT?

"Don't you think Johnny should wear panties for you ALL the time, Tommy? I mean, he's more like a girl than a guy anyway - don't girls ALWAYS wear panties?"

"Yes...yes, they do," said my boyfriend.

I could feel the manliness oozing out of every single pore in my body.

Six-Months Later

When Markus stared into my eyes and said "Your nuts, Johnny" I became defensive and snapped back "No, I'm quirky - I like to think of myself as being quirky" to which he said "No Johnny, your nuts -- your nuts are hanging out of your girly undies!"

"OH," I exclaimed looking down at my new Rosita Fortuna bikini panties.

Sure enough, my balls had escaped the narrow crotch-band of the lacy, feminine undies.

"Ooopsie!" I said and quickly tucked them back inside.

He said, "Don't worry, cutie, everything will be fine - don't get your panties in a bunch, okay? hahahahahahahahaha...."

I wish I had a dollar every time one of the guys made that snarky remark to me. They've been merciless in teasing me ever since that needle-dick prick, Billy, outed my panty fetish.

What's the big deal? They're underpants, for God's sake -- no one can even see them! It's not like I wear skirts and dresses...sure, Billy makes me put on panties, flimsy lace brassieres, sheer nighties, nylon stockings with garter belts and whatever other feminine lingerie he thinks will humiliate me, but I DON'T wear skirts and dresses -- I'd look ridiculous in those, don't you think?

Bruno suddenly announced, "Okay ladies, it's time!"

I still blush when the guys refer to me, Timmy and Mikey as 'ladies' but no longer protest or try to defend myself. How can I? I lost all credibility at Tommy's last birthday party during 'The Great Panty Fiasco' and the guys have treated me differently ever since.

***

What's the old saying? Oh yeah -- 'Hell hath no fury like a sissy scorned' and that's the perfect metaphor to describe my relationship with Billy. I've been at the mercy of that prissy little bitch ever since Tommy dumped me and I had no place to go.

I was brokenhearted after Tommy used me then threw me out in the cold. I was at the lowest point of my life. Thank God Billy was there for me. He took me in and fed me and kept me warm, safe and dry. I didn't have anything of value to offer him as thanks so one night when we were sitting outside beside the house smoking a joint and he took my hand and pressed it against the bulge in his shorts, instead of yanking away my hand like I had in the past, I squeezed his hard-on and ran my hand back-and-forth over the length of it.

Billy never misses an opportunity to humiliate me in front of our friends. Yes, paybacks are a bitch, but only if you don't like what's being done to you.

Bend Me Over, Please

I've read a lot of stories about how much it hurts the first few times so I was more nervous than scared when Billy shoved my cotton briefs to the floor and forced me to bend over and rest my elbows on the leather sofa.

My head was spinning. It was a surreal scene. Never in my life had I ever considered having queer sex yet here I was waiting breathlessly for little Billy to fuck me in the ass. I am ashamed to admit this, but I was kinda looking forward to it.

Yeah, sure, I've given handjobs to guys but I prided myself in never having to take a dick in either my mouth or my ass, until now, that is.

I told myself: It's not your fault, John, he's making you do it -- you don't have a choice!

"Did you lube yourself like I told you?" asked Billy. "Is your pussy nice 'n wet for my dick?"

I cringed but knew what he wanted to hear. "Yes, Billy, my pussy is wet for your dick...."

"Good boy...now reach back and spread your cheeks -- I want to see your boy-cunt winking at me," he commanded.

"Yes, Billy...." I meekly said and did as I was told. I felt a rush of cool air against my exposed anus.

"Good boy, Johnny, good boy...now take hold of my cock and press the head against your pussy!"

"Yes, Billy...." I said knowing full-well he was barking out these orders to intentionally humiliate me.

This was when I put a stop to it the last time. His cockhead had felt so huge against my hole it scared the hell out of me. This time it wasn't up to me though - Billy had made me an offer I couldn't refuse - if I didn't let him fuck me in the ass he said there would be 'consequences' -- turn about is fair play, I guess, and Billy was relishing his new role as a 'top'!

Well, okay, I kinda always knew what type of queerboy I would be if I ever went that way. I'm a quiet and somewhat passive guy. I have always deferred to bigger and stronger guys -- it was only a matter of time before I let smaller and weaker boys order me around, too.

"Push back, Johnny -- PUSH BACK!!" he shouted.

It was such a manly command it took my breath away. There was nothing I could do but obey him.

"UNNNGGGGHHHHHHHH...." I groaned out loud as I slowly screwed my pussy onto his long and slender cock.

The pain caused stars to dance before my eyes. Billy suddenly held my hips still and rammed the rest of his boyish cock inside me.

I cried out: "NOOOOOOO -- TAKE IT OUT -- TAKE IT OUT!!"

Billy shouted "NOT THIS TIME, YOU LITTLE CUNT!" and violently began thrusting himself in-and-out of my newly deflowered boy-pussy.

"OHHHHHHH-GODDDDDDDDD...." I cried out.

"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW, JOHNNY?" he shouted.

His rapidly pistoning cock was so hot and hard inside me I couldn't think straight. My balls swelled to the bursting point. A stream of deep-throated growls and groans escaped my slightly parted lips.

Oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god....

"Who's my little bitch, Johnny?" he sneered at me. "Who owns you now, boy?"

Something in the far recesses deep inside my foggy brain snapped. Goddamn, having a hard dick sawing in-and-out of my tight and tender boypussy is freaking-unbelievable!

"WHO'S MY LITTLE BITCH, JOHNNY?" he shouted one more time.

"I'm your little bitch, Billy," I moaned.

"I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU!" he shouted.

Oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god....my balls exploded -- I thrashed about wildly beneath him but he was strong enough to hold me in place. I screamed and shouted and cried out in pure ecstasy. He gave me two powerfully deep thrusts and spurted load-after-load of hot cum deep inside my boy-pussy.

"OHHHH-GODDDD -- I'M YOURS, BILLY - I BELONG TO YOU, BILLY - I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH, BILLY -- YESSSSS -- I"M YOUR BITCH!!"

***

Once Billy had broken me in and turned me out it felt like the weight of the whole world had been lifted off my shoulders. I was finally a free man -- I could have unashamed, guilt-free queer sex with Billy and his friends whenever he told me to.

Sure, I was the community cum-bucket for a couple months, but what the heck? It didn't feel right if I didn't have a belly full of cum or streams of sperm and semen running down the backs of my legs.

I'm in a committed, monogamous relationship now with a strict, no-nonsense, alpha male. Any deviation from his rules is met with a fierce and harsh spanking.

Considering there are many days I am unable to sit on my freshly spanked buttocks, it's a blessing he has me on my knees or bending over for him so often.

Wait a Minute....

"So I finally got into the new kid's pants last night!" Timmy the fagboy said to me.

"Really? Great!" I said feigning interest. I have no idea why some sissyboys feel the need to tell me about their sex lives. I almost get sick to my stomach listening to them.

"Yeah, but the little prick didn't reciprocate and we'd made a deal!" he angrily said.

"What kind of deal?" I asked him curious as to what sort of deal two fudge-packers make with each other.

"Well the kid said to me 'If you do me I'll do you'...guess what? I took him at his word -- I gave him a handjob but he never touched mine!" said Timmy. "When I complained he laughed at me and said, 'Come back tomorrow and after you do me I'll do you! How gullible does he think I am?"

"Yeah, that's ridiculous," I said faking sympathy. I don't want to hear what two queerboys do with each other. Heck, I was still trying to wrap my mind around the fact I had a sissyboy as a friend, and worse than that, he insisted on sharing his homo sex stories with me.

"I should have known better," he continued, "he was a lousy kisser -- it felt like I was kissing a cold, dead fish -- he didn't put any effort into it at all!"

Ewwwwwww, two guys kissing? How disgusting is THAT? But I couldn't say that to him so I simply said, "I hate that!"

"I know...and then he wouldn't French with me - I dunno, maybe I'm weird but Frenching really gets me hot, but damn, his lips were closed tighter than a nuns thighs!" said Timmy.

That was funny so I laughed. "Yeah, there's something about French-kissing that makes my dick stiff, too!" I said not knowing why.

"Yeah, but he wouldn't do it...and forget about him playing with my dick - when I put his hand on my crotch he yanked it away like it was on fire," said Timmy.

"That was rude," I said even though I knew I would have reacted the same way.

"Tell me about it," said Timmy. "Even after I jerked him off he still wouldn't touch mine!"

I couldn't resist playing along with the naive little faggot. "Let me get this straight: You masturbated HIM but he wouldn't reciprocate? What an asshole!" I said with mock disapproval. My boner throbbed as I figured I was one step closer to getting a handjob from him.