My Father's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright darling book a booth for Saturday."

"You haven't heard a word I've said, are you sure this is what you want?"

"I've heard every word, and this is exactly what I want."

Her appearance at the top of the stairs that Saturday evening, stopped me in my tracks.

"Fucking hell."

Raising her voice she said. "Remi don't use language like that, I'm coming down."

As she clipped down the stairs in her stilettoes, I watch as her breasts bounced around under a tight off the shoulder white silk blouse. It looked two sizes too small for her, displaying the shape and size of her nipples. Her red mini skirt couldn't have been more than 13 inches in length and flicked up every time she took a step down the stairs. Whether it was deliberate or not, she was displaying her pink satin thong she wore beneath it.

"I think you approve, but do you think I'm suitably dressed for the evening, is my dress code acceptable?"

I swallowed and nodded, not having regained my composure or voice. If I had seen this woman dress like this, in any other public place, I would have said she was a slut.

We had no problem gaining entrance to the restaurant and were shown to our booth quickly and efficiently. From the menus on the table we selected our meals and pressed the button to summons the waiter. Having finished our meal and had everything cleared away we laid down together on the sofa.

Leaning over Maya I kissed her, she kissed me back wrapping her arms around me as I pulled her close pressing my groin against hers. I watched her face as I brought my hand up to fondle her breast, and found it surprisingly soft without the hindrance of a bra. She mouthed "I love you" as I grabbed the top of her blouse and pulled it down beneath her breasts, seeing them in all their glory for the first time. I cupped a breast in my hand, gave it a little shake and watched the ripples chase each other across the soft flesh.

Moving down I began to kiss the top of her breast and squeeze her nipples. Sucking and drawing on the soft flesh in my mouth, I left my mark on her, love bites on both tits. I could feel her hand on the outside of my pants, caressing my manhood. When I tried to slip my hand up her skirt she clamped her legs together and whispered "Not here let's go home." I didn't need asking twice.

When I paid the bill the waiter asked. "Is everything alright sir?"

"Better than you could imagine," and gave him a hefty tip.

Back home Maya took my hand as we climbed the stairs, leading me to hers and my father's bedroom. I had been in their luxurious bedroom numerous times, envious of the carved furniture and the matching four poster bed. The bed had a silk canopy, and drapes around the three sides which were always open, and secured to the bedposts. This time the drapes were closed making it look like a Bedouin tent.

Briefly separating the drapes, Maya pulled me onto the bed and laid down, with me lying beside her. We kissed, a soft loving kiss, she put her hand behind my head and pulled me down, we kissed again. I placed my hand over her breasts and squeezed.

"Darling, you certainly do like mommy's boobs."

"I love them and have for quite a while."

"I know darling, I've known for more than a year that you liked to watch them bob around as I moved around the house."

"And how did that make you feel, knowing I was watching you?"

"It excited me, but I became frightened when you actually squeezed my boob when we were sitting on the bench after our meal at the restaurant. But thinking about later when I was lying in bed, it excited me even more. Darling please stay with me tonight, love me any way you want, touch me any way you want, but don't leave me. I want you to take my blouse off and kiss and mark my breasts and body the way you did at the restaurant. When you put your hand up my skirt I have a special present for you."

We continued to kiss, time was unimportant, our kissing became longer and more passionate, lip crushers, and at times forcing our tongues into each other's mouth. At the same time I would roll and squeezed a nipple between my thumb and finger with some force. Maya spread her legs as I slipped my hand up her skirt, causing both of us to become excited when I touched and stroked that satin thong which concealed my destiny.

"Pull your skirt up show me my present."

I watched as she lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing more and more thigh until a strip of pink satin appeared. Higher and higher the skirt rose until all the thong was exposed and the skirt beyond her waist. I run my fingers up and down the damp satin, watching it crease as it delved down into her slit. Maya's eyes were closed her mouth open and her breathing becoming heavy.

"Darling slip your hands inside the thong and touch me,"

I did as she asked, her body was slick with her own natural lubricant. "Please Remi put your fingers inside me."

I slipped two fingers inside her and tried to work them in and out but the thong was restricting my movement.

"Take it off, take the thong off. I bought it for you so you could see what I looked like in it, and for you to keep it in your bedroom as a reminder of our time together, when your father's home. I will even wear it for you sometimes in the evening when you're both here."

I knelt between her legs and grabbed the elasticated waist band and pulled down over her hips and ass, as she lifted herself off the bed. Maya lifted her legs straight up in air and I slipped it up her legs and off over her feet. With my head between her legs she rested one on each of my shoulders, allowing me to run my fingers along her slit, sometimes working them inside her, sometimes slipping down to stroke her little rosebud. Knees bent, legs spread she lowered her feet to the bed, presenting me the very reason for my existence. I worshipped her, I worshipped it. I bent down and kissed my very existence. Changing position I lay on my stomach my mouth close to her slit. Kisses were not enough so I began to use my tongue. Maya tried to force herself onto my face as I began licking and slipping my tongue in and out of her. Writhing in ecstasy, she became very vocal.

"Darling, go faster and harder, oh god, mommy wants it faster and harder, please baby do for mommy, put your fingers inside me as well." I couldn't work my tongue any harder or quicker than I was, my jaw began to ache as I flicked my tongue back and forth inside her. So, I concentrated on licking her clit, hoping that my fingers could work much faster and harder to satisfy her, and that she would accept them as a substitute for my tongue. She began to gyrate moaning and groaning as she forced her body up off the bed trying to get more of me inside her. Then came the scream as she arched her back high off the bed, then suddenly collapsed with no further movement. I began to panic, thinking she had convulsed.

I quickly moved up the bed and leaned over her, placing my ear close to her mouth to see if she was breathing, her eyes were closed her breathing labored. Placing my hand over her heart I heard her say. "The things you'd do to get your hands on my breasts." When I looked up there was a big smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me down until our lips met, and we kissed. "I think you had better finish undressing me and pull my skirt off, then you can take all your clothes off."

I did as she asked, unzipped her skirt and pulled it down her legs and off, then I undressed exposing my erection to her. "Darling that looks nice bring it over here." Both naked and lying close, she wrapped her hand around my manhood and started working it up and down. Your father used to enjoy me doing this."

"What else did he enjoy you doing?"

"I only did this."

"Really, didn't you work him off between your breasts or with your mouth?"

"No your father wasn't like that." All the time we were talking my fingers worked her slit and my thumb her clit. Her breathing became heavy.

"Darling mommy's ready for you to make love to her, lay on top and put it inside me, but don't cum inside me."

It felt so warm and silky as I slowly slipped it in and out of her, she was becoming impatient demanding that I do it faster. I told her to be quiet I would do it at my own speed not unless she wanted to pay a forfeit. "Mommy want's it harder and faster, so tell me what I must do."

"I want you to tell me what I said when I was at the bottom of the stairs, and you appeared at the top."

"I don't remember."

"Okay never mind, we'll just carry on as we are."

"Come on Remi don't tease mommy, go faster."

"You know the go faster words, I want to hear mommy say them."

"Alright, alright, 'Fucking Hell' there are you satisfied now?"

"That's a good girl, you're still daddy's baby."

Her second orgasm wasn't quite as severe as the first but it was good enough, and better she said, than anything my father achieved. I pulled out just in time, shooting my sperm over her stomach and breasts. Exhausted, we lay in each other's arms knowing the creamy liquid trapped between our bodies would dry as we slept creating a bond between us.

Dawn was breaking, I could see the first of the light reflected in full length dressing mirror. There was no clock to be seen so I didn't know the time. I turned to look at Maya, she was lying on her back, naked as was I. My head was telling me that I should let her sleep, my cock was telling me different. Her voluptuous breasts were still very prominent, probably a little more rounded due to gravity. I leaned over and sucked a nipple into my mouth, my hand wandered down to her mound, where my finger began to massage her slit slightly spreading those delicious lips. Although she wasn't fully awake, I could feel she was aroused, very aroused.

Rolling on top of her, I slipped my hands beneath her shoulder blades. She placed her hands either side of my face and pulled me down, before wrapping an arm around my neck, locking our lips together. The other arm she slid between us, taking hold of my cock to guide it inside her. I supported myself on my arms, initially to relieve the pressure on her body, although it was mainly to watch her tits thrashing back and forth, like a pendulum, as we made love. Maya was moaning, pushing herself hard against me synchronizing her movements with mine.

"Come on baby give it to mommy, mommy really wants it hard."

I eased off my aggressive love making. "You'd better pay the forfeit then by telling me what you want."

"Please baby don't do this to mommy just love me."

"It is a part of our love making so say it, you're not an innocent little girl now, you've committed adultery and you know what that would mean if anybody found out. You belong to me now, I am your master, even though you are married to my father, you will do as I tell you."

Maya began to realize the seriousness of what she had got herself into, it was something she could not back away from. Not that I thought she would want to back away from it, because she was being seduced by a younger man, who was treating her as she wanted to be treated. Although she hadn't realized it yet, Maya was becoming herself, being allowed to dress and do things she liked to do, intent on pleasing her young lover and master.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard I'll do anything you ask of me, providing you continue to find ways for us to be together so you can fuck me over and over again. We can fuck every night when your father goes on one of his trips, and every opportunity between them."

The way she was talking was turning me on, encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster.

"That's it baby talk to me like that. I love the way you talk and never realized that you could ever have these sexual desires and be so licentious." We continued to kiss and make love and this time I had every intention of shooting my load into her. If she became pregnant it was just too bad. I knew father would accept responsibility, being his only son and heir, doing as he asked about joining the firm and not going to college, I was the apple of his eye and could do no wrong.

Her orgasm was so intense that she cried out. At the same time she wrapped her legs around my body, trapping me inside her. Her crying out turned into a scream, berating me when she realized I had cum inside her, terrified that she would become pregnant.

When we both calmed down from our state of arousal, Maya's turned away from me annoyed at my indiscretion, lying on her side concerned about the future. Moving in close behind her, spooning, I slipped my hand around her waist and applied soft kisses to her shoulder. She placed her hand over mine and brought it up to her breast then manipulated my hand so it was squeezing her breast. I became aroused partly because my hand was on her breast, partly because she backing into me wriggling her ass to maneuver my cock between her cheeks. With her hand between us she spread her cheeks and push my cock into the widened valley and forced herself backwards. I couldn't prevent myself from pushing against her, as she moved her ass against me, knowing this was a prelude for us to eventually have anal sex. She must have achieved her intentions of causing me to cum, hoping that she would feel me shoot my load up her back, as it happened it also coated my stomach. We stayed that way until we both fell asleep again.

Sunday morning, I was in the twilight zone, neither awake nor asleep, dreaming I was having sex with my mother, but concerned, that at my age, I was in the throes of having a wet dream. As I became fully awake I could see Maya leaning across me further down the bed, and realized she had my cock in her mouth working me for all her worth. I assumed that she had taken my dried sperm coated cock into her mouth and was about to swallow a fresh load. "That's it baby you give daddy a good sucking," I pushed her head down for her to take more of me in her mouth. With her hand wrapped around my cock, working me in conjunction with her mouth, it was only seconds before she received my creamy load.

In a highly eroticized state I grabbed her hair and pulled her up the bed and fell on her forcing my lips against hers determined to taste myself. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and turned me over, pinning my arms down on the bed, sliding up and down on my body, swinging her tits back and forth just out of reach of my mouth but flopping across my nose and forehead. A misjudgment in her movement allowed me to catch a nipple in my mouth at which point she stopped her toing and froing and crushed her tit against my face. "That's it baby you give mommy's tit a good suck before you fuck her." I loved the fact that Maya's vocabulary was becoming degenerate and wondered just how raunchy I could get her to become.

We showered together before breakfast, which ended up more like brunch sitting out by the pool, but only after we had made love again. In the afternoon we laid on our large double sun loungers shaded by a canopy. Maya wore a skimpy red bikini consisting of minute triangles of material which just about covered her embarrassment. She said she bought the bikini last week, which only goes to prove that she had every intention of letting me see her body and for us to become romantically involved. We lay there making out, me with my hand on her breast her with her hand inside my swimming costume.

"Darling do you like mommy's body, I think you enjoy my tits?"

"I love your body and worship your tits. Did you and my father ever make love in the pool?"

"No. Our love making was never very adventurous or exciting at the best of times, it was pretty mundane."

I stood up held out my hand to help her up, then hand in hand we walked down the wide steps into the pool. Once the water was up to the underside of her breasts I pushed her against the side. As we kissed I loosened the ties holding her bikini top on and threw the top out of the pool, then squeezed, kissed and sucked those voluptuous tits. Dropping beneath the surface I loosened the ties of her bikini bottoms situated over each hip and dragged the bikini back between her legs. I kissed her mound and pussy before coming up for air. Removing my swimming trunks, Maya massaged my cock to an erection, while I fingered her pussy, all the time our lips and tongues were working each other. Finally she spread her legs allowing me to move close to slip inside her.

Gripping my waist with her legs, my beloved bounced up and down on me causing the water to boil around us, sending small tidal waves across the pool. Maya was hugging me around my neck, her head bent forward, her lips locked onto mine forcing my head back, her tits rubbing on my chest. We were both grunting and moaning as we neared our climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you cum inside me, but I don't care any longer because I want your baby, I want you to make me a mommy again."

Still wrapped around me I carried her through the water and laid her down in the shallows on one of the wide steps. Releasing myself from her we both stretched out, facing each other our lips and bodies pressed tightly together. We continued to kiss and make love until the heat from the sun began to fade, forcing us to take our romantic interlude up into the bedroom.

Monday morning when I came down for breakfast, Maya was still in her short satin nightgown. I put my arms around her waist and as she inclined her head so that I could kiss her neck. I moved my hands up to her breasts, she turned within my arms and we kissed passionately. The rest of the week was similar, I would kiss and fondle her in the morning, at night we would sleep together and make love.

Friday, our last evening together, we lay on the sofa making out when Maya excused herself saying.

"There is something I need to do upstairs, I'll be back shortly."

It was some thirty minutes before I heard her coming back down the stairs and when she entered the room I was shocked beyond belief. Maya was dressed in her silk wedding saree, the complete outfit, jewelry and all, exactly as her wedding photograph showed. I had never seen her wear this saree before, in fact I didn't know she kept it. The jewelry now that was a different matter, she must have taken the case from my father's drawer and was wearing all of it. Every piece was gold, loaded with precious stones, I have never seen jewelry like it. Literally adorned from head to toe with a massive necklace set, nose rings, bracelet and bangles up both arms, with a ring on every finger and toe.

Bare footed she walked across the room, turned on the CD player with the strains of a sitar she began to dance. Gracefully she began to remove her jewelry, the nose rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and the rings from her fingers. Only the toe rings remained. As she continued to dance Maya began to unwind her saree wrapping it across her arm as she took up the slack until the saree was completely removed. Beneath she was naked and continued to dance erotically in front of me until the music stopped. Maya sat on my lap placed my hand on her breast, kissed me passionately and said.

"Now I belong to you, do with me as you wish."

The whole sequence was strange, but in her mind I think she was, not divorcing my father, but un-marrying him, acting as if they had never been married in the first place. Maya considered she was throwing the jewelry back in his face, and discarding the ceremonial wedding dress she wore on that occasion. In the bedroom we spent our last night together, not knowing when our next opportunity to be together this way would arise. Our fate was in the hands of the gods.

Just after lunch father's car pulled up, Maya and I had already had our last embrace and she had discarded her western clothes for her traditional saree. She greeted my father in her traditional manner which was more respectful than loving. After spending the last four weeks together, Sunday's separation was agony, several times I went to put my arms around her but stopped myself just in time.