All Comments on 'My Father, The Maid'

by SissyOona

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story!

Hope we get some hot feminized dad and masculine son action in the next chapter! Some kissing would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as Hell story!

Hope we get some hot feminized dad and masculine son action in the next chapter! Some kissing would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dear Sissy Oona,

What a great story! As a sissy maid to my wife for over thirty years, I hope for your sake, that this is a story that you have lived through. I can only imagine the humiliation the sissy maid father must have felt. I look forward to reading more and seeing what other treats are in store for him. sisecal

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Humiliating

as punishment, not reward, isn't my thing (it's too corrupting of the victim and of the person doing it, each in different ways). But if Dad begins to show signs that he's seeking his subservient feminization and is secretly if wistfully grateful for it, maybe even blissfully enjoying it, this can be a fine story even by my lights! Though others feel other ways, I grant you. A chacun son gout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start

Realy good so far and interested to see how it develops with further humiliation.......perhaps the son picking a sexy outfit for the maid to wear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

He should have been aken a claw hammer to her face the moment she told him about the prenup, then gone and set the lawyer on fire in his car.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Rather overdone on the oppression

I did not like several references..grabbed our food, grabbed the key. Very crude that was. And the fact that the maid is in permanent chastity. How often will the son visit? If the son takes up residence is he supposed to supervise the maids release from chastity. It was most unpleasant, outright slavery. Getting the prenup changed so that he would be destitute if she dismissed him. This was quite repellent behaviour.

This story should be abandoned here and future attempts should have a lot more humanity in the story.

There was one point that I did like. This was that the maid found it almost impossible to hesitate to carry out an instruction. When a couple set forth on a chastity lifestyle or a cuckold relationship the very last thing that is wanted is for the slave to baulk when mistress leads into new territory. For instance, when ordered to give a BJ to her lover. This sort of behaviour would greatly damage credibility. Slaves should not be exhibited until mistress is confident that there will not be a “Stop” when she gives an order.

In short time, this particular couple will face public ridicule and legal scrutiny. Hopefully the property and his monies will be restored into him. This relationship has crossed the bounds and it is not Lit(erotica).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your work isn't done yet. There where a few wording issues. But over all i enjoyed it very much you managed to put a wet spot in my panties Thank you. Tom/Tammy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous