All Comments on 'My Fat Mother-in-Law'

by SoulAlchemist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 2 years ago

Wow!!!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave it five stars but wanted to give it five thousand!

FredFloydeFredFloydeabout 2 years ago

Omg! I never knew I had a thing for fat women! I need to find one as sex crazed as Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have loved to see Erin get dominated as well. Great story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Another great story from you. You're quickly becoming one of the better authors in this genre and as ever, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

mrchrisdmrchrisdabout 2 years ago

Long and hot no wasted words!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible. More of this man, it’s the best kind of stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story, Here's why.

I am a physician in a large urban hospital. My wife had just left me for another man. I was suddenly available for dating. I was certain that I was receiving so much attention as a potential sexual partner because there were signs in the hospital, in the medical schools, and even the restaurant across the street telling women I was available for sex. Branded as the doctor most available for no strings attached sex, especially to married and divorced women. The little known fact about me at that time was that I was also an expert at cunnilingus. I am sure the sign also said fat and ugly girls welcomed. To my everlasting credit among the fairer sex, I never turned a married woman down who just wanted to fuck me or just have me eat her pussy just because she was either unattractive or fat or often both! Maybe I had played the record Short Fat Fannie too many times to overlook married women with many pounds above the Metropolitan Life Ideal weight tables as possible sexual partners. Or maybe I just believed the old adage the bigger the tush the better the push. Actually, I had taken an art appreciation course as a senior elective and had been very impressed by the works of Peter Paul Rubens and his depiction of the female form. Additionally, the facts were that there were many more women who were overweight or fat than women who were skinny or correct weight. I accepted the reality of Rubens about the beauty of the large female form and the fact that fat women were in the majority. The result of not discriminating against fat or ugly women was that when women found out how easy it was to seduce me, I got many offers from them for sex and the substantial number who were chosen to be recipients of my sexual expertise of copulating with large women were always so appreciative when I accepted the offer. There were not many women of any weight class that I accepted an offer from that I could not service. Here are little know but very important facts about female genital anatomy, first, the vagina which has three layers (mucosa, muscularis, adventitia) does not store fat so in an overweight or even obese woman, her vagina will be just fine and more often than not her vagina will seem tight from lack of use. Only the first inch or less of a woman's vagina has feeling. The size of a woman’s vagina is variable, just as women have different sizes of breasts, hands and feet, they have different sizes of vaginas! Second, the uterus which also has three layers (1. endometrium glandular, 2. Myometrium, smooth muscle,3. Perimetrium, serous) stores no fat. So, inside every fat woman is a normal sized vagina and uterus although sometimes the uterus was enlarged by previous pregnancies. However, both the vagina and uterus stretch.There are many fat women that have the physical capacity (the most important is good hip flexibility) to be good fuck partners. A little appreciated fact by many men especially their husbands is that a very horny married fat woman can sometimes be a truly great fuck! I speak from substantial experience in fucking overweight women and in fucking the same overweight woman frequently. I could never understand how a husband could have thought his wife was a good fuck before she got fat but would not still be a good fuck after she got fat; his loss was my gain. But I am so thankful to all those husbands whose neglect of fat wives made my sex life so full and exciting. The psychology of body image is distorted in most overweight women; so the most important thing to tell a fat woman is that she just needs to be satisfied with how her body performs, not how she or any magazine editor thinks it should look. Never try to seduce a fat woman by telling her she is not fat, that is the worst insult to her that you can possibly make. She knows her body and she will know you are lying. The psychological definition of body dysmorphia is very poorly documented and described. Additionally, of the married women that I actually got pregnant the majority were overweight and almost all of them were impregnated entirely by deliberate attempts at their request and consent; this was most obvious in the case of those women who stopped taking their oral contraceptive pills and had sex with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this! Please write more BBW homewrecker stories, it's such a hot scenario and you're so good at writing them

AndiDuelAndiDuelalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite Bbw stories of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was great, I even started to feel bad for the daughter while reading it. I was thinking that by the time Ellen destroyed her daughters marriage she wouldve stopped fucking Tim completely, that wouldve been the ultimate deception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, this has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Your writing style is superb; you move the story along at a perfect pace, and it is HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The first time I had sex with an overweight woman I was hooked! The sensuous feel of the excess flesh vs an average sized woman is off the charts. Thanks for being so able at describing all those feelings and emotions. 5*

ppcoomerppcoomer8 months ago

loved the slow burn. and the build up. perfect timing and duration.

best bbw MIL cheating netorase story I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulAlchemist@SoulAlchemist
“Trash” - Anonymous user, September 2021 I write stories about the betrayal and humiliation of skinny women. These are just dark fantasies; please treat the people in your life with love and respect.