All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 05'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mastercraft, you writing is too good.

Please bring further part asap.

Would love to wonder what fatherinlaw thoughts how sexy his daughterinlaw looks naked, how big her tits are, those lucious pink nipple - Maybe Fatherinlaw is a tit man.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
That Was Enough

I enjoy a slow build up but after 5 chapters of really nothing new I will stop reading and move on to other authors. Lots of much better slow built up stories to enjoy. This one just drags on and on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love your writing of this story and the story line, but damn your just dragging it out too slowly. in this chapter we have finally found out that she had already cockolded him with the tattoo guy, but we still don't know if she already did his frather during his visit? and kind of bet she will do it this time for sure or already started doing him. can't you more clear about it, like maybe have him eat his dad's creampie??

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17almost 2 years agoAuthor

All right, fair enough. Chapter 6 has been submitted and is awaiting approval. I actually wrote it before Chapter 5, but I had one more tale of angst to revel in first. I may have mentioned in an earlier comment, when I wrote Chapter 1 I intended it to be a one-off tease. But I've received more comments and likes, more quickly, on this series than anything I've ever written. I do appreciate everyone's interest and patience.

SkyBladeMagiSkyBladeMagialmost 2 years ago

This entire series has been absolutely incredible!!!!

The story, writing style, everything is perfect! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too am anxious to read the next part, but i love the way you’ve teased things out in this part. Bravo!

RegretsRegrets9 months ago

His angst is well portrayed. She is right, they are meant for each other. He is husband and also a tortured cuckold for her. She is wife and devious free agent for him. Both are getting more from their marriage and each other than those who stick to the Plain Vanilla. How good to hear about a cage that is actually doing what is meant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES