My Fascinations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid between my legs and those beautiful tits that I had barely had time to play with were now nestled between my thighs. She sighed as she gazed at my hard cock. Her tongue started at my sack and she slowly worked it up my shaft. My cock was drooling precum and she eagerly licked and sucked it off before taking me in just to the base of my glans. Her tongue swirled around my head and she sucked hard before taking a bit more of me in. She took me a bit deeper and again her tongue swirled around until it found my frenelum. I could feel myself swelling and knew I would cum soon. I told her so and she pulled off with a pop and looked up at me and smiled, "I thought that was the idea."

She began to work me hard with just her mouth, using her fingers only to keep me in the proper orientation. Her tongue never stopped moving as she took me deeper and deeper. I was about half way in when I exploded. She sucked me dry and I watched with fascination as she swallowed my cum. I was hooked on blow-jobs and have been ever since.

She looked up at me as she licked her lips clean. "Happy?" I had nothing to say so just nodded numbly. As I look back at it, she has changed my life.

She came into the bar occasionally after that first night. She told me that it was only on nights when her fiance was out of town. I visited her at the deli often and she always served my spaghetti with puttanesca sauce with a smile. She taught me a lot about the art of eating pussy and I appreciate those lessons to this day, fifty years later. There have been quite a few girls and women who would probably thank her as well.

When Lolita didn't come in there were always other girls who just wanted to fuck a bartender. I did my best to accommodate them until I left for college in the fall. It was actually a tough decision to leave for the uncertainty of a new state and no steady stream of "ready to fuck" girls. On my first break home from college I went to the deli and Lolita's father told me she had married and proudly told me her husband now managed a casino and hotel in Las Vegas. I ordered spaghetti with puttanesca sauce but somehow it didn't taste as good as when she was standing there watching me enjoy it and we both knew what the other was thinking.

On winter break I resumed my duties at the tavern and did the same during the spring and summer for three more years. I eventually graduated, got married, and took a job in Florida. The marriage lasted four years and when it ended my boss who was strict a RC let me go at the first opportunity.

I still loved the camaraderie of bars. I went into my favorite and told the owner, who used to be a customer, that I was gone from the company. He knew I had spent time "behind the stick" and offered me a job as a manager/bartender. I jumped at it. Before I turned in my SSN and such he told me his ground rules. "We have fun and make sure our customers do as well. That may encompass keeping some of these horny young sluts happy as well. Got it?"

I knew the place was over-run with horny young things every night. It was frankly what caused the demise of my marriage. All the staff were men and most of the customers were pretty young females. The drinking age had recently dropped to eighteen and they were hungry for booze and sex. Of course I agreed and had some great experiences both inside and outside the bar. There's probably enough to write a book about that time but I'll capsulize it and say that I got laid or sucked off by usually three different girls a day. There would be one in the morning, one quickie in the break between lunch and cocktail hour, and one (maybe two) for an overnight fuck and suck fest.

This was at a time when "Deepthroat" had just been released. Many of these young sluts wanted to be the first to take one in their throat. Tommy, the owner and I were happy to give them the challenge. I'm ten inches and fairly normal girth. Tommy was eight but fat. Another difference is that I'm cut and he's intact. Some girl who had been with both of us, once at the same time, decided that if she could get each of us down she could satisfy her boyfriend and any future husband. Tommy and I were willing subjects for her and after we closed, would sit on the bar and let her go back and forth attempting to hone her skills. We'd usually finish the night at my place where we did out best to satisfy both her ends.

Eventually, after a bunch of nights trying, she succeeded in getting each of us down. We congratulated her and never saw her again. She did however tell a friend about the experience and that friend told another, etc. So during the course of the evenings, girls would come up to us and ask if they could "train" with us. Of course we accepted all at first but, after a few nights, limited it to just a few and only two nights a week. Graduation was defined as when they could get each of us all the way down and hold it there for five full seconds. Lots of cum was gagged up and spilled on that bar. If the health inspector ever came in and checked that bar-top with a black light we would have been shut down for sure.

Most nights we limited it to two or three and then at the end of the night would let them decide which of us got two bed-mates for the night. Occasionally there would just be one and she knew what she was in store for. It was a fun time in my life and I'll always relish the memories, even if I no longer remember all their names.

I could go on about other bars and experiences but most are pretty good stand alone stories. Suffice it to say that the formative years I just described are what drive me today. It was a glorious time in my life and hopefully explains my fascination with bars and blow jobs to the lady who wrote to me. When It's published I'll send her the title. Depending on where she lives, perhaps we could discuss it all more personally. I sure hope she's a redhead!

12