My Father's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching us, father almost had a full erection. I encouraged Maya to move forward and take him in her mouth and while I fucked and fondled her, she sucked him, something that he had never experienced before. I'm afraid age was against him and therefore he never got full satisfaction from Maya's ministrations.

Another time, he was tied to the posts, kneeling naked at the foot of the bed, as he watched Maya and I perform our usual act for him. After while she lay on the bed naked waiting for me to decide how to proceed with our next sexual encounter. Suddenly I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs and pulled her down the bed until father's head was between her legs, and her legs over his shoulders. I instructed him to lick her slit and clit. Although he had never pleasured her this way before he had seen us do it many times, and so he performed this act for her enthusiastically and eventually satisfied her.

Each month for the next four years we performed for father until his sudden demise, almost to the day of the anniversary of our wedding. I of course was the only beneficiary, and once all the legal matters were resolve Maya and I talked about moving away from the area. Although in our own little world we considered ourselves as husband and wife, in public we were still viewed as mother and son, and that is not how we wished to be seen. To start a new chapter in our lives we talked about selling the company and the estate and moving far away, to somewhere we were not known.

We began to search for property in areas far and wide, where we were unknown, and found what looked like a suitable property on the other side of the country. It was a large coastal country club type complex with a golf course, tennis courts and a large swimming pool by the club house for its many residents. The advertisement was for a luxury beach house set in its own grounds with a swimming pool. Smaller than our current estate, the house and property seemed perfect for us. We hired an environmental company to investigate and survey the area for land and weather issues before we contacted the realtor. Because of our age difference it was assumed that Maya had the money and I was her toy boy. During our negotiations to purchase the property it was realized that the opposite was in fact the case, which made our relationship far more interesting and promoted more gossip. Maya never did become pregnant, nature had taken its toll, and it was probably for the best. We didn't mind because everybody believed we were a married couple and that was reward enough. Eventually we sold my fathers business and the large estate and began our new lives.

The End