All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 09'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

And I thought I was hopelessly addicted BEFORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love your stories, but I hate how you drag it out. Please write sooner then later, 30+ days drag on for even..

mhmichelmhmichelover 1 year ago

I love this story, wish the chapters were longer.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

Circumcision is child abuse so the weird kink discussion about it is creepy AF.

peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

I'm hoping this evolves past being a mere game; that the wife changes spouses, since it seems to be the demand of nature that she and the father-in-law become the couple they both seem to feel they want to be. Kind of hoping she gets Ryan to ease into the idea of a divorce, and becomes the witness to her marriage to John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Best chapter yet. The angst and tension are amazing. I really appreciate how you've been able to make all three characters so complex, rounded, and believable. Fantastic stuff, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great & hot.

Like the way daughtweinlaw likes fil to fell inside. I wonder fatherinlaw also fond affection towards her daughterinlaws milky big D cup tits and mouth on them

nolabluenolablueover 1 year ago

Please continue this story soon! Michelle should get her husband to agree to eventually let his fathers name be on the birth certificate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yesssss! Love where this is headed. She definitely should stop the pills and let nature run it’s course - don’t let Ryan know until she’s starting to show

peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

I really hope she makes them - father and son both -squirm when she has a pregnancy test in hand. Really make them get involved when the reveal happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This superb story is perhaps the best so far of an incomparable series. As others have remarked, the characters are so beautifully drawn, their adventure so compellingly described, and the writing so crisp and precise. For all kinds of reasons I find the result compellingly arousing and deeply satisfying. Like others who have commented here, I long to read new instalments. But unlike some others, I'm happy to wait to savour the next episode, and am in no rush to see where it ends up. For me, I hope to read in part 10 of Ryan lying in the spare bedroom while his father mounts his wife in his bedroom, and then, later - if at all possible - reading that he watches his father going about the serious business of fucking Michelle. Meanwhile I'm happy to just savour rereading parts 1-9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm with Sevenpillars - the slow burn and anticipation is amazing. Take as long as you want. This is an awesome series. I'm excited for the main event, but if you want to write 3 chapters between now and then about teasing and preparation before John's arrival and another 5 about veiled comments and stray touches at family dinner, I'm here for it all the way. You capture the angst so beautifully, better than anyone I've read in this genre. Just please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She definitely needs to stop the pill, even better if Ryan’s father demands she does, and that ryan is denied access to her pussy, ryan needs to understand that she belongs to his father

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES