All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 12'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
peasant001peasant001over 1 year ago

Incredible chapter. Loving the directions the family is going. Didn't expect Dad to enjoy a little time away as he seems to, but it's a welcome one. Still got my hopes on where Michelle and Dad end up, what with my own appetites and whatnot. Enjoy the break! Thank you for the longer "season finale"!

lamb2001lamb2001over 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. I’ve so enjoyed everything you’ve posted on Literotica over the last year or so. (And if you’re really taking requests, please continue with the delightful “weddings” series!) You are such a wonderful storyteller. And you have such a delicious appreciation of what stimulates beta guys like me. But this series has taken things to a genuinely new level. It’s so transgressive. And yet, so primal and core too. Just wow. And truly, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely, love it....just sucks we have to wait for next season. Was hoping dad would tske more active role in the son's digression or chastity. But the condom was a nice touch.

Can't wait and will be looking for other projects.

Britley

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Outstanding 5 Star Adventure

What a fun and top shelf written story of sexual exploitation and sexual escapades. And an expanding cast of entertaining characters. So fucking hot. Love it and hope it keeps going on and on as this is a fun cast to see what they will done next. Bring it on and rock them on. Thanks for your time to write it. Cheers

toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

I laughed so hard when cuckold said that he didn't damage his relationship with his father. If he is idiot than at least wife should protect him from himself. But no she is even more deranged than he. I guess they both deserve to their first two child be from his father and brother.

ColinRupertColinRupertover 1 year ago

Excellent and i hope the gentle development of the boy to his mummy and daddy continues !!! Could imagine him being tucked into bed (a cot ?) by his mummy and daddy in his pj's - maybe even later on if that was a regular nightly routine... by a babysitter ? I sincerely thank you for a great story and hope you continue where you would like to take it ! all the best ColinRupert

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I'd love to see you explore the pregnancy theme and a more intimate relationship between the wife and father-in-law before moving to the brother-in-law. Thanks for writing! Always enjoy the updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this story a lot. Interedting to see where this can move. Maybe his dad starting to assert itself more, maybe Michelle goes spend 2 weeks with him and only contact tortured husband has with her is through his father (maybe she plants the seed and in the end gives him the choice and he blocks his own number on her mobile... Like he had the choice to put his father in the guest room). Maybe they are a bit more open in front of him like Michelle basically allowing his dad free use of her body while denying the poor hubby so hubby comes for breakfast abd sees wife naked blowing dad. Maybe that is the only way he gets to see her naked for a while... I really like the idea of more extreme debial and it could be something the coupke could explore. And then there is the brother. I mean, I don't know how you would right that triangle and make this still quasi plausible. Dad and brother tagteaming cuck's wife seems a bit too far fetched if you know what I mean. Really looking forward to season 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Rimbaud. A perfect [interim] conclusion to this superb series. Why have I found it so beguilingly addictive? First, and most obviously, I guess, because of the streak of raw taboo eroticism that underpins the whole story and periodically rises to the surface in passages which are simply intensely arousing - the beautifully-described scene of Ryan watching John fucking Michelle in this part, for example. Second, more fundamentally, because the situation you create between the three principal characters is so intriguing, and all three of them - yes, even John in his way - respond to it in such articulate, intelligent and engaging ways. I've grown to like these three a lot, and I think I might be falling in love with Michelle. She is so clever and wise and fun. And third, and this is maybe a little narcissistic coming from an older man, because I love the way you sexualise John as an older man. On this part specifically, I loved the restraint you showed in having Ryan leave the window so as not to intrude on the privacy of the moment when his father ejaculates inside his wife. And I loved the mother-and-daughter neighbours - so deftly and economically sketched. And the brother....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ryan clearly need psychological help. He obviously isn't capable of making decisions to preserve his life. He is going further to complete self destruction and mental breakdown and father/wife assist him in every possible way. Suicide is one of possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the chapter, though, I am into it for the father and Michelle. I want to see where they go with this relationship. The bother is nothing in interested, though I know others may be. Would love to see the father start to act as the alpha of the house a bit more.

Miguel59Miguel59over 1 year ago

I love your writing style. I want dad to knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this amazing story. You have done a spectacular job of taking your intended “one-off tease” and turning it into a cohesive, mesmerizing series. In the process, I believe you have also established yourself as a top-tier author in this genre.

You and Ryan are not the only ones who can’t stop thinking about the game in your story! In his comment on this chapter, Sevenpillars has already stated several reasons why your story is so addictive. I agree with Sevenpillars' reasons; so, I won’t repeat them. In addition to your stellar writing skills, what sets you apart from other authors in this genre is your ability to create the cuckold tension and psychological drama without having Ryan subjected to the usual demeaning tasks and degrading behavior. I am pleased to read your recent comment stating you have no intention of changing your tactic in regards that aspect of the story.

Like several other commenters, I hope that, when you bring back the gang for Season 2, you will limit the game to the three current players (i.e., I hope that Michelle’s comment about involving the brother was merely a taunt meant to cause Ryan some additional angst). If you do keep the 3-person team intact for Season 2, hopefully, you can continue to find ways to keep the story as riveting as it has been so far. I think intensifying the interactions between all three players and what’s at stake for each of them because of that intensification could be one way you can accomplish that goal.

For example, it would be interesting for me to read one or more chapters containing your take on how the following aspects of team dynamics will play out:

(i) Even though Michelle has been encouraging John to start dating, did she really mean it and will his fling with Dani (and perhaps Diane as well) cause Michelle to become jealous of those women and, therefore, amp up her “game play” with John to have him want to keep herself as his primary interest?

(ii) If so, will an amped up Michelle and a more self-confident John begin subjecting Ryan to “total denial” and more overt displays of affection?

(iii) If so, will those actions drive Ryan “over the edge” and/or give him the heightened intensity he needs to maintain his “high”, or will they drive him to find an exit strategy once he realizes Michelle and John may no longer still be merely players a kinky sex game and there is something more going on between them?

Similarly, it would be interesting for me to read your take on what happens if, at age 35+, Ryan and Michelle decide it’s time to start a family, but neither of them is ready to give up the game. Would the solution be for John to move in with Ryan and Michelle (as Michelle described back in Chapter 10) so they can all continue to play the game while starting a family and yet appear "normal" to the rest of the world?

Anyway, those are just some suggestions for your consideration. It’s your story and you know the characters better than anyone else. So, it’s likely you have even something better planned for Season 2. I look forward to reading what it is.

Thank you again for the time and effort you've put in so far to make this such a successful series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written, great dialogue and character building. Good Cuckolding stories are hard to find. The communication between Ryan en Michelle made the story and that is just what other stories are lacking. They focus on the feelings of the cuckold or the hotwife but hardly ever on their relationship and the dynamics.

But...the incest part of it all made it over the top and unrealistic for me. If it wouldn't have been his dad but somebody else they know - or not know - I would've liked it better. This has lasting and major impact on your life. Very close! But no cigar. But I encourage you to write more non-incest cuckolding content. You have a way with words. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next installment. Good writing. I really like the Angst that Ryan is feeling and the subtle and not so subtle teasing of his wife. Wondering where this may go. Does Dad knock her up making Ryan where condoms (or get a vasectomy). Does the brother step in and provide another sibling. All kinds of fun and humiliation could be waiting for Ryan.

et1sw1064et1sw1064about 1 year ago

This series is amazing, please continue. follow your own mind on the story line, thus far has been great. Please continue this, don't be another great series that just dies and never continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope that some day, the sooner the better, you do come back to this

cuckold_lover2205cuckold_lover2205about 1 year ago

One of the best piece of artwork I've seen ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic and love it, can’t wait for your next season and drooling in anticipation of what you intend next, your style and thought is exquisite and gifted, I can only hope that the father develops a dominant nature and takes full control of michelle, her belly should be well swollen at least twice by the father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic and love it,

Can’t wait for the next chapter to appear, hopefully where the father expects Michelle to stop taking the pill permanently, the conversation between them and whether she agrees to his demand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's no exaggeration when I say - when I promise you - I return to this story almost nightly, checking for new chapters, new comments, and rereading past titillations. This series remains a potent addiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue with more chapters! Everyone reading this can't wait to get more. Can't wait to read Michelle and dad getting more cruel with the cucking

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

A well done series so far. The characters are distinct and strongly drawn. Their respective relationships seem outwardly reasonable. The plot is driven my Michelle and she is going to keep her husband Ryan's angst at a fever pitch. The dialogue moves the plot forward and leaves much unsaid, as it should. The economical language keeps the tension tight. Yes, this story has legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My problem with this is any of the sex when he was unaware or not involved is cheating and not cuckold. I think parts went alittle too far. Sorry

DeprivedoneDeprivedone12 months ago

First comment I read was that any of the sex that took place when husband was unaware or not involved is cheating and not cuckold.

I don't really agree with it but I understand some peope will feel that way.

Me on the other hand, I crave the parts wherw the woman pushes the boundaries and is partaking in her own pleasure. When she doesn't always have to perform for the husband and when the husband has to accept that sometimes the woman may have desires and needs that he may need to accept.

I'm not saying that what she is doinh.is cheating, but I personally love a mix of cheating and cuckolding.

You do a very good job with this where the husband can ask at any time what is going on but imo he intentionally doesn't and plays the game because he gets off on that cheating aspect himself.

You write that woman so well. I think she is doing a great job keeping all parties happy including herself. And tbh she deserves to have the most fun. She has to do far more work keeping both men happy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This husband is a real loser to let his wife do that to him or is he so fucked up in the head that he gets off on it. Pls give him a set of balls when you continue the story

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on9 months ago

I came across this story this morning and could stop reading until this chapter. You capture the angst of a cuckold so very well, that and the deviously delicious torment a hotwife can inflict when 2 people are so obviously “connected” and in love.

A very very well written piece

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

eventually Michelle will get pregnant either by his dad or his brother and that will end both the cuckolding and the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve reread this series (and the ongoing sequel) in the TWO weeks since I’ve discovered it. In laws are not even a trope I like or read, so it was pure chance that one of the chapters popped up in my search results and that the chapter summary didn’t mention any incest-adjacent character that would have led me to dismiss it out of hand. A few paragraphs in and I was absolutely HOOKED. The deliberately toned down details, the subtle angst, the gentle twisting of knives, the ‘showing’ instead of the ‘telling’ which distinguishes a GOOD writer from the rest - Hands down the best I’ve ever read on this site. And to keep that momentum going all through the series? *Slow clap*

francisa123francisa1235 months ago

Superb story line, very very exciting ! Thank you for sharing, Andy

VoyeurkennethVoyeurkenneth4 months ago

What an awesome feeling, to be aimlessly link hopping on Lit and stumble onto a series and love it so much that I had to read it in one sitting. Like striking gold. Love how you used first person here to max effect. This was the type of reading that's inspired me to write something new. Great job. I'm looking forward to diving into your season 2, future installments, and your other stories.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sharedwife1968Sharedwife19684 months ago

This is the hottest series I have read,have read it over a few times,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES