All Comments on 'My Father was a Switchman'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 5 years ago

Beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Love found. What a fulfilling story. For me, there is nothing more beautiful than when two masculine men discover their need for each other, and complete it. Oh, to be had by a well developed cowboy. Thank you for this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story with a lot of truth.

Made me realize some things about myself.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I want to thank those who spent some of their time to comment and let me know that the story touched you in some way positive. It's really these kinds of comments that are more important than winning a contest.

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

What an amazing story! Thank you!

KantariiKantariiover 5 years ago

This was a nice story to read. Great job. 🌹Kant from the AH

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 5 years ago
Loved it!!

You made this old man cry!! Well done. Loved your story very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of each of us could be so bold

We have all had those "what if I had done that"moments in our lives. What a wonderful story about two men who decided to not let that special meeting just slide into the past but to act on it and to find true love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
truthful praise

Wonderfully honest story with great description. I do wish the on track metaphor had come back at the end for literary closure. A few typos you might want to go back and clean up (use of your vs. you're, match when I think you meant march)

This was a beautiful story told in a way that felt real and pure. Proof that not every act needs to be spelled out to hold ones attention. Please publish more.

salt2000salt2000over 5 years ago
Thank you for the story

It's an amazing story. The way you have narrated their journey, the struggle, the pain, the acceptance and the deep realization of love and life...Its simply beautiful. I am sure a lot of readers like me have loved the story. Hope you write more... Best wishes..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you for a true love story

I was looking for erotica and found a deeply moving love story between two men. They were right to anticipate some gossip or negative comments, but they were also correct in feeling most people are too busy with their own lives to really care, and there is more acceptance of same sex love today than in the past. There has been some backsliding for a few folks in the past several years due to politics, but it, too, will pass. This old man, also, shed a few tears when Will was afraid he may not get Erin back; but he did! You wrote about cattle ranching, which I was born and raised in, and you did a very good job in any descriptions of ranch life. And your description about Atsa made me smile, as you obviously know a few horses; they are marvelous creatures, as are dogs!

AlbacockAlbacockabout 4 years ago
Not what I expected

Not the mad sex I had first expected. This story of true love really touched my heart. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story indeed!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 1 year agoAuthor

Just wanted to stop in again so I can thank those who take the time to read my stories. Thank You !

bdave2bdave2about 1 year ago

Well done! Thanks for the lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
509 Followers
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...