All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 08'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best series ever! Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. She should get knocked up by his father and have to raise his half brother

TominiowTominiowover 1 year ago

Great! Hope to see the saga continue

peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

I'm logging in every day, hoping for a quicker update than the last. Can't rush quality, though. But, damn, I'm so itching to see where this story is going. This more than most. Thanks for keeping it tantalizing, each inch at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband is really ready to eat his dad's cream pie out of his wife's pussy, as his dad watches..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five erotic stars for this one. I enjoy cuckolding, but didn't think I'd find the "father" aspect a turn-on. I was wrong. My technical suggestion is to find a proofreader for the few distracting mistakes, such as: "I think that's you really want, isn't it?" and " 'Don't worry, they'll let you kn.' " You're too good a writer to miss these simple errors. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next thing to do is have his child. Son or brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey just throwing it out there, since tis the season and all, but would the father be invited for the holidays? Could be fun.

Amazing work as always! Excited for the next chapter.

RegretsRegrets9 months ago

Some great interaction in the dialogue. I think that his angst should have affected him more deeply. He is the way he is because of his internal wiring but, if he doesn’t want that, wishes he were not like that, his angst should cause him to bubble up and cry about his situation, even if his situation delivers to him very intense pleasure at other times. But now and then he breaks down and sobs and is is comforted by Michelle and that way we would get much more of the wonderful dialogue which the writer does do well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES