All Comments on 'My Father, The Maid Ch. 03'

by SissyOona

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
christieamberleechristieamberleeover 5 years ago
Yesssssss!

Awesome story!

You write very well, I'm jealous!

So far this is a nicely crafted tale and I can't wait to read how Aimee deals with the sissy.

Keep up the good work ... and did I mention how jealous I am of your writing skill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of this

Awesome story so far!

Literally cannot wait till the next installment of this and find myself constantly checking your profile to see if it is up yet!

Really good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want It!

Love the story and how it is developing!

My only wants would be for more description of 'her' outfits, Oliver to choose at least one outfit for 'her' (perhaps take her shopping?) and finally........write and get them on here quicker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Have you finished

Your story is amazing it’s ashane there’s been no more updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oliver

I think this story ends with Oliver as Aimee’s sissy slave. There’s no way some of the sex stuff hasn’t been filmed and can be used to blackmail into servitude. Also a chapter from the fathers POV would be interesting to see how she copes day to day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more moree moreeee pretty please 😂

Love this story and am excited to see what you'll do with Aimee 😍 Give us part 4 please 🥰

MainweserMainweserover 2 years ago

it's a shame that there is no fourth part. I'm so full of expectations and curiosity about what's going to happen. please please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd be interested in being your mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A shame this story was never completed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was a little out of my comfort zone. The incest stuff seemed somehow unnecessary to me personally. It couldve just been a younger cuckolding lover, rather than the older sissy's son. but i did like the older (and i imagine) chubby balding sissy being humiliated. I am an older male sissy myself, so i like that sceario. I even picture a smallish domiant female in control, emphasising psychological control not physical size or power on her side.

I thought your writing was nicely paced too. Not getting bogged in detail.

Well done

Sissy-jo

ingsoc84ingsoc84over 1 year ago

So far this could have almost been published in Reader's D.

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 year ago

Little bit out more controlling and degrading how sissy is being used. That is different between people of power and that she does.

Please chapter four showing we’re this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How is the father being blackmailed at this point? Hes constantly being publicly humiliated at this point any pictures she could release would be mild compared to having to offer and give blowjobs while dressed like a sissy. Its still a good story with some suspension of disbelief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous