All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 11'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

A masterpiece in the making. It truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant. I'll read every installment you write. I can't believe how the tension keeps ramping higher and higher.

creamy_vyxencreamy_vyxenover 1 year ago

so far, i'm really enjoying the story's flow. i liked how the father and son had a serious talk about the situation - it was a nice touch. i just hope that in the end, the father does not turn out to be a complete asshole and the wife is not a total heartless bitch who is stringing her husband along just to humiliate him even more. i just hope that this story does not end with the husband being completely humiliated and broken while his wife and father laugh it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just can’t believe any man would let this happen to himself. He even had the choice which bedroom to take his dad’s suitcase to.

Now if I was doing the chastity cage game, I have shot my dad if he showed up to fuck my wife and pregnant impregnate her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb, again. Thank you for taking it slowly. One of the many splendours of this remarkable series is the restraint you show in unfolding your story at a pace that allows, and requires, your readers to dwell on the exquisite [psychological and social as well as sexual dimensions of the journey you are taking your characters on - and yet while still packing a formidably arousing punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is really a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Be interesting to see how much of an active role that dad takes in this. I have a feeling that he will have something to say about how often his son is released. And also see him taking more dominant roll in the relationship. Definitely has great potential and I can't wait to see where it goes. It seems like the sun validated to the father that this is what he wanted and I think it's going to get more than he ever wanted to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again a great story. Dad isn't ready to take on his role as bull and Dom, but will he eventually?

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year agoAuthor

Just a note to thank everyone -- especially Sevenpillars and peasant001, but all the Anonymous commenters, too, and thank you for joining in, creamy_vyxen -- for the thoughtful comments. I assume most writers appreciate feedback, even a simple, "loved it," but when people take the time to explain what they liked, and use superlatives (!) ... well, that's what keeps me exploring this theme. I may have mentioned before, when I wrote the first installment a year and a half ago, I intended it as a one-off tease; I had no intention of serializing it. I've done all that in response to your feedback. Or, rather, in response to my addiction to your feedback!

I am working on a longer-than-usual Chapter 12 ... after which I plan to take a break from Michelle, Ryan, and Dad for a while. Not permanently! But I do have a couple of other themes to explore, including something I've never done before ... attempting requests!

I will say this ... this whole series is an exercise in self-examination, exploring my own motivations, through characters that I am imagining would behave the way that the real me, my own actual playful hotwife, and my own father might have acted. (I *don't* think my wife would have considered this game while my dad was alive; but she really was every bit the diabolical tease that Michelle is.) I honestly haven't decided what the end-game is; but for anyone who is getting impatient thinking, "When is he going to get to the creampies and the gangbang and the hubby in a French maid's costume?" -- I can say with some certainty that that's not where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MASTERPIECE

peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

I have a wishlist for scenarios like these. Sure, it's a game now, but when did it stop being a kinky game and become an actual pursuit for dad and Michelle? I would love for that conversation to segue into a "conception bonus round" - that collision course feels set. For Michelle to swap men; divorce one and marry the other, after what feels like a decade plus of consideration (she found him attractive way back when, if I recall?). For Dad to declare the new order of things, with our weak little half-man reasoning his way to full acceptance. I'd love to see Dad grow into his bull role, and watch his son painfully climax from within his cage, using mere words and innuendo alone; Michelle masterfully pulled that off, not too long ago.

For these stories, I love the mix of anguish, pain and turmoil, coupled with dominance and the wilting of love and old bonds. And this whole story, the execution of it and the drip-feed of it, it's a candle - and I'm loving the experience of watching the hot wax trickle down with each paragraph. Delicious and addictive.

Hey, OP, do you have a discord or other place for a sounding board? <3 Either way, keep it up, you're the highlight of my visits to this site. Wishing you health and muses enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Need some humiliation in chapter 12 and Dad taking a lead on something.

peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

Stay awesome, Rimbaud17! You deserve a break. Hope you return refreshed; appreciation for your creativity, always. Delicious stuff, I can't get enough - but patience is sometimes rewarded, too. Happy that you're receiving favorable feedback. I can't overstate how jittery with excitement I get when 10:05 PM PST hits (when the site updates my feed, finally revealing updates that "happened" 5 minutes earlier but were unseen by me, somehow). Stay healthy, o author.

iunbiasediunbiasedover 1 year ago

Thanks a lot for serializing it. Your the best.

"I honestly haven't decided what the end-game is; but for anyone who is getting impatient thinking, "When is he going to get to the creampies and the gangbang and the hubby in a French maid's costume?" -- I can say with some certainty that that's not where this is going."

I really hope that an end game will not come any time soon. This story is a sensation.

However I do hope that there will be creampie and pregnancy part . Otherthan that it's your story.

Your the writer.

My only wish as a hardcore fan of this story is that you atleast write a minimum of 20+ more chapters.

Cause there is none like it and just like others have said it's a "MASTERPIECE"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dad sounds like real man, time for him to just go ahead and move in and completely take his son's wife. Get to have his baby, so his son can help raise his brother or sister. But the big cuckold present will be his never being allowed to ever be let out of his chastity cage and Of course always be required to clean up his daddy's creampies out of his wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dad sounds like real man, time for him to just go ahead and move in and completely take his son's wife. Get to have his baby, so his son can help raise his brother or sister. But the big cuckold present will be his never being allowed to ever be let out of his chastity cage and Of course always be required to clean up his daddy's creampies out of his wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite story on Literotica, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I second iunbiased's comment. Fantastic story, and my only request is that you keep the chapters coming as long as you can. This is seriously the best.

AgentChanceAgentChanceover 1 year ago

I just wanted to post a quick message thanking you for your story. I just discovered this series today and read the whole thing at a feverish pace. It's brilliant! From the very start to this chapter, it kept me breathless with anticipation. I love the slow build- up and character development. The tease of the beginning leaving you hanging if it's happening for real or not, then the realization that it is infact real. Damn so wonderfully erotic! I have sort of imagined a scenario like this myself before and always wanted to take a stab at bringing it to life, but you beat me to it and I'm glad you did because you have done far better than I ever could have hoped too. I simply cannot wait to see what else is instore for this threesome. I know it will be excellent since every chapter so far has been. You are a fantastic erotic story teller and I am very happy I found your work. I will busy myself with some of your other stories while I eagerly await the next chapter. Thanks so much for what you share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re a great storyteller. Leave your readers wanting so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES