My Father, The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyOona
SissyOona
36 Followers

I was stunned by this and as such was not able to muster any words. I just sat there staring at this little key.

My awed stare was broken by my step mother saying, "you may return to the position." Upon hearing that my father pulled his panties back up, put his skirt back down, and returned to his knees. Tonight you will be punished on three accounts, first for not answering the door for your son as I ordered, second for not referring to your son in a the proper way to denote his position as your superior, and third for not giving your son his gift when you were told to do so."

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss." He replied.

"For the first account your punishment will be to clean all the windows inside and out in one of your frilly pink sissy dresses, you are receiving this punishment because you did not want someone, namely your son, to see you as the sissy you are, this will make sure lots of people get to see you. For the second account your punishment will be to apologize to your son for not addressing him properly, you will do this by writing 'I'm sorry for being a bad sissy Mister Oliver' 150 times during your free time tomorrow. And for the third account, not giving your son his gift, I will be giving you a gift, 50 spankings with the paddle. Plus you were given one hour to clean up after our dinner and eat yours, it took you one hour and twelve minutes to report to this room for punishment, as you know this cannot go unpunished, so for every minute you were late I will add one spank to your previous punishment, bringing the grand total to 62."

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss." My father replied with his eyes cast to the floor.

"Good girl, now go get the paddle." She said sternly.

My father then left the room and quickly returned with a solid wooden paddle. He presented it to his wife and walked to the center of the room where he lifted up the back of his skirt, pulled down his panties, and bent over, grabbing his ankles in anticipation of the punishment to come.

My step mother slowly rose from her seat, she walked into her position behind him, and suddenly hit his bare bottom with her paddle producing a loud slap. She hit him, spank after spank after spank. After about 40 slaps she turned to me, "want a go?" she said holding out the paddle to me.

I must have had a horrified look on my face when she said that, but after a moment I remembered every time he spanked me for no reason as a child. I stood up much to my step mother's delight, took the paddle, and slapped my father's ass as hard as I could. The sound produced was so loud I could swear it could be heard from the street, followed by a little yelp from my father.

I finished the remaining 21 spanks with more pleasure than I thought I would experience from such an odd occurrence. My father's ass was as red as a tomato, I couldn't imagine how bad it must hurt, nonetheless he stood up, pulled up his lacy panties, put his skirt back in place, turned to both of us, and with a curtsy to each said, "Thank you Miss. Thank you Mister Oliver."

"Good girl" Claire said giving her maid a little pat on the butt. "Now Oliver, unless you require anything more of the sissy I think it is time for me to adjourn for the evening, it is one of her duties to prepare me for bed, and she will be off duty for the for the night after I retire."

"No, I think I'm all good. I'm actually pretty tired too, I think I'll also be off to bed." I said with a slight yawn.

"You have an excellent night, if you need anything the sissy sleeps in the second room on the right, you can't miss it there's a big pink heart on the door, just knock and it will be her pleasure to serve you." Said Claire after wrapping me in a hug and kissing me on the cheek.

"Good night Mister Oliver." My father said as he curtsied to me one last time for the night.

"Goodnight dad."

After all these pleasantries were exchanged Claire led her sissy maid down the hall and into the master bedroom. I wandered to the guest room. When I got into the room I pretty much fell into bed, it had been a long and mentally trying day. As I settled into bed I remember the last thing I saw as I drifted off to sleep, a framed picture of my dad and I when I was younger, both with big forced fake smiles on our faces.

END OF PART 1

Hello all, this is my first story ever, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please leave a review so I know you want more. If you didn't like it also leave a review so I know what to fix.

If you don't feel like leaving a review here feel free to send it as an email.

Thanks XOXO

Sissy Oona.

SissyOona
SissyOona
36 Followers
12