My Father's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning at work father called me into his office I assumed to report on the success of his trip.

"Come in Remi close the door behind you and take a seat." His face was stern as I sat opposite him the other side of his desk. "Your mother told me what you two had been up to in my absence."

"Do you mean taking her out to dinner at a restaurant?"

"Partly that, but mainly because you two have been sleeping together."

His accusations took me by surprise, surely mother wouldn't have volunteered a confession, informing him of our incestuous affair. Ashamed, but not because of my love for her, but because my father knew of his wife's infidelity. Head bowed looking at the floor, I could only confirm his accusations.

"I'm sorry dad it wasn't mom's faults."

"I know Remi, I never thought it was, you seduced her. When she told me last night about your affair, I was very angry. Most of the night I laid awake wondering what I should do about it, the problem being I didn't really know how you felt, whether it was just a lustful episode or that you are really in love with her. So if you are in love with her, is it a deep love where you would want her for a wife and spend the rest of your life with her, or is just to get her into bed?"

"No dad I really love Maya, it's the type where I would like to spend the rest of my life with her."

"I suppose Remi, in a way I was relieved, over the years my main concern has been that your mother might run off with a younger man leaving us on our own. In a way she did run off with a younger man, you, at least it has been kept within the family, but after this, can we continue to live together? Tonight after dinner we need to talk about this, the three of us should try to resolve this matter. Remi, go home, spend the rest of the day with your mother, talk to her and prepare her for our meeting tonight. Now you can go."

Maya met me at the front door surprised to see me home, throwing her arms around my neck she burst into tears. While trying to pacify her we walked to the sitting room where I sat her on the sofa and told her about my conversation with father. She was sitting on the sofa trembling terrified about her future, worried about her fate.

"Maya, what is the worst thing you think that father could do to you."

"Throw me out onto the streets."

"Well if he does, he will end up on his own, because I would come with you, then we could present ourselves as a married couple. Whatever happens we are not going to come out of this unscathed so let us apply a little pressure. Instead of wearing the traditional costume change into something you prefer to wear, how about that sexy sundress."

I followed her upstairs, Maya thought the sundress was going a bit too far and decided on the green silk dress she wore on our first date. She laid her clothes out on the bed and removed her saree and underclothes. Standing there naked she was irresistible. Placing my arms around her waist, pulled her backward onto the bed, leaned over and kissed her. Being upset I expected Maya to reject my advances but that was not the case, she kissed me back and brought my hand up to her breasts. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants then asked me to undress. As we laid on the bed I had my arm around her kissing and fondling her breasts while she was working my cock up and down, in and out of her slit. It was all very gentle and loving.

"Darling if I use my mouth will you use your tongue?"

I said I would, Maya turned around on me to take my cock in her mouth. She spread her legs so they straddled my head and moved back when I pulled, so I could ease my tongue into her slit. It all seemed very sedate and tender. We pleasured each other for what seemed forever with her bobbing up and down and me licking and kissing, with both of us slurping at times.

"Darling if I let you cum in my mouth would you work your tongue so I could cum in yours?"

As we neared our orgasm the tenderness was overtaken by two writhing bodies trying to force themselves against the others mouth. There was a lot of noise, none of it coherent, moaning and groaning, slurping until both were satisfied. Maya turned back and laid on top of me forcing her lips against mine, our juices mixing in each other's mouth. We continued to lay there for about an hour, savoring the moment, our bodies touching, sticking together, not a word spoken. Finally we showered together each washing the others body we became a little playful but nothing of any consequence. In the bedroom we watched each other dressing, then together we wandered downstairs with our arms around each other.

Father, on his arrival arrived home, was surprised to see the way Maya was dressed, but made no comment. Dinner was an embarrassing time, not its usual chatty affair, each of us sneakily peaking at the others waiting for someone to begin a conversation. After dinner we entered the sitting room separately, Maya taking her place on the sofa me in an armchair. Father was the last to enter and asked me to sit next to Maya on the sofa.

"When Maya told me about your affair I was angry, but the more I thought about it the more I realized how selfish I had been, marrying a young woman with little or no chance of romance. I'm surprised it has lasted this long. When I asked Maya if she was in love with you and was it a deep love sufficient to want you for a husband and spend the rest of your life together, she said yes. When I asked Remi the same question, he said yes. So I have a proposal to put to you both. Starting tonight Remi can replace me in the marriage bed, I will move to another bedroom further down the gallery.

"We could have a small private ceremony at which I will divorce Maya, then officiate at your wedding. Obviously it won't be legal but you will know that I have accepted your new relationship. However I have certain conditions for that to happen. One. Having heard rumors that you Remi are considering moving on, you will remain with the company while I'm alive. Secondly. You will both look after me while I am alive, well as long as possible. Thirdly. There are times when I would like watch you make love."

I didn't need to think about it, but I wasn't sure how Maya felt, however when I turned towards her she smiled and nodded.

"We accept your conditions, providing you accept our conditions. One. You no longer dictate your wishes to Maya especially over the clothes she wears, what she wears is her choice. Two. Maya will receive all of your first wife's jewelry. It's no good to you being locked away in a drawer, it will eventually come to me who will only pass it on to my wife. Three. Maya likes to cook, so she will continue cooking for us, but you will employ two cleaning ladies five days a week to clean the house. That is no longer a job for my wife. Finally, we will not perform for you more than once a month and the first time will be at least one week after our wedding. I also dictate the conditions under which you watch."

I could tell father wasn't happy with my terms, but he accepted them, begrudgingly. Realizing the significance of father's acceptance, Maya slipped her arm through mine and laid her head on my shoulder, I turned and kissed her. We both helped to transfer my father's belonging to the bedroom furthest from ours, during which father presented Maya with the jewelry case. Maya helped me move my stuff into the master suite. After everything that needed to be transferred had been transferred, Maya removed her engagement and wedding ring and placed it in the jewelry box. From the box she selected a large diamond solitaire ring which she passed to me asking that I slip it on her finger. Also from the box she put to one side a wide, highly engraved wedding band for when father conducted the wedding ceremony.

The day of the divorce and wedding ceremony was something special. The ceremony was held in father's home office, the items on his desk had been cleared and replaced with bouquets of flowers with more scattered around the room. We both stood there waiting for the bride to appear. Everything had been kept a secret from me, I had no idea of the brides arrangements, knew nothing of what she would be wearing. I suspected she would be wearing her original wedding saree but couldn't be sure. When she appeared at the door I stared at her in amazement, she was wearing a white satin strapless Cinderella ball type wedding gown which rustled as she walked towards me. In her hand was a small bouquet of flowers

Father presided. First he asked Maya if she was sure that she wanted me to be her husband, she said yes. Then he asked me if I was sure that I want Maya to be my wife, I said yes. Then he began the process of divorce.

"Maya Desai I divorce thee; Maya Desai I divorce thee; Maya Desai I divorce thee."

There was a short break before proceeding into the marriage ceremony.

"Maya do you take Remi to be your wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Remi do you take Maya to be your wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

A week later was the first opportunity for father to watch us make love. We had introduced a woodened frame easy chair into the bedroom and placed it against the wall facing the foot of the bed. Initially father was uncooperative and wanted to know the reason why, when I suggested tying him to the chair.

"The restraints are to prevent you becoming aggressive when you watch me make love to your ex-wife. You agreed that I could dictate the conditions under which you would watch. If you don't do as I ask, then you don't get to watch. He conceded and I tied his wrists to the arm of the chair and his ankles to the chair legs.

Maya entered the room wearing a tight black satin blouse and her short red mini skirt, she stood in front of father. Moving behind her I pulled her close wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. My hands sought out her breasts and lightly squeezed. Maya pushed her ass into my groin shifting it from side to side to get me hard, as if I needed it. Starting from the top I undid each button, then slightly parted the front of her blouse to expose her tiny red bikini top, which just about covered her nipples. Pulling the blouse off her shoulders and arms, I wrenched it from her skirt, then began tapping each breast alternately to watch it wobble and bounce around.

Intent on displaying the bottom half of her red bikini, I lifted her skirt up above her waist, exposing the tiny fabric triangle, which showed a large spot of dampness. Slipping my hand inside her bikini bottoms it was obvious what my fingers were seeking out. Maya moaned as she brought her arms up back over her shoulders wrapping them around my neck. Having untied the bikini top and letting fall to the floor I untied the bottoms. One hand began to massage her breasts, with my other, slipped my finger inside her. I think father was surprised at just how familiar and openly intimate we were with each other, after the short time we had been together.

Maya twisted in my arms and we kissed, a passionate kiss. I pushed her back onto the bed, her legs draped over the foot, her feet firmly planted on the floor. Kneeling between her legs I licked her clit and worked my tongue into her slit. Her fingers began to follow my tongue it seemed as if they were joined together, when my tongue penetrated her slit, she also slipped her fingers inside herself. When my tongue massaged her clit her fingers also massaged her clit. We continued that way until she was nearing her climax.

"Come on darling its time for baby to fuck mommy."

Father gasped at Maya obscenities, unprepared for such sluttish behavior. She gave out a little screams as I nipped her clit, then a nipple with my teeth before climbing on top of her.

"You're such a naughty boy hurting mommy like that, if you want to hurt mommy climb on top and crush me with your body, but put that cock in my cunt first. Oh that's it baby, oh that feels nice, a little harder, oh god, that's it. You know you're fucking your mother in front of your father. I wonder how many naughty boys tie their fathers up and fuck their mothers. Do you think mothers appreciate getting fucked by their son, do you think they enjoy it as much as I do. I've always dreamed about you fucking me, but never thought it would happen. Your father can watch you take me any way you want. I'm ready now, harder I want it harder and faster."

The talking stopped, we kissed passionately forcing our lips against each other's, Maya crying out and arching her back as she came, lifting me off the bed. We laid there for a few seconds, Maya had been satisfied; I was close but hadn't been satisfied. I pulled out, moved up the bed, and forced my cock against her lips. Much to father's surprise she let it slip into her mouth and together with her hand she worked me off until I was satisfied, just as she had done before.

Maya and I had been making love at least twice a night, then again first thing in the morning before I got up to get ready for work. From the outset she surprised me, after some twenty odd years married to my father I never expected her to be so sexually permissive and adventurous. I don't think she did either. We began to act out our fantasies. It all started one night, I was in bed and there was a knock on the bedroom door. I shouted. "Come in." In walked Maya wearing the skimpiest nightgown I had ever seen, it just about covered her modesty. I happened to say. "Yes darling, is there anything I can do for you?"

Maya said. "Daddy I don't feel very well, can I sleep in your bed?" So I played along.

"Of course you can baby" Maya climbed in beside me.

Daddy would you cuddle me until I feel better?"

"Of course baby."

We cuddled up tight facing each other, then Maya said. "Oh daddy I can feel your thingy pressing into me."

"Well you are pushing yourself up against me, what do you expect?"

"Please daddy, can I hold it?"

"You can, but I will have to take my PJs off, is that ok with you?"

"Yes daddy."

Remaining under the covers, I struggled out of my pajama bottoms the felt Maya's hand wrap around my cock.

"Oh daddy it's very big and hard."

"I think thingy loves you baby."

"Daddy can I see thingy?"

"If you like to pull the covers back you can."

Maya pulled the cover back and was stroking me up and down. "Oh daddy it's beautiful."

She bent over and kissed the top then wrapped her lips around it and was milking me for all her worth. How I controlled myself from blasting everything into her mouth I will never know, but I did.

"What else does thingy like to do?"

"He likes to slip and slide in and out of lady friends."

"Daddy please show me how."

"Of course darling but you will have to lie on your back, pull your nightdress up and spread your legs wide, because I have to see if you're ready. That's it baby just like that." I began stoking my finger along her slit, she was ready I could feel the juices running down her leg. I position myself on top of her, and slipped my cock inside her pussy. After a few minutes Maya was moaning and groaning from the aggressive pounding I was giving her.

"Oh that feels so good. Daddy make me pregnant, give me a baby, I want to cuddle my baby and feed her with my breasts. I want to feed you both with my breasts. While you suck the milk from my breasts I will toss you off until you cum over us." Maya was close to an orgasm, but I was closer. She was almost screaming at me. "Harder, harder I want to squirt my milk over your cock so you can slip it between my tits." I shut her up with a passionate kiss, just as I was about to cum, a second or so before her orgasm.

Our second fantasy was slightly different to the way we originally became lovers, this time it all took place in the bedroom. This time there was no father, mother was a widow and she would be lying in bed. Without knocking I would open her bedroom door and enter wearing just my pajama bottoms.

"Remi, what do you think you're doing just walking into my bedroom like that?"

"It ok mother, since you haven't been with a man for over two years, we can't let that body go to waste. So from now on I'm sleeping in your bed so that I can make love to you."

"Don't be so ridiculous, now get out of my bedroom."

I untied my pajamas and let them slip to the ground. "Remi please cover yourself up and go back to your own bedroom."

"Mother one way or another you are going to be fucked tonight."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, you had better get out."

I walked around to her side of the bed causing my erection to wave around as I moved. She shied away from me as I grabbed the covers and yanked them off of her. She was wearing a full length white satin nightgown with spaghetti straps loosely draped across her shoulders.

"I see you are dressed for our wedding, you must have known of my intention tonight to consummate our marriage."

"Stop it Remi, stop it this instant, I'm your mother, there will be no consummation of a marriage, so go back to your room." She tried to get away from me but I grabbed the top of her nightgown and pulled her back down then knelt across her hips straddling her body. "Please Remi don't do this, it's not right I'm your mother your breaking the law."

Cock in hand I waved it at her. "Come on mommy toss me off until I cum all over your tits."

"Don't be so disgusting and get off of me."

She tried to stop me as I grabbed her tits and squeezed them. The more she tried to push my hands away the harder I squeezed. Things got a little rougher as she attempted to slap my face and caught me once or twice until I moved up the bed and pinned her arms down with my knees. "Please get off you're hurting me." I took no notice, instead I snapped the spaghetti straps and pulled her nightgown down to uncover her breasts. I pushed my cock down into her cleavage then squeezed her tits together allowing me to work myself off between them. "You filthy pig it's not normal to treat your mother this way."

I sat up, with my arms behind me began to pull her nightgown up. "What do you think you're doing?" Pressing my hand into the loose satin I forced it down between her legs, surprised as the material became soaked with her juices.

"You're ready and now I'm getting ready to fuck you, just like you want me to."

"You wouldn't dare."

Saying 'you wouldn't dare' to me was like waving a red flag at a bull. I continued to pull her nightgown up until it was level with her hips. I held her wrists and then moved down the bed until I could rub my cock on her mound. "If I rub myself on you like this with no penetration, would you allow me to sleep with you tonight, share passionate kisses and let me suck your tits?" She nodded, reluctantly agreeing to my demands, anything to prevent me from fucking her.

At first as I started to kiss her and rub myself up on her mound, at first she refused to cooperate. However with my arms around her and continual kissing she became more affectionate, and responded to my advances. Eventually I came and shot my load up between us soaking her and the nightgown, I even felt it run down her leg. We laid in that position together for some time kissing, with me fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples until I was ready to go again.

She must have been sexually frustrated because when she felt me get hard she whispered in my ear. "Darling please fuck me, fuck mommy hard, properly this time." That was it, the fantasy was over, and we were back to normal.

In a later session which involved father I had him stand at the foot of the bed naked and tied hands and feet to the bedpost, in a spread eagled stance. He watched while I slowly undressed Maya and while she undressed me, before kissing every conceivable part of each other's body. I laid Maya on the bed and worked my way up and down her body kissing her mouth, her breasts, dipping my tongue in her naval and in the 69 position in her slit, particularly concentrating on her clit. Changing position to face father on her hands and knees, I took her from behind slipping my cock inside her as I leant over her back with my hands beneath her, massaging her tits.