All Comments on 'My Father's Hands'

by HenryClay

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
its funny...

I always tag check first, and mid paragraph read a story, I love how your tags lie like hell...

to anyone reading this, the author PURPOSELY miss-tagged this story its FATHER SON not DADDY DAUGHTER...

wish there was some punishment for purposely miss-tagging a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree

This is not my cup of tea. You should be ashamed of yourself for tricking us you sick bastard.

kikimartinkikimartinabout 13 years ago
Get over yourselves!

If you don't like the story QUIT reading it! There have been a lot of stories I've started to read and realized I either didn't like some aspect of it or the writing style. I just quit reading, that's the amazing thing about being human. Your right to choose. Myself, I LOVED this story and hope the author continues it and doesn't let a couple of apparently small minded "humans" discourage them. I see you were unhappy that you got tricked (LOL) but what did you think of the story? If you took the time to review it, hopifully you took the time to read it.

larry74403larry74403about 13 years ago
U suck

Intentional mistagging is reportable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

So what if it's mistagged... It's in the correct category. It is a good story line. I really like it. It seems incest/taboo stories are father/daughter, mother/son, sister/brother, & even sister/sister or mother/daughter... Not enough are father/son with love. Keep writing! Another chapter of this story would be good.

timmywellstimmywellsabout 13 years ago
Wonderful start

I found the writing and the scenario very erotic.

As for the story tags that are placed on the story, those are NOT necessarily ones provided by the author. If the author does not tag the story, literotica (either an editor or a computer program) sometimes adds tags on their own. I have no way of knowing the facts in this case, but I do know that the tags and categories are not always the ones chosen by the writer.

Having said that, I agree that the story should either be placed in the gay male section or a description should be very clearly placed right at the start so that readers do not get involved in a story with a theme that they find distasteful.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 13 years ago
Author is kind of tricking the readers.

I didn't know the sex of the story teller until about half way through. It's fine to be incest/taboo catergory in my opinion. I enjoy reading certain types of stories and the tags and not revealing sex kept me guessing too long as if the author was tricking us into reading his story. So I understand some of the other comments. Some thought it was a waste of time and I tend to agree that it kept me reading longer than normal to discover the essence of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I found this story very erotic. I'm a woman and would like to read more of this father and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I didn't know it was a guy until about half way through but I was still really turned on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

You're going to make this a series, right? Not only did this turn me on, it made me cry from being sad and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THIS IS NOT FATHER DAUGHTER STORY

At first I thought you were mis typing things then half way thru the story is when I realize its not a "father daughter" stories and that's when I didn't even bother finishing. 1/5 star for your trickery and using wrong tags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I also thought it was a daddy daughter sex story. i was like wtf when i discovered it was a son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it!

cant wait for the next chapter! please hurry (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Tricked me but it still made me horny(;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I lived this fantasy in my childhood, but never woke my step father up like you did. I took advantage of him and he never knew it. Looking forward to reading more!

seamusgirlseamusgirlover 12 years ago

i loved this story!! u are such a brilliant writer

i love every bit of it. this story is such a turn-on

please continue writing i cant wait to read part 2!

le artistele artisteabout 11 years ago
A love story

which I Loved! So much empathy, and so well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UHM

Okay, not to be a downer, but why are the tags for this story "father-daughter" when it is clearly "father-son"? I have nothing against reading gay erotica, but I have my likes, so I'm a bit disappointed that I was lead astray by the tags since I read it hoping for the father/daughter aspect of it... :(

timbel13timbel13about 10 years ago
To be continued...

Loved the story. Was excited to read the next story, but...

lolax2lolax2almost 7 years ago
SO BEAUTIFUL¡

That was beautifully written

so sad you didnt continue writing :,(

hope you come back one day :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I never comment on these but this was too good not to say anything. This was beautifully written and like poetry. You paint wonderful imagery with your words. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep coming back to this one. So beautifull and raw and perfect. If one day you come back to share more of your talent, I will be right here to read everything that comes out of your hands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous